M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

Indian Wedding DJ, MC, Dhol, Starlight Dancefloor, LED Video Wall, Photo booth and more
Providing the BEST in Music, MC's, PA Systems, Lighting, Celebrities, Event Management. An established company with over 10 years of experience. Fully insured and completely motivated to make your event a great success. Our mission and sole purpose is to make your event reflect your personal style and reputability. We will do whatever it takes to ensure that every aspect of your event, both big and small, not only satisfy your desires, but exceeds your expectations. With ou r state of the art lighting and sound systems and our highly skilled disk jokey and master of ceremony, we can certainly make your dream event come true.
Nationwide Bookings Available
The Entertainment company that brings you closer to your favorite Celebrities!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co. on

31 Reviews for M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

Uplighting (8)
Bilingual MC (3)
Projector (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)

From the very first meeting, Saf (the owner) was very professional and organized in his plan for a flawless wedding reception. The week before the wedding the MC (Ashish) and DJ (Rishi) made sure we all were on the same page and confirmed all the last minute stuff. We spoke several times through the planning process to go over songs and timelines. Saf met up with us at a local restaurant 3 nights before the wedding to make sure we were ready to go. The MC even went above and beyond to help me organize with our wedding entrance song. He had our wedding guests dancing all night with a great mix of music, and he was an awesome MC! M4U provided lighting and a photo booth with our package, which was perfect (as we didn't want to go searching for those kind of extras separately!). Saf made end of our wedding night by adding few extra things that we didn’t include in the package initially. Truly a great surprise!!! Our guests and family members were dancing the entire night. Their experience was apparent and made my wife and I confident about the music at our reception. We were THRILLED with our choice of DJ/MC and would 150% recommend M4U Entertainment to other couples in the future! You won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Tom, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

HOLYYYYYY SHHHHIIIII.....These boys killed it. My wife and I are beyond happy and grateful that M4U decided to DJ our wedding. Before I provide my personal review, I have to provide excerpts from our friends and how they viewed M4U's DJ and MC service:
Friend 1 - "Holy $#!* Keval, this is the wildest wedding I've ever been to. Your DJ is so sick bro."
My Dad - "I love these boys. They are doing such a good job of keeping everybody pumped up."
Friend 2 - "Bro, your DJ and MC are on point son!"
Friend 3 - "I feel like i'm at a Vegas club. Your DJ is killin it with the music. Your MC's voice and energy is making me so hyper man!"

Hi, I'm Keval Patel, and on January 6, 2018 I married the love of my life - Priya Bhavsar. We originally hired a DJ who backed out due to double booking, and eventually we found M4U. From day one, their interaction with us was always professional and their communication was always prompt. When I finally met them in person, I knew this was the right decision. During my baraat, MC Ashish and DJ Ravi had the crowd so pumped and energized. It was unlike anything i've ever seen.

Before the reception started I was able to get a before-hand glimpse at the main reception hall and see these boys prep. I had goosebumps just from listening to them during their mic and sound check because they were playing songs that just sent chills down my spine and I knew that it was foreshadowing a wild reception. From their attire down to their vocals to their professionalism, these boys were so on point.

There aren't enough words of praise to truly justify how amazing M4U Events are. For anyone who is looking for a DJ and MC to be basic and boring, or to put their audience to sleep....don't hire these boys because they will raise the dead and keep them up all day long. I've never had so much fun in my entire life as i did on my wedding day. M4U is God sent and has earned my respect. Much love! #KrunkFest2018.

Profile Picture Keval, 1/6/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Where do I even begin with M4U Events?! Deep and I wanted a DJ & Lighting company that would deliver something new, exciting, and different to our wedding weekend. M4U exceeded every expectation we had - whether it was the lighting, music, or MC. Between MC Neil S & DJ Rishi Rex, each event was so hype! They catered to our specific music requests and worked with us for weeks leading up to the wedding to be sure they knew every single detail of what we wanted. The indoor pyros, glow bracelets, and photo booth were unique in their own ways - our guests were amazed! The M4U team has a passion and energy that is very apparent, we've had so many guests inquire about them, raving about how much they loved the music and dancing throughout the weekend! We had a vision and they brought it to life - there is nothing more we could've asked for. Thank you guys so much for the entire production, we look forward to seeing you at other weddings!

Profile Picture Archana, 12/30/17, 1 Review