2017 Downing Creek Lane, Knoxville, TN 37932 Map · Phone number
Package Price $1,500
Availability Check your date

About Absolute Wedding Perfection

As a professional wedding coordinator, I have the pleasure of helping brides realize the weddings of their dreams, without the emotional mistake of doing it all themselves. From creative and memorable ideas, to making sure the day is organized down to the minute, my goal is to ensure brides, grooms, and their families are able to enjoy their beautiful day, stress-free, no matter their budget!

Call or email me anytime to set up your free consultation: 865-773-9638 or angie_froemel@yahoo.com

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your big day!! ~Angie

Follow Absolute Wedding Perfection on

Wedding favors
Wedding favors
amber001191
The groom with his groomsmen
superman shirt under his tux!
superman shirt under his tux!
MaganaPummillRebekahJMurrayPhotographyPummill0195low
polaroid photo booth
polaroid photo booth
wedding 518
Absolute Wedding Perfection
map for guests to sign as guest book... with wedding rings.  Justin Wright Photography
map for guests to sign as guest book... with wedding rings. Justin Wright Photography
Flower curtain attached to wooden alter arch... along with draping on the ceiling... at The...
wedding 384

35 Reviews for Absolute Wedding Perfection

Ashley Quinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Worth every penny and more!

I have been trying to write Angie's review in my head for months and I know I still won't be able to do her justice. I work in event management for a living so I assumed wedding planning would be a breeze, until I realized I know nothing about wedding vendors- who is good, who isn't so good, what is a reasonable price, etc. That is when I knew I needed some help. I can't tell you how many times during the planning process I thought to myself or said out loud "what would we have done without Angie."
    Angie is a pro at her job and allowed me to enjoy the planning process and oh yea.. my wedding day. Angie is connected to the BEST vendors so I knew no matter what happened our wedding was going to be fun and successful. Angie found vendors who fit our style, super easy to work with, and best part of it all- we came in under budget!!
    Angie thinks of everything so you don't have to, it was such a reassuring thought knowing that someone was thinking about our wedding when I wasn't. Angie is like "successful wedding" insurance, you are about to spend a lot of money on an event, make sure you do it right and get a pro involved.
    I usually don't post reviews unless I can 100% without a doubt recommend someone and I can 100% without a doubt recommend Angie. Could I have planned my wedding without her... maybe... but would I want to...noway.

• O

Olivia Mcginley · Married on 10/12/2018

Best money you will ever spend!

Angie planned my and my sisters weddings and she (and her assistant Kenzie) were hands down the best money we spent. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Dianne · Married on 09/29/2018

As the mother of the bride who lives out of town, I was in charge of putting together a wedding for her and her fiancé. I had nearly all of the vendors lined up, and I knew that many family members would be there to help. However, about a month before the wedding I realized I needed someone to handle the day before and the day of the wedding. Angie and Kenzie met with me to determine all my needs and made sure that I had covered all the bases. The timeline they provided was exactly what I needed. Kenzie was at the rehearsal to make sure we knew what to do. Then she spent a full day on the wedding day arranging tables, meeting vendors, and anything that needed to be done. I cannot say enough about her ability to get things organized and done. Thank you Kenzie and Angie.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Thank you so much, Dianne! We really appreciate it! It was our pleasure to work with you on your daughter’s big day.

Absolute Wedding Perfection FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 2,500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? No
  • How many planners are on your team? 1

• 2 Hodges Photography
    2 Hodges Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie with Absolute Wedding Perfection is amazing at wedding planning and wedding day coordination. She does such a great job of making sure all of the wedding vendors know the timeline and details for the day and making sure we are all working together to make the bride's day perfect! We love working with Angie!

• JOPHOTO
    JOPHOTO Wedding Photographers

Angie is an amazing wedding planner. Fabulious to work with, and awesome with brides! Completely prepared, and never a glitch! We highly recommend Angie to any bride in the Knoxville, Tenn., area. You HAVE to contact Angie for your wedding planning needs!!

• PatrickMichael Weddings
    PatrickMichael Weddings Wedding DJs

Angie is fantastic, detail oriented and always friendly. She is like a breath of fresh air. In a word, working with Angie is smooth.

• 2017 Downing Creek Lane Knoxville, TN 37932 See on map
    Call or email anytime for a complimentary consultation