South Amboy, NJ 08879 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About This Magic Moment

Congrats to the both of you on your engagement. My name is DJ Adam, owner and mc of This Magic Moment. I started my djing when I was 14 years old. For over 20 years, I've been entertaining at weddings all over NJ.

What makes me different from the big DJ companies, is I only take 1 wedding per day. If you hire me, you get me, and I will give you a very personalized service that every bride and groom deserve. I will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day perfect and magical. I will play everything you want to hear, and make sure your big day is just the way you dreamed it to be. There are no do-overs, so remember, it's your day, your way with DJ Adam.

I would love to hear all about your dream day. Please contact me today, so I can meet with the both of you, and you can see exactly what I do at weddings.

Please email me today: djadam@thismagicmomentnj.com. Mention WeddingWire, and receive a huge discount on your DJ package! Thank you so much, and I hope we can talk soon.

DJ Adam

*Winter Brides, please inquire about half off dj packages for Dec-February*

Follow This Magic Moment on

This Magic Moment 5
  • Gracee

Gracee · Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Adam such a wonderful DJ, person and soul! He was so helpful and understanding to the T. Theres no words that can describe our appreciation for DJ Adam and all his help. He can make a stressful situation into a calm and peaceful situation with options.
    Thank you DJ Adam for all you did for US!!!
    Love David & Gracee Soto

This Magic Moment 6

Jennifer · Married on 11/10/2018

We love DJ Adam!

If you are looking for someone who will truly get everyone on the dance floor, DJ Adam is your guy! I have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience working with Adam. He is patient and so kind and makes only the right decisions to have your wedding day go smoothly. He offered suggestions and wasn't pushing or tried to include things into our wedding that we didn't want. He brings the energy that you want your wedding DJ to have and made our night truly as special as we envisioned it. We had relatives and friends from all ages having the times of their lives. We even had someone tell us that they preferred wedding bands, but that DJ Adam was truly amazing and did a phenomenal job. 5 stars are not enough for the level of professionalism and fun that you will receive. We can't thank Adam enough!

• Sandra

Sandra · Married on 11/03/2018

Professional

He is very energetic, fun, professional, dependable and amazing

This Magic Moment 7

This Magic Moment FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 1,095.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,295.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 800.00

• WEDDINGS FOR YOU
    WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

Looking for a DJ to get the party started? Call Adam today from This Magic Moment. You will NOT be disppointed!

• Rev. Jill Dillner
    Rev. Jill Dillner Wedding Officiants

DJ Adam gives that personal service that is so lacking in the the DJ industry. Most brides don't even find oit who their MC will be, until a couple weeks before, or even worse, the day of the wedding! With Adam, you know who you are working with and he will always answer the phone. If you want a vendor who will take the time to know you and your vision, here he is.

• South Amboy, 08879 See on map