Charleston, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Absolute Wedding Perfection

Our name says it all: the AWP team is here to deliver Absolute Wedding Perfection for your big day.

We believe our couples should be able to enjoy their wedding to the fullest without worrying about the arrival time of vendors, table settings, floral arrangements or any of the other details. That’s why we are here to handle it all while you soak up what will be one of the most memorable days of your life.

With more than a decade of experience in the wedding industry, our team of wedding coordinators and extensive lists of vendor partners in Knoxville & Charleston support our couples throughout the planning process and seamlessly assist on the wedding day - no matter the budget.

We have a series of popular packages to choose from or we can create a customized option just for you. Yes, we truly believe that no wedding is too small to afford the luxury of a skilled coordinator to handle all the details!

Visit our website to learn more and get in touch: www.absoluteweddingperfection.com

• Woman-owned
Follow Absolute Wedding Perfection on

Other couples have also viewed

• Buttercup Events Charleston
Wedding favors
Wedding favors
amber001191
The groom with his groomsmen
superman shirt under his tux!
superman shirt under his tux!
MaganaPummillRebekahJMurrayPhotographyPummill0195low
polaroid photo booth
polaroid photo booth
wedding 518
Absolute Wedding Perfection
map for guests to sign as guest book... with wedding rings.  Justin Wright Photography
map for guests to sign as guest book... with wedding rings. Justin Wright Photography
Flower curtain attached to wooden alter arch... along with draping on the ceiling... at The...
wedding 384
6965c4c7803ba132 1318433811282 MaganaPummillRebekahJMurrayPhotographyPummill073

49 Reviews for Absolute Wedding Perfection

• Geneva

Geneva · Getting married on 12/10/2021

The best wedding coordinator you can get!!

Angie is hands down the BEST! Angie coordinated our ceremony and reception with zero hiccups and it made for the most enjoyable day. She was always very responsive with great information and suggestions throughout the planning process. She has done a lott of weddings in the Knoxville area and is very well connected with other vendors in the City. So much so that we received discounts from other vendors just because we were working with Angie! Angie handled absolutely everything on the wedding day! All of our family was traveling from out of town and Angie took care of all the set-up, decorating, and breakdown of the day so we didn't have to do anything. She took the time to create a wedding schedule prior to our big day so we knew exactly what to expect and how the day would go. She helped make our wedding vision a reality! Could not recommend her higher!!

Sent on 02/13/2021

Anna K. · Getting married on 08/06/2021

What a dream!

Where do I even begin?!? Working with Angie was TRULY "absolute perfection." I was planning my wedding from Chattanooga, with my mom and vendors in Knoxville, and my venue in Athens. To say the planning process was a little nutty would be an understatement. Most of my interactions with Angie were over email or phone call...she did this so well! When we first spoke on the phone, she politely told me when she thought some of my ideas might not work the way I envisioned. I was so grateful for that, because I truly had no idea what I was doing!!! My husband and I wanted to pass plates to each of our guests as they went through the buffet line...I could tell Angie wasn't sure how that would look, but she made it her mission to make it happen. And it did and it was wonderful!! So many times on the wedding day I would freak out because I forgot to do something....every time I would turn to Angie and she would say "no worries, it's already done." WHAT?? I have NO idea how she did it all, but she absolutely killed it and made that day so smooth and stress-less for me and my mom!! Last thing...when I was about to walk down the aisle, none of my stuff was packed. I wanted to just leave it, because I felt bad that it was such a mess. But Angie got down on her knees with one of my bridesmaids and packed up all of my stuff for me so I would be ready to go right after our sparkler exit. Again, I have NO idea what we would have done without her!!! 10/10 recommend working with her!!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Heidi

Heidi · Married on 03/28/2021

Spring wedding in the Smokies

When the Magnolia Venue required me to have a day of coordinator I was a bit skeptical as I’m a “do everything my self” type of person, but I am grateful they did and even more grateful to have found Absolute Wedding Perfection. Angie was timely to respond to all of my emails, provided great guidance, was extremely receptive to all of my change requests, and AMAZING at organizing my wedding vision. Hannah, my on-site day of coordinator, is an absolute gem. As soon as I met her at the rehearsal I felt like she was a friend I’d known far before my wedding. She attentively listened to all of my wants and needs, she offered great recommendations and advice, and she made certain that everything ran flawlessly; I felt no stress what so ever on my wedding day. Even when we ran out of vodka for the signature drink she made a call and before I knew it the bar was re-stocked. If you are looking for wedding planning or just day of coordination,
    look no further and reach out to this dynamic duo. You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 05/01/2021

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Absolute Wedding Perfection FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 850
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2900
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• 2 Hodges Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie with Absolute Wedding Perfection is amazing at wedding planning and wedding day coordination. She does such a great job of making sure all of the wedding vendors know the timeline and details for the day and making sure we are all working together to make the bride's day perfect! We love working with Angie!

• JOPHOTO Wedding Photographers

Angie is an amazing wedding planner. Fabulious to work with, and awesome with brides! Completely prepared, and never a glitch! We highly recommend Angie to any bride in the Knoxville, Tenn., area. You HAVE to contact Angie for your wedding planning needs!!

• PatrickMichael Weddings
    PatrickMichael Weddings Wedding DJs

Angie is fantastic, detail oriented and always friendly. She is like a breath of fresh air. In a word, working with Angie is smooth.

• Charleston Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map
    Call or email anytime for a complimentary consultation
    Location of (Absolute Wedding Perfection)