Perfect Peony Events

Greensboro, NC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$2,000 Package Price

Providing services in both North Carolina and South Carolina. Perfect Peony Events is a wedding planning business creating timeless events with beauty and flair. Managed by a team of experienced event specialists, the company is passionate about bringing a couples’ visions to life with authenticity. Every detail is carefully executed and overseen by the team, allowing the romance of the occasion to flourish and providing the perfect backdrop to a once-in-a-lifetime day.

Perfect Peony Events offers a wide variety of packages for their couples. The company ensures that the occasion is flawlessly executed from the “I Do’s” till the last candle is blown out. Services include month-of coordination, partial and full-service planning, and design.Perfect Peony Events specializes in creating personalized timelines, floor plans, and to-do lists. A la carte options such as guest list management, menu creation, and exclusive wedding decor items are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,250

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$2,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Tiffany
    Tiffany E. Getting married on 04/08/2023

Phenomenal Coordinator and Event manager

Carla with Perfect Peony Events is top of her game! She treated every Bride and Wedding like it is the only wedding and Bride of that year! She always goes above and beyond to make sure the Bride has nothing to worry about on her day. I absolutely enjoy and love working with Carla and enjoy her enthusiasm for making the right choices for all of her events. I would 100 times recommend Carla at Perfect Peony Events for all of your wedding and event needs, you will not be disappointed!

Perfect Peony Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review Tiffany. I absolutely love working with you. You’re the best!!
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 09/10/2022

Best wedding planner!

Carla is absolutely AMAZING to work with! I couldn’t have planned my wedding without her! She went above & beyond for myself & my husband! She is the absolute BEST!! I highly recommend Perfect Peony Events!

Perfect Peony Events's reply:

Brittany,

Thank you for your lovely review! I was so honored to be a part of your special day and witness the love you and Ethan share. You were an absolute delight to work with! Wishing you both a lifetime of love, happiness, and sweet adventures!

XO,

Team

Carla Moss
Carla Moss
Lead Planner & Owner

Hi, I’m Carla and I’m the owner and lead planner of Perfect Peony Events based in Greensboro, NC. I’m passionate about what I do and I genuinely care about my clients and bringing your vision to life. My clients become like family to me. You can be assured I will be the first one obsessing over the Instagram and Pinterest wedding Inspo you share during the planning process and the last one having contact with all your vendors to make sure your wedding runs flawlessly. I’m a perfectionist by nature and this can be seen in all my planned events. Let’s chat!

Greensboro, North Carolina Greensboro, NC, 27410
Location of (Perfect Peony Events)
Charleston, SC, 29401

Other vendors in Raleigh for your wedding