Tum Hi Ho Events Reviews

Tum Hi Ho Events 6
Tum Hi Ho Events 7

Arshia Chatterjee · Getting married on 06/05/2020

Forever Grateful

My name is Arshia - I was married on May 18 and I hired Tum Hi Ho to be my official wedding coordinator. I am still so beyond impressed with how Hiren and his team handled all aspects of our big day, from communicating with vendors, staying true to our vision, adhering to the timeline in the midst of all the normal wedding day chaos, and above all, doing so with unmistakable passion and professionalism. Not only were my groom and I blown away, our friends and family continue to rave about how smoothly and seamlessly everything ran on that day. Going forward, we will happily recommend THH to anyone requiring wedding day planning or coordination - we promise you will not regret it :) Thank you Hiren and the THH team, from the bottom of our hearts.

Sent on 05/27/2019
  • Nisha

Nisha · Married on 09/07/2019

Highly Recommend!!!

Working with Hiren, Neha, Foram and Charu was an absolute pleasure! They executed our entire wedding flawlessly!! Despite any glitches that we had along the way, the entire team ensured we transitioned throughout the day without skipping a beat! From the minute we spoke to Hiren we instantly felt comfortable with and we wanted to hire him right away! We could not possibly imagine the wedding day being as perfect as it was without Tum Hi Ho. This was one of the best decisions that we made throughout this entire wedding planning process! Future brides/grooms if you are looking for event coordinators for your wedding do yourself a favor and hire Tum Hi Ho!

Sent on 09/13/2019

Kristy Shawen · Married on 08/03/2019

Great Team!

Hiren and his amazing team brought a sense of calm throughout the evening! The dedicated team kept a very watchful eye of the bride and groom and were able to handle all of their needs. It was an absolute pleasure to have the opportunity to work with Hiren, Nina, Ankit and Ami working up to the event and the day of! Can’t wait to work together soon! -Kristy Shawen, Event Sales Manager

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Snehal

Snehal Mehta · Married on 07/28/2019

Best Wedding Coordinators ever!

It’s hard to put into words what Tum hi ho did for us. To say they went above and beyond is a understatement. They did everything, literally everything and then some. Because of Tum hi ho our wedding day ran smoothly and on time. ( something that never happens in our family). From the first conversation we had with Alisha and Neha to our Texts after the wedding, the whole team has been exceptional. Tum hi ho made us feel like family, we were able to call them, text for any small thing we needed help with through out the wedding planning process. They always gave us honest feedback and helped us find all the small things we needed help with. They asked us for all our contracts and they carefully looked through them all so on that our wedding day no detail that was written in our contracts was left behind. They were so particular with making sure everything was according to how I envisioned it to be.

On the day of the wedding from the moment we woke up until they said good bye to us on our dance floor they were right there with us. They made sure our detailed schedule which they carefully planned out was going on time. From our 50 different sets of family and friends pictures to making sure the rooms were set up on time they did it all.

If you are looking for a dream team to help coordinate your wedding, hands down Tum Hi Ho is it! Along with the best wedding coordinator team you will also get, a family member/ friend who will keep you sane and be by your side throughout the day so you can live in the moment and enjoy the wedding you’ve worked so hard to plan. We are forever grateful to Tum Hi Ho because we were actually able to enjoy our wedding because of them.

If we had to list all the things Tum ho ho did for us, We’d write a essay. If we could give Alisha, Neha, Ankit and Charu a 100 stars, we would.

Sent on 08/27/2019

Dreamcatcher Film · Married on 06/21/2019

An incredible team!!!

An incredible team, everything was very simple because they have everything under control and I loved their good taste, their pleasant treatment and their disposition.
    Thanks guys are the maximum!

Sent on 07/09/2019
  • Radha

Radha Gosalia · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing company!

THH was amazing. We worked with Aisha and her team and they were so thorough with their timeline. They made sure everything was on schedule and really made us feel comfortable! Our friends and family loved how smoothly everything ran on the wedding day.
    We had such a large family photoshoot and THH made sure the photoshoot went quick and seamlessly which not many people can do esp with large indian families.
    The team also made sure my husband and I were well hydrated and ate throughout the day!
    I would definitely recommend THH!

Sent on 07/22/2019

Arshia Chatterjee · Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing Experience

We had our daughter's wedding (#ArshiaandNeil) at the Jersey City Hyatt Regency this past weekend. Everything went extremely well, our guests one after the other commented on our "hospitality" among other things. We can safely say that one of the primary driving forces behind our hospitality and professionalism was Tum Hi Ho Events, LLC. Hiren and his team of Neha, Nina, Avani, Ami and Charu, bowled us over with their hard work, attention to detail, organization but mostly their passion at what they do.

Frankly we had a very strong vendor list, and every one of them were happy to hear that they will be working with Hiren and his team. Your best compliment is when your peers that you work with each weekend like you so much. This is hard work and Hiren and team excel at it. I cannot imagine very many other teams can handle this as well as these guys.

We write this purely out of gratitude, and one can rest assured if I ever need this service again, who my first call is going to be!

Sent on 05/20/2019

Priya · Married on 05/11/2019

Best Decision Ever

The best thing I ever did for my wedding (other than marrying my husband) was hiring Tum Hi Ho. I am an incredibly organized person, and I thought that I wouldn't necessarily need a coordinator. After a few months, I realized that a coordinator would be helpful, especially to ensure that my husband and I enjoyed our wedding day. Tum Hi Ho came highly recommended, and so we moved forward with signing with them.

Hiren and his team were SO GREAT. They were incredibly organized, great at communication, and did an exceptional job with all of our vendors. The week before my wedding, I was so relaxed because THH had everything under control. During our wedding weekend, my husband and I enjoyed every single second, because THH was busy at work behind the scenes. Our guests raved about THH and they were the MVP's of our wedding! Beyond that, the people on their team are so kind and genuinely fun to be around. Hiren, Juhi, Neha, and Nina were with us during our wedding, and my husband and I truly enjoyed spending the day with them.

I could not recommend THH more highly. If you are even thinking about it, do it. I promise you won't regret it.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Kiran Sharma · Married on 05/11/2019

Thank You!

Hiren and the entire Tum Hi Ho crew-
    You were so awesome. Thank you for being there for my daughter's wedding
    Everyone complimented as to how well organized and timely the wedding was
    I would recommend you to everyone on this planet and your team was way beyond my expectations

Sent on 05/14/2019
  • Damion

Damion Edwards · Married on 05/10/2019

Great Planner

I've been in the wedding industry for over 15 years as a photographer, and I've come across many planners in that time. Hiren of Tum Hi Ho Events stands out as one of most competent and easy to work with. From our first communication, well before the wedding, he was professional, courteous, and thoughtful. He has a good sense of vendor needs and expectations and easily meshes those with expectations of his clients so that everyone works together seamlessly on the day of the wedding. When I've worked with Hiren, the weddings have been on-time with no perceivable drama, but let's be real for a second, every wedding has drama right? What we didn't see is that Hiren worked hard behind the scenes to ensure that any issues that might have arisen didn't affect us, and most importantly the couple and their families. With Hiren in charge the couple had nothing to worry about except having a good time, and smiling for me. Cheers to many more successful events!

Sent on 05/16/2019
    Tum Hi Ho Events 8
  • Aditi

Aditi Khatri · Married on 05/05/2019

Enjoy your big day! Tum Hi Ho has it under control!

There were several day-of-coordination teams and services available for our wedding day so it was a tough to make a decision. Tum Hi Ho was recommended by several of our friends and we are so incredibly happy to have worked with Hiren and his team. Hiren kept us on our toes during the planning stages and reminded us of things we did not even think about. It was perfect that Hiren had worked with almost all of our vendors on multiple occasions. It’s a testament of how popular Tum Hi Ho is. We put in the work to solidify contracts with our vendors and the rest was on Hiren and his team. They made sure we received all the services promised by our vendors, which was great because sometimes you forget the services requested. With one spouse having a type-A personality, it was a pretty big deal to let someone else handle one of the most important days of our lives. Hiren made a detailed timeline for the day of the wedding and it really put us at ease. We have to say that the bride and groom attendants along with Hiren worked seamlessly together to make sure everything ran on time. Our post-wedding photo list was long with 31 different group photos, one that had 65 people! We finished our photos in record time thanks to the Tum Hi Ho team. Most importantly, as the bride and groom, we thoroughly enjoyed our wedding weekend because we knew Hiren had everything under control. We would definitely recommend Tum Hi Ho day-of-coordination services because it’s important to enjoy the day you’ve spent months planning for.

Sent on 05/31/2019

Rasraj Rana · Married on 04/20/2019

Worth every penny

We did a lot of research on coordinators for our wedding and decided on Tum Hi Ho events. Luckily we made the right choice. Hiren and his team did a tremendous job and made our wedding flow smoothly and stress free. My Indian friends kept telling me ours was the first wedding they went to that was organized and on schedule with everything. They handled everything with great professionalism, including dealing with my crazy parents, and we did not have to worry about anything. We could not have asked for more of a perfect day and it was all thanks to them. They even kept our photographers in check when they were trying to run long. Thank you Tum Hi Ho for everything and we definitely would recommend them to anyone who is having a wedding coming up.

Sent on 05/14/2019

Althea Stillman · Married on 03/30/2019

Fantastic team

We honestly cannot thank THH enough! Aisha and her team were fantastic. We were having a fusion Indian wedding and so there were a lot of moving parts, and the THH team were incredibly organized, patient and just really fun to be around. Highly recommend!

Sent on 04/10/2019

Viha · Married on 03/09/2019

Incredible Wedding Coordinator Team - Highly Recommend!

Tum Hi Ho is incredible! From the minute we talked to Hiren early on, we had faith that he and his team were the perfect people to add on as day-of coordinators for our wedding day. The main reason we wanted to hire day-of coordinators was so that our family and friends would be able to focus on enjoying the event and my now husband and I would be able to enjoy the wedding and time with our families. Hiren and his team surpassed our expectations. With each meeting and each interaction, we saw the team take the work we had put into planning and organize it in a way that would logically flow throughout the weekend. With any issue that came up - even two days before the event, Hiren was able to quickly resolve it to allow us to continue to enjoy the time with our families. We were in awe after meeting the rest of the team - Avani, Chandni and Khizra during our wedding weekend. The heart that they put into our wedding weekend made it feel like we had known them for ages and that they were our friends (very professional friends) who were helping us get through the weekend. We can honestly say that without the Tum Hi Ho team (especially Hiren) this weekend would not have felt the same. I would highly recommend them!

Sent on 03/19/2019
  • Sonam

Sonam · Married on 02/01/2019

Must Have Day of Coordination with Hiren & Team!

We had an absolutely wonderful experience working with Tum Hi Ho for our big day. We went with the day of coordination package. In the weeks leading up to our wedding day, Hiren helped formalize our timeline and created an extremely detailed plan - including vendor details/responsibilities, items that we would need to bring, and outlining THH’s responsibilities. Hiren coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure they were all clear on exactly what would be expected of them. After our walkthrough at the venue with Hiren, all our nervousness and anxiety for the big day was relieved as we felt confident that we could leave the entire day in THH’s hands. The biggest relief was with how comfortable our families became once they spoke with Hiren.

On the day of the team consisted of Hiren, Evana, Khushabu, and Neha. Everyone of them helped make the day run smoothly and ahead of schedule (yes, they helped avoided Indian Standard Time). The team was on top of all of the vendors as well as our families. They also helped in managing our guests in a professional and friendly manner - especially with guests who showed up without RSVP-ing! We didn’t have any day of scares and were fully able to enjoy the day and each other. We truly could not have put together the same event without the help of THH. We have and will continue to recommend THH to any family and friend’s planning weddings - definitely one of the best decisions we made during our wedding planning!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Jesal Patel · Married on 11/10/2018

Seamless planning with a stress free event

We had the BEST experience with our team from Tumi Ho. They were efficient, organized, fun, professional, and an overall joy to work with. They ensured our day went seamlessly, and it did. They handled all issues that came up, we didn’t even know if something was going wrong. Our bridal attendants were also awesome! The entire team delivered exceptional work and we highly recommend them to future couples!

Sent on 11/25/2018

James Argenti · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome event planners!

My company InsideOutBooth.com just worked with Aisha and Tum Hi Ho Events last weekend for an absolutely beautiful wedding. We do a ton of events so we know when one is planned right, things go off smooth, everything falls into place and everyone is on the same page....this was one of those events. Makes such a difference when true pro's are doing great work. Excited to work with them again!

Sent on 10/31/2018
  • Sapan

Sapan Kothari · Married on 10/27/2018

Thank You!!

We want to start out by first thanking Aisha and her team. With all the stresses of hosting an multi-day Indian wedding, they sure made our lives easier at the most crucial point. Aisha and her team are very well organized and on top of any potential hiccup that may occur. We are grateful to them for making our day so special for us and our guests and truly recommend them to any new couples looking to have their wedding day go amazingly.

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Decor

Decor Galore · Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Florist

I am the Owner and Lead Designer of Decor Galore, a Wedding Florist in Northern New Jersey. I had the opportunity to work with Alisha and the team of Tum Hi Ho Events over the past 3-4 months as the details of our mutual client's wedding came together. To say I was incredibly impressed is an understatement. Their process is precise, meticulous, timely and inclusive. I received an initial contact, various follow-ups and complete collaboration for my part in the wedding we were working with. Tum Hi Ho Events specializes in cultural events and they all have a vast knowledge of the many intricate details that go into a flawless execution of the multiple-day, multiple-venue type events. I was truly impressed. As a wedding collaborator, having Tum Hi Ho Events as the Wedding Planners and Coordinators brought a level of efficiency to the table that was evident throughout the day. It helped us to create a seamless beautiful experience for our clients on their Wedding Day. They were completely accessible, answered questions promptly, resolved minor issues immediately and were a genuine partner with the ultimate goal being the couple's complete satisfaction. It was a beautiful day for our clients and Tum Hi Ho Events was a huge part of that. We were honored to work with them and look forward to the possibility of working with them on many other events.

Sent on 10/25/2018
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 10/20/2018

Best decision ever!

Hiring Tum Hi Ho for our wedding was the best decision! Having both a Catholic and Hindu wedding made our day super complicated. It made all of the difference to have a coordinator who was experienced with interfaith weddings. Hiren was extremely professional, kept us on track, and gave us a better day then we could have even imagined. We got the Ruby Plus package, which gave us day-of-coordination, 3 pre-wedding meetings, 12 hours of day-of service, 4 day-of coordinators, and most importantly peace of mind! After the planning was done, Hiren stepped in and coordinated everything. He talked with all of our vendors leading up to the event and made sure everything was taken care of. Thank goodness for him because when he was calling he came across an issue with our transportation company, which would have been a nightmare! His timelines, checklist, and tipping sheets were so helpful. On the day of, I didn't worry about anything. I knew the Tum Hi Ho team would take care of it. If you're on the fence about hiring Tum Hi Ho, DO IT! 100% worth every penny.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Madhavi · Married on 08/25/2018

My husband and I got married in Northern New Jersey. THH were our day of coordinators—they were extremely organized, professional, coordinated and ensured that our big day was executed to perfection. I would recommend THH without any reservations—they are a necessary component to any wedding!!!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Richa · Married on 08/25/2018

The Tum Hi Ho coordinators are a must have on your wedding day! We could not have asked for a better team. Our wedding day ran smoothly and on time. Hiren was a great a lead coordinator, he stayed in contact with us months prior to the event and was very responsive to our emails. The team handled everything including arranging pictures at an off site location with our large bridal parties to make sure our decorations were set up on time. We are very happy we hired them as our same day coordinators!

Sent on 08/30/2018

Jenny & Suraj · Married on 08/18/2018

The best decision we made in our entire wedding planning process was hiring Tum Hi Ho. Initially, we were not sure about hiring day-of coordinators. With a wedding of over 500 people, we quickly realized that we were in WAY over our heads and having a dedicated team of people who were solely there to ensure our wedding day went off without a hitch was absolutely necessary.
    The Tum Hi Ho team blew us away from the second that we hopped on an interest call with Hiren, our incredible lead coordinator, to get some information about the day-of coordination services they provided. After the call and before we signed the contract, Hiren was so responsive to questions and kept it real with all of his answers, making us feel really comfortable and making it super easy to build trust.
    Leading up to the big day, we had planning meetings with the THH team. Each call was so detail oriented that we often realized how many things we had left to plan/answer. Instead of this being overwhelming, it made us feel so at ease that someone else was looking out for us, given the crazy number of moving pieces that we were managing as the bride and groom.
    The day of support was phenomenal. I had a wonderful bridal attendant (shout-out to my girl Prutha!) who was by my side for anything that I needed. My groom also had a fantastic groom attendant that did the same. From bringing us food to helping put shoes on, they were not hesitant at all to jump in and help. With the detailed minute-by-minute schedule that the team had built out, the entire day ran on time and so smoothly. Two highlights: (1) we had a 45+ individual groups that we needed to take pictures with post-wedding. It took 37 minutes thanks to THH! (2) the THH team realized that we didn't have a photo book for guests to sign in our contract with our photographer. They had someone in the car and ready to go purchase one for us!
    This team is EVERYTHING and helped make our wedding day the most perfect of our lives!

Sent on 08/29/2018

Krupa · Married on 07/28/2018

Our wedding was on 7/28/18 at the Hanover Marriott. We had picked out a venue a year and a half in advance. I began planning and thought I could do it all myself but shortly realized I need some help! TumHiHo provided suggestions and advice on things that I never would have thought of. They provided so much insight prior to the wedding that we were both able to enjoy our day stressfree. Juhi was my bridal attendant and she was constantly there to listen and communicate with friends and family. She also made sure I was kept away from any issues that I didn’t need to be a part of (the coffee and tea didn’t come out on time for our event)! Urvi Neha and Aisha were always on the same page as well and communicated instructions to family and friends to ensure everyone is looped in and ready to enjoy the event! I would highly recommend TumHiHo, a great team and excellent personalities to have around you on your special day!

Thank you guys!