217 Beauty Reviews

217 Beauty 5
217 Beauty 6
217 Beauty 7

Anila · Married on 07/21/2018

Once when my cousin Divya, got married I loved how her makeup was done for her wedding. I knew since then at a young age that I wanted 217 beauty to be the team to do my hair and makeup for my wedding day! I was so excited, when Liz said that she was available to do my makeup and hair for my wedding. Liz is hands down the best makeup artist, she knows how to work with Indian clients. She knew exactly what look I wanted. Even though she is pregnant she still did my hair and makeup with no hesitation. Everyone loved how the hair and makeup came out for the bridal party. Liz is so easy to talk to and makes sure that everything is done on time. Her staff is amazing as well and are so talented. I would definitely hire 217 beauty for future events and have been telling all my friends and family about 217 beauty. If I can give more than 5 stars, I would! We love you Liz :)

Sent on 08/01/2018
    217 Beauty 8
    217 Beauty 9
    217 Beauty 10
    217 Beauty 11

217 Beauty's reply:

Awwww Anila! You are the sweetest thing ever! Thank you so much for having us. It never feels like work when you are in good company, and people like you and your bridal party are the reason, we as artists, love what we do and continue to do it. We wish you the best on this new chapter! CONGRATULATIONS again! Hope it was magical!
  • W

Wendy · Married on 07/20/2018

Liz Giselle and her team are amazing. My wedding was on July 20, 2018 and they delivered on every single aspect. From true makeup trial to the actual day. Very professional, punctual and friendly. My wedding party and myself are very happy with our makeup and hair. Thank you Liz! I felt and looked like a princess!

• Ana

Ana · Married on 06/09/2018

Hi ladies :) I only did hair services so I can't speak about the makeup services (which I'm sure it's amazing as well). I couldn't get Liz for makeup since my day was already booked but I'm so happy that I book my hair services with 217 Beauty! My hairstylist was Jess (she's the BEST).. she did services on 7 ladies in total. She was very prompt, organized and energetic! She did an amazing job with every hairstyle! I did an up-do.. it lasted the whole day and I felt so comfortable! I did a lot of dancing (salsa and latin music) and my hair always stayed in place. Besides Jess, Liz is awesome and super communicative. Overall I had the best experience with 217 Beauty!

217 Beauty 12
    217 Beauty 13
    217 Beauty 14

Gina · Married on 12/09/2017

Working with 217 Beauty was fantastic! From the first meeting with Liz, to the makeup and hair artists that made the trek in the snow on the day of - everything was seamless and excellent!

I had my own makeup and hair done, along with my mother, mother in law and the majority of my 11 bridesmaids! Katlyn & Erika were our makeup artists and they did a great job of chatting with each girl to see how she wanted to be made up and then they made that happen! What I loved most is that they were able to work with each girl's personal style. Some wanted to be more dramatic than usual while others wanted a more understated look, and all were achieved. They definitely did not try to give each girl a one-size-fits-all look!

Jessica & Towana were our hair styles and they were just as excellent. Everyone was choosing their own hair styles, so Jessica and Towana had to make a lot of different looks happen, and they did so flawlessly! They were also great at giving us great ideas that we hadn't thought of!

My own hair and makeup were absolutely better than I had envisioned. My hair even stood up to my snowy photo session outside. Thank you to Liz, Katlyn, Jessica, Towana and Erika for making all of us look so beautiful! I can't recommend 217 Beauty highly enough!

Vida · Married on 11/17/2017

Liz and Danielle did make-up and hair for myself, my sister and my mom for my brother's wedding on Nov. 17th. I cannot say enough how wonderful it was to know that we could take our time to set up at the venue, arrive at the hotel to shower and change and have a team waiting to make sure we left looking like Cinderella headed to the ball. These women were like my fairy godmothers that day. They were on time and very helpful with keeping us on schedule for the wedding. The proof is in the photos! Flawless faces and locks to be envied! I had very specific ideas, and Liz was able to achieve my vision exactly. My sister wasn't sure and Liz was able to create a look that went perfectly with her dress. My mom wanted very light make-up and her wishes were granted as well. Our hair lasted into the next day, even though we danced the entire night! Not only did they offer quality of service and professionalism, we were impressed with the overall value for the convenience of having the team travel to us. Liz is very flexible and accommodating. In addition, they were adept at calming nerves and keeping the conversation light. I will definitely use 217 Beauty by Liz Gizelle for future events! Brides, give her a call! You won't regret it.

Catherine · Married on 10/21/2017

Liz was absolutely awesome! The makeup on my girls and myself were perfect. By the time she was done it was all smiles. Each one of us felt like princesses getting ready for a ball. Our hairstylist was also perfect. Jess did amazing and couldn’t be happier. They were on point with time, very professional, and just prepared to work. Thanks again for making my wedding a day to remember:)

Sent on 11/16/2017

217 Beauty's reply:

Cathy - Thank you so much for the wonderful review. You are the ladies were such a pleasure to work with. I was honored to share in such a special event! xoxo

Kristina · Married on 10/14/2017

I felt Absolutely stunning on my wedding day, Hair and makeup done by the 217 Beauty team. makes or breaks your night whether or not you feel like a million bucks or need to be worrying about it all night. I did not worry once.THANK YOU

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review! And CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!!! Happy 1st Month!!!

Jazmin · Married on 10/08/2017

Loved working with her, she was amazing, my makeup lasted all day long. Would definitely recommend her to anyone for weddings parties etc.

Andrea · Married on 09/29/2017

Extremely professional and attentive. Quickly answered my emails and anxious texts and accommodated a bridal party of over 10 with 5 surprise extra add ons on the day of. She and her team were great
    Work with and made getting everyone ready stress free! We we all looked beautiful ! From grandma to 5 year old niece !

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the beautiful review Andrea! It was such a pleasure working with you, your family and your friends! I pray this new journey is an amazing one! Congrats again!

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Working with Liz and her team at 217 Beauty was a great experience. Liz is incredibly professional and responsive. She worked through some scheduling difficulties to ensure that I had a great team that I was comfortable working with for my wedding day and I always felt certain that my bridesmaids and I would be in good hands day-of.

Our artists, Jaimie and Erika, did a phenomenal job. My bridesmaids looked beautiful, and I got so many compliments on my hair. I would highly recommend working with 217 Beauty!

Kimi · Married on 09/23/2017

I can’t not put into words how happy I was with Liz and Angela’s work! I would highly recommend Liz and Angela to anyone without any hestitation. Thank you for showing up at 4AM and being so fun to work with. Thank you for being so flexible and catering to my family and I. I truly feel my wedding day was the best day of my life and it’s because of so many factors but one being how beautiful I looked and felt. I’m waiting for professional pictures so I can share them with you! Thanks again!!

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for being so awesome to work with. It was our pleasure and we are so happy that you felt so amazing! xoxo

christine · Married on 09/16/2017

Liz and her team are simply amazing! She's so professiona, punctual and amazing at what she does. She's also super clean and very knowslegable about a variety of products. She really knows how to capture one's individual beauty and let that shine, I did a trial, engagement shoot makeup and wedding day makeup with her. I loved it! My girls part of my bridal party loved it also. So many complimented saying it was the best makeup team they have had vendor any weddig they were a part of.
    Liz is ali a beautiful individual full of life and simply a pleasure to work with :). I will def be using her again in the future, even if it's not my wedding :)

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review! I am SO looking forward to this new chapter of yours and being able to provide you with more services! xoxo

Preethy · Married on 09/16/2017

Perfect. The make up was on point! Liz is really responsive and flexible.

Nisha · Married on 09/02/2017

Liz and her team were amazing to work with and they made sure our make-up and hair was exactly how we wanted it. I was anxious about time but Liz reassured me that with the number of make-up artists and hair stylists that we would have more than enough time to get everyone ready. She was also nice enough to add an extra person. They were on time on the day of the wedding and went straight to work on my 6 bridesmaids, my mom, aunt, flower girl, and myself. I felt absolutely stunning on my wedding day thanks to Shannon and Danielle who did my hair and makeup. Angela and Leilani were also their to help my bridesmaids and rest of my family get ready. My bridesmaids all looked exceptional as well. Thank you 217 Beauty!

Janki · Married on 08/12/2017

Liz is an amazing artist. She made me feel like the most beautiful bride! Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/22/2017

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the amazing review. However, our job was easy! You are already ridiculously beautiful without hair or makeup! Xoxo

Jamie · Married on 06/24/2017

Liz and her team are amazing! They are very flexible and provided different styles of hair and make up for all my bridesmaids and myself. They were so accommodating and personable! Everyone was so friendly and made the whole experience really fun! I highly recommend 217 Beauty!

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the beautiful review. It was our pleasure to work with you and your party. You were all super sweet and fun!

edith · Married on 05/27/2017

Liz and her staff made me feel and look like a queen. They are very professional.

Sent on 11/22/2017

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much Edith! We had so much for working with you.

Matija · Married on 05/20/2017

Liz, Angela, and Sheri. These three ladies did a phenomenal job on me and my bridesmaids. Liz was a sweetheart and coordinating everything for me perfectly. I planned my wedding from San Diego to New Jersey and she really helped with my flight schedule. She had been a pleasure to work with and made sure everything was flawless. When I mention flawless a big shout out goes to Angela. She not only executed my dream hairstyle but was the calmest person throughout the entire process. Sheri was a diligent machine. And I mean that as the most amazing compliment. My girls' hair was so perfectly done and so quick that everything felt painless and smooth while getting ready. The entire team is highly recommended for any event especially for the most important day of a female's life. Our wedding was May 20 and they even traveled to our location. I feel so lucky to have been able to find them. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

Brian · Married on 04/21/2017

Gizelle and her team were awesome. They were all very punctual and professional. Loved having her there on my wedding day and would highly recommend her to anyone! She's definitely my go-to make up artist from here on out!

Sent on 11/28/2017

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH for this awesome review! I hope we get to work together again soon!

Stephanie · Married on 10/23/2016

Liz is the best. My makeup was so beautiful and felt natural. She has done my wedding, two of my friends wedding and my sister in law. I wouldn’t want anyone else.

217 Beauty 15

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you for the review Stephanie! You are beautiful inside and out, and I absolutely LOVE working with you!!! xoxoxo

Cindy · Married on 10/08/2016

Liz was very helpful and accommodating in making my decision on how I wanted to look on my wedding day, also took my husbands input into consideration. I highly recommend her.

Sent on 11/26/2017

217 Beauty's reply:

Cindy! I absolutely loved working with you! I wish you the best!

Stephanie · Married on 09/05/2016

Liz and her team did all the makeup for my bridesmaids (5) they all looked beautiful. Some of the girls also decided to get their hair styled as well. While all had different texture hair, the results were still stunning. I was very happy with the service provided by Liz.

217 Beauty's reply:

=D Thank you so much for the opportunity to work for you on your special day! It was awesome working with you also!

Kristen · Married on 09/02/2016

Liz and her team are the best! She will go above and beyond to make sure you like everything and feel beautiful on your wedding day! Everyone was extremely nice and professional. I had the airbrush makeup done and let me tell you, it was perfect! We had to be at the church by 3:30 with reception to follow at 7:00. Liz and her team were at my house by 8 a.m. and finished by noon. I was laughing, crying, dancing all day/night and when I woke up in the morning, my makeup still looked flawless - my fake eyelashes were even still on and intact! My hair was perfect as well! I had Liz order me extensions so that my hair would be nice and full on my wedding day and they are so worth it. I've worn them two times since my wedding and I love them! Everyone could not stop complimenting my hair and makeup. I've even referred her to some of my friends who are getting married as they all loved my makeup. I will definitely be using Liz for future events!!

• W

Wendy · Married on 08/12/2016

Liz did an amazing job on the day of my wedding. Despite that it was the hottest day of the year, my makeup looked great the whole time. I wouldn't change anything Liz did for me or my bridal party. I have recommended Liz to many friends and family members looking for an amazing makeup artist. If I ever need a makeup artist, I would definitely give Liz a call first.

217 Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much for the awesome review! We had so much fun with you and your group!