40 Reviews for Tum Hi Ho Events

Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Guest List (1)
Partial Planning (1)
40 Tum Hi Ho Events Reviews

Tum Hi Ho Events Team did an amazing job putting everything together for Pavan & Ankita Wedding Ceremony & Reception at Princeton Hyatt, NJ. The team's attention to details was amazing. They kept everyone and everything on time. As a DJ, It makes our job a lot easier when planning is to the perfection.

Profile Picture Santokh, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tum Hi Ho came highly recommended by two of our friends so our standards were set pretty high. Lisa and her team did not disappoint! Lisa worked with us from day one to ensure that everything would run smoothly on our wedding day and it did! She was familiar with the venue and was able to make helpful suggestions to streamline everything. There are lots of small details that you don't really think of (or want to think of) until it's too late. The surveys that Tum Hi Ho has you fill out bring those small details to light. In particular, I really appreciated that the THH ladies made sure I was fed :) No wants to see or be a hangry bride.

First, if you're on the fence about whether or not you should get a day-of wedding coordinator, please do. As the bride or groom, you don't want to be stressing about timeliness. Second, go with Tum Hi Ho!

Profile Picture Ankita, 7/1/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Timelines

Hiren Patel and his team are amazing to work with. They coordinated a gorgeous wedding in June here at the Hilton Hotel & Spa Short Pump. From the moment I met him, he was on point. If I thought it - he or one of his team members was already doing it. Professionalism at it's finest - but truly warm and comforting.

I hope to work with him for many years to come and will highly recommend him to my brides and grooms.

Profile Picture Phyllis, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

For those of you on the fence about getting Tum Hi Ho as your wedding planners, at least get on that first introductory call with them; Hiren had us sold right from the start! From our initial interaction from them, I was so impressed with how organized they were, and they definitely kept it up leading up to the wedding and throughout the weekend!
What I think was the most invaluable service that Tum Hi Ho offered is the making of THE schedule. That schedule had EVERYTHING. When vendors would start, where Dharav and I needed to be, at what time. Where our families, bridesmaids, and groomsmen needed to be at what time, and if they weren’t there, the team knew where to grab them from. Having such an organized schedule during the weekend kept the confusion of where who needed to be, at what time to a minimum and quite honestly might have made our weekend. We had a super tight schedule both days Tum Hi Ho was working with us, with 4 events in 2 days, and coordinating makeup scheduling, photoshoots, video-shoots, along with everything else, is honestly impossible to do in a manner as organized as Hiren somehow managed. Him and the team then proceeded to put out any issues with table numbers and place cards, all while ensuring everything was running smoothly, even with last minute scheduling changes my parents threw on them.
I can honestly say that, thanks to the Tum Hi Ho team, I was able to enjoy my weekend far more than I would have. without them. Juhi was awesome at making sure I was running on time; my bridesmaids were running on time (and kept me or my family from having to be the bad guy rushing them!). The Dharav and the groomsmen were also always on time (shockingly!) thanks to Urvi. And, while we didn’t interact much with Prachi, we know she coordinated with the vendors amazingly, because if there were any issues the vendors, we sure didn’t hear about them!
All in all, both Dharav and I can wholeheartedly recommend Tum Hi Ho to all you newly engaged couples!

Profile Picture Gina, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

From the first experience Tum Hi Ho (THH) made the wedding day go very smoothly. The process began with a consultation and keeping the whole process moving while asking questions to have us give consideration to every aspect of the wedding experience over the 8 weeks before the wedding. We had a two ceremonies and a reception in one day - the events went very smoothly, guests moved from event to event with ease. We were also able to keep everything on time which is no easy feat. They were also able to help handle the inevitable issues that would have completely derailed the day with ease. The team was also very professional and friendly. I had no regrets and am very glad we had a top flight team for our wedding day.

Profile Picture Amit, 5/26/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Double Weddings, Religious, Day-Of Coord., Ceremony, Reception

This team went above and beyond for my sister’s wedding! Not only did they keep the bride sane, but the entire bridal party and family as well. Everything went smoothly and was stress free. I cannot thank you guys enough! This was definitely the best decision my sister made for her wedding. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bride say this, but she actually told me she had a blast in the mandap- and its all thanks to you guys! The entire team is extremely professional and reliable that made the day effortless on our part. Once again, thank you for making Sapana and Nisheet’s wedding so successful. You have my full recommendation for any future Amin/Patel family wedding.

— Shrina Amin

Profile Picture Shrina, 5/12/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Cultural, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding and it is all thanks to THH. Although the girls are my friends/colleagues, they remained professional throughout the whole process. I could not be thankful for the services they provided to Anand and I and our family. Nina was by my side every second on my wedding day and helped with more than I could ask. Alisha from day 1 answered all our questions from our vendors at any time of day and was on top of any issues we had. Thank you all times a million! Love my team!

Profile Picture Ashmi, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa & her team were phenomenal to work with - they made our wedding day as smooth and stress free as it could be! Throughout the weeks leading up to our wedding, Lisa was very easy to get in touch with on all our questions and concerns. She not only helped us get on the same page with our vendors, she made sure we addressed every detail even if we didn't think of it first. Towards the days leading up to our wedding my husband & I were not the least bit stressed because we knew Lisa was already on board making sure everything would go seamless. During our wedding weekend, all of our guests loved the team and had nothing but nice things to say about them. I can say confidently that Tum Hi Ho was the best investment for our wedding weekend - they have been amazing and I can't think of anything but great things to say about them!!

Profile Picture Manali, 4/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Cultural, Ceremony, Reception

Nikul and company were awesome. They were extremely helpful and accommodating to our needs. We were pretty lowkey and laid back but that didn't stop them from going above and beyond for us. We appreciated everything they did for us and made our wedding truly seamless.

Profile Picture Nishita, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Excellent, professional, useful. Time saving.

I chose Tum Hi Ho after doing much research into all the wedding coordinator groups. Hiren and his staff were always very quick, efficient, organized with their responses and after this I knew that this was the group for me. Overall, very useful service. At first, without much knowledge of the wedding process, I thought these details could be performed by a family friend/family member. I realized this was not the case and experience is a big driving factor in all the preparation. The experience lead to details that we would not have thought about and overall saved time/headache. I think wedding coordination was one of the few things that is truly worth the expense, and is a reasonable hourly cost per services rendered. This wedding coordinator service saved us many, many hours of work that doesn't even include all the staff hours the day of the wedding. We were completely stress-free throughout the wedding day and this was because of the Tum Hi Ho team. This was definitely worth it and one of the most cost effective items of the wedding expenses.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Cultural, Religious, Day-Of Coord.

The Tum Hi Ho Events team was definitely one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! The company is very organized and easy to work with and our wedding day went beautifully! Lisa, our day of planner (really...weeks-before-planner), stayed in touch with our vendors during the wedding and everything went smoothly. When there were small hiccups with other vendors, Tum Hi Ho Events made sure to inform me quickly and brought possible solutions to these problems. The team communicated excellently with each other and the day was perfect! They were fantastic to work with and I whole heartedly recommend them to anyone in need of a planner!

Profile Picture Nidhi, 9/16/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tum Hi Ho did an amazing job making sure our wedding day went smoothly and stress free. The whole team, especially Lisa, was accommodating and responsive to all our requests and needs! Additionally, they not only catered to our needs, but but our families as well! Thank you for doing such a great job and making our big day as wonderful as it was!

Profile Picture Rima, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Tum Hi Ho and team were a fabulous wedding planning company to work with on our wedding - we couldn't have done it without them!

From their attention to detail during the wedding planning process, to their constant communication throughout - it's everything you could ask for and more from a team of professionals! We really thought their process worked out really well in keeping us lock-step with them for the details and also to help ensure we were thinking about all of the details we might have forgotten throughout. Their insight was constantly beneficial as we worked through every aspect of the wedding day, their reassurance was refreshing, and their day-of services was very coordinated and on point! They were on top of the day, ready for the hiccups that came our way, and helped us ensure we really enjoyed our wedding day :)

Thank you Tum Hi Ho Events for all of your your great work!

Profile Picture Ravi & Nisha, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiring Tum Hi Ho was one of the best decisions we made for our 2 day wedding. The team honestly made my stress level the lowest it could be during that time with their thinking ahead, careful planning, and calm demeanor. They took care of everything, from the smallest details to the biggest. They made sure the vendors were on time, anticipated any issues, and also managed to have wine ready for us when we needed it :) Us - and our families - are still raving about how professional and on their game they were the whole weekend!

We would recommend them to anyone for their special day/wedding weekend! Thanks again for making our weekend go so smoothly - we love you guys!!

Radhika & Neil

Profile Picture Radhika, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Religious

Hiren and his team are phenomenal! We were very pleased with the service THH provided the day of the wedding. THH took care of lot of the nitty gritty details that we didn't have to think about. They were very good at handling the unanticipated situation. Everything went smoothly as we had planned. Hiren and his team are amazing people and it was great with them.

Profile Picture Shree, 8/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Hiren and his team were amazing! Every aspect of the wedding was well executed because the team was so well prepared in doing so. We couldn't have chose a better group of people to work with. They were friendly, helpful,diligent, and much more. We would highly recommend them to all future couples seeking wedding coordinators that will make your most memorable day flawless.

Profile Picture Vanita, 8/5/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The entire weekend end went off without a hitch. Tum hi ho had every detail planned and were able to carry it out perfectly! The entire staff is very hands on and attentive. They met all of our last minute requests, even some unusual ones from the bridal party. I was very pleased with how friendly and professional they were.

With so much time money and effort put into a wedding Tum Hi Ho is the company you need to to give you the wedding of your dreams. I can not say enough about these guys. If your looking for an event planner look no further. Thanks again Tum Hi Ho!

Profile Picture Akash, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

The Tum Hi Ho team was absolutely incredible! We asked Hiren and his team to help us with the day of coordination, and Purav and I both agree that this was one of the best decisions we made!! Just as their company name implies, Hiren and his team are truly dedicated to the couple!! Hiren set up several meetings to ensure he understood exactly what we wanted for our wedding day. The team worked closely with all the vendors to coordinate every single detail! This allowed for us to have time to work on other aspects of the wedding. The team is very thorough and will ensure that everything you envision comes to life! Thanks to THH, Purav and I actually got a chance to enjoy every moment of our wedding day. Since we were stress- free that day, we were able to take in the whole wedding experience! If anything went wrong, this team was there to take care of it. At one point, I was nervous that the pictures were running over and cutting into my reception hair/makeup time. Hiren reassured me that everything was fine. In fact, we were actually 15 minutes ahead of schedule! The team is not only very professional but also very patient and understanding. They worked really well with our parents to ensure that they too were at ease. Overall from start to finish, we LOVED our experience with THH!! Purav and I are truly thankful for all of the effort put in by the THH team in making our wedding day such a success! Everything ran so smoothly that we still have family and friends talking about how amazing our wedding turned out! Thank you again, Tum Hi Ho!!

Profile Picture Anjani, 7/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

This team did an outstanding job for my brother’s wedding. I’ve been through this before and what was really impressive about this group was 1) attention to detail and 2) ability to solve all problems. No matter how much planning goes into your wedding, you will inevitably have problems come up. How well your events go is entirely dependent on how you address these big and small problems (and any help on your side). This team was a total rockstar whenever these unavoidable issues came around and really made the day special for my brother and sister in law. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Sagar, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Lisa and her team were amazing to work with! From day one Lisa really took the time to understand our needs/wants and worked with us to make sure everything was taken care of for our big day. She helped ensure that all the details were thought out and was very organized. We absolutely loved working with the team as well. Lisa, Alisha, Juhi, and Gayatri were all so friendly and made sure that we always had smiles on our faces. They worked closely with all the vendors and ensured everyone knew where they needed to be. It took so much stress off of us knowing the TTH had everything covered. Even when there were small issues, TTH handled it, without us knowing at times. We cannot thank them enough for helping to make our dream wedding smooth, stress free, and enjoyable for us! We highly recommend them to our family and friends.

Profile Picture Purvi, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception

Tum Hi Ho Events was a great company to have as our wedding coordinators. We booked them based off a recommendation and they lived up to the great words that were said about them. Our lead, Hiren, was the best lead we could have asked for. I truly felt as a bride that he treated my wedding as if it was his own with the hustle he showed on the day of the wedding. Over our numerous meetings, Hiren continued to ease my anxiety and assure me the day would go smoothly. I would recommend this company to any couple planning their wedding.

Profile Picture monica, 5/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We are a wedding videography company (Well Spun Weddings) who recently worked with Tum Hi Ho Events this past weekend and let me just say that never have I ever had such an organized planner ! It made our job much easier. The organization and professionalism, schedules, and maps helped us to understand a more complex wedding with ease.

Looking forward to working together again in the near future!

Profile Picture Abby, 4/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Literally WORTH EVERY SINGLE PENNY. My wedding could simply not have gone on without THH and their services. To be honest, before planning this wedding I wasn't sure I need a day-of coordinator. I was planning the whole wedding without a planner and I thought I was organized enough to make sure the day ran smoothly. However, the closer I got to the wedding date, the more I realized the multitude of vendors as well as mine and my family's own hectic schedule I would have no way to manage the timeline, vendors, or guests for the day. In stepped THH to save the day! They were responsive, deeply organized, and committed to helping us. Their genuine nature and friendly disposition made them pleasurable to work with. From the get-go, they were responsive and in the days leading up to the wedding took over control to make my day stress free and as smooth as possible. HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them to any bride!

Profile Picture Priya, 11/11/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We can’t say enough good things about Hiren, Alisha, and the rest of the Tum Hi Ho team! Initially, we thought we could handle all the planning on our own and were a little on the fence about hiring a day-of coordinator…but immediately after we booked them and even more so during/after our big day, they made it clear we made the right decision! We didn’t give Hiren and Alisha much lead time to help us get organized for our marathon wedding day (2 ceremonies plus reception), but they were quick to set up calls, gather information, communicate schedules with us, and follow up during the weeks leading up to the wedding to confirm we were comfortable and all the little (and big) details were set.

On our wedding day, the team went above and beyond our expectations. Given the packed agenda and tight timeline, we were very nervous about running behind schedule. Despite that, there were multiple occasions throughout the day where the two of us turned to each other and exclaimed, “They’re the best!” They were on hand to solve the big problems, like keeping us calm and looking for solutions when our lead photographer couldn’t be contacted and they also took care of a bunch of small ones too… like when the best man cut his foot during the baraat and needed a first aid kit, or when the babies in our families needed entertaining during the family photo shoots.

The THH team is an AMAZING group of coordinators, and definitely contributed so much to making our wedding day the best day of our lives.

-- Sapan & Jesnie

Profile Picture Jesnie, 10/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Cultural, Double Weddings, Religious