DJ Your Way With Chris Reviews

DJ Your Way With Chris 5
DJ Your Way With Chris 6
DJ Your Way With Chris 7

Dayna · Getting married on 09/19/2020

Chris is the best out there!

Chris was absolutely incredible he accommodated all my requests and helped my wedding go off without a hitch! everyone couldn’t stop telling me how great my wedding dj was. Thanks chris!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Lucy · Married on 10/13/2019

Masterful, Enthusiastic, Attentive DJ!

Chris is phenomenal in every way!
    We loved working with Chris on the program and music selection. Every time we spoke with him we got more excited about our wedding! Everyone at the wedding loved his energy and enthusiasm. Chris kept everyone dancing and having a wonderful time. The volume was perfect! Chris checked in on us during the day and helped everything run so smoothly. We recommend Chris wholeheartedly!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Emily Huber · Married on 10/12/2019

Would Give 6 Stars if I Could

We had something fairly specific in mind for our wedding, something not necessarily easy to achieve, yet Chris was able to deliver exactly what we were looking for.  He worked with us throughout the planning process to ensure that he knew what we wanted, and what we didn't want.

Chris is professional, immediately-likable, and more than capable of coming-through on his promises to make your vision of your day a reality.  In our case, he made sure the dance floor was packed all night.  No crazy laser-lights, smoke, or gimmicks - just absolutely the right songs at the right times to keep everyone on their feet.  We've talked to many of our guests since our day and almost every conversation comes back to Chris and how much of the night was spent dancing and loving it.

People rave about Chris, and we can tell you now, it's for good reason.  Chris is a really talented DJ, we highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2019
    DJ Your Way With Chris 8

Kristie · Married on 09/29/2019

A true professional

Chris was awesome!! He was attentive to every minor detail, and he gave us so much advice and great ideas leading up to the wedding. Sometimes vendors fall through and lose contact, but not with Chris. He truly wanted our day to be perfect and did everything to make sure it was. When the day came he was there and ready to entertain! Non stop dancing throughout the whole night; and that was exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Chris to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Alexandra Agnès · Married on 09/20/2019

I need another event so I can book Chris again!!

Chris was an absolutely amazing DJ. He was helpful and professional from day one all the way until the end. He gave us so many suggestions for planning our wedding that were not even DJ related. He just seemed to love to help and be involved in our wedding. He has such a positive attitude and great energy. If you want your wedding to be a big (but tasteful) party, then Chris is your guy! If I ever need a DJ again, I wont even look anywhere else.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Emily Creran · Married on 09/14/2019

If you want a PARTY, book DJ Chris!!

From the first phone call, we knew Chris was the BEST choice for our wedding DJ. He created a custom made first dance, and easily took in all our input to create the perfect playlist. I was prepared with a bunch of questions for the first phone call, but didn't need to even ask them because he shared with me everything I wanted to hear without any prompting! DJ Chris is a complete professional! The flow was perfect and he was ready with hit after hit. There was insane energy and dance floor was packed the whole night. We got so many compliments about how the DJ was a blast! Don't think twice-if you want a LIT party, book DJ Chris!

Sent on 09/16/2019
  • Yoana

Yoana Yakova · Married on 08/09/2019

Chris is awesome!

We are so glad we booked Chris for our wedding! He took the time to make sure the music was exactly how we wanted it down to the second cutting down and switching up intro songs and incorporating all the songs we gave him but also going with the vibe of the crowd on the day of. We had the best time at our wedding and the music was such a big part of that. Thank you Chris!! If we’re ever planning a big party and need a dj we know who to call. Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Megan Teufel · Married on 07/20/2019

Best DJ around!

Chris was the best DJ we could have asked for! He was super personable and easy to work with from the start. He made sure every moment from before the ceremony to the end of the reception was planned out and perfect. He was always available via text or email when we needed him and he checked in from time to time and made sure we didn’t have any questions. He played every song we requested as well as songs we didn’t even think of. He even cut down our first dance song for us so it would be the perfect length for our dance. The dance floor was full all night and everyone had a great time! Multiple guests told me he played the best music they had heard at a wedding.
    I cannot recommend Chris enough and hope anyone considering his services decides to use him. You will not regret choosing DJ Your Way.

Sent on 08/08/2019

Amy · Married on 07/13/2019

Chris is an absolute must-have for your reception!

My husband and I are so happy that we chose Chris to DJ our 7/13/19 wedding. Chris was absolutely fantastic, and we highly recommend him. Guests of all ages came up to me to rave about our playlist, and the dance floor was full all night. Chris made the night so much fun for everyone! During the planning process Chris was extremely professional and responsive. He is extremely detail-oriented and thought through every detail of our reception. He coordinated with our venue so that everything would go perfectly (and it did!). Chris took the time to speak with us about our music preferences and understand our vision for our reception, as well as offer helpful suggestions based on his extensive experience. We cannot say enough good things about Chris. We had read excellent reviews prior to booking Chris, but he managed to exceed all expectations that we had. Thank you, Chris, for making our reception an absolute blast!!

Sent on 07/15/2019
  • Dianne

Dianne · Married on 06/28/2019

Best DJ in New Jersey

Chris is professional and personable! Hi has such a positive attitude and energy about him. He will listen to you and make certain your special day is just what you want it to be!

Sent on 07/03/2019

Megan DiBartolo · Married on 06/15/2019

We love DJ Chris!

Chris had our guests dancing all night! I found Chris through reviews online and I set up a meeting with him. I’m a pretty organized person that knows what they want so I already had an extensive Do Not Playlist spreadsheet as well as a wish list playlist spreadsheet too. My husband and I were so impressed when we left we KNEW he was our DJ and had to book him. We had such a good feeling and great vibes just from our hour long meeting. I had sent him songs I wanted to use for intros and he had them all queued up to the spots he wanted to use when we got there for our meeting. It was also great that he does weddings at our venue frequently so I was beyond confident that everything would go smoothly. He was full of energy and brought a great vibe to our wedding throughout the night with his personality and skills! I would highly recommend!

Sent on 08/14/2019
    DJ Your Way With Chris 9
    DJ Your Way With Chris 10
    DJ Your Way With Chris 11
    DJ Your Way With Chris 12
    DJ Your Way With Chris 13

Laura · Married on 06/03/2019

The most amazing DJ who kept the party going

This past weekend Chris Matthews was the dj at my wedding. He also provided the music for my ceremony and cocktail hour. Chris was the dj at my sister’s wedding 10 years ago and the second I got engaged I reached out to him. He was the first vendor I booked because I didn’t want to miss out on him. He kept the party going all night long. I had to be dragged off the dance floor to eat my dinner. He is so easy to work with and is so reassuring. My wedding day didn’t go as planned as most don’t and he was so accommodating and worked with my family and made everyone feel so comfortable. His pricing is extremely reasonable for how great he is so responsive to emails and phone calls and willing to meet up with you anytime prior to the wedding to go over things. My wedding was Friday and in 4 days I have had 6 friends reach out to me to ask for his contact information for either their upcoming wedding or a friend or family’s upcoming wedding. I hope I get invited to a wedding soon where Chris Matthews is the DJ so I can dance the night away!

Sent on 05/28/2019

Ashley · Married on 06/01/2019

Shemansky Wedding

Chris was an absolute blast at our wedding. He not only took all the songs were requested prior to the wedding, but grasped our whole mindset of what we wanted to hear & dance to. Chris was so fantastic, he had people dancing during cocktail hour. Our friends & family were all over the dance floor, even during the cocktail hour & meal courses! He went above & beyond to have any & all songs prepared that we wanted to hear. Hes simply fantastic at what he does, and is completely accessible at any time you needed him during the planning process. Thank you Chris. Ffrom us, our family & friends, who all cannot say enough great things about you.

Sent on 06/27/2019
  • Alison

Alison · Married on 05/11/2019

Absolutely perfect from start to finish

I’m so glad that we worked with Chris for our wedding and if you’re still searching, book him ASAP! We hired Chris for our entire wedding, from ceremony to cocktail hour to reception. He was very accessible and thorough. He covered every last detail (things we never would have thought of) and executed everything perfectly. Our dance floor was crowded as soon as dinner was over and we basically had to kick people out at the end of the night because Chris had kept the party going all night with great music! He really went out of his way to make sure that our wedding went exactly the way we wanted it to. I highly highly recommend choosing Chris!

Sent on 06/10/2019
  • emily

emily · Married on 04/27/2019

We partied all night long!

It truly is "DJ Your Way" - Chris did EXACTLY what we wanted at our wedding! He was very thorough in the planning process, covering every last detail, even helping us pick out songs for cutting the cake and throwing the bouquet. At the wedding, he executed each one of those details exactly as we had planned!!
    Chris provided music for the entire night, from the ceremony to the last call, and people were on the dance floor the ENTIRE time! We are very thankful to Chris for helping make our wedding celebration a party to remember!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Jessica · Married on 04/26/2019

Chris is amazing!

Chris was absolutely amazing. He’s way more than a DJ, he’s also like a day of coordinator. He kept our entire day organized and running smoothly. He truly runs the whole show. From the time we met Chris all the way up to the day of the wedding he was nothing but super friendly, accommodating, and easy to work with. Is personality makes him an absolute natural. He knows exactly how to get people dancing and, more importantly, how to keep people dancing. If I could do it all over I would chose Chris every time.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 04/20/2019

He's your guy!

He’s your guy! We knew as soon as we spoke to DJ Chris on the phone that he was our guy. He was so genuine and down-to-earth. Some of the other DJs we spoke to sounded like car salesmen but Chris was honest and friendly. He had done over 50 weddings at our venue so before the wedding he had a lot of great advice on setup and what we’d actually need music or equipment for (and what we didn’t). He gave us suggestions on where to sit people and how to set up tables, what kind of music would work during each event (he even told us we wouldn’t need him for cocktail hour since the venue had good music already - helping us save money), and what worked best for formal/informal settings depending on what we wanted. I LOVED that he was able to guide us but ultimately he left everything up to us and didn’t pressure us into anything since it was our wedding. Based on the ideas he gave us, we knew we could trust him to read the crowd and play stuff we liked. He made sure we were the stars of the show and that we got everything we wanted.

My favorite part - and we had no idea he was going to do this - was when we were introduced at the reception and came down the stairs. He had the whole crowd twirling their white napkins like rally towels. We’re a crowd of big sports fans so this really brought the excitement to a whole new level!

Most importantly, he read the crowd right and played music that kept people on the dance floor all night! We had a weird mix of young and old guests and he was able to cater to both somehow and keep our friends, my parents friends, work friends of all ages, and grandparents out on the dance floor. As a bride, it made it SO much easier for me that he took one thing off my plate knowing that he would make sure the music would fit the crowd and I could see it as everyone was partying on the dance floor. There were lots of sore feet the day after!

Sent on 06/03/2019
  • Autumn

Autumn Ferrara · Married on 12/01/2018

Best Wedding DJ!!

Chris was the DJ for my wedding on 12/1/18 and he was absolutely perfect, and incredibly affordable budget wise. He provided the music for our ceremony, cocktail hour, and receptions. He helped us plan our timeline of the night, and his knowledge and experience was really helpful in making sure The entire night went smooth, & that all of the music had the perfect flow. He even provided a mic and stand for the ceremony! We gave him a list of songs to give him the vibe of what we were going for and he absolutely nailed it. Our dance floor was going the entire reception (including dinner). I could not be happier with my choice to use Chris for the best day of my life.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Adam Davis · Married on 11/16/2018

Best Wedding DJ

Chris was a fantastic DJ and we highly recommend him. He was easy going and quick to respond from the start. One of the main reasons we picked Chris was because we had a large song request list and we wanted someone who was willing to work them in. Chris was great about not only working our songs in, but flagging some that he was concerned may not go over as well as making recommendations on additions. His recommendations were spot on and he kept the dance floor packed the entire night. Chris also brought a great energy to the event and made it so easy for us. I am pretty sure my wife didn't leave the dance floor once. We can't recommend Chris enough!

Sent on 12/20/2018

Lorraine · Married on 10/06/2018

Made our reception perfect!

From our first meeting with Chris we were impressed. He understood our needs, made great suggestions and that continued throughout the planning process. He was excellent at the reception. Everyone of all ages from grandparents down to the teens thought the music was catered to them! We had the dance floor packed the whole time and everyone complimented us on our selection of music. Except we didn't select most of it - we let Chris feel the room and he did a great job!

