The Trillium Venue

Sevierville, TN View map Visit website

Located in Sevierville, Tennessee, The Trillium Venue is a luxurious setting for weddings in the Smoky Mountains. Sitting on the peak of Bluff Mountain, this property offers breathtaking backdrops for your milestone festivities. Ceremonies and receptions can both be hosted here, helping to make this special day even more unforgettable. A family-owned property, the team here understands that no two weddings are alike, and they work hard to give their customers the day of their dreams.

Facilities and Capacity

The Trillium Venue was designed with to-be-weds in mind looking to host a luxury mountain top wedding. Couples can choose between the indoor and outdoor event spaces when it comes to planning their day. They can finish their preparations in the two get-ready spaces before making their way to the ceremony. With a maximum capacity of 150 guests, you can exchange vows on the patio. Charming bistro lights illuminate this area, while the adjoining Grand Hall allows for a seamless transition to the reception. A cocktail hour can also be held on the covered patio space, inviting guests to toast to the newlyweds. The Grand Hall features high vaulted ceilings and chandeliers, with wooden beams adding a rustic touch. The walls are lined with windows, filling the space with natural light while allowing guests to marvel at the mountain views. Guests can also mingle in the fresh air, where an outdoor fireplace and seating create a cozy setting. Caterers will enjoy the convenience of the venue's prep kitchen for putting the finishing touches on their dishes.

To-be-weds who choose to rent The Trillium Venue for their milestone gain access to the entire facility for 13 hours. The venue only hosts one wedding per day, ensuring privacy for the couple. The team here is happy to suggest vendors that can help you make your vision a reality. They can also arrange a shuttle to help your guests celebrate alongside you. A number of event rental items is available from this mountain escape, including:

• Wooden Cross Back Chairs
  • Garden chairs
  • Tables
  • Portable cedar bar

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Parking
Set Up
Tables

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Loft
Rooftop

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception

What event services do you offer?

Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Preferred Vendors Only
Set Up

What event items are available?

Chairs
Furniture
Tables

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Shuttle
Wheelchair Access

Kailey Married on 06/03/2022

The best experience of our lives

I don’t think there’s enough room to write about how special the Trillium is to me and my now husband. When we were doing our research to find a venue, we instantly fell in love. The Trillium at that point was just a sketch, not even built, but I had a gut feeling it would be “the one”. My husband being the skeptic he is, was concerned… “how do we know if this place isn’t built yet..? Shouldn’t we wait to see once it’s done”… but I encouraged him to take a chance and it was the best decision we have ever made, other than of course beginning our lives together. After a zoom meeting with Braden, Mark looked at me and said, “we found the one. That’s where we’re getting married”. Braden is the sweetest. We quickly fell in love with her and her love for what she does at The Trillium. Her passion for this beautiful venue ignited our passion for it too… but her help didn’t stop at that first zoom meeting. We took several trips to the Smoky Mountains to see the venue and meet with Braden. She helped us each step of the way. She constantly checked in, made sure we were up to date, gave us her recommendations, and we would go as far to say we made a life long friend. As far as the venue goes, what more is there to say… pictures can never do this piece of heaven justice. Once you get up there and see it for yourself I promise it’ll quickly become the best decision you’ll ever make too. Our family and friends couldn’t believe the views.. or that the venue was real. Each time we see our wedding pictures or the venue in real life we get the chills. The Trillium and it’s staff will always have a special place in our hearts. This will always be one of the biggest and best days of our lives. Thank you to Braden and The Trillium for the best experience we could have ever dreamed of. If you’re thinking about doing it… please trust me and just do it!!!! You’ll quickly fall in love too!! If we could do it all over again, we would in a heartbeat.
  • Ida
    Ida A. Married on 04/24/2022

Dream Come True

To be honest, no amount of words could properly convey what this venue meant to my husband and me. We wanted the perfect combination of a modern farmhouse with great mountain views. We booked The Trillium before it was even completed because we just knew immediately that THIS. WAS. IT. and more. Cannot say enough good things about The Trillium and Braden, and we highly recommend any couple to take the plunge and just book for an unforgettable wedding.
    Melanie M. Married on 03/20/2022

Amazing venue!

We originally booked The Magnolia but then came across their sister property The Trillium and WOW. The view was breathtaking, the staff was friendly and the entire experience from the pre wedding planning to wedding day was flawless. I highly recommend getting married here if you’re looking for a beautiful mountain venue!

Team

Braden Morris
Braden Morris
Venue Manager

Florida native, I have crafted my skills in the wedding venue industry right in the Smoky Mountains, where I capitalize on local vendors to make each wedding flawless and all your venue dreams come true. A year full of planning, shopping, and celebrations, all leading up to one day. Don't stress, you got this! More importantly we're here to help as you take the leap from Miss. to Mrs.! So relax, have fun, trust your vendors, and eat way too much at your cake tastings, you've earned it! I look forward to hearing from you and showing you our one of a kind venue!

2880 Utopia W Sevierville, TN, 37876
Location of (The Trillium Venue)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding

Wedding Venues