Rev. Jill Dillner

Sevierville, TN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$350 Typical Price

Rev. Jill Dillner has been part of the wedding industry since 2003 and specializes authentic and personal wedding ceremonies. Rev Dillner also offers baptism services and memorial services.

Your officiant should be fun, flexible and supportive. Rev Dillner will work with you to create an inspirational, spiritual and personalized ceremony. She will listen to your ideas, assist you with suggestions, and help you navigate the entire ceremony process.

Be sure that your officiant has the desire, energy, and personality to make your ceremony all you have hoped for and more. Check her availability here: https://revdillner.com/check-availability.html

Rev. Jill Dillner offers custom wedding ceremonies. Rev Dillner believes that the ceremony planning should be as exciting as the wedding planning. She will guide you through the creative process and focus on you as a couple when it comes to writing a ceremony that fits your vision. She provides ceremonies for couples with the same faith, different faiths or no faith at all. Her services include:

• Interfaith ceremony
  • Baby Namings
  • Elopements
  • Celebration of Life services
  • Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$350

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$350

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$50

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$15

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
No Denomination
Pagan
Presbyterian
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CA
TN
VT
VA
WA

What languages do you speak?

English

• Casey
    Casey A. Married on 05/14/2022

Simply amazing

Rev. Jill was truly amazing to work with. She not only crafted a ceremony for us that was overflowing with meaning, beauty, and love, but she was reassuring, professional, highly responsive, comforting, extremely flexible, hilarious, and felt like she knew us intimately after only a few brief conversations. We received countless compliments about her and the ceremony she created - so many of our guests told us it was the best ceremony they had ever experienced. Her charisma, sense of humor, and passion for what she does are infectious and it's so evident that she cares deeply about making sure her clients have an unforgettable marriage ceremony. We cannot thank her enough and we are so happy we chose her to officiate our special day.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Casey!! You two were glowing during the ceremony. I'm so happy for the two of you. It was truly my honor to share your day ❤️
  • Lisa
    Lisa F. Married on 04/26/2022

Everything we could ask for..

Rev. Jill was absolutely amazing. From when I found her by tirelessly looking for a reverend that suited my needs and seem actually dedicated to her career. Since we’re from Chicago, we didn’t know really what to do so found her online, she was soooo quick to respond! Eventually we chatted via FaceTime to get to know one another, her humor was amazing and ability to impress was outstanding. She didn’t judge, she didn’t offer her opinion unless asked and was open to adding as many or as little religion pieces in. Then we the wedding came she came earlier than the ceremony, came to check on me, meet everyone, ask if she can grab me anything, and just wanted to help! People were saying she was helping set the table! I mean come on! She truly went above and beyond! The ceremony went sooooo well, she cracked a joke when appropriate and actually made everyone laugh and cry. Rev. Jill was truly incredible. If you’re looking for someone who will add none to a lot of religion into their ceremony, add a spice of humor, get along with everyone, and be very detailed and helpful when planning. Go with Rev. Jill, I promise you will NOT regret it.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Aww! Now I'm tearing up. Thank you for finding me and choosing me! It was my pleasure to share your day and spend time with your family.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

100 photos · 09/28/2018

Deals

Rev. Jill Dillner 1
Gift

I take the sacrifice of our men and women in uniform, and the families they leave at home, very seriously. Many couples want to have a quick civil ceremony before one of them gets "shipped out" with plans for a formal wedding in the future. I will perform a free "elopement" ceremonies for military couples prior to deployment or while home on leave. All you need is a marriage license.

Pricing

Sean Patrick Photography Sean Patrick Photography Wedding Photographers

Rev Jill is the best!!!!! I recommend her to all my friends and family!!!! Cant endorse more than that!!!

Pearl Event Planning Pearl Event Planning Wedding Planners

Rev. Jill is one of my favorite wedding officiants I've ever worked with! She was always patient, and full of ideas and suggestions. She was professional, and entertaining, and an overall calming presence when it was needed. I enjoyed working with her from the moment I first spoke with her until the end of the ceremony and I very much look forward to working with her again. If you are considering anyone else for your wedding, I'm not sure why! Call or text Jill asap and book her before you lose your chance.

This Magic Moment This Magic Moment Wedding DJs

hi this is dj adam owner of this magic moment . i had the honor to work with rev. Jill several times. she is amazing at what she does. talking to her before and after the wedding i realize more and more how she is just like me. caring, honest personal and most of all amazing and passionate about what she does. there is not many people like jill in this world and i highly recommend her to marry anyone who is looking for that personal rev. thank you for being you jill

1935 Valley Woods Dr Sevierville, TN, 37862
732-718-9721
Location of (Rev. Jill Dillner)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding