Engaging Events, LLC Reviews

Engaging Events, LLC 6
Engaging Events, LLC 7

Jamie Breibart · Married on 11/11/2018

Perfect Day

Wow! Where to begin.... Let me just start with there is not one thing that I would have changed about our day. Everything was perfect. Cindy and Caroline were so amazing to work with. They were very responsive to all calls and e-mails. I am not much of a wedding person and never had much interest in the details. My main concern was food, alcohol, and for everyone to have a good time. What Cindy was able to do with a few pictures of flowers, cakes, and color palettes that I "pinned" on Pinterest was more than I ever imagined or expected my special day to be. When I saw the final product I couldn't believe my eyes! Almost every guest has said this was the best wedding they have ever been too! if you want your day to go perfect with no hiccups, it will 100% happen with Engaging Events! Thank you again for everything!

• Lauren

Lauren Tatum · Married on 11/10/2018

Cannot say enough amazing things about Engaging Events!

If you're hosting a wedding or event and considering hiring Engaging Events to help with the planning...DO IT! Cindy and the Engaging Events team helped me plan our wedding this fall and working with them made the whole thing possible. I was in grad school and working full time and could not have pulled off a wedding without this team’s help. Cindy’s attention to detail and commitment to delivering against your vision will be unmatched. She was incredibly responsive and very helpful in not only walking me through the wedding planning process, but also offering suggestions to keep within budget, to secure the best vendors and to make sure we’d accounted for all aspects of planning a beautiful wedding. We’ve had several guests tell us that our wedding was the best/most beautiful wedding they’ve ever attended. I’m a little biased, but I could not have imagined a better wedding day. Cindy and the team not only made the venue stunning, but also took care of every detail so that we could enjoy our big day (including to-go boxes of our stations for later!).

Don’t plan a wedding without calling Engaging Events – you won’t regret it!

Lynn · Married on 10/28/2018

Amazing!!!!

Caroline and Clellan were incredible. From our meetings, phone calls, and countless emails they were able to capture exactly how we wanted our wedding day to be. Caroline is so organized and on top of every little detail. I knew nothing about planning weddings and she taught me everything I know now. I felt completely comfortable and stress-free knowing that she was in charge. I also knew nothing about flowers, and Clellan put together a beautiful assortment of flowers that I was obsessed with. My bouquet was to die for. Thank you for making our day so special, we don't know what we'd do without you!! We HIGHLY recommend Engaging Events.

• Allison

Allison Mcdevitt · Married on 10/20/2018

Don't get married without Engaging Events!

We got married October of this year, and I can say with absolute certainty that the wedding would have not been what it was without Engaging Events! Cindy and her team are dedicated from the first day you hire them to making your wedding or event absolutely everything that you want it to be. Cindy knows vendors and event planning inside and out! Was able to predict our guest count to with in 5! Her attention to detail is unparalleled, nothing is unthought of, and the venue, timing of the event and mood of the entire evening transform into YOUR wedding. My biggest piece of advice is to hire her and her team, and TRUST her - she knows the industry and she makes it her business to know you! I didn't have to worry about one thing on my wedding day because I felt so certain that it was in the most capable hands! Thank you Cindy, Caroline, Clellan, Caitlin -- and the rest of the Engaging Events team! Its been a month and we are still talking about the "best wedding ever!" WE LOVE YOU!

• Lisa

Lisa · Married on 10/13/2018

Engaging Events- AMAZING!

Our wedding planner with Engaging Events was Caroline Bean. She was responsive, professional, organized and made our dream wedding come true. She worked hard our entire engagement to put together tiny details. There was no way we could have used someone else or did it on our own to make our wedding and reception look and flow like Caroline did. Her creativity and advice was greatly appreciated throughtout.

Its been a month since we got married and we continue to get dozens of compliments about our wedding and reception. All credit due to Caroline!

A major quality about Caroline that makes her stand out from other wedding planners is that she is so CALM. Brides- its natural to be stressed the day of, but i promise hiring Caroline makes a world of a difference.

HIGHLY recommend.

Hannah · Married on 07/01/2018

One of the best decisions I made when planning our big day was contacting Engaging Events. From mine and Cindy's first conversation I felt so comfortable and knew she would help me stay on budget as well as plan the wedding of mine and Sean's dreams. Cindy took the time to go over how I invisioned the big day and then brought that vision to life. Over the past year we've had lots of talks and she was always kind, helpful, and came up with amazing ideas for bringing the theme of our wedding to life. She was not only an amazing wedding planner; she also became a friend and kept me calm throughout some of the craziness that was going on in my life surrounding the time of the wedding. I'm so thankful for Cindy, Caroline, and the Engaging Events team for planning the best day of our lives!

Katie · Married on 06/08/2018

Engaging Events made our wedding dreams come true! The entire process was so easy and stress free due to their excellent organization and professionalism. They helped guide us throughout the process to bring our vision to life. The reception venue was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy every step of the way and are so accommodating when it comes to scheduling meetings. Cindy, Caroline and Clellan truly love what they do and it shows in their work. ~Katie and Nick

Danielle · Married on 06/02/2018

Caroline and her team were absolutely amazing. Whatever we wanted, she made it happen. When we were choosing vendors, she kept our budget in mind to give us suggestions, and she was always on our side when communicating with our vendors. I was hesitant about hiring a wedding planner at first, but after seeing everything Caroline did for us, it was beyond worth it. I wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Brett and Brandi · Married on 05/06/2018

We could not be more pleased with our perfect wedding day. Caroline and the engaging events staff were very efficient, calm, and talented in planning our big day but really shine the day of. We are grateful for all the back and forth planning, recommendations of vendors and the use of vendors we selected/found. They are true professionals and we recommend anyone looking to plan a wedding in Charleston to select them as it would be one less thing to stress about during your planning. Great job Caroline!

Engaging Events, LLC 8
    Engaging Events, LLC 9

Cora · Married on 05/05/2018

We worked with Caroline Bean at Engaging Events, and she was the most important part of our wedding planning process. Caroline was incredibly professional - she was helpful, listened to our preferences, and gave us honest opinions on appropriate topics. The Engaging Events team was very knowledgeable about the market, generally and in Charleston, and often had great recommendations based on other weddings they had recently done. Caroline also seamlessly worked directly and behind the scenes with our venue coordinators and the relationship appeared to be very amicable and professional. The night of the wedding, Caroline coordinated everything beautifully - she approached us to ask appropriate questions, and otherwise directed the flow of the wedding seamlessly.

We were looking for a lot of help and guidance and the team was ideal for that, and given how closely they listened to our preferences and needs, I also think they would be great for those who have a firmer wedding vision. I couldn't recommend Caroline and the Engaging Events team highly enough.

Engaging Events, LLC 10

Sarah · Married on 04/20/2018

We had an amazing experience with Engaging Events. We worked with Caroline and she truly made our wedding day PERFECT and stress-free. Having Caroline's help leading up to and the day of the wedding ended up being way more valuable than I could have imagined. My fiance, our families and our bridal party all loved working with her. She thought of everything proactively and was so on top of all of our decisions and timelines. She is one of the most organized people I've ever met and worked so hard - the day of the wedding she was the first one there before I woke up and and the last one to leave! Most importantly, Caroline was so kind and just a lovely person to get to know. On our wedding day, our fiance and I didn't have to worry about a thing - we were just enjoying ourselves with guests and we knew that Caroline would get us all where we needed to be when we needed to be there - and she was so patient and caring through it all. I don't know how she does what she does! So thankful for her!

Megan · Married on 04/06/2018

Caroline was wonderful through every stage of our wedding planning. We especially found her day of services to be amazing, and definitely worth the cost as she attended to every detail imaginable.

Amy · Married on 03/09/2018

Caroline was amazing! We were able to plan our wedding from CT stress free. After helping us plan, create a timeline and pick out the perfect floral arrangements, she helped us execute it all flawlessly. A month of/ day of corrdinator does not get much better than this!

Nicole · Married on 02/17/2018

It was an absolute pleasure working with Caroline! She brought my wedding vision to life! On the day of her and Cindy made sure everything went smoothly, and it truly did. The wedding was perfection and they were FABULOUS!

Lindsay · Married on 02/10/2018

Cindy, Caroline, Clellen, and the rest of the Engaging Events team were absolutely fantastic planning my wedding at the Historic Rice Mill. From the very first phone call with Cindy, I knew she would be the perfect person to plan my wedding. She is friendly, organized, efficient, and managed to make an overwhelming task simply fun. She kept my husband and I on a timeline and was quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Cindy managed to take my ideas (and my husbands) and plan a wedding and reception that truly fit us. There is no doubt in my mind that the entire Engaging Events team loves what they do - and it shows in the smallest details of their work. From the lanterns in the trees to the ribbons on the bouquets, the candles in the windows to the draping on the patio - every aspect was perfection. On the day of the wedding, Cindy and Caroline made sure we were taken care of by quickly solving last minute dilemmas, making sure we were fed, and helping pin my dress up when the heels came off. I cannot thank the Engaging Events team enough!

