Nutley, NJ 07110 Map · Phone number

About DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup

DeeVa Beauty is a MOBILE MAKEUP service located in Nutley, NJ, serving NORTH & CENTRAL NJ. and some areas of NYS and PA.
We offer bridal trials and TRAVEL TO YOU and your bridal party on your wedding day.

The one to go to if you want to look 'glamorous' but still classy.

Visit us on

Instagram: @deevabeautybridal

Fill out short inquiry form on website for a very prompt response.

Business Hours for phone calls are: Mon - Thur 10:00 am -7:00 pm

brida makeup in nj
1e5ebaf8ab271420 1530473097 eaf0ce8675e93970 1530473101011 1 2
bombshell makeup in nj
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
bridal makeup artists in nj
glamour bridal makeup
a6e4920526763977 1530473308 8f05738ca7e474c2 1530473312445 5 2018 a
flawless bridal makeup 2
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
north nj airbrush makeup artists
bridal makeup new jersey
glam makeup
deeva beauty makeup nj
wedding makeup artitists
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
north nj mobile makeup artists
DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup
glamour makeup artists in nj
e949c7ea9afa0401 1530473275 7d1f0582ce881c78 1530473278561 3 1

DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 5
DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 6
DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 7

casey · Married on 10/12/2018

Amazing! Dee is so talented and knowledgeable. She helped make me look and feel so beautiful on my wedding day!

Dee was absolutely amazing!! She was always quick to respond to any questions or concerns I had during the process. I love the fact that she uses products that are never tested on animals, and also that she donates part of her earnings back to animal shelters. She is so knowledgeable regarding makeup and skincare and truly knew how to make me look absolutely amazing on my wedding day. Dee was punctual, and comes equipped with all the tools to help make a bride look stunning. I had my trial with Dee, and knew right away that she was going to be my makeup artist. She was my first trial and my last. She also did my mother, mother in law, sister, and bridesmaids makeup. And everyone LOVED her work! We all felt like models! I would hands down recommend Dee to everyone.

Sent on 12/01/2018
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding makeup

For our wedding I originally had myself, 6 bridesmaids, and our moms getting our makeup done. When it got closer to the wedding, I added on my husband's cousin as she was flying in from CA, was doing a speech for us, and is very close to us so I wanted her to be apart of our entire day. I was able to get the venue to open up a half hour before our original time to ensure we had enough time to get everyone ready and Dee had no problem adding on another person since she had time to prepare. Being that we had 10 people to get makeup done and a pretty tight time frame, Dee brought a second makeup artist. Both were very professional and worked with each person's style. My mother in law never wears makeup, ever, and wasn't sure if she had too much on. Both artists talked with her and came up with a plan where she would feel comfortable and would still look good in pictures. Everyone loved their makeup and it lasted all night! We had my mother in law with the most natural looking all the way up to very dramatic makeup and everyone's looked perfect! My one eyelash started to lift after some crying (Dee suggested having cue tips to blot the duct to prevent too many tears but I didn't have them in that moment), but was easily pressed back on and lasted the rest of the night!

Sent on 03/04/2019
  • Ana

Ana · Married on 06/09/2018

Dee is THE BEST!! I booked her almost a year and half in advance.. and the experience has been one of the best ones. I regularly don't wear that much makeup.. but I wanted to look special on my day. She doesn't use airbrush (which to me is the best!). I wanted something natural yet glamorous so Dee did a soft glam look and it was perfect! All the products that she used felt good on my skin and I never felt heavy.. the makeup lasted all day long and I didn't need to retouch.
    Dee was on time, super organized, clean and very energetic! We were 5 people in total.. she made sure that all of us were happy with our makeup and listened to all of our comments and made us feel super comfortable.
    Overall I had an amazing experience with Dee and I felt beautiful on my wedding day!! THANK YOU DEE!!

Sent on 06/23/2018
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 8
    DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup 9

DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 95.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Makeup Trial, Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12

• WEDDINGS FOR YOU
    WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for someone for your hair and makeup - don't look any further than Deeva Beauty. Deidre takes her job seriously and enjoys what she does. The details are amazing and you will NOT be disappointed. Call her today for a consult.

• Invitations By Tracey
    Invitations By Tracey Wedding Invitations

I absolutely love Deeva Beauty. I know a lot of people in the wedding industry and Deirdre is the only one I want doing my make up!! If you want to look flawless on your special day, look no further.

• Mitch The Minister
    Mitch The Minister Wedding Officiants

What I love most about Deirdre is that she make you look like you..only 1000% better. You don't look 'made up' or phony. She brings out the beauty in YOU. You never look painted or fake. I even hired Deirdre to treat my wife to a makeup session and she looks amazing. I love Deirdre and Deeva Beauty and I recommend her very highly. Professional with an artist eye.

• Nutley, 07110 See on map