Rev. Jill Dillner Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Alison
    Alison P. Married on 08/13/2021

She’s so personable

She has the best attitude and the perfect mix between heart felt moments and laughs. My wedding party loved her. We loved her so much she even married us twice (:

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

I can't believe we are done 😭 I am so happy that you finally had your big day! Congratulations again!
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 06/03/2021

It was like we knew her all of our lives!

Reverend Jill made our day better than we could have imagined. When our guests told us our favorite part of the wedding, 9 times out of 10, they said Reverend Jill!! She had a way of bringing levity to an emotional ceremony, and keeping everyone engaged. Her delivery was spot on and connected. Couldn’t be happier.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

And now I'M crying! Thank you so much for your review. I am so happy I was able to keep the emotional aspect under control for all of you. Congratulations again!
  • Betsy
    Betsy S. Married on 05/15/2021

Highly recommend!

Someone recommended Rev. Jill Dillner to us and we can’t thank them enough! From the moment we had our first call with Jill we knew she was the one! She has a great friendly, and playful personality, and a good sense of humor is always a must-have for me! We wanted a non-religious ceremony and she wrote us such a beautiful script that we were thrilled with. We received so many compliments on our ceremony and on Jill’s demeanor in particular. She was a hit!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

I am so happy to hear this! It was fun working with the two of you. I'm so glad you ended up with such a beautiful day! Congratulations again! ❤️
  • Sabrina
    Sabrina R. Married on 08/28/2020

Best Officiant You Could Have!

I found Rev. Jill on Wedding Wire and I couldn't be happier with my choice! When I first spoke with her she was so pleasant and had such a nice sense of humor which my fiance and I loved. She took the time to get to know us and asked of plenty of questions about how we met and how we felt about one another. We even had to postpone our wedding date due to COVID-19 but thank goodness she was still available for our new date. On our wedding day, our ceremony was absolutely perfect. The blessings that she performed and the wonderful things she said about our relationship was so fitting for us and we are so happy that she was a part of our big day. If you are looking for an officiant look no further since Rev. Jill is the best you could get. She is patient, kind, and such a pleasure to be around. Our guests loved the ceremony she performed and are still talking about how great she was. I would definitely recommend her and will be using her again in the future for anything we may need!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words Sabrina! It was the perfect ceremony! I'm so happy you did not have to postpone a second time. I loved meeting your family ❤️
    Megan N. Married on 02/09/2020

best decision you'll make !

Rev Jill Dillner did an amazing job officiating our wedding day. Her ceremony was heartfelt and truly captured our love. Everybody was commenting how lovely the ceremony was and people couldn’t believe Jill wasn’t a close family friend. Not only did Jill do a great job with our ceremony she was so helpful leading up to the big day. She was so easy to talk to and made us feel like we were all good friends. She was so helpful with guiding us in getting all the necessary paperwork done to make our marriage legal. Rev Jill Dillner is the best and will be the best decision to you make for your wedding!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Hi Megan! It was my pleasure to work with you both! Thank you for your kind words:) Congratulations again!
    Dani Married on 10/20/2019

Highly recommend!

I absolutely loved rev jill! She was so easy to work with and she made the ceremony exactly how we wanted it to be and it was so special. I was really nervous to read my vows in front of so many people but she made me feel totally comfortable and at ease. On the day of my wedding I added to my vows and she even wrote them out for me since I didn’t have time to write them myself, didn’t have access to a printer, and didn’t want to read them from my phone. I’m so happy with my decision to hire rev jill and I 100% recommend her to everyone!
    Alex M. Married on 10/19/2019

Our perfect ceremony

We met Rev. Jill for the first time a couple months before our wedding and were immediately put as ease. Rev. Jill is so warm and understanding - we felt an instant connection. She asked how we envisioned our ceremony and she understood immediately and offered suggestions that we loved. She also asked the right questions about our relationship and why my wife and I love each other. Our guests raved about Rev. Jill's ceremony - how personal and special it was. Her guidance was the key to our small chapel ceremony and wedding as a whole. You will be in good hands with Rev. Jill - we promise you'll want to hire her after the first phone call.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Everything was perfect! It was wonderful working with both of you! Congratulations again! Live a beautiful life together.
    Ashley Married on 10/12/2019

Our Soul Officiant

My husband (boyfriend at the time) and I were at a wedding for close friends in May 2018 when we met Rev Jill. She was funny, personable, and everything we could want in our officiant. So that day, before even being engaged we agreed that when the day came to get married, Rev. Jill would be the one we hired. Fast forward to October 12, 2019 and that;s exactly what happened. Rev. Jill was the first vendor we hired after securing our date and venue. She responded quickly, and from there really started to get to know us as people and a couple. Our guests will rave about how she made timely jokes, perfectly placed sentiment, and a short yet very very sweet ceremony. She was in constant contact with us about our marriage license, drafts for the ceremony, and counting down the days with us! She was completely accessible for any questions we had leading up to the big day. Rev. Jill drove 2+ hours to be there for us on our wedding day and I'm not quite sure how we can ever thank her enough!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

How did I not see this until now?! You two were worth the drive and your venue was stunning. You are definitely a soul couple. ❤️
  • Alex
    Alex S. Married on 08/24/2019

Officiant for our wedding

Rev. Jill is awesome. She officiated our wedding and created a ceremony that perfectly blended sentimental with a bit of humor.

We had multiple people come up to us both the night of the wedding and the next day and said that the ceremony was their favorite ceremony of any wedding they had ever attended and indicated that both the content and the way Rev Jill delivered the ceremony were large reasons why. Rev. Jill did a fantastic job of working in aspects that were personalized to my new wife and I and we cannot thank her enough for how beautiful of a ceremony we had.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you Alex! I am so happy for you and Rebecca. Everything was perfect, the ceremony, the weather and the couple ♥️
  • Amy
    Amy R. Married on 08/04/2019

Rev. Jill was absolutely amazing!

I am so glad we chose Rev. Jill to officiate our wedding! We were looking for someone who could flawlessly intertwine some religious aspects into a mostly secular wedding, and she absolutely delivered. We met Rev. Jill only once before our wedding, but she was able to make our ceremony so personal and special. Our family members are still talking about how great she was. She was thoughtful, accommodating, heartfelt, humourous and made us feel comfortable every step of the way. She made a great effort to get to know us and what we wanted, and it showed in our ceremony. Thank you, Rev. Jill, for helping to make our wedding day perfect!

Hey Amy! Thank you so much 💕
    I am so happy that I was able to accommodate your vision and the vision of your families. It was a beautiful ceremony!
    Andrea Married on 07/21/2019

She's the best!

Rev. Jill is wonderful! She officiated our wedding in July and put together such a beautiful ceremony. She is open and honest and listened to our suggestions. She created the perfect blend of sentiment, religion, and even humor. She is very personable and caring and she took the time to get to know the two of us and incorporated that into the ceremony. So many of our guests commented on how amazing Rev was! We can’t thank her enough for making our wedding so special and ceremony more than we could ever ask for!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you Andrea! I loved working with you, too! I'm so glad everyone enjoyed the ceremony ♥️. Congratulations again!
  • Jenell
    Jenell Married on 05/11/2019

She's so amazing!

Hiring Jill as our officiant was one of the best decisions we made while planning our wedding. Working with her was a pleasure - she is so professional and charming. We first met her via Skype and instantly felt at ease with her and loved her warmth. We then met in person 7 months before our wedding and had a really fun conversation getting to know each other. She then crafted an incredibly beautiful and meaningful ceremony and worked with us to make edits until it was exactly what we we envisioned. On the day of the wedding, she helped the venue and our bridal party with coordination and then flawlessly executed the ceremony. She seamlessly blends meaningful messages and rituals with humor throughout the ceremony. She was just so charming! We can't recommend her enough; she is so worth every penny.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you for your kind words ♥️ I was just thinking about your wedding the other day. I am so happy that everything went so beautifully! Thank you for choosing me to share your day!
    Heather Married on 05/04/2019

5.4 19 Wedding

From the moment we met Rev. Jill, we felt as if we had known her forever and booked her on the spot. We could not have asked for a more perfect ceremony. She made us feel very comfortable and personalized our ceremony in a way I don't think anyone else could have. Our friends and families are still talking about how much they loved her. Truly amazing!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you Heather! Really enjoyed meeting your families! Congratulations again, and thank you for choosing me to share your day!💗
    Evelyn Married on 04/14/2019

Couldn't be happier!!

Jill came recommended to us from our photographers, who told us after meeting with us that she would be the best "fit" for our style and personalities. Jill was even better than we could have imagined!

She knew just the right questions to ask to suss out all our romantic inner feelings, and the ceremony she wrote was just beautiful. She was extremely flexible about adapting the ceremony and also giving us options (we found so many things we didn't even know we wanted). We had guest after guest coming up to us saying how wonderful it was, and we definitely saw some tears being shed.

Jill was wonderful about working with all our special requests, and was a wealth of knowledge and experience about the marriage license process. We were impressed by how capable she was, and how she took charge and took care of everything.

The entire planning process went perfectly, and the day of was flawless. We could not have asked for a better combination of warmth and humor in an officiant.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you for sharing your day with me!! I loved working with you and I am always just a phone call away
  • Jillian
    Jillian Married on 02/17/2019

Beautiful Ceremony

My husband and I knew from our first meeting with her that we wanted to work with Jill. Jill is personable, funny, and willing to put in the effort to make sure the ceremony is exactly what we were looking for. We were initially a bit nervous about looking for a non-religious ceremony because we didn’t know what our options were, but the ceremony was extraordinarily beautiful and personal. She listened to the comments we made and the details we wanted to include, and radiated an aura of calm that helped us tremendously the day of. Jill was on top of all the details, and our guests kept telling us how beautiful the ceremony was. The ceremony was a healthy mix of laughter and tears, and I am so grateful to her for it.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

It was truly my pleasure to work with you! In the photos it looks like the first dance went perfectly:) Thank you for choosing me to share your day!
    Gina P. Married on 10/12/2018

Jill is amazing!

Jill makes your ceremony special and fun! It isn't a boring wedding ceremony and she makes it feel like she has known the bride and groom for years! Hands down, best decision was to hire Rev. Jill!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you so much! 💕 I am so happy that you were happy! Thank you for choosing me to share your day.
    Casey Married on 08/11/2018

The BEST Officiant

We really can't say enough good things about Rev. Jill Dillner. She was easygoing and attentive right from the start. She worked closely with us to mold our ceremony to fit us as individuals and as a whole. Believe it or not, she had our guests crying and belly laughing. They're still reminding us about how incredible the ceremony was -- many of which said it was hands down the best ceremony they've ever attended. Rev. Jill made an impromptu remark about my Dad being present when the sun (finally!) made an appearance as I was walking down the aisle -- that meant the world and I'll never forget it. She was emotionally supportive on our wedding day as she knew I was struggling with the changed plans due to rain. She kept me calm and showed me photos of the (now indoor) ceremony space. We knew Rev. Jill was a perfect fit for us from the very first phone call because she listened intently, asked meaningful questions and assured us she would be able to perform a non-religious ceremony that was both beautiful and light-hearted. Oh yeah, and she didn't bat an eye when my husband decided he wanted us to write our own vows a week before the wedding. She's the best of the best and you'd be lucky to have her perform your ceremony!
  • Christina
    Christina Married on 06/09/2018
    You pick the venue you know your colors but then there is the MOST important person to choose ... who is going to marry you and make it official ?!? That’s when we met Rev.Jill.. her warmth and humor and her modern approach made us fall in love with her on our first Skype call. We knew she was the only person who could give us the ceremony we wanted ! By the end of the call we felt like we had just hung up with a friend we had known for years. Rev. Jill took the time to learn our story and to understand what it was we were looking for in a ceremony. Throughout our wedding planning process she was always available to answer any questions or just to laugh , dream, and be excited right along with us! We were married June 9, 2018 at The Bradford Estate. Rev. Jill delivered the most beautiful romantic ceremony. She involved our parents , bridal party , and two year old daughter and created a beautiful wine unity. It was flawless! She was our rock and our light of the day. Our guest can not stop raving about how amazing she is and we couldn’t agree more. She was our first official text as husband and wife that we sent out the next morning because she’s just that awesome and we already missed her! If you are getting married Rev. Jill is the person you want ! One phone call and you will see why! From the bottom of our hearts THANK YOU ! Xoxoxoxo Mr and Mrs Hoffman!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

I'm not crying, you're crying! I loved working with you for the last year.
    Elia Married on 06/01/2018
    We got engaged on December 22, 2017, and knew that we wanted to get married in early June 2018. We booked our venue in Spring Lake and now we needed to research for an officiant for our ceremony. Luck was on our side…Rev. Jill Dillner was not booked for Friday, June 1st. When I met with Rev. Jill for the first time in January, I had a nice conversation with her that put me at ease and I knew that both my fiancé and I would want to have someone that would keep us calm throughout the ceremony. My fiancé later met with Jill and was equally impressed. Jill was helpful in sending samples of different vows and readings that we could choose from and gave us some very good suggestions. After our meeting, Jill put a draft together of the Ceremony set up and she really did a wonderful job capturing both our personalities. We wanted to have a more modern feel instead of the traditional format. Our family and friends were incredibly impressed with the heartfelt ceremony, commenting that Jill had a very refreshing way of talking about the bond of marriage...creating a unique and happy moment for everyone in attendance. The ceremony was important to us and we wanted someone who was kindhearted, thoughtful and easygoing to marry us on such a happy day. Jill, we would like to thank you for creating such a beautiful moment for us, which we will remember for the rest of our lives. Elia and Dan :) 

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

I enjoyed working with both of you! Thank you so much for your kind review. Everything was beautiful:)
    Rachel Married on 05/27/2018
    BOOK REV. JILL AS YOUR OFFICIANT! Let me explain.... The moment that my husband and I met Jill, we immediately felt at east and comfortable. She asked us about our story, how we met, etc. She incorporates these personalized details into the ceremony. We loved her personality upon meeting her: she is dynamic, warm, and funny. Leading up to the day, she was always great at responding to e-mails. We wanted to incorporate some Catholic & Jewish traditions into the ceremony, which she was happy to include. She was super flexible with everything we asked and wrote up an amazing ceremony draft. The draft was sent to us a month before the wedding, so we had plenty of time to look it over. Honestly, there were no changes that had to be made, because the draft itself was so great! On days leading up until the wedding, Jill checked in with us to see how we were doing. On the actual wedding day, she made it a point to introduce herself to our friends and family. She was a calming force throughout and made us feel at ease. The actual ceremony was SO AMAZING. We got A TON of compliments on the ceremony and Jill. We had family members saying they want to get married again just to have her officiate. Out of every detail of our wedding, we definitely got the most compliments on the ceremony. Jill is worth every single penny, and if you want to start your marriage off in a meaningful way, please book her.

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you so much Rachel! It was truly a pleasure working with you!
    Kelsey Married on 05/12/2018
    My husband and I were looking for an officiant for our wedding at the Jersey Shore. We had many recommendations but when we came across Rev Jill, we needed to look no further! The first time we met Rev Jill it was as if we knew her forever. She is so personable, funny, kind and truly caring about making your wedding day perfect. She listened to our many suggestions, got to know us as a couple and tied all of that into our fantastic ceremony. Many of our guests asked how we knew Rev Jill beforehand because of how she delivered such a personal ceremony as if she knew us forever. When we told our guests we only met her last year and hired her just for our wedding, they could not believe it. The amount of complaints we received on Rev Jill's behalf are endless. This is one of the most important days of our life and she made it an absolute dream for us! There is no way we could thank her enough for everything!!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you for such a great review. It was so much fun working with the two of you! We need to schedule a vow renewal lol
    Gena Married on 04/28/2018
    People have not stopped raving about our ceremony and Reverend! Jill is the best! Hands down! Such an easy process and she is so helpful and fun to work with! We ended up last minute meeting in a panera close by later at night and stayed and closed down the restaurant just talking! The way she personalized our ceremony made us feel like the only 2 In the world. You would think she knew us our whole lives how she spoke with such confidence and caught on to who were are as individuals and a couple. Her way with words and tone of voice is infectious. So positive and upbeat yet still serious and with emotion. She took our notes carefully into consideration and included some very important readings and motions. She just showed such happiness for us as if she was one of the family. She suggested a wine unity ceremony and it was awesome!! So unique and what a cool take on tradition. After the ceremony to be able to hug her and talk about meeting up as friends now outside the wedding stuff was just great! Hands down the best! We thank you Jill with such a deep gratitude that words can’t describe! <3 Anthony and Gena

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

I was looking at your wedding pictures this week and saw Anthony on his route:) Thank you for choosing me to share your day!!
    Sheryl Married on 03/23/2018
    Rev Jill was PHENOMENAL and she should be your only choice for your officiant needs :) It was important to find an officiant who wasn’t simply reading from a binder, but had a presence and was well-spoken. However, Rev Jill was the ONLY officiant I found that had samples of that. Her Instagram had snippets of her officiating, and she also has YouTube videos of herself in a web series about weddings. Through those resources, I could tell she wouldn’t just read from a binder. Our first meeting with her was via Skype as our schedule give us room to meet with her in person, but her personality came through and she made it SO easy to talk to her. She was accessible via email and text (I preferred email), and leading up to the wedding, she reached out to ensure we were finalizing things on our end. She showed up promptly and was so comforting to me prior to the wedding. Prior to the wedding, she walked my parents through what was expected of them and calmed everyone’s nerves. She put together a great ceremony that was personal and unique, and we got so many compliments about her throughout the night! She had a great tempo throughout, and she was great on her feet. Thank you, Rev Jill, for marrying us and adding to our perfect day!

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you Sheryl. It was such a great ceremony! We had fun:)
  • User3338735 2+ years ago
    Rev. Jill was amazing! Even though it was a short ceremony, her words and delivery were truly inspired! We wanted a quiet ceremony at home with just immediate family, and she delivered. Rev. Jill was early, and even patiently waited for my "not-so-punctual" witness without complaint. She was even able to produce a specialized wedding on very short notice! I cannot say thank you enough!!! She is definitely amazing! :)

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. Intimate ceremonies like this are so special. I'm honored to be a part of your day!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 11/25/2017
    We got married on 11/25/17 and had the pleasure of having Reverend Jill facilitate our ceremony. Rev. jill is a dream to work with. If you are looking for someone to captivate everyone and keep them holding on until the very last second of the ceremony then she is the one you want to use. She is seamless in her process as well as her presentation (she can also sew, father of the bride lost his button and she saved the day lol! ) Rev. Jill will meet with you and customize your ceremony to be just for you and make the flow perfect for whichever way you decide to have the ceremony unfold. I can't not say enough good things about her and how wonderful she is. We are still recieving complimens on how great the ceremony was !

Rev. Jill Dillner's reply:

My heart is warm! Thank you!