Engaging Events, LLC 11
    Engaging Events, LLC 16
    Engaging Events, LLC 17
    Engaging Events, LLC 18

LeeAnne · Married on 01/20/2018

We contracted Caroline Bean with Engaging Events after our daughter met with her, and there was an instant connection. Caroline was an outstanding communicator with all of us and we remained well informed during the entire planning process. Since my husband and I were coordinating the wedding from out of town, this was especially appreciated. Every email and phone call was responded to promptly and meetings with her were informative and delightful. Her expertise was evident with the design and décor advice; we could not be more pleased with our daughter’s wedding and reception. We were supremely pleased with Caroline’s attention to every detail and simply enjoyed the day knowing the coordination of the vendors and the timing was in capable hands. It was a joy-filled and stress free experience. Engaging Events also has their own floral department that was able to provide the floral element of the design and décor. Since Caroline knew my daughter and future son-in-law’s wishes so well, the florists were able to create exactly the right feel with the flower arrangements. She made our daughter’s dream a reality. We highly recommend Caroline Bean at Engaging Events!

Annalee · Married on 11/11/2017

Caroline is absolutely amazing. I had a destination wedding and she was incredible. She thought of every detail and she was always available. Flowers done through EE and were gorgeous. Our wedding was beautiful, I wish I had a moment to write this sooner! Thank you to all. Highly recommended.

Engaging Events, LLC 19
    Engaging Events, LLC 24
    Engaging Events, LLC 25
    Engaging Events, LLC 26

Pamela · Married on 11/04/2017

Cindy and her team are absolutely wonderful! I had no vision of what I wanted and she was able to figure out what we liked and didn't like and turn it into the perfect event! Additionally, she was able to work with dietary and physical restrictions that we have in the family so that everyone was able to enjoy themselves and be a part of the day! She owns a ton of decorative accessories, which meant that we didn't have to buy our own - a big plus, since we don't live locally. She has a florist on staff - Kella - who is amazing! I gave very loose guidelines and she went above and beyond to deliver the most beautiful flowers and arrangements that I could have imagined! I can not recommend her and her team enough!

*Photos by Leigh Webber*

Engaging Events, LLC 27
    Engaging Events, LLC 28
    Engaging Events, LLC 29
    Engaging Events, LLC 30
    Engaging Events, LLC 31
    Engaging Events, LLC 32

Lauren · Married on 11/03/2017

We can’t even begin to describe how much we enjoyed working with Cindy and Engaging Events! Cindy made everything so easy and fun—from the initial planning meetings all the way through our wedding day. When we decided to have a destination wedding in Charleston we had a million questions and didn’t know where to begin. Cindy was able to help us find the right vendors that would help bring our vision to life and coordinate all the details so there was nothing to worry about. She has impeccable attention to detail and thought of a million things that didn’t even cross our minds. She took our vision, priorities and likes brought them to life in a way that was better than we could have imagined! Not only that, Cindy was fun to work with and made us feel like we were the only wedding she was planning! On our wedding day we didn’t have to do or worry about a thing. Our parents loved just showing up as guests and enjoying a worry free day as well. If you are having a destination wedding in the Charleston area, we HIGHLY recommend working Engaging Events!

Taylor · Married on 10/01/2017

Cindy and the rest of engaging events are absolutely fabulous!! They turned my dreams into a masterpiece!! I couldn’t imaging planing a wedding across the country without Cindy . I didn’t worry or stress about anything! I highly recommend Engaging Events! All of our wedding guests said it was one of the best weddings they ever went to!!

Shannon · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Engaging Events for their Month of Wedding Service. They were absolutely wonderful. Caroline did an amazing job and is the definition of organization. I was a little lost on what to do for the dinner table centerpieces and Caroline came up with a fabulous floral arrangement that fit our theme. She did a great job on the wedding day timeline and made sure every little detail was covered and taken care of. She kept us on track though out the evening and also during the planning process making sure we got everything done and did not forget anything. A successful wedding must include Caroline and Engaging Events.

• W

Wendy · Married on 07/29/2017

Cindy and her staff made our day, and all the tasks leading up to that day, effortless. The weekend was fantastic and we would not have changed a thing. We would highly recommend Engaging Events!

Wendy and Ray

Katelyn · Married on 05/20/2017

Engaging Events was a dream to work with! The help with planning was invaluable and the day of coordination was flawless. It was so fairly priced, especially in Charleston where weddings cost top dollar. The best money we spent on the wedding was in our coordinator Caroline from Engaging Events.

Debbie · Married on 04/29/2017

Caroline Bean at Engaging Events was awesome! She was the consummate professional, but still fun to work with, extraordinarily patient, always helpful and made the planning of my daughter's wedding so easy. The best money spent in the entire budget was for Caroline and Engaging Events!