Jessy J Events Reviews

Jessy J Events 5
Jessy J Events 6
Jessy J Events 7

lovely · Married on 11/24/2018

Best day of coordinator ever!

Hiring Jessy last minute the week before my wedding was the best decision I made. Jessy was meticulous and organized and helped make the big day run smoothly. Without her help & guidance I can't imagine how the day would've turned out! She was amazing! Highly recommend. You won't regret it!

Bhagya · Married on 10/07/2018

Jessy was amazing!

Jessy was absolutely amazing! I am so glad I had her there with me on my big day. She was on top of everything and made sure everything went as smoothly as possible.

I would 100% recommend her!

Anila · Married on 07/21/2018

Jessy is hands down the best person my husband and I could have booked for our day of the wedding coordinator. Jessy made sure that all the vendors would come on time and did site visits with the venue and church. She went above and beyond to make sure that our special day would run smoothly. She knew how to handle the guests and when things went wrong she knew how to fix it right away. It was a honor having this genuine woman coordinate our special day. She knew how to keep me calm. If you are looking for a wedding planner or day of the wedding coordinator, please book Jessy J Events. They are amazing, and do a fantastic job!

Jessy J Events 8
    Jessy J Events 9

Jennie · Married on 07/07/2018

Jessy was a pleasure to work with. She did an amazing job and she was so organized. She helped make my dream wedding come true. I couldn’t have done it without her

Elizabeth · Married on 05/30/2018

We had found jessy through somebody 6 months prior to our wedding . Any time that me or my husband had called her - she would always answer.
    The day of the wedding I had some mishaps and she was there trying to fix it .
    Our wedding day was amazing.

I had three dress changes that day and she fixed me up to make sure I looked good.
    Without Jessy our day wouldn't have been the way it was. Thank you Jessy for making our day so memorable!

AJ · Married on 05/26/2018

Having Jessy as our day of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made! Our parents absolutely loved her and couldn't stop raving about her. Everything was ahead of schedule and people complimented how smoothly everything ran from the church to the cocktail hour and reception. She was quick with her responses and was available at any hour of the day for feedback. I have already recommended her to my friends and cousins getting married and they have also booked her after seeing what an amazing job she did at our wedding. Even things we thought of the next day to see if we packed it to bring home, we looked in our suitcase and saw that Jessy had already packed it for us. She will go above and beyond to help make your day memorable. She is a MUST-HAVE for large indian weddings and will go above and beyond for you!

M · Married on 05/05/2018

Jessy is fantastic. Real helpful

Neha · Married on 05/05/2018

Jessy is amazing. Soon after the first meeting with her, she sent us different recommended vendors based on our budget, gave us her recommendations, and kept us updated throughout the whole process. She is well organized and helps you stay on top of your tasks. She sent us monthly timelines and reminders of things that needed to get done. On the wedding day, she came to my house early and made sure everything was running smoothly and on time. During the reception, she even brought food to my dressing room (and fed me) as I changed out of my wedding dress and into a saree. We would recommend her services to any future couple that is looking for a planner.

Laura · Married on 04/21/2018

Jessy, Jessy, she is amazing. She was always available when we needed her. She always gave us reminders, kept the program running smoothly :) . Thank you Jessy for everything you did for us.

Romeo · Married on 04/21/2018

We hired Jessy as our coordinator for the day. She was very professional, organized and on point all through out the wedding. She made our big day worry-free and made sure everything was well taken care of so that we could enjoy our day. My wife and I couldn’t recommend her enough.

• Christy

Christy · Married on 11/11/2017

Jessy was such a huge help during our wedding planning process. She called many vendors and helped secure the deals for most of the ones we used. She was always one step ahead and knowing that she was on top of it put us all at ease. The last few days before the wedding is always hectic. During this time, Jessy helped find someone to attach a hair clip to my wedding veil, get our seating chart boards created, dropped it off to the reception hall, came to my house, arranged the items the photographers needed for photographs were in one place, and ensured I was at ease the morning before my wedding. There was so much Jessy did for our wedding and my family, my husband and I are so grateful for her help throughout this process. If you have her as your wedding planner, you will not regret it. Love you Jessy!

Meril · Married on 11/04/2017

Jessy was recommended to us by another couple that we know. They raved about her so we decided to meet with her. Turns out, she's an incredible coordinator and a genuine person =). She was a huge help for us during our wedding planning. She made sure she asked all the right questions during our meetings, she got to know us as a couple, and made sure everything was taken care of for our big day! She was so great with the follow ups to make sure we were doing our part to help make the wedding day as smooth as possible. During the wedding, we didn't have to worry about a thing because she took care of everything! Thank you Jessy for all your help, and our big day went without a hitch because of you :)

Joel · Married on 10/28/2017

Great help with planning our wedding. My wife and I don’t know what we would have done if we didn’t have Jessy to help us with the planning process. She thinks of details that we would have overlooked. Always answered our questions in a timely manner. If you are getting married, give Jessy a call. Thank you Jessy for all your help!

Reshma · Married on 09/23/2017

Jessy J was a fantastic wedding planner ! She was very prompt with all her responses to my questions . She even helped me get changed from wedding dress to my indian saree during the reception . She made sure me and my husband didn't have to worry about anything.