Sent on 10/28/2018
  • Christa

Christa · Married on 09/29/2018

Chris was amazing and if I could give him more than a 5 I would. He did our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception music on 9.29.18. We have gotten so many compliments on how the party was amazing, and the music was awesome he really kept the party alive. He arrived super early to make sure all went to plan, and you could hear crystal clear at the ceremony especially with a few passing cars. Chris knew when to switch songs, and organize the song choices in a way that kept the party going. Chris was very knowledge about music and about how the wedding should go. He helped me and my father plan a surprise dance, without anyone knowing. He even cut the music multiple times for us. He really felt the flow of the music. He helped in any way he could, and made sure we had the best time ever! We can't recommend Chris to enough people!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jacqueline · Married on 09/22/2018

Chris was the DJ at our wedding earlier this month and I wish I could rate him higher than 5/5- he was the best! Through the whole process he was very professional and easy to work with. He made sure he had all the details in place prior to our big day and went above and beyond to cut down our first dance song for us since it was too long. Chris kept the whole reception flowing smoothly in a really fun and upbeat way. The cocktail hour music was exactly what we wanted and the reception music was awesome. Chris had the dance floor full even before the first course and people didn’t stop dancing until the last song. He had not only our friends, but our parents and their friends dancing the whole night. Family members I’ve never seen dance at weddings were dancing, and even some of our great aunts/uncles got out there. It was hard to leave the dance floor because Chris kept playing one great song after another. I can’t tell you how many compliments I got on the music and people saying they’ve never danced so much at a wedding. Chris did a great job and I can’t recommend him highly enough!

Sent on 06/25/2018
  • Matthew

Matthew · Married on 09/22/2018

Wedding DJ

I honestly cannot say enough great things about Chris! He was our DJ for our wedding on 9/22/2018. From our initial meeting with Chris, we knew he was going to be our DJ. Chris exceeded all our expectations we had in a DJ. We initially met with Chris to discuss our wedding and even though it was a “business meeting,” it was so easy to talk with Chris. He made you feel like you knew him for a long time. He really tried to get to know my wife and myself. His personality made it so easy to chat with. While he was very personable and put our happiness above all else, he was not afraid to give us some guidance when he thought a particular song may fit better somewhere else in the night, or that something may not flow as well as we'd like it to. He worked with us to be sure that we had a reception that not only we loved, but everyone else did as well. On our wedding day, we utilized Chris for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He went above and beyond on all three. Choosing your wedding DJ is super important because they are the ones that keep the flow of the party going. Chris is 100% the best man for this job. For the entire night, he played the right songs. Trust me when I say this, if you put your trust in Chris, he does not disappoint. We only gave Chris a few no play songs and told him we trust him, he delivered with a spectacular night of dancing. He played all the right songs. We received so many compliments on our DJ from family members whose weddings we’ve been to who said they never danced so much at weddings. Chris was by far worth every penny. We cannot begin to thank Chris for what he did. Our wedding definitely would not have been the same without him and if I had to do this all over again, I'd pick Chris in a heartbeat. And if I ever need a DJ for a future event, I won't hesitate to give him a call! I highly recommend Chris for your weddings.

Sent on 11/12/2018

Kerri Fitzgerald · Married on 09/15/2018

The best DJ!

We hired Chris as our wedding DJ, and he did such an awesome job! From the first time we met him, we knew he was going to be very easy to work with and had an exciting energy that would clearly translates into his music. Chris is extremely responsive--literally emails you back within minutes--and he's all about what the client wants for their particular event. Our guests were up all night dancing, and multiple people told us how great the music and pace of the night were. I would recommend Chris for any wedding or other party event. He is fabulous to work with!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Mona · Married on 09/06/2018

Excellent DJ! Would recommend again and again!

Chris was my DJ for my 6/8/19 wedding in Hamilton, NJ, and he was absolutely terrific! He consistently responded to all my messages/questions within a few minutes throughout the many months we were in communication. He made it clear from the start that my happiness was a priority, and he would do anything he could to accommodate that. He worked with us to discuss playlists, wedding games (bouquet throw, shoe game), and he even worked very hard to coordinate a special "Happy Birthday" to be sung to my brother who has a developmental disability. Chris was at the venue several hours early setting up, and everything went as smoothly as imaginable. He is familiar with many wedding venues in and around Hamilton, NJ. His home office is beautiful, and he was always professional and respectful. He was kind to my guests making music requests throughout the night, and he kept it very classy and tasteful. Everyone was asking me for the playlist afterwards! I give Chris the highest recommendation, and I know he will make your wedding a musically wonderful occasion!

Sent on 07/01/2019