Tum Hi Ho Events Reviews

Tum Hi Ho Events 4
Tum Hi Ho Events 5
Tum Hi Ho Events 6

Jesal Patel · Married on 11/10/2018

Seamless planning with a stress free event

We had the BEST experience with our team from Tumi Ho. They were efficient, organized, fun, professional, and an overall joy to work with. They ensured our day went seamlessly, and it did. They handled all issues that came up, we didn’t even know if something was going wrong. Our bridal attendants were also awesome! The entire team delivered exceptional work and we highly recommend them to future couples!

James Argenti · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome event planners!

My company InsideOutBooth.com just worked with Aisha and Tum Hi Ho Events last weekend for an absolutely beautiful wedding. We do a ton of events so we know when one is planned right, things go off smooth, everything falls into place and everyone is on the same page....this was one of those events. Makes such a difference when true pro's are doing great work. Excited to work with them again!

• Sapan

Sapan Kothari · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank You!!

We want to start out by first thanking Aisha and her team. With all the stresses of hosting an multi-day Indian wedding, they sure made our lives easier at the most crucial point. Aisha and her team are very well organized and on top of any potential hiccup that may occur. We are grateful to them for making our day so special for us and our guests and truly recommend them to any new couples looking to have their wedding day go amazingly.

• Decor

Decor Galore · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Florist

I am the Owner and Lead Designer of Decor Galore, a Wedding Florist in Northern New Jersey. I had the opportunity to work with Alisha and the team of Tum Hi Ho Events over the past 3-4 months as the details of our mutual client's wedding came together. To say I was incredibly impressed is an understatement. Their process is precise, meticulous, timely and inclusive. I received an initial contact, various follow-ups and complete collaboration for my part in the wedding we were working with. Tum Hi Ho Events specializes in cultural events and they all have a vast knowledge of the many intricate details that go into a flawless execution of the multiple-day, multiple-venue type events. I was truly impressed. As a wedding collaborator, having Tum Hi Ho Events as the Wedding Planners and Coordinators brought a level of efficiency to the table that was evident throughout the day. It helped us to create a seamless beautiful experience for our clients on their Wedding Day. They were completely accessible, answered questions promptly, resolved minor issues immediately and were a genuine partner with the ultimate goal being the couple's complete satisfaction. It was a beautiful day for our clients and Tum Hi Ho Events was a huge part of that. We were honored to work with them and look forward to the possibility of working with them on many other events.

• Renee

Renee · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever!

Hiring Tum Hi Ho for our wedding was the best decision! Having both a Catholic and Hindu wedding made our day super complicated. It made all of the difference to have a coordinator who was experienced with interfaith weddings. Hiren was extremely professional, kept us on track, and gave us a better day then we could have even imagined. We got the Ruby Plus package, which gave us day-of-coordination, 3 pre-wedding meetings, 12 hours of day-of service, 4 day-of coordinators, and most importantly peace of mind! After the planning was done, Hiren stepped in and coordinated everything. He talked with all of our vendors leading up to the event and made sure everything was taken care of. Thank goodness for him because when he was calling he came across an issue with our transportation company, which would have been a nightmare! His timelines, checklist, and tipping sheets were so helpful. On the day of, I didn't worry about anything. I knew the Tum Hi Ho team would take care of it. If you're on the fence about hiring Tum Hi Ho, DO IT! 100% worth every penny.

Madhavi · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I got married in Northern New Jersey. THH were our day of coordinators—they were extremely organized, professional, coordinated and ensured that our big day was executed to perfection. I would recommend THH without any reservations—they are a necessary component to any wedding!!!

Richa · Married on 08/25/2018

The Tum Hi Ho coordinators are a must have on your wedding day! We could not have asked for a better team. Our wedding day ran smoothly and on time. Hiren was a great a lead coordinator, he stayed in contact with us months prior to the event and was very responsive to our emails. The team handled everything including arranging pictures at an off site location with our large bridal parties to make sure our decorations were set up on time. We are very happy we hired them as our same day coordinators!

Jenny & Suraj · Married on 08/18/2018

The best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process was hiring Tum Hi Ho. Initially, we were not sure about hiring day-of coordinators. With a wedding of over 500 people, we quickly realized that we were in WAY over our heads and having a dedicated team of people who were solely there to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch was absolutely necessary.
    The Tum Hi Ho team blew us away from the second that we hopped on an interest call with Hiren, our incredible lead coordinator, to get some information about the day-of coordination services they provided. After the call and before we signed the contract, Hiren was so responsive to questions and kept it real with all of his answers, making us feel really comfortable and making it super easy to build trust.
    Leading up to the big day, we had planning meetings with the THH team. Each call was so detail oriented that we often realized how many things we had left to plan/answer. Instead of this being overwhelming, it made us feel so at ease that someone else was looking out for us, given the crazy number of moving pieces that we were managing as the bride and groom.
    The day of support was phenomenal. I had a wonderful bridal attendant (shout-out to my girl Prutha!) who was by my side for anything that I needed. My groom also had a fantastic groom attendant that did the same. From bringing us food to helping put shoes on, they were not hesitant at all to jump in and help. With the detailed minute-by-minute schedule that the team had built out, the entire day ran on time and so smoothly. Two highlights: (1) we had a 45+ individual groups that we needed to take pictures with post-wedding. It took 37 minutes thanks to THH! (2) the THH team realized that we didn't have a photo book for guests to sign in our contract with our photographer. They had someone in the car and ready to go purchase one for us!
    This team is EVERYTHING and helped make our wedding day the most perfect of our lives!

Krupa · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding was on 7/28/18 at the Hanover Marriott. We had picked out a venue a year and a half in advance. I began planning and thought I could do it all myself but shortly realized I need some help! TumHiHo provided suggestions and advice on things that I never would have thought of. They provided so much insight prior to the wedding that we were both able to enjoy our day stressfree. Juhi was my bridal attendant and she was constantly there to listen and communicate with friends and family. She also made sure I was kept away from any issues that I didn’t need to be a part of (the coffee and tea didn’t come out on time for our event)! Urvi Neha and Aisha were always on the same page as well and communicated instructions to family and friends to ensure everyone is looped in and ready to enjoy the event! I would highly recommend TumHiHo, a great team and excellent personalities to have around you on your special day!

Thank you guys!
    Krupa & Amit

• Jaina

Jaina Patel · Married on 07/21/2018

Absolutely amazing coordinators!

With so many moving parts to our wedding we knew we needed help and coordinators to make the day go as smooth as possible. Tum Hi Ho team was nothing short of amazing in delivering exactly what we had hoped for on our special day! I was impressed right from the beginning from my initial introductory call with Hiren. Beyond that, he answered my many questions without hesitation in a timely manner despite their busy schedule during the wedding season. We started working with Aisha, our lead coordinator, few months before the big day. We had on site meetings at the venue and multiple phone calls to go through the schedule and details. We went through our schedule for the big day minute by minute (hair and make up schedule for myself, my mother, bridesmaids, over 30 family pictures, etc). The teams attention to detail was a huge savior for small things that I didn't think of throughout the planning.They constantly communicated with our family and friends who were closely involved well in advance to the day of the wedding to ensure that everyone was on the same page. On the day of the wedding, I was at ease knowing that Aisha and her team were actively communicating with our family, bridesmaids, groomsmen and more importantly our vendors to make sure that things were going according to our schedule. The team made it a point to take care of not only us as the bride and groom but also our family. Tum Hi Ho team is easy to work with and displayed the utmost level of professionalism with our guests. Thank y'all for everything!

Avani · Married on 07/07/2018

My now husband and I were planning a wedding for about 1000 people. After attending a few weddings coordinated by Tum Hi Ho Events (THH), we knew we wanted them for our big day. And it was one of the best decision we made throughout our entire process. We did day of coordination with them, and they started with us in May, about 2 months before our wedding. When we first spoke to our lead, Alisha, we gave her everything we already had and she took care of the rest. She asked us the most detailed questions about things we hadn't even talked about. She would follow up with us every couple of days and see if we needed anything at all. She would remind us of everything we had to do or bring to the venue the night before the wedding. She also provided us with the most detailed time line that had everything on it! Once Friday night came, Alisha met with us, we did a final run through, and she told us not to worry about a thing. So we didn't and we didn't have to either because we were in great hands. Our Bridal party consisted of 15 bridesmaids and 15 groomsmen. Our bridal party was telling us about how amazing their personal attendants were. They would make sure everyone was ready and down for pictures, entrances, and all on time. Our schedule did not run a minute past what is should have. THH was great on keeping us and our 1000 guest on schedule for the entire day. And if you're having a big fat Gujarati wedding, your know the one thing that takes the most time is post wedding family pictures, because everyone wants one. THH did such an amazing job coordinating all the pictures, we got through over 50 family pictures with large groups in less than 1 hour. The one consistent feedback we got from all of our family and friends was that the planning and coordination was simply flawless throughout the day. . And we only have THH to thank for that. We HIGHLY recommend a wedding coordinator for any event, big or small, but we recommend you get the best. And THH is the BEST!

Santokh · Married on 07/01/2018

Tum Hi Ho Events Team did an amazing job putting everything together for Pavan & Ankita Wedding Ceremony & Reception at Princeton Hyatt, NJ. The team's attention to details was amazing. They kept everyone and everything on time. As a DJ, It makes our job a lot easier when planning is to the perfection.

Ankita · Married on 07/01/2018

Tum Hi Ho came highly recommended by two of our friends so our standards were set pretty high. Lisa and her team did not disappoint! Lisa worked with us from day one to ensure that everything would run smoothly on our wedding day and it did! She was familiar with the venue and was able to make helpful suggestions to streamline everything. There are lots of small details that you don't really think of (or want to think of) until it's too late. The surveys that Tum Hi Ho has you fill out bring those small details to light. In particular, I really appreciated that the THH ladies made sure I was fed :) No wants to see or be a hangry bride.

First, if you're on the fence about whether or not you should get a day-of wedding coordinator, please do. As the bride or groom, you don't want to be stressing about timeliness. Second, go with Tum Hi Ho!

Phyllis · Married on 06/30/2018

Hiren Patel and his team are amazing to work with. They coordinated a gorgeous wedding in June here at the Hilton Hotel & Spa Short Pump. From the moment I met him, he was on point. If I thought it - he or one of his team members was already doing it. Professionalism at it's finest - but truly warm and comforting.

I hope to work with him for many years to come and will highly recommend him to my brides and grooms.

Gina · Married on 06/30/2018

For those of you on the fence about getting Tum Hi Ho as your wedding planners, at least get on that first introductory call with them; Hiren had us sold right from the start! From our initial interaction from them, I was so impressed with how organized they were, and they definitely kept it up leading up to the wedding and throughout the weekend!
    What I think was the most invaluable service that Tum Hi Ho offered is the making of THE schedule. That schedule had EVERYTHING. When vendors would start, where Dharav and I needed to be, at what time. Where our families, bridesmaids, and groomsmen needed to be at what time, and if they weren’t there, the team knew where to grab them from. Having such an organized schedule during the weekend kept the confusion of where who needed to be, at what time to a minimum and quite honestly might have made our weekend. We had a super tight schedule both days Tum Hi Ho was working with us, with 4 events in 2 days, and coordinating makeup scheduling, photoshoots, video-shoots, along with everything else, is honestly impossible to do in a manner as organized as Hiren somehow managed. Him and the team then proceeded to put out any issues with table numbers and place cards, all while ensuring everything was running smoothly, even with last minute scheduling changes my parents threw on them.
    I can honestly say that, thanks to the Tum Hi Ho team, I was able to enjoy my weekend far more than I would have. without them. Juhi was awesome at making sure I was running on time; my bridesmaids were running on time (and kept me or my family from having to be the bad guy rushing them!). The Dharav and the groomsmen were also always on time (shockingly!) thanks to Urvi. And, while we didn’t interact much with Prachi, we know she coordinated with the vendors amazingly, because if there were any issues the vendors, we sure didn’t hear about them!
    All in all, both Dharav and I can wholeheartedly recommend Tum Hi Ho to all you newly engaged couples!

Amit · Married on 05/26/2018

From the first experience Tum Hi Ho (THH) made the wedding day go very smoothly. The process began with a consultation and keeping the whole process moving while asking questions to have us give consideration to every aspect of the wedding experience over the 8 weeks before the wedding. We had a two ceremonies and a reception in one day - the events went very smoothly, guests moved from event to event with ease. We were also able to keep everything on time which is no easy feat. They were also able to help handle the inevitable issues that would have completely derailed the day with ease. The team was also very professional and friendly. I had no regrets and am very glad we had a top flight team for our wedding day.

Twisha · Married on 05/26/2018

Hiren and team from Tum Hi Ho were absolutely amazing. There's a bit of work up front to keep them well-informed on every detail of the wedding, but they were incredibly patient, understanding, flexible and willing to work around our schedule, especially as we got closer to the wedding. I had two ceremonies and my reception all in one day between ny/nj and they absolutely took ALL the stress off of me. I was able to be the happiest bride alive the day of my wedding because of this team. They were running around like mad people all day but made sure all vendors accurately provided what they were supposed to, per their contract and dodged last minute wedding day bullets by being extremely proactive in solving any issues. they kept all bride and groom parties and involved vendors up to date on the itinerary the day of and were fantastic with communication. they make themselves available to you and are very understanding of how important this day is to you and your family, despite covering weddings constantly. They take professionalism to a whole different level and were familiar with ceremonial customs from all different backgrounds. I HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Tum Hi Ho to coordinate your event, if you want things to go smoothly the day of. I tell everyone the same thing I told this team- they were the best spent money in all of my wedding. Love Tum Hi Ho!

Tum Hi Ho Events 7
    Tum Hi Ho Events 8

Shrina · Married on 05/12/2018

This team went above and beyond for my sister’s wedding! Not only did they keep the bride sane, but the entire bridal party and family as well. Everything went smoothly and was stress free. I cannot thank you guys enough! This was definitely the best decision my sister made for her wedding. I don’t think I’ve ever heard a bride say this, but she actually told me she had a blast in the mandap- and its all thanks to you guys! The entire team is extremely professional and reliable that made the day effortless on our part. Once again, thank you for making Sapana and Nisheet’s wedding so successful. You have my full recommendation for any future Amin/Patel family wedding.

— Shrina Amin

Ashmi · Married on 04/28/2018

I could not have asked for a more perfect wedding and it is all thanks to THH. Although the girls are my friends/colleagues, they remained professional throughout the whole process. I could not be thankful for the services they provided to Anand and I and our family. Nina was by my side every second on my wedding day and helped with more than I could ask. Alisha from day 1 answered all our questions from our vendors at any time of day and was on top of any issues we had. Thank you all times a million! Love my team!

Manali · Married on 04/07/2018

Lisa & her team were phenomenal to work with - they made our wedding day as smooth and stress free as it could be! Throughout the weeks leading up to our wedding, Lisa was very easy to get in touch with on all our questions and concerns. She not only helped us get on the same page with our vendors, she made sure we addressed every detail even if we didn't think of it first. Towards the days leading up to our wedding my husband & I were not the least bit stressed because we knew Lisa was already on board making sure everything would go seamless. During our wedding weekend, all of our guests loved the team and had nothing but nice things to say about them. I can say confidently that Tum Hi Ho was the best investment for our wedding weekend - they have been amazing and I can't think of anything but great things to say about them!!

Nishita · Married on 10/07/2017

Nikul and company were awesome. They were extremely helpful and accommodating to our needs. We were pretty lowkey and laid back but that didn't stop them from going above and beyond for us. We appreciated everything they did for us and made our wedding truly seamless.

Sabrina · Married on 09/30/2017

Excellent, professional, useful. Time saving.

I chose Tum Hi Ho after doing much research into all the wedding coordinator groups. Hiren and his staff were always very quick, efficient, organized with their responses and after this I knew that this was the group for me. Overall, very useful service. At first, without much knowledge of the wedding process, I thought these details could be performed by a family friend/family member. I realized this was not the case and experience is a big driving factor in all the preparation. The experience lead to details that we would not have thought about and overall saved time/headache. I think wedding coordination was one of the few things that is truly worth the expense, and is a reasonable hourly cost per services rendered. This wedding coordinator service saved us many, many hours of work that doesn't even include all the staff hours the day of the wedding. We were completely stress-free throughout the wedding day and this was because of the Tum Hi Ho team. This was definitely worth it and one of the most cost effective items of the wedding expenses.

Tum Hi Ho Events 9

Nidhi · Married on 09/16/2017

The Tum Hi Ho Events team was definitely one of the best decisions my husband and I made for our wedding! The company is very organized and easy to work with and our wedding day went beautifully! Lisa, our day of planner (really...weeks-before-planner), stayed in touch with our vendors during the wedding and everything went smoothly. When there were small hiccups with other vendors, Tum Hi Ho Events made sure to inform me quickly and brought possible solutions to these problems. The team communicated excellently with each other and the day was perfect! They were fantastic to work with and I whole heartedly recommend them to anyone in need of a planner!

Rima · Married on 09/03/2017

Tum Hi Ho did an amazing job making sure our wedding day went smoothly and stress free. The whole team, especially Lisa, was accommodating and responsive to all our requests and needs! Additionally, they not only catered to our needs, but but our families as well! Thank you for doing such a great job and making our big day as wonderful as it was!