Florabella Productions

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,050 Package Price

Florabella Productions is a wedding planning company located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Founder Katherine Wilson fuses her love of people with her skilled attention to detail to assist couples in curating their precious day. Together with a professional team, this event expert will collaborate with couples to realize their wedding vision, from color palettes to centerpiece designs.

Paramount to the Florabella Productions’ ethos developing a close rapport with individuals and endeavoring to make their wedding journey as stress-free as possible. To this end, the dedicated team offers couples a number of planning services. Katherine provides both full-planning and partial-planning services. You can avail yourself of this experienced company’s day-of coordination package. A member of the team will be there on the day to facilitate the smooth running of events.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$650

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,050

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$1,850

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Elopement
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Ashton D. Married on 01/08/2022

10/10 recommend :)

Katherine made sure my wedding went smoothly from start to finish. From the very beginning steps of planning to the day of, she made sure I didn’t have to worry about a thing. She was instrumental in giving me my dream wedding, and I couldn’t have done it without her! And beyond that, she was a ton of fun to work with. I couldn’t recommend her enough ❤️
    Courtney S. Married on 11/13/2021

Best Wedding Ever!!!

My wedding was absolutely perfect due to Katherine! She connected us with amazing vendors, helped design all the little details that go into the day, and made sure the wedding day went off without a hitch! Not only did she design a beautiful wedding, but her organization and thoughtfulness made sure everyone had a wonderful time and nothing was missed. I could not recommend Katherine more if you’re hoping to have a stress-free beautiful wedding.
    Jessica Married on 10/31/2021

We love Florabella Productions!

To anyone out there on the fence about working with a coordinator for your wedding or special day, allow me to help you make that decision. DO IT. I was back and forth about hiring a coordinator for my wedding, I like the control and I knew my vision. I noticed myself feeling overwhelmed from the stressors of planning a wedding (and others saw it too) so Katherine was recommended to me by another vendor. She spoke so highly of her so I decided to reach out. This was the best decision I made for my wedding. Not only did we “click” from the first phone call, Katherine listened, asked questions that didn’t overwhelm me, and made suggestions that allowed her to see my vision with me. I cannot say enough for what this meant to me and my husband, to allow us to have the day of our dreams. Weddings don’t have to be a burden when you have a team like Katherine that allows you to enjoy each step of the process.

Florabella Productions's reply:

Jessica,
    You were such a joy to work with. Your wedding was absolutely amazing and I was honored to be a part of Team 😍Villanueva. I can’t wait to see you soon. Thank you again for allowing me to be a part of your big day ❤️

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Knoxville, Tennessee Knoxville, TN, 37912
Location of (Florabella Productions)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding