Perfect Peony Events

Greensboro, NC View map Visit website

$1,600 Package Price

Based in Greensboro, North Carolina, Perfect Peony Events is a wedding planning business creating timeless and beautiful events for couples making their vows. Managed by a team of passionate event specialists, the company strives to bring couples’ visions to life with authenticity. Every detail is carefully overseen by the team, allowing the romance of the occasion to flourish and providing the perfect backdrop to a once-in-a-lifetime day.

Perfect Peony Events offers a wide variety of packages for weddings, ensuring that the occasion is flawlessly executed from your “I Do’s” till the last candle is blown out. Services include month-of coordination, partial and full-service planning, and design. A la carte options such as guest list management, menu creation, timeline creation, and included wedding decor exclusive to our couples are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1600

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$2500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

Debbie H. Married on 10/16/2021

The Best There Is

Carla has been exemplary to work with, always available, always willing to listen and offer advice, excellent ideas/taste. Carla is the whole package, we highly recommend.

Perfect Peony Events's reply:

Thank you Debbie!! I appreciate your sweet review. It’s been such an honor to help with Megan’s wedding.
    Christin C. Married on 10/08/2021

Lifesaver!

Carla Moss is a lifesaver! I contacted Carla at a time when I was so overwhelmed with all the wedding details and she just took all the stress away with one phone call. Thanks to Carla our wedding day was a day we will never forget. I could not recommend Carla enough, if you are trying to decide on a wedding planner...Carla is your girl!!!

With love,
    Christin & Brian

Perfect Peony Events's reply:

Christin,
    Thank you so much for your kind words. I was truly honored to be a part of your big day. You have the best family and friends. Cheers to forever love with Brian!
    XO, Carla

Pricing

Perfect Peony Events Price Rates

Team

Carla Moss
Carla Moss
Lead Planner & Owner

Hi, I’m Carla and I’m the owner and lead planner of Perfect Peony Events based in Greensboro, NC. I’m passionate about what I do and I genuinely care about my clients and bringing your vision to life. My clients become like family to me. You can be assured I will be the first one obsessing over the Instagram and Pinterest wedding Inspo you share during the planning process and the last one having contact with all your vendors to make sure your wedding runs flawlessly. I’m a perfectionist by nature and this can be seen in all my planned events. Let’s chat!

Greensboro, North Carolina Greensboro, NC, 27410
Location of (Perfect Peony Events)

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding