Engaging Events, LLC

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,850 Package Price

Let us create a wedding, Uniquely You!

Engaging Events, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Charleston, South Carolina. Engaging Events guides couples through the wedding planning process, creating a wedding and reception that reflects their distinct personality and sense of style. Our expertise with design and decor enables us to add creative elements to each affair resulting in a unique event for each of our clients.

Experience

Cindy Zingerella is the Lead Consultant, Floral Designer and owner of Engaging Events. Cindy has a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Hospitality Management and has been planning events for over 25 years. She leads all of our clients through the design process, working diligently to ensure their sense of style and vision for their day comes to life. Using unique furnishings and lighting from the Engaging Events warehouse, and our industry partners, she assists clients in creating the design aesthetic and atmosphere they are hoping for. She then guides our clients through their floral selections to ensure they create the finishing touch to their ceremony and reception. Whether your floral budget is modest or generous we can help you select the perfect flowers to achieve your design goals.

Caroline Bean has been with Engaging Events since 2014. She is the primary coordinator for all of our Month of Coordination, Partial Planning, and many of our full service clients. She has over 10 years of experience in the wedding industry. She will help you select and hire the perfect vendors, manage the timelines and details leading up to the wedding to make the planning process enjoyable. The weekend of your wedding she will be there from rehearsal until your departure to make sure your wedding is flawless.

Whether your budget is modest or generous, Engaging Events will create a day that will exceed your expectations. Our personalized service and attention to detail will make your vision a reality. They provide the following services:

• Full Service Design & Coordination
  • Contract Negotiation & Management
  • Custom Floral Design
  • Orchestrate Timelines & Logistics
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,850

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

Chandler C. Married on 05/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most amazing wedding planners!!!

Cindy and Caroline and their team were the most amazing wedding planners. They were incredibly easy to work with and went above and beyond to make all of my wedding dreams come true. During the engagement season, I was not once stressed even being the most indecisive person on the planet. They made it so fun and provided as many options as We needed to make our decisions. On the wedding day, everything went perfectly. There was not one thing that I was aware of that went wrong. The only time the entire wedding day that I cried was when I walked through the venue after it was set up before the ceremony. I cried so hard because they completely brought my vision to life. I could not recommend engaging events enough!
  • Caroline
    Caroline E. Married on 04/06/2022

So awesome!

They were excellent! Executed my vision exactly how I wanted it and went above and beyond on everything. They knew our venue (River Course, Kiawah Island) very well and helped us through some tricky logistics. Cindy and Caroline are pros!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

• Jenna & Jonas
    66 photos · 08/01/2019

Paragon Filmworks Paragon Filmworks Wedding Videographers

I love working with Cindy and Caroline at Engaging Events. Their creativity, dedication and attention to detail are unmatched! As a videographer, I can always count on Engaging Events—I know that the day will flow perfectly and the couple will be left singing the praises of Cindy and the wedding film I create due to how professional, well organized and how easy the entire team at Engaging Events is to work with.

MCG Photography, LLC MCG Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Beautiful design reflecting the couple's style/personality, clear communication and a seamless day!

Historic Rice Mill Historic Rice Mill Mansion Weddings

Cindy and her team at Engaging Events are a dream to work with! They make every event flawless!

235 Huger Street Charleston, SC, 29403
843-367-3896
Location of (Engaging Events, LLC)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding