92 Reviews for Engaging Events, LLC

Non-Religious (3)
Cultural (1)
Military (1)
92 Engaging Events, LLC Reviews

One of the best decisions I made when planning our big day was contacting Engaging Events. From mine and Cindy's first conversation I felt so comfortable and knew she would help me stay on budget as well as plan the wedding of mine and Sean's dreams. Cindy took the time to go over how I invisioned the big day and then brought that vision to life. Over the past year we've had lots of talks and she was always kind, helpful, and came up with amazing ideas for bringing the theme of our wedding to life. She was not only an amazing wedding planner; she also became a friend and kept me calm throughout some of the craziness that was going on in my life surrounding the time of the wedding. I'm so thankful for Cindy, Caroline, and the Engaging Events team for planning the best day of our lives!

Profile Picture Hannah, 7/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, Referrals

Engaging Events made our wedding dreams come true! The entire process was so easy and stress free due to their excellent organization and professionalism. They helped guide us throughout the process to bring our vision to life. The reception venue was more beautiful than I could have ever imagined. They go above and beyond to make sure you are happy every step of the way and are so accommodating when it comes to scheduling meetings. Cindy, Caroline and Clellan truly love what they do and it shows in their work. ~Katie and Nick

Profile Picture Katie, 6/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline and her team were absolutely amazing. Whatever we wanted, she made it happen. When we were choosing vendors, she kept our budget in mind to give us suggestions, and she was always on our side when communicating with our vendors. I was hesitant about hiring a wedding planner at first, but after seeing everything Caroline did for us, it was beyond worth it. I wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/2/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious, Ceremony, Reception

We could not be more pleased with our perfect wedding day. Caroline and the engaging events staff were very efficient, calm, and talented in planning our big day but really shine the day of. We are grateful for all the back and forth planning, recommendations of vendors and the use of vendors we selected/found. They are true professionals and we recommend anyone looking to plan a wedding in Charleston to select them as it would be one less thing to stress about during your planning. Great job Caroline!

Profile Picture Brett and Brandi, 5/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

We worked with Caroline Bean at Engaging Events, and she was the most important part of our wedding planning process. Caroline was incredibly professional - she was helpful, listened to our preferences, and gave us honest opinions on appropriate topics. The Engaging Events team was very knowledgeable about the market, generally and in Charleston, and often had great recommendations based on other weddings they had recently done. Caroline also seamlessly worked directly and behind the scenes with our venue coordinators and the relationship appeared to be very amicable and professional. The night of the wedding, Caroline coordinated everything beautifully - she approached us to ask appropriate questions, and otherwise directed the flow of the wedding seamlessly.

We were looking for a lot of help and guidance and the team was ideal for that, and given how closely they listened to our preferences and needs, I also think they would be great for those who have a firmer wedding vision. I couldn't recommend Caroline and the Engaging Events team highly enough.

Profile Picture Cora, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Non-Religious

We had an amazing experience with Engaging Events. We worked with Caroline and she truly made our wedding day PERFECT and stress-free. Having Caroline's help leading up to and the day of the wedding ended up being way more valuable than I could have imagined. My fiance, our families and our bridal party all loved working with her. She thought of everything proactively and was so on top of all of our decisions and timelines. She is one of the most organized people I've ever met and worked so hard - the day of the wedding she was the first one there before I woke up and and the last one to leave! Most importantly, Caroline was so kind and just a lovely person to get to know. On our wedding day, our fiance and I didn't have to worry about a thing - we were just enjoying ourselves with guests and we knew that Caroline would get us all where we needed to be when we needed to be there - and she was so patient and caring through it all. I don't know how she does what she does! So thankful for her!

Profile Picture Sarah, 4/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Caroline was wonderful through every stage of our wedding planning. We especially found her day of services to be amazing, and definitely worth the cost as she attended to every detail imaginable.

Profile Picture Megan, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline was amazing! We were able to plan our wedding from CT stress free. After helping us plan, create a timeline and pick out the perfect floral arrangements, she helped us execute it all flawlessly. A month of/ day of corrdinator does not get much better than this!

Profile Picture Amy, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception

It was an absolute pleasure working with Caroline! She brought my wedding vision to life! On the day of her and Cindy made sure everything went smoothly, and it truly did. The wedding was perfection and they were FABULOUS!

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/17/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, Referrals, Religious

Cindy, Caroline, Clellen, and the rest of the Engaging Events team were absolutely fantastic planning my wedding at the Historic Rice Mill. From the very first phone call with Cindy, I knew she would be the perfect person to plan my wedding. She is friendly, organized, efficient, and managed to make an overwhelming task simply fun. She kept my husband and I on a timeline and was quick to respond to phone calls and emails. Cindy managed to take my ideas (and my husbands) and plan a wedding and reception that truly fit us. There is no doubt in my mind that the entire Engaging Events team loves what they do - and it shows in the smallest details of their work. From the lanterns in the trees to the ribbons on the bouquets, the candles in the windows to the draping on the patio - every aspect was perfection. On the day of the wedding, Cindy and Caroline made sure we were taken care of by quickly solving last minute dilemmas, making sure we were fed, and helping pin my dress up when the heels came off. I cannot thank the Engaging Events team enough!

Photos
Profile Picture Lindsay, 2/10/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Full Planning

We contracted Caroline Bean with Engaging Events after our daughter met with her, and there was an instant connection. Caroline was an outstanding communicator with all of us and we remained well informed during the entire planning process. Since my husband and I were coordinating the wedding from out of town, this was especially appreciated. Every email and phone call was responded to promptly and meetings with her were informative and delightful. Her expertise was evident with the design and décor advice; we could not be more pleased with our daughter’s wedding and reception. We were supremely pleased with Caroline’s attention to every detail and simply enjoyed the day knowing the coordination of the vendors and the timing was in capable hands. It was a joy-filled and stress free experience. Engaging Events also has their own floral department that was able to provide the floral element of the design and décor. Since Caroline knew my daughter and future son-in-law’s wishes so well, the florists were able to create exactly the right feel with the flower arrangements. She made our daughter’s dream a reality. We highly recommend Caroline Bean at Engaging Events!

Profile Picture LeeAnne, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Caroline is absolutely amazing. I had a destination wedding and she was incredible. She thought of every detail and she was always available. Flowers done through EE and were gorgeous. Our wedding was beautiful, I wish I had a moment to write this sooner! Thank you to all. Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Annalee, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, To-Do Lists, Destination, Ceremony, Reception

Cindy and her team are absolutely wonderful! I had no vision of what I wanted and she was able to figure out what we liked and didn't like and turn it into the perfect event! Additionally, she was able to work with dietary and physical restrictions that we have in the family so that everyone was able to enjoy themselves and be a part of the day! She owns a ton of decorative accessories, which meant that we didn't have to buy our own - a big plus, since we don't live locally. She has a florist on staff - Kella - who is amazing! I gave very loose guidelines and she went above and beyond to deliver the most beautiful flowers and arrangements that I could have imagined! I can not recommend her and her team enough!

*Photos by Leigh Webber*

Profile Picture Pamela, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Non-Religious, Religious, Full Planning, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

We can’t even begin to describe how much we enjoyed working with Cindy and Engaging Events! Cindy made everything so easy and fun—from the initial planning meetings all the way through our wedding day. When we decided to have a destination wedding in Charleston we had a million questions and didn’t know where to begin. Cindy was able to help us find the right vendors that would help bring our vision to life and coordinate all the details so there was nothing to worry about. She has impeccable attention to detail and thought of a million things that didn’t even cross our minds. She took our vision, priorities and likes brought them to life in a way that was better than we could have imagined! Not only that, Cindy was fun to work with and made us feel like we were the only wedding she was planning! On our wedding day we didn’t have to do or worry about a thing. Our parents loved just showing up as guests and enjoying a worry free day as well. If you are having a destination wedding in the Charleston area, we HIGHLY recommend working Engaging Events!

Profile Picture Lauren, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Destination, Religious, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

Cindy and the rest of engaging events are absolutely fabulous!! They turned my dreams into a masterpiece!! I couldn’t imaging planing a wedding across the country without Cindy . I didn’t worry or stress about anything! I highly recommend Engaging Events! All of our wedding guests said it was one of the best weddings they ever went to!!

Profile Picture Taylor, 10/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals

We used Engaging Events for their Month of Wedding Service. They were absolutely wonderful. Caroline did an amazing job and is the definition of organization. I was a little lost on what to do for the dinner table centerpieces and Caroline came up with a fabulous floral arrangement that fit our theme. She did a great job on the wedding day timeline and made sure every little detail was covered and taken care of. She kept us on track though out the evening and also during the planning process making sure we got everything done and did not forget anything. A successful wedding must include Caroline and Engaging Events.

Profile Picture Shannon, 8/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Cindy and her staff made our day, and all the tasks leading up to that day, effortless. The weekend was fantastic and we would not have changed a thing. We would highly recommend Engaging Events!

Wendy and Ray

Profile Picture Wendy, 7/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Destination

Engaging Events was a dream to work with! The help with planning was invaluable and the day of coordination was flawless. It was so fairly priced, especially in Charleston where weddings cost top dollar. The best money we spent on the wedding was in our coordinator Caroline from Engaging Events.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Religious

Caroline Bean at Engaging Events was awesome! She was the consummate professional, but still fun to work with, extraordinarily patient, always helpful and made the planning of my daughter's wedding so easy. The best money spent in the entire budget was for Caroline and Engaging Events!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/29/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Wedding Planning

Hands down the BEST wedding/event planner in Charleston! When my son told me he and his fiance' wanted to have a destination wedding in Charleston, 5 hours from our home, I panicked! It's virtually impossible to plan a rehearsal dinner long distance...I had no idea what venues were best, let alone what vendors to use. Fortunately, my sister had used Cindy Zingerella at Engaging Events for her daughters wedding in Charleston years earlier and highly recommended her! Cindy is incredibly accommodating, knowledgeable, pays GREAT attention to detail, stays within your budget and is kind and even tempered. I told Cindy my vision for my son's rehearsal dinner and after one meeting in Charleston...she made it happen! My son's rehearsal dinner went off without a hitch. Cindy took care of every detail at the event and I got to spend time with my guests....an unexpected pleasure! Cindy was timely in responding to my emails as well as phone calls. I had researched and spoken with other planners in the Charleston area and found Cindy to be affordable and worth EVERY penny!
Cindy and her associates at Engaging Events are TOP NOTCH! FIVE STAR ALL THE WAY!!!!

Profile Picture Missy, 3/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Rehearsal Dinner Location, Transportation, Wedding Planning

When we decided to use a wedding planner we asked for recommendations from newly weds and friends. Everyone recommended Cindy and her team at Engaging Events. From the day we met her, to the wedding day, there was nothing but positivity and kindness. She and her team are nothing short of amazing. I was working and taking grad classes in the evening so sometimes wedding planning was a challenge for me. Cindy was a positive motivator the whole way through! She thought of things I would never have even come up with, but became so special the day of the wedding. We had planning days where we met with vendors and discussed details. We always had a good time! I did not have a ton of design inspiration beyond my wedding colors and so Cindy, Clellen, and Caroline helped with design and floral ideas. Cindy lets you make your own choices without judgement, but she is there to give suggestions and advice when you are unsure. Whether you are a bride that has dreamed of what your wedding day will be, to a newly engaged couple in need of inspiration, Cindy will be able to fit in to your situation perfectly. We could not have done it without her.

Profile Picture Dupre, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Wedding Planning

Hiring a wedding planner was the best thing that my husband and I could have done. Cindy made the planning of our wedding pretty much effortless. She is so organized, has great ideas, and really wants to create a dream wedding that fits each of her brides. I cannot tell you how often my husband and I said to each other..."What would we have done without Cindy?". Cindy and her team at Engaging Events think of every detail and truly take care of the bride and groom on their wedding day. I cannot say more than enough positive things about Cindy and Engaging Events. Highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Natalie, 10/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Engaging Events was one of the best decisions we made for the wedding. We were planning the wedding from halfway across the country, and Caroline was a dream come true! Technically she was our "day of" coordinator, but from the moment we hired her, she made everything so stress free and easy! Not only did we not have to worry about any of the little details, but Caroline was there to anticipate anything and everything that we needed! Truly worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kristi, 8/27/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Ceremony, Reception, Destination

Cindy and her team helped plan our July 2016 wedding at Lowndes Grove Plantation. Everything was perfectly executed and so, so beautiful. Our day was so much better than we ever could've imagined. Throughout our year and a half engagement, Cindy, my husband, my mother, and I had several meetings to plan everything from food, to flowers, to hotel blocks. Living in the Midwest and planning a destination wedding in Charleston was never an issue because we had Cindy on our side to guide our process and decisions. I can't speak highly enough of Cindy and her Engaging Events staff- they are so knowledgeable and truly go above and beyond while listening to your thoughts/opinions. I always tell friends or family that my wedding planner, Cindy "just understands me", and that was evident on our wedding day because everything was truly a reflection of my husband and I's style and preferences. Thank you so very much, Cindy, for the most magical day of our lives ... I wish we could do it all over again! :) xxx

Paige Keith

Profile Picture paige, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Budget Analysis, Event Design, Full Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Destination, Religious, Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner