DJ Your Way With Chris

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,495 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,495 Most Popular Price

One DJ/MC with 25 years of wedding experience creating custom receptions. On your day you can have whatever you prefer. My only goal is your happiness.

Your wedding will be a non stop fun party from the first song until the last song. Guests of all ages will keep your dance floor packed all night long. No smoke, no lasers, no cheese at all. Just exceptional entertainment.

Please check out my reviews and contact me. - Chris

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,395

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,495

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$675

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
One Event Per Day

What additional equipment do you offer?

Uplighting

Chelsea S. Getting married on 02/03/2023

You NEED DJ Chris in your life

Originally, I was getting married on 7/2/21 but due to conflict with our original venue, we completely switched venues and dates. We had already booked Chris for our 7/2/21 wedding, and I was SO excited when I learned that he could switch to our new date of 3/26/21 and still be our DJ!! From the very beginning, Chris made the ENTIRE process SO easy. You could tell from the first phone call that he has such a passion for what he does, and let me tell you, he is DAMN GOOD at it!! We had our wedding in Sewell, NJ on 3/26/2021 and I still have people texting me 2 weeks later either telling me how amazing the wedding was, how Chris was the best DJ they've ever met OR asking for the info for our DJ cause they want to pass it along to someone they know who's getting married. The title he has of "DJ Your Way" is spot on. He told me to tell him exactly what we want and what we don't want (which to me, are both equally important) and he will make it happen. He went above and beyond. I believe a bad DJ can make or break a wedding, and our goal (mine, my husbands and Chris') was to make sure we didn't have an empty dance floor the entire night and let me tell you, there was not a single moment where we had an empty dance floor. It was PACKED our entire wedding, and that's exactly what we wanted. One of my husbands friends told us TWO DAYS after our wedding, that he only got out of bed one time within those two days to go to the grocery store but otherwise, he stayed in bed. Not just because of the alcohol haha but because his legs were SO sore because he literally danced the ENTIRE night and his thighs hurt so bad. Now, THAT is the sign of an incredible wedding. I could write so much more. But I can promise that you will not be disappointed if you book DJ Chris for your wedding/event. He makes sure you and your S.O. are happy and have everything you want, without being overbearing or pushy. If you want a fun, kickass DJ for your wedding, who has a GREAT personality and truly LOVES what he does, Chris is your DJ!
    Christie F. Married on 05/02/2022

Chris is awesome!

Chris is extremely professional and passionate about his job! His energy is amazing and he hits every genre of music!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Anita Dybala Events LLC Anita Dybala Events LLC Wedding Planners

I cannot say enough positive things about DJ Chris. He is simply one of The Best DJ's I've seen! He is the nicest and most personable guy you will ever meet and very passionate about his work. He knows how to interact with guests to ensure that they're having a great time. I always recommend DJ Chris to my brides!

Trenton Photographers Trenton Photographers Wedding Photographers

Chris is one of the best when it comes to working with the people. He keeps the party going and is always connected with the bride and groom as well as the other vendors, making your party go smoothly.

Luigi Esposito Photography Luigi Esposito Photography Wedding Photographers

Chris is a class act all the way. I highly recommend Chris for your upcoming Wedding. He really works well with his couples & makes the day really fantastic!

198 Flock Road Trenton, NJ, 08619
Location of (DJ Your Way With Chris)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding