Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup

DeeVa Beauty is a MOBILE MAKEUP service located in Nutley, NJ, serving NORTH & CENTRAL NJ. and some areas of NYS and PA.
We offer bridal trials and TRAVEL TO YOU and your bridal party on your wedding day.

The one to go to if you want to look 'glamorous' but still classy.

Visit us on

Instagram: @deevabeautybridal

Fill out short inquiry form on website for a very prompt response.

Business Hours for phone calls are: Mon - Thur 10:00 am -7:00 pm
Fri - Sat 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: by appt.

Follow DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup on

nj airbrush makeup
a79f2cf35d335e69 DSC027456
airbrush makeup artists nj
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
airbrushed makeup nj deeva beauty
bridal nj weddings
brida makeup in nj
1e5ebaf8ab271420 1530473097 eaf0ce8675e93970 1530473101011 1 2
bombshell makeup in nj
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
bridal makeup artists in nj
glamour bridal makeup
a6e4920526763977 1530473308 8f05738ca7e474c2 1530473312445 5 2018 a
flawless bridal makeup 2
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
north nj airbrush makeup artists
bridal makeup new jersey
glam makeup
deeva beauty makeup nj
wedding makeup artitists
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
north nj mobile makeup artists
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
glamour makeup artists in nj
e949c7ea9afa0401 1530473275 7d1f0582ce881c78 1530473278561 3 1

DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 7
  • Michelle

Michelle Alison · Married on 09/28/2019

Best make up experience!

Dee was fantastic. She is professional and pleasant and puts her brides first. She spent a lot of time during my trial making sure everything was perfect, and day of my make up looked even better!! Since booking, she would check in with helpful tips to make sure my skin looked its best on my wedding day. She is so talented. She even gives back to animal charities - so cool! Do yourself a favor and book Dee for your wedding!

Sent on 10/01/2019
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 8
  • Marne

Marne Burghoffer · Married on 05/11/2019

Go be fabulous with Deeva!

I'm so glad that I turned to Dee after a nightmare trail!
    When I first started planning my wedding I was trying to save money where I could do when my a friend recommended her cousin's wife to do my wedding makeup and said she'd be really cheap I thought sure! Why not? After walking out with feeling like I had cake icing on my face and fuscia eye shadow, I panicked! That's when I remembered Deeva beauty from when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding years ago! I called immediately and we set up a trial, which was fabulous and I knew I found the artist.

Deeva makes you feel right at home while getting your makeup done, which I think is probably a harder job than most think because they are literally in your face the whole time, but with Dee it jobs of just feels like you're playing makeup with an old friend. She is professional with her paperwork and so responsive - she even checked in the day before the wedding just to ask how I was doing and if I needed anything last minute - so sweet!

I've never felt more fabulous and beautiful than when I've had my face done by Dee. She is a true artist and makes you glow in the most fabulous way! In my care, I wanted a natural but still glamorous look and she got it spot on! She's also uses all cruelty free makeup and loves talking animals so that was a huge plus for me as well! (Plus the fact that my dog's name is Dee so I took it as a sign!)

I would recommend Dee anytime to anyone whenever they want to go be fabulous, and especially on their wedding day!

Sent on 06/22/2019
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 9
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 10
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 11
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 12
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 13

casey · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing! Dee is so talented and knowledgeable. She helped make me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Dee was absolutely amazing!! She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had during the process. I love the fact that she uses products that are never tested on animals, and also that she donates part of her earnings back to animal shelters. She is so knowledgeable regarding makeup and skincare and truly knew how to make me look absolutely amazing on my wedding day. Dee was punctual, and comes equipped with all the tools to help make a bride look stunning. I had my trial with Dee, and knew right away that she was going to be my makeup artist. She was my first trial and my last. She also did my mother, mother in law, sister, and bridesmaids makeup. And everyone LOVED her work! We all felt like models! I would hands down recommend Dee to everyone.

Sent on 12/01/2018

DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• WEDDINGS FOR YOU
    WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for someone for your hair and makeup - don't look any further than Deeva Beauty. Deidre takes her job seriously and enjoys what she does. The details are amazing and you will NOT be disappointed. Call her today for a consult.

• Invitations By Tracey
    Invitations By Tracey Wedding Invitations

I absolutely love Deeva Beauty. I know a lot of people in the wedding industry and Deirdre is the only one I want doing my make up!! If you want to look flawless on your special day, look no further.

• Mitch The Minister
    Mitch The Minister Wedding Officiants

What I love most about Deirdre is that she make you look like you..only 1000% better. You don't look 'made up' or phony. She brings out the beauty in YOU. You never look painted or fake. I even hired Deirdre to treat my wife to a makeup session and she looks amazing. I love Deirdre and Deeva Beauty and I recommend her very highly. Professional with an artist eye.

• Nutley, NJ, 07110 See on map