Knoxville, TN 37931 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 18

About Elease Productions

Based in Knoxville, Tennessee, owner and event planner Jackie Carter of Elease Productions specializes in full service wedding event planning. Established in 2010, Elease Productions is dedicated to providing affordable design and coordination services, and crafting weddings that fully realize your wedding vision.

Elease Productions can serve your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Jackie Carter offers complimentary initial consultations to discuss her approach to wedding planning, and your wedding budget and style. Packages are always customized to your particular wedding’s planning, design, and coordination needs, meaning that full or partial service is available. Whether you require budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, referrals, or project timelines, Elease Productions is happy to serve some or all of your wedding planning needs.

• Black-owned
Follow Elease Productions on

Other couples have also viewed

• Simple Bliss Events

Photos 16 Photos
Videos 2 Videos

41 Reviews for Elease Productions

Melanie P. · Married on 04/10/2021

Everything I could dream of and more!

When I say Jackie and her team are beyond amazing! I knew nothing about planning for a wedding and had no desire to figure it out. LOL. She was amazing at everything from venue and vendor selection, decor/ideas, time management, crisis aversion, and making sure even things I didn’t think of happened.

She made it happen and was so pleasant every step of the way ! I would recommend Elease Production and all the vendors and venue 10 times over.

Sent on 04/12/2021
  • Ellen

Ellen S. · Married on 04/10/2021

Wonderful Service!

Jackie is a dream. Her and her team made my day so special. I was getting married 4 hours from home and worried about planning everything so it went smoothly and Jackie made sure that happened. She was always available with random last minute questions, and remembered all the little things that I was thinking of last minute. She is so nice and so was her whole team. I am so glad I went with them, and would tell anyone in that area to use her!

Sent on 04/19/2021

Eric H. · Married on 09/27/2020

150% recommend!!

Jackie was truly AMAZING!!! She brought our vision for an Elopement ceremony to life on extremely short notice!!!

We had originally booked a big wedding in NY for early fall and unfortunately had to cancel due to travel restrictions. We were very adamant about getting married in the fall as we did not want to wait until next year or sacrifice our vision of our big day.

We decided to do a very small destination wedding and wanted a beautiful ceremony overlooking the mountains. After weeks of searching for “the perfect all inclusive venue” we finally booked with a different top vendor in gatlinburg who canceled on us 11 days before our wedding, which left us scrambling to find the perfect venue. After days of searching, we found a venue that recommended Jackie and we booked her less than a week before our wedding!! She was INCREDIBLE!!! She responded very quickly and provided an officiant, floral, photographer, cake, champagne, as well as hair & makeup recommendations - and much more for a very reasonable price!!

I would HIGHLY recommend Jackie for any couple looking to have a big or small wedding in the smoky’s!

Sent on 10/27/2020

Elease Productions's reply:

Thank You!! I am glad that we connected and I could make it all happen for the both of you! Y’all were stunning and you have inspired me to do more elopements🥰

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Elease Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 500
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 575
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 1437
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Destination
    Double Weddings
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• VE Videography Wedding Videographers

Finding the right type of business or individual that cares about your wedding to the prestige detail makes all the difference because they treat your wedding as if it were their own no matter the size and Elease Productions does exactly that! When it comes to planning a wedding there is so much to do and they're on top of it all. They're the genuine article and that takes the stress off you so you'll be able to enjoy your wedding celebration all the more! I've been in the wedding business a long time and Elease Productions is by far one of the best I have ever met. You will not be disappointed!

• ST Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Elease Productions! Jackie is always super friendly and on top of everything. She is so easy to work with and make sure the event runs amazingly.

• PatrickMichael Weddings
    PatrickMichael Weddings Wedding DJs

Jackie & the top notch team at Elease Productions are always a pleasure to work with! If attention to detail, customer service and your guest's experience is important to your event, Jackie & Elease Productions would be a wise choice. As wedding professionals ourself, we know if Elease Productions is part of the team the event will maintain a comfortable flow, be beautifully designed & decorated, and lots of fun! We recommend Elease Productions & Jackie Smith Carter regularly!

• Knoxville, TN, 37931 See on map
    Location of (Elease Productions)