Tum Hi Ho Events

Philadelphia, PA View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Tum Hi Ho Events is a professional wedding planner based out of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania creating memorable experiences throughout the Philadelphia metropolitan region. This close-knit team will provide high-quality, timely wedding planning services for weddings big or small. The term “Tum Hi Ho” translates to “you're the one,” emphasizing the primary goal to create a timeless event that will be personalized to you and your love story. Their undivided attention to detail and precise coordination combined with their joyful and professional team will make your special day one for the books.

Tum Hi Ho Events will work with you as if you were their own family and treat your wedding day as if it were their own. Whether you require full wedding planning from beginning to end, partial planning for help with selecting vendors and decorations, or day-of coordination to ensure your day goes smoothly. No matter the extent of planning required, Tum Hi Ho Events offers a variety of services, including but not limited to:

• Assorted Décor
  • Wedding Meetings
  • Wedding Rehearsal Coordinaton
  • Destination Wedding Planning & Coordination
  • Asian-owned

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Non-Religious
Religious

Raveena P. Married on 05/07/2022

Thh is amazing

Everything was so amazing, I couldn’t have asked for a better lead coordinator, Charu was amazing, and listened when I needed to vent however still got things done, when I couldn’t! She read over all my contracts and helped me make sure everything was good before signing papers which made me feel so much better! I don’t have a least favorite thing about the day, because the THH TEAM made it absolutely amazing! I don’t know how I can repay you!
  • Chandni
    Chandni B. Married on 05/06/2022

The Dream Team: Hiren, Miloni, Mansi, Lajja

For those of you who don’t want to read a long review: HIRE TUM HI HO!

If you’d like a little more detail:
    Our wedding coordinator was one of the last vendors we booked. Allen and I wanted to make sure we chose the best of the best because we knew staying on track with coordination and logistics was going to make or break our special weekend. Following our sales call with Hiren, we knew Tum Hi Ho was the team for us! Even before hiring THH we received excellent customer service, which was seen throughout our time working with them!

We were privileged to work with Hiren as our lead coordinator. He and Milloni tag teamed all of our questions during the 3 months before the wedding. We never went more than 24 hours without a response from our THH team! During our calls Hiren worked with us to make sure everything we possibly wanted would abs could fit into our timelines! He offered advice and suggestions on how to optimize our wedding weekend!

The timelines and itineraries Hiren made were super meticulous and insanely helpful. Our family and friends kept coming up to allen and me telling us how seamlessly the whole weekend went event with the hurricanes like weather we endured. The team made us feel like we were the center of attention in the best possible way - exactly what you would hope for your wedding weekend! We couldn’t be happier with our our wedding weekend turned out and it definitely would not have been possible without Tum Hi Ho! Allen, myself, and our families thank our Tum Hi Ho team from the bottom of our hearts! Tum Hi Ho made our dream weekend a reality!
    Devlina R. Married on 04/23/2022

Best decision ever - highly recommend

I don't know how to fully express how pleased we are with Tum Hi Ho events. Quite frankly, it was the single best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process - everything else went absolutely perfectly and it was a 100% domino effect after choosing THH as our planning and coordination company.

One of the first statements Hiren, our lead planner, said to us during our initial meeting over a year ago was "we're going to become real close over the next year." And he was not kidding. Hiren and Miloni who took on the planning of our destination wedding in Cancun (6 total events which took place last month) were our confidants and sounding boards through every up and down that comes with wedding planning. The level of organization and structure THH provided through the whole process is incomparable. Planning a destination wedding in the midst of an ever changing pandemic is no easy feat, but they are consummate professionals that were honest, realistic and empathetic through every step. They took on all of our concerns as their own and fought countless battles for us to bring every one of our visions to life in the most tasteful and unique ways.

My husband and I were extremely impressed through the planning phase, but to be transparent - we were holding our breath until our events approached to see how everything really came together when it counts. Ok... you need to understand what I mean when I say they ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED IT. Hiren along with two attendants, Shaili and Romy were absolutely amazing from start to finish through our entire wedding weekend. Every single moment I was worried about anything, it was already taken care of before I could even say the words. Every friend/family member involved in a specific event or anyone who had a particular task WAS ALREADY THERE ready to go before I could even investigate - THH handled EVERYTHING. I was floored at their thoroughness and ability to think on their toes as things came up. It was seamless.

I lost track of how many people came up to me praising our planning team. What sets THH apart is the fact that they are GENUINELY good people who build an invested relationship with you when they take your wedding on. Having Hiren there interacting with the most important people in our lives so effortlessly felt like family was managing our wedding - he had our best interests in mind the entire way through and was our most valued source of safety and security. I don't know how to thank him, Miloni, Shali and Romy enough. They will forever be tied to the most incredible experience of our lives. Emphasizing this as much as I possibly can - choosing THH for planning/coordination will be the best decision you make for your wedding. Hands down.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Real Weddings

• Minti & Madhav
    20 photos · 10/18/2020

Ishan Fotografi Ishan Fotografi Wedding Photographers

Lisa & her team were an absolute pleasure to work with. They are very well organized and communications leading to the event and on the day of the event was nothing short of perfection. We can't wait to refer them to our clients and work with them again in the future!

Jacqueline Gellner Makeup Artist Jacqueline Gellner Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I'm a D.C. based make-up artist and had the pleasure of working with the Tum Hi Ho events team for a wedding in Philadelphia. Hiren and his teammates, Lisa, Alisha, Aisha, and Prutha were all so incredibly kind, friendly, and professional and not only did a wonderful job to make sure the wedding ran smoothly but took their time to make sure all the other vendors were comfortable and had everything that they needed as well. Leading up to the wedding, Hiren was extremely helpful and kept me in the loop every the step of the way in regards to day-of timelines, locations, and everything else I could possibly need to know! Thank you, Tum Hi Ho events--you guys were awesome and I hope to work with you all again in the future! xoxo

Fine Art Productions Fine Art Productions Wedding Photographers

We have been in Photography business for last Twenty years and have covered over 2000 wedding. Working with Tum Hi Ho Events as a co-vendor is very unique experience. Starting from receiving a time line of the event on behalf of client, to the executing the timeline on the day of the event - we find the entire team very professional and creative. As a photographer, we like to work with planners who don't steal away our creative time and not just keep us on time machine. They allow plenty of time to do the photo shoot of bride and groom and they make things relaxed. We love to work with them. Good luck and see you soon. Amish Thakkar Fine Ar Production

Philadelphia Philadelphia, PA, 19147
Location of (Tum Hi Ho Events)

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding