Sean Patrick Photography

Monmouth Junction, NJ View map
$3,500 Most Popular Price

$3,500 Most Popular Price

We are not your typical photography by any stretch of the imagination. I like it that way and my customers like it that way. Just looking at the work you can see that “Traditional” photographer goes right out the window.

Not being bound by any preconceived notions of what photography should be, we are progressive, free-thinking artists. In other words, we want to create images that are new & exciting! We will also have alot of fun with you along the way. Your wedding day should be a memorable one and not only will we capture the entire day, we will help make it your “perfect” day. And that is just the beginning. We will then create “one-of-a-kind” work! So, you will never have a copy of someone else's wedding!!! No cookie cutters here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanya Married on 08/07/2021

Sean is the best!!

Sean is the best! He was the photographer for our engagement shoot and wedding day. Incredibly talented and great to work with. Our pictures came out BEAUTIFUL! Sean and his team had us laughing and smiling the whole time. They made us feel super comfortable in front of the camera. Could not thank them enough for everything!
  • Dani
    Dani Married on 07/17/2021

Captured us perfectly

We met with A LOT of photographers before finding Sean. I truly thought we were just going to end up settling on someone because we just couldn’t find “the one.” Then my wedding planner introduced us to Sean after telling him exactly what we were looking for. THE SEARCH ENDED. We knew as soon as we walked into his house, he was the one. He made us feel comfortable and his artwork was outstanding. We chose his highest package along with the cinematographers highest package and let Sean do the rest! We had our engagement shoot, and my cheeks hurt from laughing so much. I was concerned leading up to it, because I was having a bad day… we got there an hour late and I was so worried he was going to be mad and upset with us - or even leave. While I’m sure he was upset, he didn’t show it at all. Instead he had this way of making me forget I wasn’t in a great mood and had me laughing so hard I was almost crying. Then our wedding came, and I once again was amazed with him. Everyone in our bridal party, including a few guests came up to me to tell me how amazing our photographer is. All I could say was, I know. Hands down the best in his field. I cannot wait to see what one of a kind of amazing piece he creates for us!
  • Julia77
    Julia Married on 05/25/2019

Outstanding work!

From the minute we met Sean at a bridal show, we looked no further. He was absolutely incredible from our engagement photo shoot to our wedding day and beyond. Fantastically artsy, creative and professional. Goes above and beyond to ensure you’re happy. I was so floored by how many beautiful photos he created! And the best part is, you don’t just get run of the mill type wedding photos! Sean puts a creative spin into them with his in depth artwork capabilities. It’s truly impressive and have yet to see another photographer so creatively genius. Very punctual, professional and very fun and personable. You will not be disappointed if you book with Sean!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Knot Just Weddings Events LLC Wedding Planners

It is always a great experience working with Sean Patrick photography. He brings such a creative edge to wedding photography that is unlike any other !

Monmouth Junction, NJ, 07734
Location of (Sean Patrick Photography)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding