Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37931 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 23

About Elease Productions

Based in Knoxville, Tennessee, owner and event planner Jackie Carter of Elease Productions specializes in full service wedding event planning. Established in 2010, Elease Productions is dedicated to providing affordable design and coordination services, and crafting weddings that fully realize your wedding vision.

Elease Productions can serve your wedding ceremony, reception, and rehearsal dinner. Jackie Carter offers complimentary initial consultations to discuss her approach to wedding planning, and your wedding budget and style. Packages are always customized to your particular wedding’s planning, design, and coordination needs, meaning that full or partial service is available. Whether you require budget analysis, day-of coordination, event design, referrals, or project timelines, Elease Productions is happy to serve some or all of your wedding planning needs.

Follow Elease Productions on

Elease Productions 5
Elease Productions 6
Elease Productions 7

Meagan · Married on 09/01/2019

Best Wedding Planner Ever!

Jackie and her sister were amazing to work with and so much fun! They really helped lower my stress for my wedding and dud everything in their power to give us the best day of our lives. They responded very quickly and helped me get the best deal. On the wedding day itself, it was prettier than I could have ever imagined. Apparently a few things went wrong with other vendors and she went above and beyond to fix them that morning with only a couple of hours to spare. She didn't let me know until after the wedding, and I was able to get some reimbursements. I would recommend her and her team for the price that you get. It was well worth it! She was not only my vendor but a great friend through the whole process.

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Elease Productions 21
    Elease Productions 22
    Elease Productions 23

Elease Productions's reply:

Megan THANK YOU for the kind words! We enjoyed working with you & Mason every step of the way!!!

You knew exactly what you wanted and I glad we were able to tie it all together to help me the day you always dreamed of come true!! Xoxo
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Seymour · Married on 08/30/2019

The BEST if the best!

Jackie is the key essential to the best day of your life. Words cannot express my gratitude for Elease Productions, hiring this team was BY FAR the best investment I have ever made. I didn’t know what to expect planning a wedding and I was debating if I needed a wedding planner or not but for safe measures I hired Jackie and from that moment on planning, preparing and experiencing our wedding day was a total blast. She has PHENOMENAL vendor recommendations that all performed as hoped for, The only almost stressful issue I had on the wedding day was my bouquet arrived and I was positive they delivered the wrong one because it was nothing like I requested. Jackie came in, told me she would fix it and the next thing I knew I had a brand new bouquet that was STUNNING. A plain white bouquet was bought and Jackie combined that with a flowers in the colors I wanted with flowing greenery with hot glue an hour before the wedding. Her creative problem solving skills are on a whole different level!

From the day I first spoke to her through email, texting and calls I was 100% confident in Elease Productions. When I met her in person I was amazed at the planning she had already prepared for us and answers she had for questions I didn’t even know to ask not to mention her spunky personality and her ability to know what your thinking before you even say it. She did everything from the planning reception layout, wedding time schedule, as well as wedding set up and take down and it seriously went perfect. I can’t actually imagine what it would have been like without her, all I do know is that I genuinely love her and am beyond grateful for having her by my side as a planner, coordinator and friend. She’s the BEST!

Sent on 09/19/2019

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 575.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,437.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Religious

• VE Videography
    VE Videography Wedding Videographers

Finding the right type of business or individual that cares about your wedding to the prestige detail makes all the difference because they treat your wedding as if it were their own no matter the size and Elease Productions does exactly that! When it comes to planning a wedding there is so much to do and they're on top of it all. They're the genuine article and that takes the stress off you so you'll be able to enjoy your wedding celebration all the more! I've been in the wedding business a long time and Elease Productions is by far one of the best I have ever met. You will not be disappointed!

• ST Photography
    ST Photography Wedding Photographers

I love working with Elease Productions! Jackie is always super friendly and on top of everything. She is so easy to work with and make sure the event runs amazingly.

• PatrickMichael Weddings
    PatrickMichael Weddings Wedding DJs

Jackie & the top notch team at Elease Productions are always a pleasure to work with! If attention to detail, customer service and your guest's experience is important to your event, Jackie & Elease Productions would be a wise choice. As wedding professionals ourself, we know if Elease Productions is part of the team the event will maintain a comfortable flow, be beautifully designed & decorated, and lots of fun! We recommend Elease Productions & Jackie Smith Carter regularly!

• Knoxville, 37931 See on map