466 Flock Rd, Trenton, NJ 08619 Map · Phone number

About Luigi Esposito Photography

My name is Luigi Esposito. A little about myself, I am 41 years old and I started my own photography business a little over nine years now and love every minute of it.
I shoot with Canon equipment and am always looking to improve on my work.
I continue to study under some of the world's best photographers, learning all of the new technology and trends to keep producing the most compelling images for my clients.
I am a member of PPA & WPPI, two of the most respected associations in photography.

My style is unobtrusive photojournalistic providing timeless photographs. I specialize by creating images that capture the unforgettable moments of your most unforgettable day.
My goal is to have my brides look at there photographs 25 years from now and remember what they where thinking in that moment.
Once you book with me I am the one who shows up on your day not a hired photographer who knows nothing about you. Thank you for visiting my site and I look forward to capturing your moments

JEF6076
9fb47ded44cc3280 1308891596866 IMG9651copy
IMG0663copycopy

14 Reviews for Luigi Esposito Photography

Barbara · Married on 10/05/2013

Luigi Esposito is a real "Pro". From the time he arrived at the hotel, from the moment the wedding ended, he was there capturing every important moment. He never seemed intrusive...he had the perfect blend of candid shots as well as arranged shots. He has such a vision and from the preliminary photos of my daughter's wedding, I am so excited for the finished product. He set up such unique shots that I've never seen in an album. He was a pleasure to work with from start to finish. Anyone would be lucky and very satisfied to use Luigi Esposito Photography for their most important day.

Sent on 10/11/2013

Dana · Married on 10/05/2013

Luigi is simply amazing. From the moment we had our first meeting with him we knew he would be our wedding photographer. Luigi is easy to work with, professional and responsive. Not to mention his photos are gorgeous. We had met with another photographer but got the vibe that they didn't want our input on the types of photos we were looking for. Luigi was completely the opposite. He encouraged us to send him photos that we liked as examples so he knew what we wanted on our wedding day. On the day of our wedding he showed up right on schedule and ready to go! I can tell you he did not stop working the whole day/night and it was a very long day. We took our pictures in downtown Princeton which was a great location. We even got a picture kissing right on Nassau street - we stopped traffic to take this pic. While I haven't seen all the photos yet we did have a little tv screen set up at the reception where our guests could see some photos from the day. These pictures were straight from the camera (no retouching, color correction etc.) and they were already incredible. I had guests commenting that they had never seen such unique wedding photos. Luigi is truly talented and creative, and to top it off he is just a really nice person to work with. He remained professional, calm and composed the whole day. A photographer is one of the most important vendors on your wedding day so if you want truly memorable photos and great customer service go with Luigi Esposito! I can't wait to see the final product!!

Sent on 10/20/2013

Caitlin · Married on 08/11/2012

The day of our wedding Luigi was nothing but professional. He and his assistant were on time and got every shot and more that we wanted. Luigis laid back style was great to work with and he still manged to round up and get amazing shots of our 26 person wedding party.

Sent on 10/04/2012

Luigi Esposito Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums

• Sunkissed Vacations
    Sunkissed Vacations Travel Agents

Luigi and his crew were fabulous at our recent wedding ceremony. He captured photos of things I had either forgotten about or missed completely during all of the excitement of the day. He was professional, friendly and put us at ease throughout the day. We couldn't be more happy with the end result!

• DJ Your Way With Chris
    DJ Your Way With Chris Wedding DJs

Luigi is an awesome guy and an incredible photographer! It is always a pleasure working with him because he is nothing but quality! You can not go wrong with Luigi at your wedding! CM

• 466 Flock Rd Trenton, 08619 See on map