M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

Indian Wedding DJ, MC, Dhol, Starlight Dancefloor, LED Video Wall, Photo booth and more
Providing the BEST in Music, MC's, PA Systems, Lighting, Celebrities, Event Management. An established company with over 10 years of experience. Fully insured and completely motivated to make your event a great success. Our mission and sole purpose is to make your event reflect your personal style and reputability. We will do whatever it takes to ensure that every aspect of your event, both big and small, not only satisfy your desires, but exceeds your expectations. With ou r state of the art lighting and sound systems and our highly skilled disk jokey and master of ceremony, we can certainly make your dream event come true.
Nationwide Bookings Available
The Entertainment company that brings you closer to your favorite Celebrities!

Categories: Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey

Follow M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co. on

36 Reviews for M4U Events - Indian Wedding DJ & Lighting Co.

Uplighting (8)
Bilingual MC (3)
Projector (3)
Liability Insurance (1)
Video Projection (1)

Was very fortunate to be able to book this talented crew for my wedding weekend (mehndi & shaadi events). It’s only been a couple weeks but I keep getting asked about my MC & DJ team. Wonderful group of guys who are extremely down to earth & will work WITH you. I first met MC Ashish who introduced me to MC Nisarg (the MC for my wedding weekend) - amazing guys, so thoughtful & incredibly attentive to detail. They will listen to you, work with you, and do whatever they can to make sure you get what you want. MC Nisarg is an INCREDIBLE talent that kept everyone hyped, dancing and just straight up happy. Our DJ was DJ Vandan who worked very well with his wonderful selection of music & style, while incorporating some of the unique music we wanted to be included (I am Pakistani- so we wanted some Pakistani songs & Arabic songs mixed in).
These guys always came ahead of time, were ready before schedule, made sure all of us were alright and doing well. If there were any hiccups - this team handled it so smoothly, you wouldn’t even notice unless you directly asked them if there were any issues! Clean and professional. Nisarg is incredibly attentive to his clients and I really appreciated it. He would check in on us, especially me to see if anything was needed. That type of attentiveness & genuine care is wonderful. As someone who works with clientele day in and day out - genuine care goes a long way & M4U Events is as genuine as it gets! They’re an extensive group of talent - MCs, DJs, Engineers, etc. who will give you and your guests a night to remember ! Even people who don’t dance in my family danced at BOTH events! They are your moneys worth. Believe me.

Once again, thank you boys for making my wedding weekend so memorable. I’ll always cherish it. Wishing you all further success and joy. Cheers!

Profile Picture Mahawish, 6/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank M4U for the wedding services they provided. MC Ashir and DJ Rishi-- You guys did an amazing job, from the MC to the DJ, the lighting, everything was perfect. We couldn’t have had a better DJ/MC even if we wanted. Starting from when we signed the contract, you guys were so responsive and communicative. M4U was definitely my favorite vendor!! To hear people compliment you guys (even until the week after) made me feel amazing and so happy. You guys took care of everything, every small thing that I had forgotten. People still can’t stop talking about you guys and I couldn’t agree more. Every single person had a great time and I’m sure you know, that’s the most important thing when planning a wedding. Ashir, your energy is AMAZING. Everyone couldn’t stop telling me that. You made the crowd so engaged – it was great! Sometimes that’s hard because of the age difference and generation gaps, but you did an amazing job. The music—I can’t even begin. The songs weren’t all new, not too old either; it was a perfect mix. Everyone, from the baas and dadas to the uncles and aunties to our friends enjoyed every part of it! I cannot think you both enough.

Fun fact: I was so out of it during my reception that I had completely forgotten about the dancing on the clouds, CO2 machine, fireworks- all of it. Literally, when Ashir called us up on stage I was so confused. But then he handed me the CO2 machine and I got so happy (LOL).

To the couples looking for a DJ: GO WITH M4U!! My husband and I, along with all of my guests would 100% say the same! You definitely won’t be disappointed.

Profile Picture Niti, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Neil and Ravi were AMAZING. they made our reception so perfect. the music and hype kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time! we love them!!!!

Profile Picture Kinneri, 5/27/18, 1 Review