This Magic Moment

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,295 Most Popular Price

Congrats to the both of you on your engagement. My name is DJ Adam, owner and mc of This Magic Moment. I started my djing when I was 14 years old. For over 30 years, I've been entertaining at weddings all over NJ.

What makes me different from the big DJ companies, is I only take 1 wedding per day. If you hire me, you get me, and I will give you a very personalized service that every bride and groom deserve. I will do whatever it takes to make your wedding day perfect and magical. I will play everything you want to hear, and make sure your big day is just the way you dreamed it to be. There are no do-overs, so remember, it's your day, your way with DJ Adam.

I would love to hear all about your dream day. Please contact me today, so I can meet with the both of you, and you can see exactly what I do at weddings.

Please email me today: djadam@thismagicmomentnj.com. Mention WeddingWire, and receive a huge discount on your DJ package! Thank you so much, and I hope we can talk soon.

DJ Adam

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,095

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth
Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$800

What music genres do you specialize in?

Country
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Flat Screen

Message vendor

• Chelsea
    Chelsea C. Married on 09/24/2022

What a night!

I want to thank Adam and his team for such an amazing night. We had our wedding on 9.24.22 and we are still receiving messages from our guests saying what a blast they had. DJ Barry was on fire and hyped up the wedding the entire night! I could not be more happy with everything and highly recommend booking any event with Adam!
  • Lauren
    Lauren C. Married on 09/24/2022

DJ Adam for the win!

DJ Adam was everything we could have wanted and then 100x more! He came highly recommended to us and now we completely understand why! The people were dancing from beginning until end and that’s exactly what we told him we wanted. The photo booth is a must and he even gave us the most amazing customized book with all the photo booth photos in it at the end of the night! You cannot go wrong with DJ Adam!!!
    Brianna P. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have picked a better DJ

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. His energy and willingness to help out was amazing. He got the crowd up and out of their seats. He’s seriously the sweetest person and we could not have thanked him enough for DJing our wedding. He did everything from start to finish. Our ceremony, our cocktail hour and our reception. Our friends and family are still talking about him and even asked for his contact info for future events and parties
    Not only did we have an amazing DJ but we even had an awesome photo booth to add to the amazing day. This was a last minute decision (week before the wedding we decided why not let’s do it and we don’t regret our decision at all!) We choose the touch screen photo booth. Each time guests used the photo booth, it allowed them to text their picture directly to them and then also printed multiple copies of 4x6 photos out. We even had a customized photo book made for us by the team and guests were able to glue their picture down and write us a message. We had two attendants, Kristian and Natasha, who were both amazing. They showed us where to look at the camera and also printed the pictures out and made the night go by so smoothly. We couldn’t have had a better time using the photo booth and definitely recommend it to all brides and grooms as well as other people looking to use a photo booth for their events.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

WEDDINGS FOR YOU WEDDINGS FOR YOU Wedding Officiants

Looking for a DJ to get the party started? Call Adam today from This Magic Moment. You will NOT be disppointed!

Rev. Jill Dillner Rev. Jill Dillner Wedding Officiants

DJ Adam gives that personal service that is so lacking in the the DJ industry. Most brides don't even find oit who their MC will be, until a couple weeks before, or even worse, the day of the wedding! With Adam, you know who you are working with and he will always answer the phone. If you want a vendor who will take the time to know you and your vision, here he is.

Gardenias Floral
4.9 out of 5 rating , 90 Reviews
· Wedding Florists
Lace and Belle
5.0 out of 5 rating , 74 Reviews
· Wedding Invitations

Manalapan, NJ, 07726
Location of (This Magic Moment)

Other vendors in Jersey Shore for your wedding