203 8th Street, Piscataway, NJ 08854 Map · Phone number

About ACL Event Planning

Your wedding day should be exquisite! Why not have someone who is designated and dedicated to making sure your day is nothing short of SPECTACULAR! ACL Event Planning is in the business of designing beautiful affairs. You are invited to join us for a complimentary consultation where you can relax and discuss your vision of this special day.

We are a full-service wedding planning company located in central New Jersey and our weddings have been featured in the NY Post and the NY Daily News wedding sections. Our preferred list of venues include intimate restaurants, lavish ballrooms, romantic castles, and tented private residences.

Our most important role is to ensure that our couples receive personalized attention to detail during the course their wedding planning. During a complimentary consultation, we discuss the various details of the vision you have for your special day. Once we have that down on paper, ACL will begin pairing you with the best vendors for your personal style. We start with your invitations, flowers, photography, videography, menu, cake, music, and transportation....and that's just the beginning. We are there with you on your wedding day as you prepare for the biggest day in your life and we won't leave until the last guest has gone home.

We believe that every couple is unique, therefore, we seek to infuse special elements into each and every wedding we touch. We want your guests to leave your event knowing that it was designed especially for you.

We offer three levels of service, each of which may be customized to fit your specific needs:

Full wedding planning

Partial wedding planning

Rehearsal and day of wedding planning

We would love to speak with you more about ACL Event Planning's services and how we can help you achieve the wedding of your dreams!

Please feel free to contact us at 917-838-2975 or acleventplanning@yahoo.com.

Follow ACL Event Planning on

blackwhite4
3dbabfd03e48574b details610

5 Reviews for ACL Event Planning

Naz · Married on 06/10/2017

One of the best planners in New Jersey!! ACL has experience, great attitude, AMAZING problem solving skills and a great team. Planning for a wedding is an extremely personal experience and ACL is the perfect partner to have beside you for all the things you have to do before you walk on the aisle to your real partner in life. It takes professionalism, honesty, patience and passion to put together such an important event. ACL definitely has everything you need, and more!!

Sent on 09/11/2017

ACL Event Planning's reply:

Naz, thank you so much! it was our distinct pleasure to work with you to execute this special day. You and Sam were wonderful from beginning to end - we loved every minute!

KIMBERLEY · Married on 06/26/2009

Andrea Lockhart of ACL Event Planning did a wonderful job planning my party. She was helpful and attentive. She provided many creative ideas that made my party special!!

Sent on 07/06/2009

felisha · Married on 07/07/2008

The quality of service that Acl Event Planning provide for me was beyond
    exceptional.

She was very responsive to me and my family need and i contracted
    her services for me not my family.

Professionalism there were some party member that were not very cooperative and she handle it like a pro.

The cost i must say could have or would have cost me more for all the service she provide to me it was more then worth the money that i spent. She provided sevice to me though every detail of my wedding from the begining to the end.

Flexibility she was always available to me to talk to her or meet with her when needed.

Thanks again ACL EVENT PLANNING for making my day very speical

Sent on 08/07/2008

ACL Event Planning FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 1,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Calligraphy by Angela
    Calligraphy by Angela Wedding Invitations

I recommend the services of ACL Event Planning to make your Wedding Day a one-of-a-kind event that will be remembered and cherished by you and all your guests for years to come. ~~ Angela www.calligraphybyangela.com 214 957 2155 Dallas Calligrapher

• Lizettebeauty
    Lizettebeauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

ACL is an Excellent reliable and very talented event planer. Great person to work with. I highly recommend ACL event planer for your next event. Lizette www.Lizettebeauty.com

• Evelio Photo
    Evelio Photo Wedding Photographers

Great service and amazing talent... You wont regret:)

• 203 8th Street Piscataway, 08854 See on map