This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

On WeddingWire since 2020

Effortless Beauty is a wedding and event hairstyling and makeup company based out of Knoxville, Tennessee. Founders Josie and Grace along with the rest of the EB team delight in assisting to-be-weds on their precious wedding day. Licensed, highly qualified, and eager to please Effortless Beauty is intent on making your wedding day everything you dreamed it would be. Whatever your style, skin type, venue or specific needs are they can bring your vision to life. After all, listening to each individual's desires and offering stellar beautification through care and efficiency is what Effortless Beauty does best.

You can schedule a hair and makeup trial with the Effortless Beauty team to help you perfect your desired aesthetic. VIP packages for soon-to-be-newlyweds and their wedding parties comprise everything from pre-event spray tans, full-service styling, and makeovers to complimentary gift bags. Cosmetic treatments include your choice of airbrush makeup or traditional foundation, contoured looks, false-lash application, and tattoo coverage. We even provide you with a container of your chosen lipstick for touch-ups. Clients can enjoy on-site services with Effortless Beauty.

• Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$200

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

$100

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$100

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$75

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

illustration question

100% Recommended by couples

Jessica
Jessica S. Sent on 09/14/2023

The dream team!

Krystal helped me navigate all of the logistics of hair and make up leading up to my big day including my hair and make up trial. They were super flexible in allowing me to add services in after the initial contract was drawn up.

Abby did a soft glam make up style for me and absolutely nailed it. She was very knowledgeable and is clearly so talented in her craft. We made the smallest adjustments from the trial to the actual wedding day and I was blown away with her work. She made me feel so special, beautiful, and calm.

Makayla did my hair and let me tell you I was obsessed. We didn’t make any changes from my trial because it was everything I wanted! I was so impressed with how my hair held up and that she completed my style without a single Bobby pin.

Everyone was so happy with their final looks! Hardly any adjustments were requested — but the adjustments that were requested were completed just as asked. Our looks held up through some hard core dancing, humidity, and a little bit of rain. My look photographed SO WELL and I’ve never felt more beautiful in my life.

I am so grateful for these girls and their services because they truly made all the difference on my big day. I would recommend effortless beauty to all of my closest family and friends!
R
Rebecca T. Sent on 02/12/2024

I absolutely loved it!

I did not have a consultation before my wedding day. and I was nervous. But they did a FANTASTIC job, I had nothing to stress over. It was flawless
C
Chelsea D. Sent on 01/17/2024
5 out of 5 rating

I would rebook them for my wedding in a heartbeat!

The Effortless Beauty team made my wedding day hair and makeup look like perfection! I highly suggest this team!
illustration stars

· Wedding Planners
Absolute Wedding Perfection
5.0 out of 5 rating , 61 Reviews
· Wedding Planners

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding