DJ Your Way With Chris Reviews

205 | Trenton, NJ

205 Reviews for DJ Your Way With Chris

Chelsea S. · Getting married on 02/03/2023

You NEED DJ Chris in your life

Originally, I was getting married on 7/2/21 but due to conflict with our original venue, we completely switched venues and dates. We had already booked Chris for our 7/2/21 wedding, and I was SO excited when I learned that he could switch to our new date of 3/26/21 and still be our DJ!! From the very beginning, Chris made the ENTIRE process SO easy. You could tell from the first phone call that he has such a passion for what he does, and let me tell you, he is DAMN GOOD at it!! We had our wedding in Sewell, NJ on 3/26/2021 and I still have people texting me 2 weeks later either telling me how amazing the wedding was, how Chris was the best DJ they've ever met OR asking for the info for our DJ cause they want to pass it along to someone they know who's getting married. The title he has of "DJ Your Way" is spot on. He told me to tell him exactly what we want and what we don't want (which to me, are both equally important) and he will make it happen. He went above and beyond. I believe a bad DJ can make or break a wedding, and our goal (mine, my husbands and Chris') was to make sure we didn't have an empty dance floor the entire night and let me tell you, there was not a single moment where we had an empty dance floor. It was PACKED our entire wedding, and that's exactly what we wanted. One of my husbands friends told us TWO DAYS after our wedding, that he only got out of bed one time within those two days to go to the grocery store but otherwise, he stayed in bed. Not just because of the alcohol haha but because his legs were SO sore because he literally danced the ENTIRE night and his thighs hurt so bad. Now, THAT is the sign of an incredible wedding. I could write so much more. But I can promise that you will not be disappointed if you book DJ Chris for your wedding/event. He makes sure you and your S.O. are happy and have everything you want, without being overbearing or pushy. If you want a fun, kickass DJ for your wedding, who has a GREAT personality and truly LOVES what he does, Chris is your DJ!

Sent on 04/09/2021

Christie F. · Getting married on 05/02/2022

Chris is awesome!

Chris is extremely professional and passionate about his job! His energy is amazing and he hits every genre of music!

Sent on 03/03/2020
  • I

Ilyssa P. · Married on 06/26/2021

Book chris now!

Chris DJed my cousin's wedding over 5 years ago and I knew after her wedding that when I got married I had to hire him. Chris is the absolute best DJ! Our guests were dancing the entire time and everyone said how wonderful the music was! He guided us through the entire process of selecting music, answered every email and question within 24 hours, is very professional yet calm, reassuring, funny, and just a generally awesome person! We can't thank him enough for everything and for keeping the party going the entire night!

Sent on 06/28/2021

Kate R. · Married on 06/19/2021

Best DJ - Highly Recommend

Chris is AMAZING! He played everything we asked for and did an awesome job playing music guests of all ages would enjoy. His rates are competitive and he is so easy to work with. My dad was a little nervous about public speaking and said Chris made him feel at ease prior to giving his toast. Our guests raved about the DJ all night and how much fun they were having. Our wedding was half of what we anticipated at 90 people due to COVID and you would have never known with how packed the dance floor was. It was the first event many of us attended since all restrictions were lifted and Chris was a major contributor to our perfect day.

Sent on 06/28/2021

Brandy C. · Married on 06/12/2021

The best wedding DJ ever

Chris is the only DJ I wanted at my wedding. I saw him in action at my sister in law’s wedding and he had everyone on the dance floor the entire time. He was so helpful, providing advice when I needed it and he went above and beyond at the wedding. Chris by far is the best- hands down.

Sent on 06/14/2021

Alex J. · Married on 05/22/2021

Amazing DJ, made my whole wedding

Chris is amazing. He got everyone dancing immediately and kept them dancing the whole night. He knows how to control the vibe of the room without taking over. Every person who attended my wedding couldn’t stop talking about how great the DJ was. I’d recommend him to everyone I know in the future!

Sent on 05/24/2021

Kim · Married on 05/15/2021

11/10! Amazing!

Chris was such a pleasure to work with from start to finish! He genuinely cares about his clients, and gives tons of helpful advice. Not only that, but our wedding was SO much fun - the music was perfect from cocktail hour, to dinner, throughout the reception. He knows the exact music to play at the exact time! Our dance floor was packed, and the next day we got so many complements on the DJ!! Thank you Chris for helping make our day AMAZING.

Sent on 05/17/2021
  • Nicole

Nicole B. · Married on 03/02/2021

DJ Chris is the only way to go!

DJ Chris was awesome! He helped make our big day so memorable and was very helpful along the way! He is extremely professional and knew exactly what to play and even played all the songs that we requested. We will definitely be recommending him to all of our friends who are getting married in the future! If you want an amazing DJ, Chris is it!

Sent on 03/01/2020
  • Ashley

Ashley C. · Married on 02/14/2021

Best DJ ever!!!!!

Hands down best DJ ever !!!!! Could not say enough good things. From the time we met him we knew he was the DJ for us. He made the whole process stress free. My family and friends had the best time and cannot stop talking about how great he was. I’m just sad the day is over!

Sent on 02/17/2021
  • Greg

Greg T. · Married on 11/14/2020

Chris is awesome!

Chris DJ'd our wedding and was awesome!!! From our first facetime call we could tell just how passionate and excited he is about what he does. We knew from his energy that he was going to be the right guy for the job. He's very professional and had a lot of good advice for us about the reception as well. He took the time to go through a huge spotify playlist we made and catered to the music we like and got people up and dancing. He's not the type of DJ that will be on the mic all night, he just blends in and plays kick ass music. Can't recommend enough!

Sent on 12/15/2020
  • Nicole

Nicole C. · Married on 09/26/2020

Book Chris!

Stop your DJ search and book Chris! He was amazing to work with and completely understood our music choices and vibe for our special day. Chris is upbeat and positive and everything you want in a DJ/MC for your wedding. My husband and I had so many guests approach us during and after the wedding telling us how awesome the reception/music was. We can’t say enough good things about Chris. We are so happy we had him at our wedding!

Sent on 10/07/2020

Dayna · Married on 09/19/2020

Chris is the best out there!

Chris was absolutely incredible he accommodated all my requests and helped my wedding go off without a hitch! everyone couldn’t stop telling me how great my wedding dj was. Thanks chris!

Sent on 08/24/2019

Lauren M. · Married on 09/05/2020

A pleasure to work with!

Everyone at the wedding raved about Chris and his song selections! He had the perfect mix of old and new and upbeat and slow songs. We danced all night! He created an amazing atmosphere for all of our guests. He was incredibly positive and helpful throughout the entire wedding process and quickly responded to any questions or concerns I had. He has the best energy as well!! Loved working with him.

Sent on 09/17/2020

Heather · Married on 08/08/2020

Excellent!

DJ Chris did an excellent job keeping the crowd on the dance floor the whole night! DJ Chris was professional, responsive and embraced the song choices that we wanted to play and played a few others that were awesome additions! DJ Chris helped us plan everything from the entrance songs to the cake cutting song. Would highly recommend DJ Chris!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Lkd · Married on 02/22/2020

Dance floor packed!

Chris had our dance floor packed the entire night and read the room perfectly.

During our planning process he made many suggestions that we took into consideration like shortening songs and combining clips (all included in his price).

He was very responsive and professional took any changes we made (Until they day of) and all we wanted and made it happen! Thank you Chris 🍾

Sent on 02/24/2020

Brittany K. · Married on 02/21/2020

Don't hesitate to book DJ Your Way With Chris

Chris is hands down the best DJ around! We received so many compliments of the music selection from our guests at our wedding. At one point of our wedding I looked around and I swear everyone was up out of their seats dancing away! Chris truly is the best!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Christina · Married on 11/02/2019

AMAZING music all night long

I had remembered Chris as the DJ from my cousin's wedding 7 years ago. He was the first and only DJ I reached out to. I was so happy that he had my wedding date available and booked him ASAP. Chris was an absolute pleasure to work with throughout the entire wedding planning process. He was extremely responsive to every text and email prior to the wedding. Since our wedding last Saturday, SO many guests have commented about the music and how great the DJ was! We had a longer reception than most, but that didn't keep Chris from keeping the party going all night. He was constantly reading the crowd and playing music that catered to all ages. It was amazing! Do not hesitate booking Chris for your reception!

Sent on 11/08/2019

Lucy · Married on 10/13/2019

Masterful, Enthusiastic, Attentive DJ!

Chris is phenomenal in every way!
    We loved working with Chris on the program and music selection. Every time we spoke with him we got more excited about our wedding! Everyone at the wedding loved his energy and enthusiasm. Chris kept everyone dancing and having a wonderful time. The volume was perfect! Chris checked in on us during the day and helped everything run so smoothly. We recommend Chris wholeheartedly!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Emily H. · Married on 10/12/2019

Would Give 6 Stars if I Could

We had something fairly specific in mind for our wedding, something not necessarily easy to achieve, yet Chris was able to deliver exactly what we were looking for.  He worked with us throughout the planning process to ensure that he knew what we wanted, and what we didn't want.

Chris is professional, immediately-likable, and more than capable of coming-through on his promises to make your vision of your day a reality.  In our case, he made sure the dance floor was packed all night.  No crazy laser-lights, smoke, or gimmicks - just absolutely the right songs at the right times to keep everyone on their feet.  We've talked to many of our guests since our day and almost every conversation comes back to Chris and how much of the night was spent dancing and loving it.

People rave about Chris, and we can tell you now, it's for good reason.  Chris is a really talented DJ, we highly, highly recommend.

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kristie · Married on 09/29/2019

A true professional

Chris was awesome!! He was attentive to every minor detail, and he gave us so much advice and great ideas leading up to the wedding. Sometimes vendors fall through and lose contact, but not with Chris. He truly wanted our day to be perfect and did everything to make sure it was. When the day came he was there and ready to entertain! Non stop dancing throughout the whole night; and that was exactly what we were looking for. I would recommend Chris to anyone getting married!

Sent on 10/09/2019

Alexandra A. · Married on 09/20/2019

I need another event so I can book Chris again!!

Chris was an absolutely amazing DJ. He was helpful and professional from day one all the way until the end. He gave us so many suggestions for planning our wedding that were not even DJ related. He just seemed to love to help and be involved in our wedding. He has such a positive attitude and great energy. If you want your wedding to be a big (but tasteful) party, then Chris is your guy! If I ever need a DJ again, I wont even look anywhere else.

Sent on 09/27/2019

Emily C. · Married on 09/14/2019

If you want a PARTY, book DJ Chris!!

From the first phone call, we knew Chris was the BEST choice for our wedding DJ. He created a custom made first dance, and easily took in all our input to create the perfect playlist. I was prepared with a bunch of questions for the first phone call, but didn't need to even ask them because he shared with me everything I wanted to hear without any prompting! DJ Chris is a complete professional! The flow was perfect and he was ready with hit after hit. There was insane energy and dance floor was packed the whole night. We got so many compliments about how the DJ was a blast! Don't think twice-if you want a LIT party, book DJ Chris!

Sent on 09/16/2019

Nicole B. · Married on 09/09/2019

DJ Your Way with Chris 5/2/21

Chris was a great DJ and paid attention to every detail! We held 2 detailed calls with him prior to the wedding to hash everything out. Chris ensured everything ran smoothly from the introductions and speeches and to the final song. The party was very lively and the music sounded great! Thanks for a great party!

Sent on 05/19/2021
  • Yoana

Yoana Y. · Married on 08/09/2019

Chris is awesome!

We are so glad we booked Chris for our wedding! He took the time to make sure the music was exactly how we wanted it down to the second cutting down and switching up intro songs and incorporating all the songs we gave him but also going with the vibe of the crowd on the day of. We had the best time at our wedding and the music was such a big part of that. Thank you Chris!! If we’re ever planning a big party and need a dj we know who to call. Absolutely recommend!!

Sent on 08/25/2019

Janine · Married on 08/02/2019

DJ Chris is your man!!

DJ Chris provided an exquisite service from start to finish during the planning and execution of his set at our wedding. Chris clearly understood what was needed to create a successful process and he helped guide us through it clearly, making us feel at ease the whole way through. He was receptive in listening to our preferences, and whilst DJ’ing he quickly tuned in to the mood and likes of the attendees, to help create a truly unforgettable party. He has done numerous weddings that I have been too (ALL FUN) but the service he provides to the bride and groom is exceptional. Thanks Chris!!!

Sent on 12/31/2019