Jessy J Events 10
    Jessy J Events 15
    Jessy J Events 16
    Jessy J Events 17

Paul · Married on 09/16/2017

We just had our wedding a month ago and we were so happy with the work that Jessy did. She flew all the way out to San Diego with her assistant and took charge of the rehearsal, ceremony and reception to make sure all vendors and participants knew what they were doing and when. It made our special day stress free and it kept everything running so smoothly. A lot of people think its a good idea to just ask a few close friends to help coordinate odds and ends for the day, but if you want to enjoy the the most special day of your life and keep it going without disruption, it was so helpful to have someone that knows the wedding service, the reception, and the traditions very well to run point and keep you smiling all day. Thanks so much Jessy!!

Jessy J Events 18
    Jessy J Events 25
    Jessy J Events 26
    Jessy J Events 27

Ashly · Married on 09/09/2017

Jessy helped me organize all the little pieces. The month before my wedding I was under a lot of stress and If it wasn't for Jessy checking in on me, I would have been a little bit of a mess. Jessy helped me organize all the little pieces. She does everything with such grace and composure- she never lets you know, even when there's some crazy things going on. I keep telling her that booking her was my best decision during the wedding process.

aimee · Married on 08/19/2017

Hiring Jessy was the best decision my husband and I could have made. I had already known Jessy was great from word of mouth but I didn't realize how amazing she was till I worked with her. She's so professional and she responds to our emails and texts right away. Prior to our first meeting I had already contacted my vendors and gave them my timeline, after meeting with Jessy she made me realize how unrealistic my timeline was and contacted all my vendors and convinced them all to get their way earlier than they were told. Jessy was always in constant contact with us and even after our wedding she was still going out of her way to help us with any post wedding questions we had. The day before the wedding Jessy went out of her way to pick up last minute items for us and even sewed something for me. The day of the wedding she made sure not only me and my husband were taken care of but my whole bridal party. She placed all the boutonnières on all the groomsmen and she helped my bridesmaids with their outfits. During the wedding she was even cutting my food and feeding me! (how cute is she) She's the absolute sweetest and I would definitely recommend her and hire again for other events. She's the best!!

Natasha · Married on 07/08/2017

I made the right choice choosing JessyJEvents. Her eye for detail and creativeness made my wedding day a flawless stress free wedding. Jessy advocating for my needs to the vendors, she found excellent deals, and found ways I could save money and time during the planning process. I highly recommend anyone who is engaged, getting married, or thinking about getting married to get in contact with Jessy. She was a pleasure to work with and always available even when I was up planning late at night! This will be your best investment you can make for your wedding.

Danny · Married on 07/08/2017

Jessy J events went absolutely above and beyond what anyone could ever ask or expect from a wedding planner. From her professionalism, organization, reliability, to her attention to detail and anticipating our every need-she sets a precedence for the quality of work she produces. Simply put-the best decision we made about our wedding was choosing Jessy J events to plan it.

Demy · Married on 07/01/2017

Planning a wedding is stressful enough. So my husband and I decided to hire a day of coordinator for our wedding day so that we would be able to enjoy our day and not worry about all the little things on the wedding day. Hiring Jessy was the best decision! She is a saving grace. From our first meeting, she put us at ease and we knew we could trust her with the most important day of our lives. She is such an sweet, approachable, and respectful person. She contacted all our vendors, gave us recommendations, and kept us updated throughout the whole process. On our wedding day, she got to my house and made sure everyone was ready on time. Without her, our wedding day would have been 5 hrs behind schedule haha. She kept everyone on their toes. She was professional with all the other vendors and made sure they stayed on time too. My parents and siblings loved her! My brother already told her she's booked for his wedding even though he's not engaged yet..that's how amazing she is! My family from out of the country was so impressed with her. She got things done, but stayed behind the scenes. She was like a ninja. At the reception she made sure I was fed and hydrated. She was literally cutting pieces of food and putting it into my mouth. She was the main reason, my wedding went as smoothly as it did. She is an angel that God sent me on my wedding day. My husband and I still talk about how vital she was to our day. So Jessy, thank you again for our fairytale wedding. If you haven't already, book Jessy.
    - Demy Sebastian

Jacquline · Married on 06/17/2017

Having Jessy as our day of coordinator gave us such peace of mind on a whirlwind of a day. Her coordination from morning until night helped our wedding day to be as beautiful and run as smoothly as possible. The value of having a coordinator like Jessy (especially for Indian or large weddings) can't be overstated!

Ancy · Married on 05/13/2017

Jessy made the day run so smoothly! So glad I had her as my same day coordinator!

Nina · Married on 04/22/2017

Jessy was beyond a pleasure to work with. On wedding day, I did not worry about a thing. She made sure everything was on time, she got everyone where they needed to be, and she always made sure my husband and I were taken care of. She is sweet, polite, organized, smart, and responsible. Planning a wedding for over 500 guests is difficult but she made the process so much easier. I can't thank Jessy enough, she truly made my wedding the best day of my life. We will be recommending Jessy to our future family members/friends getting married. My husband and I kept saying everyone needs a Jessy for their wedding! She was born for this role. Thank you again Jessy!

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2017

If you want to have the perfect wedding and the best planner, pick Jessy! Her enthusiasm, attention to detail, and genuine kindness are unmatched and I feel so lucky to have had her as my wedding planner. She is super organized and helps you stay on top of what feels like an overwhelming task of things to do. She's always available for help, ideas, or if you're just freaking out and need someone to calm you down. I cannot say enough amazing things about her! I wish I could get married again just so I could keep working with her!