South Amboy, NJ 08879 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About This Magic Moment

Congrats to the both of you on your engagement. My name is DJ Adam, owner and mc of This Magic Moment. I started my djing when I was 14 years old. For over 20 years, I've been entertaining at weddings all over NJ.

What makes me different from the big DJ companies, is I only take 1 wedding per day. If you hire me, you get me, and I will give you a very personalized service that every bride and groom deserve. I will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day perfect and magical. I will play everything you want to hear, and make sure your big day is just the way you dreamed it to be. There are no do-overs, so remember, it's your day, your way with DJ Adam.

I would love to hear all about your dream day. Please contact me today, so I can meet with the both of you, and you can see exactly what I do at weddings.

Please email me today: djadam@thismagicmomentnj.com. Mention WeddingWire, and receive a huge discount on your DJ package! Thank you so much, and I hope we can talk soon.

DJ Adam

*Winter Brides, please inquire about half off dj packages for Dec-February*

Follow This Magic Moment on

This Magic Moment 6
This Magic Moment 7

Lisa Moser · Getting married on 11/05/2019

SO fun and SO amazing!!

DJ Adam was AWESOME! We had so many of our guests come up to us after the wedding and tell us how they or their spouse NEVER dance and our wedding with DJ Adam was the first time they actually danced! Many of our guests said how they've never been to a wedding before that was so upbeat and fun with such great music. He is super accommodating and is open to discussing anything whenever we needed, and always was open to offer help if needed. I gave him our vision as to what music to play and he did just that and then some! Ourselves and our guests had SO much fun and he is so enthusiastic, always getting people on the dance floor. My husband and I would HIGHLY suggest DJ your wedding or any occasion!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Kelsey · Married on 05/03/2019

Definitely Yes!

Where do I even start talking about how awesome it was to work with DJ Adam? He was amazingly responsive to all of my messages, immediately. I sent him a message through his website and within an hour or two I had a response, but the next day I'd spent over an hour on the phone with him just chatting and getting to know him. He was so accommodating and made our night so much fun. I'd heard stories about DJs limiting what the bride and groom can play at their wedding, but Adam gave as as much or as little control as we wanted. He was so much fun to work with. I highly recommend him for any event, but for weddings, there is no one better!

Sent on 05/17/2019
    This Magic Moment 8
  • Amanda

Amanda Szymanski · Married on 04/26/2019

Amanda and Brian 4/26/19

DJ Adam was amazing! He made our wedding night a blast with his funny and outgoing personality and getting the crowd going with his Motown routine right off the bat. He was always a text away to answer any questions we had about anything from playlists to dinner music. He was attentive to our every wish! He was so much fun! We would recommend him hands down! He really strives to make it memorable and his music actors to all. He recommended the lighting effects at our venue and that made the night even better!!!

Sent on 05/27/2019
    This Magic Moment 9
    This Magic Moment 10
    This Magic Moment 11

This Magic Moment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00

• WEDDINGS FOR YOU
    WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

Looking for a DJ to get the party started? Call Adam today from This Magic Moment. You will NOT be disppointed!

• Rev. Jill Dillner
    Rev. Jill Dillner Wedding Officiants

DJ Adam gives that personal service that is so lacking in the the DJ industry. Most brides don't even find oit who their MC will be, until a couple weeks before, or even worse, the day of the wedding! With Adam, you know who you are working with and he will always answer the phone. If you want a vendor who will take the time to know you and your vision, here he is.

• South Amboy, 08879 See on map