Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 17

About MVPDJs LLC

MVPDJs is an Award-Winning DJ entertainment company built on passion and love for music. We strive to provide a friendly and reliable service, a stress-free booking process, and an unforgettable experience for each and every client. Featuring one of the most talented entertainer rosters in the nation, you're guaranteed one of the best nights of your lives and one all of your guests will rave about.

65e9d0e6b9f7b3bd 1516550891 e7cb365ea33877cf 1516550888122 1 Sanchali Wedding 1

• Videos 2

46 Reviews for MVPDJs LLC

Mallika · Married on 09/22/2018

Hello Brides and Grooms!
    Assembling your vendor team is COMPLICATED and can get a bit expensive. Anyone who plays on YOUR team will make your day that much more smooth and a lot more fun for you!

Our wedding was on September 22, 2018 in California and yes, we brought MVPDJs all the way from NYC! DJ Rewind (Sahil) was very easy to contact, very responsive, helped suggest music, knew the correct questions to ask our wedding planner, and helped us every step of the way for our cross-country wedding planning chaos.

Extra points: (1) He saved us $10,000 because he took initiative to find a local company in Cali when he saw the prices other vendors were offering us for sound equipment.
    (2) DJ skill level was fire (look up #ButalaNeedisYou on insta for an awesome vid)! His MCing is perfect for keeping an event classy and elegant.

Thank you so much Sahil to you and your team! <3

Henal · Married on 08/14/2018

I had a 3 day Hindu wedding in Prague, Czech Republic, and when it came to searching for vendors, I (the bride) made only very informed decisions. I researched and compared and made lists and got others opinions for all of our vendors, but when it came to picking a DJ, I didn’t need to do anything more than contact Sahil. MVPDJs had dj’d multiple engagements/weddings I attended previously, so I was confident that for my wedding, it had to be Sahil. He was both the DJ and MC for my welcome party, wedding, and reception, and he did everything PERFECTLY. We originally planned on just having background music for the welcome party, but when people started looking for a dance party, he rolled with the punches, and the restaurant became a club- we were dancing for hours! For the wedding itself, the baraat went on for almost an hour and was high energy the entire time, so much so that I was holding back running in to join. We were dancing from 9pm to 1:30am at the reception, and probably would have gone longer if our buses hadnt arrived to take us home. Everything he touched was a party. He is AMAZING!

Special note on Sahil for destination weddings —- He coordinated with our Prague based wedding planner and 2 different venues in Prague to ensure the appropriate equipment, and did it all perfectly. In the days leading up to the wedding, while we were busy doing last minute things for all non-DJ things, we basically gave Sahil full reign in choosing entrance songs, choosing order of the reception program, etc etc, and it was executed flawlessly. Sahil, you will forever be our go-to guy. After DJing this wedding, my family from London and California will be calling on you for their events. Thank you for taking on this huge endeavor in Prague for us, for taking so much upon yourself so we’d have less to stress about, and for being a great DJ/MC and friend.
    -Akash and Henal

Krishan · Married on 08/04/2018

MVPDJs did an incredible job at my wedding and sangeet. They kept the dance floor alive during both events until the staff had to kick us all out. Josh was particularly great to work with always taking input from my family and friends and managed to keep the music flowing well and everyone happy.

I would recommend him for all occasions.

MVPDJs LLC FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,600.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 400.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, Indie, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day, Video Projection

• Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852 See on map