Jessy J Events

Somerset, NJ View map
$3,500 Package Price

$3,500 Package Price

Jessy J Events is a diverse wedding planner in the New York City area. This planner, Jessy J, has a plethora of experience designing weddings from a multitude of cultural and religious traditions. Couples will find an organized and creative wedding planner with excellent communication skills when they choose Jessy J Events. Communication with couples and other vendors help make expectations for the big day clear and allow all the pieces to run smoothly when that day comes. This wedding planner is determined to make a couple’s wedding day perfect from the moment they start the planning process.

Jessy helps couples plan their rehearsal dinner, ceremony, and reception so that every moment happens exactly as it should. Cultural and religious ceremonies are this planner’s area of expertise, and she can help couples with the following planning services:

• Day-of coordination
  • Full planning

Areas Covered
Based in New Hyde Park, New York, this wedding planner serves the surrounding regions. Her assistance reaches Northern New Jersey, Manhattan and other parts of New York.

• Asian-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$2,800

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Anuraj
    Anuraj G. Married on 09/12/2021

Our Go-To-Girl!!!

Jessy you are AWESOME! Jessy was our Day-of-Wedding coordinator, but she wasn’t just that. I had ups and downs with my make-up artist, hair stylists and my dress company two weeks prior to my wedding date. Even though she was hired just to coordinate our big day, she didn’t just limit herself to that. She went above and beyond and gave her 110% to help me out with anything that I was going through. I still remember getting a phone call from Jessy and her telling me “do not feel like you are a burden to me, if you need help with anything, I’m here for you. Please let me know if there is I can do anything to help you." Ever since that day, I looked at Jessy as my partner. It made me feel like we are one team.
    Jessy and her team were awesome on the day of our wedding. They made sure that the day just didn’t run smooth, but they also made sure that my husband and I got everything that we needed. Her and her team made us feel like a king and queen. We all want our wedding day to go prefect, but I just want to highlight this. We were all a great team to achieve that perfection. Jessy and her team are the way to go! Your night will turn into a magical night with Jessy and her team’s support.
    George C. Married on 12/08/2020

Thank you Jesse!!

Jesse and her team were flawless for our wedding!! She was there from start to finish and always catered to our needs. Her team was very professional and helpful to all our guests. From the rehearsal to the sparkler exit, everything was perfect!!! We're so happy with how everything turned out and highly recommend to everyone!!
  • Deepthy
    Deepthy P. Married on 09/12/2020

Incredible Day of Wedding Coordinator!

We hired Jessy as our day of wedding coordinator and we are incredibly thankful to have had her help! She was a joy to work with. She is experienced, professional, and organized. We honestly didn’t have to worry about a single thing during the days leading up to the wedding or on the wedding day. She took care of all the details. Everything ran smoothly and she made us feel at such ease! We highly recommend Jessy and her team!

Deepthy + Robin

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner

Somerset, NJ, 08873
Location of (Jessy J Events)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding