Iselin, Iselin, NJ 08830 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 24
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About M4U Events

M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co. is a professional wedding DJ based in Iselin, New Jersey. This wedding DJ specializes in transforming receptions and dance floors into a fun and inviting environment for friends and family to enjoy. M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co. has over 12 years of experience curating events to fit specific styles and personalities.

M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co. offers a variety of packages and services for wedding entertainment. This entertainment company offers trained DJ’s with MC services catered specifically for Indian weddings. Additionally, M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co. provides all the sound equipment you need for your venue and lighting services to help transform spaces based on your wedding theme and style.

video wall dj mixing

1 User photo

M4U Events 1

Suliman Zia · Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional Service!

My wife and I were blown away by M4U’s professionalism and performance. From the signing process to planning and through to the execution of the event, they were impeccable. MC Ashish guided us through every step and offered his professional opinion when he felt it was necessary. DJ RVP seemed to know what song we wanted played before it was even requested. Overall, the entire team went above and beyond to ensure that our big day was a dream come true. For anybody out there looking for a DJ team, look no further. These guys made us feel like we were a part of their family and delivered on each and every one of our expectations!!

M4U Events 2
  • Chandani

Chandani · Married on 12/29/2018

Best dj ever!

On December 29th, 2018, I, Chandani, married the love of my life, Sunil, at Marriott Hanover. We started planning our wedding and meeting with our vendors December 2017. One of the most important factors that influenced our decision making, was the bond and interactions we had with each of our potential vendors.

Each couple has a vision they dream for their special day and I cannot thank our vendors enough for their flawless execution. From the day I knew I was getting married, prior to even making a public announcement to distant family and friends, I knew I wanted to have M4U events be a part of my day. I reached out to MC Ashir and MC Neil to set up a meeting. They were very professional, easy to interact with, and an instant bond/connection was formed. They were very accommodating to the fact that my husband was a travel consultant and we would only be able to meet on weekends (given that they were very busy with other events as well). I had a general idea as to what I wanted for my day (mobile baarat, dhol player, up-lighting, CO2 blaster, and fog machine). MC Ashir and MC Neil recommended that I also include the light up LED bands with our logo on it, to enhance the night and have something different. I appreciated the time they took to understand our vision and make recommendations they believe would make our special dream come to life.

Throughout the year we met a few times either at mutual friend's event or for a scheduled meeting to discuss music preferance, etc. I even felt comfortable to text MC Ashir to brainstorm ideas about a surprise bridal entrance at the baarat I was planning for, which he helped execute perfectly the day of.

The day of our wedding was absolutely unbelievable! I received nothing but compliments and awe for MC Ashir and DJ Rishi. The energy level that started early morning at the baarat was unexpected. I would say it was slightly chilly in the morning, and I expected everyone but immediate family and bridal party to wear jackets to stay warm and we have a short 20-30 minute procession. It was exactly the opposite of what we expected. MC Ashir got the crowd rallied up and everyone was dancing and having a blast celebrating the start of the wedding ceremonies. In the midst of all the fun, the groom's side even lost track of time and we were starting to run behind on time (which in the end worked out fine).

Leading up to the reception, everything in the hall looked absolutely flawless and perfect. Prior to the entrances, MC Ashir explains very thoroughly how to walk in, smile, what to do and not do, to ensure that the photography and videography comes out well. The monogram light, LED DJ screen, fireworks, fog machine, CO2 blaster, and light up LED bands added the additional effects for the night that made everything fit together and magical. The energy level from the start til the end was concert like. We had made a very long first dance mix that needed voice over enhancements and additional touches that DJ Rishi worked hard to perfect. He was very professional, understanding, and patient with the back and forth when finalizing and editing the mix.

We informed M4U that we did not want a dinner break and wanted to continue the party. I did not expect to see the dance floor as full as it was the entire night. MC Ashir and DJ Rishi truly have a great connection not with each other but with the crowd and couple. The music was on point from one genre to the next and the MC was dancing within the crowd and keeping the energy level alive. My wedding was the best concert and party I have ever gone to. From family to friends we received comments listed below:

1. The MC may look small, but his voice projects loudly, clearly, and hypes the crowd.
    2. The energy level of the reception echoed and resonated throughout the hall and made the crowd keep going until we reached the end of the night.
    3. M4U was very professionally dressed and educated the immediate family and bridal party of important cues to execute the night.
    4. I have been to many weddings and receptions before, but nothing compared to this reception.

It truly was the wildest night we wished would never end, but will cherish through our videos and photos. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and words cannot praise or thank them enough for the hard work and talent these boys have. Thank you M4U events for making our night unforgettable and being a part of our special day. I would recommend these guys to every single person without hesitation and will continue to use them for family events in future.

M4U Events Pricing

M4U Events Price Rates

M4U Events FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 984.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,502.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Projector, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 100.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Pop, R&B/Soul, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Bilingual MC, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

1 Wedding Deal & Discount