3467 Rankin Ferry Loop, Louisville, TN 37777 Map · Phone number
Package Price $750
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Heels and Veils

Our team has been serving brides for over twelve years. Our hearts' desire is to work as hard as possible to make your day perfect. Experience makes this possible! We offer full service or a customizable package to meet your needs at a price almost every budget can afford.

Follow Heels and Veils on

Heels and Veils 4
Heels and Veils 5

Katie · Married on 12/22/2018

Excellent!

Peggy was absolutely phenomenal, and made the day perfect and stress free for myself, my mom, and my husband. She was incredibly sweet and professional, and I highly recommend trusting Heels and Veils with your big day!

Sent on 01/23/2019
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 06/02/2018

From the moment I signed my contract, I knew that hiring Peggy was the best decision I made with the whole wedding!! She is so professional, attentive, and kind...exactly what you want on your wedding day, and the days leading up to it! I live in Florida and had to do everything via phone or email, but Peggy was so responsive and the distance didn’t bother me at all. She went above and beyond for us!! I was having a hard time finding a rental company who would deliver a small amount of chairs, and she took over, got them ordered, picked them up and drove them to the venue, and did the set up/break down. She decorated our arch, set up the tables/decor, and just so much more! If something went wrong on my wedding day, I really have no idea, because she handled everything!! I was able to really be in the moment and not worry about details. Peggy, I can’t thank you enough for making our day absolutely perfect!!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Steffi · Married on 04/21/2018

I don't know how to express my gratitude for Peggy in this limited space. She went above and beyond in every way during the wedding process. I live in Boston and it was difficult to plan remotely but Peggy met with my vendors, responded to emails promptly, and drove me to see my vendors when I briefly came to Knoxville over the Christmas holidays without a car. After the wedding, I found out all the ways in which she made sure my family and friends had a wonderful time. She babysat my baby nephew so my sister and her husband could get their food and mingle. She noticed that the head table candles we had provided to her a few days before the wedding had stickers from the shop on them so she soaked it in water the night before to remove it. She returned some of the rentals after the wedding for us. Before the ceremony, we realized that the boutonnieres for the groomsmen had been delivered to the reception venue and Peggy drove back to the venue to grab them. When one of them broke, she fixed it. During the cocktail hour she made sure that my husband and I got food and drinks. All of this was in addition to her setting up the reception and some items at the church. I'm sure I am forgetting many more instances in which Peggy made sure we didn't have to worry about a thing. If you're deciding on whether to get a wedding planner, then look no further than Heels and Veils. Peggy will not only save you money but she'll also save you your sanity. Her prices are also beyond reasonable. Peggy, thank you for everything you did. We had an unforgettable time.

Sent on 06/23/2018

Heels and Veils's reply:

Your kind words mean the world to me! What a delight to get to know you, your groom and both precious families. Thank you for trusting me to put your vision together. I know it's so hard when you live far away. It was such a blessing to serve you!

Heels and Veils FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 1,200.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • How many planners are on your team? 4

Real Weddings

• ST Photography
    ST Photography Wedding Photographers

Heels and Veils does a wonderful job making sure the bride and her wedding are smooth and beautiful. They do a great job with the detail and really take the time to make sure everything is great.

• Effective Mobile DJ Service
    Effective Mobile DJ Service Wedding DJs

Peggy is so great to work with. She takes pride in helping couples find the perfect vendor for their big day. From my perspective as a DJ, she does an outstanding job coordinating the wedding day from beginning to end. You cannot go wrong with Heels and Veils!

• 3467 Rankin Ferry Loop Louisville, 37777 See on map