South Amboy, NJ 08879 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About This Magic Moment

Congrats to the both of you on your engagement. My name is DJ Adam, owner and mc of This Magic Moment. I started my djing when I was 14 years old. For over 20 years, I've been entertaining at weddings all over NJ.

What makes me different from the big DJ companies, is I only take 1 wedding per day. If you hire me, you get me, and I will give you a very personalized service that every bride and groom deserve. I will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day perfect and magical. I will play everything you want to hear, and make sure your big day is just the way you dreamed it to be. There are no do-overs, so remember, it's your day, your way with DJ Adam.

I would love to hear all about your dream day. Please contact me today, so I can meet with the both of you, and you can see exactly what I do at weddings.

Please email me today: djadam@thismagicmomentnj.com. Mention WeddingWire, and receive a huge discount on your DJ package! Thank you so much, and I hope we can talk soon.

DJ Adam

*Winter Brides, please inquire about half off dj packages for Dec-February*

Follow This Magic Moment on

100 Reviews for This Magic Moment

• Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/21/2018

Above and beyond !!

5 stars isn’t enough for the quality of work done by DJ Adam. From the beginning we knew that he was going to be an amazing addition to our wedding. He met with us at a time convenient for my husband and me and gave us all options available to us. He was there for us through the whole wedding planning process. Any time I needed someone to vent to about all of the stress, DJ Adam was there. He never made me feel like a pain, even when I knew I was. He even called my venue for me when they were being less than cooperative. Come wedding day, DJ Adam greeted us and our wedding party like family and even made sure our favorite hor d’oeuvres were brought to our bridal suite. He had everything under control which made me feel confident that our night would go by smoothly. During the party he played music that everyone loved. From some Disney songs for our flower girls, to country, Hip hop and everything in between. He got to know my kids and my family and went above and beyond for my husband and I and we will forever be grateful for all of the time and effort he put into making our day wonderful. DJ Adam will forever be a friend of our family and we will never use another company to entertain at any of our parties. His photographer, Happy Harry was fantastic as well. He was always available for questions and ideas. He arrived at my sister in laws house right on time and went straight to work while we all finished getting ready. He made sure we had time for all of my picture ideas and did everything I asked with a smile on his face. He was constantly reassuring me that I looked beautiful and our day would be wonderful. He worked so hard to capture the most memorable parts of our day and made us all laugh in the process. He was with me from 7:30 in the morning until 6:00 at night and not once did he stop snapping pictures. On my wedding day we were blessed with two wonderful vendors who truly moved mountains to make sure we had the time of our lives and beautiful pictures to look back on. DJ Adam and Harry, Anthony and I are forever grateful for the hard work you put into our day. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts !

This Magic Moment 1
  • Mrs.Gilberti2018

Dariana · Married on 08/31/2018

I hired Adam as my Wedding DJ. While my wedding is next year, I have been in constant communication with Adam since the day I found him. I would of thought he would brush me off till I am closer to my wedding date but nope. He has answered all my questions and have put my mind at ease about everything wedding related even when it had nothing to do with music! the best part, its free of charge haha. Another Mayor plus about Adam is that he is not all about the money!!! I am a bride with a tight budget and a dreamer... I wanted sooo much and Adam talked sensed into me and gave me alternatives to still get the look I wanted but within my budget... This was impressing to me as anyone else would of tried to up sale me and make the extra dollar. I just had to leave a review and let all the brides to be know, that if your looking for a vendor that CARES about your special day and makes you feel like you are his only client Adam is it! It will feel like you hired your wedding Godfather.. I can not say enough about this guy! I can't wait to work with him! You will love him as much as me and my Fiance do!

Chelsie · Married on 06/22/2018

DJ Adam is the absolute BEST choice when booking a DJ for your wedding. When my fiance and I first met with DJ Adam, we immediately recognized that he was not only a talented DJ but a great person as well. He is kind, helpful and most importantly listens to what you want. Additionally, he made CDs for us containing all of the music he played throughout the night including cocktail hour. He even gave us a wedding card! Multiple guests approached us throughout the night and after complimenting us on what an awesome DJ we had. Don't bother shopping around, if you are looking for a great DJ, book DJ Adam. You will not be disappointed! Thanks again Adam!

This Magic Moment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00

• WEDDINGS FOR YOU
    WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

Looking for a DJ to get the party started? Call Adam today from This Magic Moment. You will NOT be disppointed!

• Rev. Jill Dillner
    Rev. Jill Dillner Wedding Officiants

DJ Adam gives that personal service that is so lacking in the the DJ industry. Most brides don't even find oit who their MC will be, until a couple weeks before, or even worse, the day of the wedding! With Adam, you know who you are working with and he will always answer the phone. If you want a vendor who will take the time to know you and your vision, here he is.

• South Amboy, NJ 08879 See on map