Day-Of, Full, Partial

Day-Of Coord. (2)
Cultural (2)
Religious (2)
Timelines (1)

Jessy was such a huge help during our wedding planning process. She called many vendors and helped secure the deals for most of the ones we used. She was always one step ahead and knowing that she was on top of it put us all at ease. The last few days before the wedding is always hectic. During this time, Jessy helped find someone to attach a hair clip to my wedding veil, get our seating chart boards created, dropped it off to the reception hall, came to my house, arranged the items the photographers needed for photographs were in one place, and ensured I was at ease the morning before my wedding. There was so much Jessy did for our wedding and my family, my husband and I are so grateful for her help throughout this process. If you have her as your wedding planner, you will not regret it. Love you Jessy!

Profile Picture Christy , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessy was recommended to us by another couple that we know. They raved about her so we decided to meet with her. Turns out, she's an incredible coordinator and a genuine person =). She was a huge help for us during our wedding planning. She made sure she asked all the right questions during our meetings, she got to know us as a couple, and made sure everything was taken care of for our big day! She was so great with the follow ups to make sure we were doing our part to help make the wedding day as smooth as possible. During the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing because she took care of everything! Thank you Jessy for all your help, and our big day went without a hitch because of you :)

Profile Picture Meril, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Jessy J Events Pricing