Cliffside Park, Cliffside Park, NJ 07010 Map · Phone number

About Balance and Beauty

A wedding makeup service located in Cliffside Park, New Jersey, Balance and Beauty is run by makeup artist Ivonne Benavides. Ivonne strives to create a look for you that makes you feel comfortable in your own skin, whether you are a makeup enthusiast who wears makeup on a regular basis or someone who doesn't typically wear makeup at all. Through Balance and Beauty, couples can walk out feeling empowered and know that their makeup enhances their best natural features.

Ivonne provides makeup services for weddings and special events. She offers a variety of services that suit your needs and style, such as contour makeup, fake eyelash application, and tattoo coverage. Ivonne also works with groups up to eight and can provide makeup trials and consultations to help you find a look that is fit for you.

Follow Balance and Beauty on

img1162
e318f63187a0fd2a Screen Shot 2017 01 17 at 11 10 16 AM

5 Reviews for Balance and Beauty

Jessica · Getting married on 09/01/2019

Ivonne did such a great job for my cousin'a bridal party! She was on time and had all the equipment needed to do 10 of us. Everyone's make-up came out looking amazing & flawless! Great MUA & very professional! We still continue using her for big family events & will definitely be using her for my big day!!

Sent on 03/07/2017

Kate · Married on 04/08/2017

Ivonne is absolutely incredible! She is super sweet, she did my makeup for my bridal shower and she is absolutely doing my wedding day makeup!!! She is professional, super talented and her attention to detail is beyond anything I have ever seen! My makeup lasted all day and night and I got a million compliments!!! Best choice I ever made!

Sent on 01/30/2017
  • samantha

samantha · Married on 01/28/2017

I used Balance and Beauty for my bridal shower makeup. Ivonne was my makeup artist and from the first time I contacted her she was very responsive. I also used her prior tommy shower for a wedding I attended and she did a fantastic job then as well. My bridal shower makeup however, was to die for! It was exactly what I was looking for. She is very kind and professional too and came to my home so that was very convenient for me as well. She is also very knowledgeable in makeup, you can just tell
    She knows exactly what she's doing and she is good at it! I highly recommend her for bridal shower and wedding needs! You will not be disappointed, thank you ivonne!

Sent on 03/10/2017

Award

Balance and Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 150.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 90.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Cliffside Park Cliffside Park, New Jersey, 07010 See on map