M4U Events Reviews

M4U Events 3
M4U Events 4
  • Pushpam

Pushpam Baweja · Getting married on 08/04/2020

Ashir is a true Hype Man!

My now husband, Atit, and I got married last weekend in Costa Mujeres, Mexico. It was an amazing experience and wouldn't have been complete without Ashir and DJ Vandan. They literally killed it! The music was on point during all of our events and they definitely made sure that they played the type of music and the specific songs you want. Of course some of our order of events changed at the last minute, but with Ashir and Vandan there was never a dull moment for our guests. Our friends commented to us over and over again on how they got the party going and kept the hype up the entire time. Some people went on to say it was the most fun wedding they had ever been to! Trust me when I say that Ashir and Vandan are the people you want at your wedding!

Sent on 04/30/2019
  • Melvin

Melvin Pathrose · Married on 08/17/2019

Thank you!!

From start to finish, the energy level of the M4U group was nothing short of spectacular. Our MC for the night, Jesse, got the crowd going as soon as he picked up the mic. From there on out, he got the crowd involved and the rest was a movie. Dance floor packed, everyone hyped up and the party kept going throughout the night; all because of the M4U group. They were also very professional about how they conduct business and coordinated with our other vendors. Highly recommended for any of your entertainment needs. Thank you guys for the amazing job y'all did to make our wedding day a memorable one!

-Princy and Melvin

Sent on 09/04/2019

Vipul Rana · Married on 07/27/2019

Excellent Amazing Professional Experienced

This group did an AMAZING job for all my wedding events. The different DJs kept my guest on the dance floor! MC Neal was full of energy, experienced at speaking, and professional even through challenging moments. The group is highly recommend and your money spent for their service will be priceless! #AmazingJob #KrupaRanaAwayWithVipul

M4U Events 5
  • F

F.z. · Married on 07/20/2019

Excellent & Outstanding

I have recently used M4U Events.
    Mc Ashir Trivedi covered our events. He is an amazing and very energetic person. He makes the entire event very lively & vibrant.
    M4U Events are superb

Sent on 08/28/2019
  • Denish

Denish · Married on 07/05/2019

Absolutely Best in the Game

DJ Vandan & MC Nisarg absolutely killed it. We hired M4U for our Wedding/Reception and it was the best decision we have ever made. Saf and his entire team were extremely professional and easy to work with since day one. My Wife and I had high expectations for M4U and they still managed to go above and beyond our expectations.
    MC Nisarg/ DJ Vandan definitely know how to start a party and keep the party going all night. There was never a moment where we didn't have a crowd dancing on the floor. No one wanted the party to end. The energy, enthusiasm and personality that MC Nisarg brings to the crowd is unbelievable. Our guests had such an amazing time.
    We would highly recommend M4U to any couples looking for the best in the business service at reasonably prices.

Thank you DJ Vandan, MC Nisarg, Saf , Malay and the entire team of M4U Events.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Mona

Mona Patel · Married on 06/15/2019

The Best MC & DJ

McNeil & DJ Rishi Rex, you guys killed it!! We had the best time of our lives because of you guys.

- Mona & Prakash

Sent on 06/27/2019

Sarina Patel · Married on 06/09/2019

Fantastic!! Words cannot even express.

We had m4u events as our DJ for our wedding festivities and they were amazing!!!! All of our guests were on the dance floor dancing. I would highly recommend M4U events.

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Shivani

Shivani · Married on 05/26/2019

Could not have asked for a better DJ or MC! They absolutely killed it!

M4U Events is simply amazing to work with! They kept the party going and the dance floor FULL the ENTIRE night. Not only did we have the most fun that we have ever had, but our guests did as well...no one wanted the party to end! Neil and Ravi absolutely killed it at our reception, and we could not have asked for a better DJ or MC for our special day. Thank you so much M4U!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Keerthi · Married on 05/25/2019

Hype all night!

These guys are truly the BEST in their field, and the made my wedding weekend SO special! I loved that they were able to bring my vision for my wedding weekend come to life. Not only did they keep the dance floor packed ALL night (both for sangeet and reception), but people could not stop talking about how amazing the baraat was and ESP how cool the lighting / star lit dance floor looked. I really enjoyed working with them, and highly highly recommend their services!

Sent on 06/26/2019
  • Mansi

Mansi · Married on 05/17/2019

Dream team - best in the business

MC. Neil Shah & DJ Rishi Rex…. There are simply not enough words to describe the energy, dedication, and absolute perfection in execution done by this dynamic duo but I’ll do my best.

Dipit & I knew that we would be bringing these two along no matter where in the world we were getting married from day one. There is NO ONE we could have trusted more than M4U events to play such a huge role during our wedding week at the Baha Mar in Nassau, Bahamas. They are professional, hardworking, dedicated and simply the best to work with. During our planning trips to the bahamas, Neil made sure he was always available for facetime/ conference calls with the in house technicians at the property to make sure everything was set in place.

We had over 600+ people celebrating with us and guests could not stop talking about how amazing these two truly were. From MC’ing at our Welcome Party, shifting to Nexus Club for our after party, pumping up the crowd at the Baraat, and going all out at the reception, these two kept it going all weekend long with the same level of energy from start to finish. “Your M.C’s energy is unmatchable”, “The D.J is absolutely killing it... I don't want to get off the floor!!!” is all we kept hearing. Not a single person stayed seated at our reception, the dance floor was PACKED all night long until 2 am because of these two!!! DJ Rishi made sure he played all of our favorites, and did an incredible job at being receptive to the crowd at the same time.

If you’re looking for individuals that are dedicated, professional, enthusiastic, and FUN ....look no further because M4U Events is the place to go. Neil & Rishi...Thank you for all your hard work and for going above and beyond to make sure everything was nothing short of PERFECT across all the events. You guys are the ultimate dream team! Thank you for giving us memories for a lifetime!! We will never forget the love & energy we felt that week. Much love and respect! - Mansi & Dipit #MeetMeAtTheManDip

Priya · Married on 05/11/2019

Excellent!

We hired M4U for our wedding sangeet/garba, baraat, ceremony, and reception. They were amazing at every single event! We had MC Ashish and DJ Sunny for our event, and they had so much energy and really kept the crowd going. Our guests had such a good time!

Furthermore, DJ Saf was always so receptive in the planning process, and was incredibly helpful. We couldn't recommend M4U more highly!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Sujay · Married on 05/03/2019

Stupendous

They were literally god sent. They are amazing at what they do but that’s their job they are supposed to be. The thing that really sets them apart is how nice they are and how well they work with you. Ashish and Vandan were amazing. They made the entire weekend stress free and successful. The reception was so fire solely because of these 2. Wishing them the very best and can’t wait to kick it with them soon at one of the many family/friends weddings that we recommend them for. Love you guys.

- if anyone has doubts abt you guys, tell them to call me.

M4U Events 6
  • Deven

Deven Desai · Married on 04/20/2019

Best MC/DJ in the game!

We hired M4U for our wedding and reception and it was the best decision we have ever made. They were extremely professional and easy to work with since day one. They were very resourceful in providing us with as much information as possible when we were making our decision on hiring them. They did not pressure us for their business, instead being considerate of our budget and what they would be able to provide us while also letting us know they would do their best to accommodate our needs. My wife and I had high expectations for M4U and they still managed to go above and beyond our expectations. MC Neil lived up to his best in the business reputation by keeping our party lively and energetic the whole way through. DJ RVP had our dance floor packed all night and multiple people from our party personally complimented us on our DJ choice. Both Neil and RVP were extremely helpful during the planning process by being easily accessible for meetings, texts and phone calls whenever needed. They were able to help us choose some songs where we were not sure what we wanted and able to reassure us on our other song choices. During both events they were able to calm our nerves by prepping us on the time tables of how everything would work and letting us know that everything was going to go great (which it did!). From Baraat to the last song of the night we were blown away by the service that M4U provided us! We would highly recommend M4U to any couples looking for best in the business service at reasonable prices. THANK YOU, Neil, RVP & M4U!!

Sent on 05/18/2019

Sarah Farooq · Married on 04/20/2019

M4u events is the best.

We could not be any happier that we hired M4U Events for our Wedding Weekend. They exceed expectations and really knew how to get the party started. Thank you so much Chirag for helping organize all the details from start to finish. Everything turned out perfectly. The DJ's played all the right songs and the MC's did not make any errors either. They are a very organized team that is easy to work with and I was impressed with their professionalism and performance. I would highly recommend M4U Events!

Sent on 07/09/2019
    M4U Events 7

Suliman Zia · Married on 01/26/2019

Exceptional Service!

My wife and I were blown away by M4U’s professionalism and performance. From the signing process to planning and through to the execution of the event, they were impeccable. MC Ashish guided us through every step and offered his professional opinion when he felt it was necessary. DJ RVP seemed to know what song we wanted played before it was even requested. Overall, the entire team went above and beyond to ensure that our big day was a dream come true. For anybody out there looking for a DJ team, look no further. These guys made us feel like we were a part of their family and delivered on each and every one of our expectations!!

Sent on 02/10/2019
    M4U Events 8
  • Chandani

Chandani · Married on 12/29/2018

Best dj ever!

On December 29th, 2018, I, Chandani, married the love of my life, Sunil, at Marriott Hanover. We started planning our wedding and meeting with our vendors December 2017. One of the most important factors that influenced our decision making, was the bond and interactions we had with each of our potential vendors.

Each couple has a vision they dream for their special day and I cannot thank our vendors enough for their flawless execution. From the day I knew I was getting married, prior to even making a public announcement to distant family and friends, I knew I wanted to have M4U events be a part of my day. I reached out to MC Ashir and MC Neil to set up a meeting. They were very professional, easy to interact with, and an instant bond/connection was formed. They were very accommodating to the fact that my husband was a travel consultant and we would only be able to meet on weekends (given that they were very busy with other events as well). I had a general idea as to what I wanted for my day (mobile baarat, dhol player, up-lighting, CO2 blaster, and fog machine). MC Ashir and MC Neil recommended that I also include the light up LED bands with our logo on it, to enhance the night and have something different. I appreciated the time they took to understand our vision and make recommendations they believe would make our special dream come to life.

Throughout the year we met a few times either at mutual friend's event or for a scheduled meeting to discuss music preferance, etc. I even felt comfortable to text MC Ashir to brainstorm ideas about a surprise bridal entrance at the baarat I was planning for, which he helped execute perfectly the day of.

The day of our wedding was absolutely unbelievable! I received nothing but compliments and awe for MC Ashir and DJ Rishi. The energy level that started early morning at the baarat was unexpected. I would say it was slightly chilly in the morning, and I expected everyone but immediate family and bridal party to wear jackets to stay warm and we have a short 20-30 minute procession. It was exactly the opposite of what we expected. MC Ashir got the crowd rallied up and everyone was dancing and having a blast celebrating the start of the wedding ceremonies. In the midst of all the fun, the groom's side even lost track of time and we were starting to run behind on time (which in the end worked out fine).

Leading up to the reception, everything in the hall looked absolutely flawless and perfect. Prior to the entrances, MC Ashir explains very thoroughly how to walk in, smile, what to do and not do, to ensure that the photography and videography comes out well. The monogram light, LED DJ screen, fireworks, fog machine, CO2 blaster, and light up LED bands added the additional effects for the night that made everything fit together and magical. The energy level from the start til the end was concert like. We had made a very long first dance mix that needed voice over enhancements and additional touches that DJ Rishi worked hard to perfect. He was very professional, understanding, and patient with the back and forth when finalizing and editing the mix.

We informed M4U that we did not want a dinner break and wanted to continue the party. I did not expect to see the dance floor as full as it was the entire night. MC Ashir and DJ Rishi truly have a great connection not with each other but with the crowd and couple. The music was on point from one genre to the next and the MC was dancing within the crowd and keeping the energy level alive. My wedding was the best concert and party I have ever gone to. From family to friends we received comments listed below:

1. The MC may look small, but his voice projects loudly, clearly, and hypes the crowd.
    2. The energy level of the reception echoed and resonated throughout the hall and made the crowd keep going until we reached the end of the night.
    3. M4U was very professionally dressed and educated the immediate family and bridal party of important cues to execute the night.
    4. I have been to many weddings and receptions before, but nothing compared to this reception.

It truly was the wildest night we wished would never end, but will cherish through our videos and photos. They went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect and words cannot praise or thank them enough for the hard work and talent these boys have. Thank you M4U events for making our night unforgettable and being a part of our special day. I would recommend these guys to every single person without hesitation and will continue to use them for family events in future.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Ridham · Married on 10/20/2018

Simply Amazing!!

To the M4U team:
    Gunjan and I would like to give a heartfelt thanks for your services during our wedding festivities. We trusted DJ Sunny P and MC Neil Shah to rock our Wedding Day and they delivered with flawless execution! From the morning Baraat, to the moment the dance floor closed during our reception, M4U had our guests grooving. DJ Sunny P read the crowd from the start and Neil maintained the hype. Not only did they make sure the entertainment went smoothly, but also on time. We received many compliments from our guests throughout our big day. You guys are extremely talented and we give our highest recommendations to all searching for DJ & Lighting for their special event. Keep doing what you do!

Ridham & Gunjan

Sent on 11/15/2018

Ravi · Married on 09/03/2018

We used M4U events for our wedding/reception and we couldn't be happier! M4U team is very professional throughout the entire process and Neil was quick to answer any questions we had. We received so many compliments from friends and family about the music played during our reception and there was literally not one moment when the entire dance floor wasn’t packed. M4U team made our reception into a party with our closest friends and family that we will treasure for the rest of our lives. Highly recommended and definitely using M4U in the future.

Sent on 09/19/2018

Rinal · Married on 08/04/2018

We just want to take a moment to say how amazing Neil and his team were. Without his amazing team our reception wouldn’t of been a success! You guys killed it in Buffalo and we cannot wait to have you back for other events in the near future!!!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Tahmina · Married on 08/04/2018

From the very first time we met with M4U events (Neil) to the day of our reception, it was a pleasure working with them. Neil worked around our schedules to meet. Even though we were running a little late, he was understanding. After meeting with Nisarg, we felt even more comfortable. From the getgo he was very friendly and excited. He was available to talk at any time of the day, whether it was through text or phone. He followed up almost every other day leading to the event to make sure we were all on the same page. DJ Ravi & DJ Chirag were also great, and kept the audience entertained. Highly recommend future brides & grooms to work with M4U!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Darsh · Married on 08/04/2018

These guys were a fantastic additional to our wedding day. They made sure that everyone was enjoying themselves and kept people of the dance floor the entire night. Amazing team, incredible memories. Thanks Team M4U - Deepa and Darsh

Sent on 08/27/2018

Mahawish · Married on 06/24/2018

Was very fortunate to be able to book this talented crew for my wedding weekend (mehndi & shaadi events). It’s only been a couple weeks but I keep getting asked about my MC & DJ team. Wonderful group of guys who are extremely down to earth & will work WITH you. I first met MC Ashish who introduced me to MC Nisarg (the MC for my wedding weekend) - amazing guys, so thoughtful & incredibly attentive to detail. They will listen to you, work with you, and do whatever they can to make sure you get what you want. MC Nisarg is an INCREDIBLE talent that kept everyone hyped, dancing and just straight up happy. Our DJ was DJ Vandan who worked very well with his wonderful selection of music & style, while incorporating some of the unique music we wanted to be included (I am Pakistani- so we wanted some Pakistani songs & Arabic songs mixed in).
    These guys always came ahead of time, were ready before schedule, made sure all of us were alright and doing well. If there were any hiccups - this team handled it so smoothly, you wouldn’t even notice unless you directly asked them if there were any issues! Clean and professional. Nisarg is incredibly attentive to his clients and I really appreciated it. He would check in on us, especially me to see if anything was needed. That type of attentiveness & genuine care is wonderful. As someone who works with clientele day in and day out - genuine care goes a long way & M4U Events is as genuine as it gets! They’re an extensive group of talent - MCs, DJs, Engineers, etc. who will give you and your guests a night to remember ! Even people who don’t dance in my family danced at BOTH events! They are your moneys worth. Believe me.

Once again, thank you boys for making my wedding weekend so memorable. I’ll always cherish it. Wishing you all further success and joy. Cheers!

Sent on 07/05/2018

Niti · Married on 06/23/2018

I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank M4U for the wedding services they provided. MC Ashir and DJ Rishi-- You guys did an amazing job, from the MC to the DJ, the lighting, everything was perfect. We couldn’t have had a better DJ/MC even if we wanted. Starting from when we signed the contract, you guys were so responsive and communicative. M4U was definitely my favorite vendor!! To hear people compliment you guys (even until the week after) made me feel amazing and so happy. You guys took care of everything, every small thing that I had forgotten. People still can’t stop talking about you guys and I couldn’t agree more. Every single person had a great time and I’m sure you know, that’s the most important thing when planning a wedding. Ashir, your energy is AMAZING. Everyone couldn’t stop telling me that. You made the crowd so engaged – it was great! Sometimes that’s hard because of the age difference and generation gaps, but you did an amazing job. The music—I can’t even begin. The songs weren’t all new, not too old either; it was a perfect mix. Everyone, from the baas and dadas to the uncles and aunties to our friends enjoyed every part of it! I cannot think you both enough.

Fun fact: I was so out of it during my reception that I had completely forgotten about the dancing on the clouds, CO2 machine, fireworks- all of it. Literally, when Ashir called us up on stage I was so confused. But then he handed me the CO2 machine and I got so happy (LOL).

To the couples looking for a DJ: GO WITH M4U!! My husband and I, along with all of my guests would 100% say the same! You definitely won’t be disappointed.

Sent on 07/03/2018

Kinneri · Married on 05/27/2018

Neil and Ravi were AMAZING. they made our reception so perfect. the music and hype kept everyone on the dance floor the entire time! we love them!!!!

Sent on 06/02/2018