2017 Downing Creek Lane, Knoxville, TN 37932 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Absolute Wedding Perfection

As a professional wedding coordinator, I have the pleasure of helping brides realize the weddings of their dreams, without the emotional mistake of doing it all themselves. From creative and memorable ideas, to making sure the day is organized down to the minute, my goal is to ensure brides, grooms, and their families are able to enjoy their beautiful day, stress-free, no matter their budget!

Call or email me anytime to set up your free consultation: 865-773-9638 or angie_froemel@yahoo.com

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your big day!! ~Angie

Follow Absolute Wedding Perfection on

Wedding favors
Wedding favors
amber001191
The groom with his groomsmen
superman shirt under his tux!
superman shirt under his tux!
MaganaPummillRebekahJMurrayPhotographyPummill0195low
polaroid photo booth
polaroid photo booth
wedding 518
Absolute Wedding Perfection
map for guests to sign as guest book... with wedding rings.  Justin Wright Photography
map for guests to sign as guest book... with wedding rings. Justin Wright Photography
Flower curtain attached to wooden alter arch... along with draping on the ceiling... at The...
wedding 384
6965c4c7803ba132 1318433811282 MaganaPummillRebekahJMurrayPhotographyPummill073

43 Reviews for Absolute Wedding Perfection

Anna Kate Nicely · Getting married on 08/06/2021

What a dream!

Where do I even begin?!? Working with Angie was TRULY "absolute perfection." I was planning my wedding from Chattanooga, with my mom and vendors in Knoxville, and my venue in Athens. To say the planning process was a little nutty would be an understatement. Most of my interactions with Angie were over email or phone call...she did this so well! When we first spoke on the phone, she politely told me when she thought some of my ideas might not work the way I envisioned. I was so grateful for that, because I truly had no idea what I was doing!!! My husband and I wanted to pass plates to each of our guests as they went through the buffet line...I could tell Angie wasn't sure how that would look, but she made it her mission to make it happen. And it did and it was wonderful!! So many times on the wedding day I would freak out because I forgot to do something....every time I would turn to Angie and she would say "no worries, it's already done." WHAT?? I have NO idea how she did it all, but she absolutely killed it and made that day so smooth and stress-less for me and my mom!! Last thing...when I was about to walk down the aisle, none of my stuff was packed. I wanted to just leave it, because I felt bad that it was such a mess. But Angie got down on her knees with one of my bridesmaids and packed up all of my stuff for me so I would be ready to go right after our sparkler exit. Again, I have NO idea what we would have done without her!!! 10/10 recommend working with her!!

Sent on 08/14/2020
  • Anna

Anna Kate Nicely · Getting married on 08/06/2021

What a dream!

Sent on 08/14/2020

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

You just made my day!! Thank you so much for such thoughtful words. It was seriously MY PLEASURE to be a part of your fantastic wedding day!!!
  • Logan

Logan Chapman · Married on 09/27/2020

A Blissful Day!

Angie went above and beyond as my day-of-coordinator. She was able to help me with my whole layout and timeline before the wedding, as well as be there the whole day to make sure everything was exactly how I envisioned it to be. Even after I was gone, I heard from my family and bridal party how helpful and easy she made the clean-up process. As someone who has a very specific imagine in her head for how I wanted my wedding to go, Angie helped make it exactly what I envisioned, and allowed me to just enjoy my day. I couldn’t have asked for a better wedding planner!!

Sent on 10/17/2020

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

So glad it was everything you dreamed it would be. What a gorgeous day!! It was my pleasure working with you. Hope married life is great!

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Absolute Wedding Perfection FAQ

• What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?
    $ 775.00
  • What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?
    $ 1500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 2900.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What is the hourly rate?
    $ 50.00
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Day-of Coordination
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Partial Planning
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Cultural
    Destination
    Elopement
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

1 Real Wedding

• 2 Hodges Photography Wedding Photographers

Angie with Absolute Wedding Perfection is amazing at wedding planning and wedding day coordination. She does such a great job of making sure all of the wedding vendors know the timeline and details for the day and making sure we are all working together to make the bride's day perfect! We love working with Angie!

• JOPHOTO Wedding Photographers

Angie is an amazing wedding planner. Fabulious to work with, and awesome with brides! Completely prepared, and never a glitch! We highly recommend Angie to any bride in the Knoxville, Tenn., area. You HAVE to contact Angie for your wedding planning needs!!

• PatrickMichael Weddings Wedding DJs

Angie is fantastic, detail oriented and always friendly. She is like a breath of fresh air. In a word, working with Angie is smooth.

• 2017 Downing Creek Lane Knoxville, 37932 See on map
    Call or email anytime for a complimentary consultation
    Location of (Absolute Wedding Perfection)