ML Celebrating Forever

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

You’ve been dreaming of this time your entire life - you’re FINALLY engaged! There’s so much to get excited about...but so much to do, and between work, friends and actually spending time with your new fiancee, you’re starting to wonder how you’re going to handle it all.

You need someone to help you make sure you won’t forget anything, to help you create a wedding that truly reflects you and your soon-to-be husband, and someone who can just encourage and be there for you...and that’s what I’m here for!

As your wedding planner, I’ll be there for you when the stress hits to reassure you that everything is going to be okay, because we have a plan. I’ll be there to show you that no detail has been left behind, because I’ll be working behind the scenes while you enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime moment of being engaged. And on your wedding day, I’ll be there to hand you a drink and send you onto the dance floor with a smile, because my team is taking care of every question and every vendor - so you can fully enjoy your one day as a bride, and you can breathe knowing that everything is taken care of.

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Abby J. Married on 04/24/2022

Absolutely Amazing!!

Maura and her team went extremely above and beyond helping me plan everything up to and on my wedding day. She made everything absolutely perfect! I seriously could not recommend a better planner to anyone! I am very thankful for everything they did for us. I couldn’t have done it without you all.
  • Jessica
    Jessica S. Married on 10/02/2021

Excellent and professional services

Maura and her team were amazing and professional! Maura helped account for all the details that slipped my mind as the busy season came quickly the closer it got to the wedding AND her team did an excellent job on the big day. They were organized and thorough and really helped make my wedding day what I had envisioned. Definitely recommend !!
  • Shaelyn
    Shaelyn F. Married on 09/26/2021

Absolutely perfect

Maura and her assistant were fabulous and essential in making our wedding a flawless one. Maura thought of everything as we talked through our plans and the day of. On the day of the wedding she and her assistant were on the ball and available to answer questions and help problem solve. I really honestly don’t know what we would have done without them. I would hire ML Celebrating Forever over and over again. We’re forever grateful for Maura and her hard work that went into making our day perfect.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Pricing

Knoxville, TN Knoxville, TN, 37919
Location of (ML Celebrating Forever)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding