DEEVA BEAUTY ~ Glamour Makeup

Nutley, NJ View map

DeeVa Beauty is a MOBILE MAKEUP service located in Nutley, NJ, serving NORTH & CENTRAL NJ. and some areas of NYS and PA.
We offer bridal trials and TRAVEL TO YOU and your bridal party on your wedding day.

The one to go to if you want to look 'glamorous' but still classy.

Visit us on

Instagram: @deevabeautybridal

Fill out short inquiry form on website for a very prompt response.

Business Hours for phone calls are: Mon - Thur 10:00 am -7:00 pm
Fri - Sat 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sun: by appt.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$150.00

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85.00

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$75.00

$95.00

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Mult. Stylists
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Extensions
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Fake Lashes

• Michelle
    Michelle A. Married on 09/28/2019

Best make up experience!

Dee was fantastic. She is professional and pleasant and puts her brides first. She spent a lot of time during my trial making sure everything was perfect, and day of my make up looked even better!! Since booking, she would check in with helpful tips to make sure my skin looked its best on my wedding day. She is so talented. She even gives back to animal charities - so cool! Do yourself a favor and book Dee for your wedding!
  • Marne
    Marne B. Married on 05/11/2019

Go be fabulous with Deeva!

I'm so glad that I turned to Dee after a nightmare trail!
    When I first started planning my wedding I was trying to save money where I could do when my a friend recommended her cousin's wife to do my wedding makeup and said she'd be really cheap I thought sure! Why not? After walking out with feeling like I had cake icing on my face and fuscia eye shadow, I panicked! That's when I remembered Deeva beauty from when I was a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding years ago! I called immediately and we set up a trial, which was fabulous and I knew I found the artist.

Deeva makes you feel right at home while getting your makeup done, which I think is probably a harder job than most think because they are literally in your face the whole time, but with Dee it jobs of just feels like you're playing makeup with an old friend. She is professional with her paperwork and so responsive - she even checked in the day before the wedding just to ask how I was doing and if I needed anything last minute - so sweet!

I've never felt more fabulous and beautiful than when I've had my face done by Dee. She is a true artist and makes you glow in the most fabulous way! In my care, I wanted a natural but still glamorous look and she got it spot on! She's also uses all cruelty free makeup and loves talking animals so that was a huge plus for me as well! (Plus the fact that my dog's name is Dee so I took it as a sign!)

I would recommend Dee anytime to anyone whenever they want to go be fabulous, and especially on their wedding day!
  • Amy
    Amy Married on 10/12/2018

Wedding makeup

For our wedding I originally had myself, 6 bridesmaids, and our moms getting our makeup done. When it got closer to the wedding, I added on my husband's cousin as she was flying in from CA, was doing a speech for us, and is very close to us so I wanted her to be apart of our entire day. I was able to get the venue to open up a half hour before our original time to ensure we had enough time to get everyone ready and Dee had no problem adding on another person since she had time to prepare. Being that we had 10 people to get makeup done and a pretty tight time frame, Dee brought a second makeup artist. Both were very professional and worked with each person's style. My mother in law never wears makeup, ever, and wasn't sure if she had too much on. Both artists talked with her and came up with a plan where she would feel comfortable and would still look good in pictures. Everyone loved their makeup and it lasted all night! We had my mother in law with the most natural looking all the way up to very dramatic makeup and everyone's looked perfect! My one eyelash started to lift after some crying (Dee suggested having cue tips to blot the duct to prevent too many tears but I didn't have them in that moment), but was easily pressed back on and lasted the rest of the night!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

WEDDINGS FOR YOU WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

If you are looking for someone for your hair and makeup - don't look any further than Deeva Beauty. Deidre takes her job seriously and enjoys what she does. The details are amazing and you will NOT be disappointed. Call her today for a consult.

Invitations By Tracey Invitations By Tracey Wedding Invitations

I absolutely love Deeva Beauty. I know a lot of people in the wedding industry and Deirdre is the only one I want doing my make up!! If you want to look flawless on your special day, look no further.

Mitch The Minister Mitch The Minister Wedding Officiants

What I love most about Deirdre is that she make you look like you..only 1000% better. You don't look 'made up' or phony. She brings out the beauty in YOU. You never look painted or fake. I even hired Deirdre to treat my wife to a makeup session and she looks amazing. I love Deirdre and Deeva Beauty and I recommend her very highly. Professional with an artist eye.

Off Franklin Ave Nutley, NJ, 07110

Mon thru Friday: 10:00 am to 7:00 pm / Sat 10:00am to 6:00 pm / Sun: By Appt
Location of (DEEVA BEAUTY  ~ Glamour Makeup)

Other vendors in Northern New Jersey for your wedding