Morganville, Morganville, NJ 07751 Map · Phone number

About Elegantly Stated

A custom invitation shop in Morganville, New Jersey, Elegantly Stated has been providing custom invitations since 2006. Elegantly Stated strives to make products that make you happy, whether it is an invitation, note card, place card, menu card, or itinerary card. Each product is designed and created with meticulous attention to detail. With one-on-one personal service, Elegantly Stated designs affordable invitations that are unique, elegant, and personalized toward your desired style and preference.

Elegantly Stated ensures you receive the invitations and products that you want. With each design, Elegantly Stated knows that their invitations may be the first impression of your event that your guests receive. You can also request Elegantly Stated to assemble, emboss, letterpress, and print your invitations and products.

Follow Elegantly Stated on

img4089
image 1

73 Reviews for Elegantly Stated

Christina · Married on 10/06/2017

First, let me start by saying how wonderful Irene is to work with. Not only is she the sweetest, she is thorough and made sure our experience choosing our invitations was a breeze. Wedding planning can be super stressful, but I have to say this was the least stressful experience I have had with my planning. She kept in constant communication about the invitations, was accommodating and used an awesome format for our guest list that was really easy to use. Originally I was going to make my bridal shower invitations online, but after seeing how great she is, I asked her to do them for me. They came out beautiful and I could not have asked for more! And my wedding invitations, I am completely over the moon about! They are even more amazing then I could have dreamed of. Irene did such an incredible job and they are the way I envisioned them, just perfect! I highly recommend her services and I must say her pricing is reasonable too! Thank you sooo much Irene!! I look forward to working with you in the future! 

Sent on 07/18/2017

Elegantly Stated's reply:

Christina,

You and your Mom were great to work with and I am so escatic that you loved everything I created for you! I can not wait to work with both of you again!

Neelam · Married on 03/26/2017

My fiancé and I are getting married in March and I began researching wedding invitations in late December. I spoke with Irene, the owner of Elegantly Stated, after finding her company on both google and Etsy. I truly admired her professionalism over the phone and loved her calming demeanor. She immediately told me to not worry that she would guide us in finding the invitation that best fit our budget. I then met with Irene at her home, and we looked at a variety of wedding invitations over a cup of tea. She followed up with me both via phone and e-mail and within 1 week of having met Irene, we ordered our invitations. Along the way, Irene made sure the invitations were perfect and contacted me several times. I added, changed, removed, and re-added guests three or four times during this process and Irene kindly accepted all those changes in addition to accepting numerous late-night emails/texts/calls. We mailed our invitations last week and we have received compliments about the wedding invitations from so many of our guests. We love Elegantly States so much that we are also having Irene design the menus and place cards for our wedding. I cannot say enough wonderful things about Irene; from start to finish, Irene was absolutely amazing! I highly recommend Irene!! Simply the best!

Sent on 02/07/2017

Elegantly Stated's reply:

Thank you Neelam for this beautiful review. I truly enjoyed working with you and look forward to working with you real soon!!
  • I

Ilana · Married on 12/10/2016

Irene is fantastic! She worked with us to find a customized product that fit our budget and our aesthetic. She was flexible in adding extra printed items for us that we didn't originally ask for like an Accommodation Card, and some printed signs for the hotel/venue. She is so flexible and timely, and we received so much incredible feedback from our guests on how much they loved the invitations! She added guests, and made any changes I asked for, while always paying the closest attention to every detail! We would recommend Irene at Elegantly Stated 100%!

Sent on 02/11/2017

Elegantly Stated FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Embossed, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Thermography

• Land and Sea Event Planning
    Land and Sea Event Planning Wedding Planners

Elegantly Stated is a wonderful source for all your wedding's printed materials. Save-the-dates, invitations, menu cards, escort and place cards, wedding programs....Irene and her staff can do it all! We have recommended Elegantly Stated to our brides on many occasions and have always been thanked for doing so. The experience of selecting invitations can be daunting with so many to choose from, but Irene will guide you through the process with ease. You can tell that she loves what she does! Call Elegantly Stated today to schedule a consultation for your wedding stationary. You'll be glad you did!

• Stephanie Jones Photography
    Stephanie Jones Photography Wedding Photographers

I've had so many of my bride's use Elegantly Stated for their wedding stationery. Her designs are unique, and always elegant! If you get a chance, please read her reviews from other brides. Soon you will find that her dedication, professionalism, and personality make her shine FAR ABOVE other vendors. She has a wide range of items available for EVERY budget. You will be so thrilled with her work, that after your wedding, you will be coming back to her for birth announcements! Please check her out, read her reviews, you will not be disappointed!

• Morganville Morganville, New Jersey, 07751 See on map