Charleston Wedding Planner

Charleston, SC View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Charleston Wedding Planner offers "Full Service Wedding Planning" and design that believes every celebration should tell a great love story ,while reflecting a couple’s personality. Owner Mike Winship shares his 17 years experience planning weddings and events in Charleston S.C. working alongside each of his couples throughout the entire wedding planning journey.Whether you’re wedding or event vision is offbeat, modern, retro, quirky, or chic, he would be thrilled to bring your vision to life.

"We pride ourselves on creating authentic and refined weddings and events with an edge.Did we mention we think out of the box? Our planning process aims to inspire, engage, relax and create a Charleston S.C. wedding experience that is uniquely yours! 'Cookie-cutter' isn't in our vocabulary–we love to be challenged!" Happy Beginnings, Mike

Here's the scoop:

We only offer Full Service Wedding Planning.

Perks: Mike is your personal planner throughout the entire planning process, allowing him to share local resources and vendors, guaranteeing best prices to fit your vision and budget.

It gets better! We provide a Flat Fee Pricing Structure with no hidden costs or surprises.

What are you waiting for? Hit us up with an email or go “Old School “ call Mike's direct line 843-442-8599

Mike's philosophy: “Never Lose Focus Of The Marriage, While Planning Your Wedding”

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Christina
    Christina Getting married on 05/21/2022
    I would highly recommend Winship Productions to every bride! Michael is very professional and still exudes Southern hospitality and charm! Michael was also quick to respond to my e-mails and phone calls, more than willing to work within my budget and constraints, gave invaluable advice and help, and made my wedding planning a breeze! As an out-of-state bride, I was unable to do any meetings or tastings in person with my vendors or even him for that matter. All my planning had to be done solely through phone and e-mail. I had to put all my trust in Michael's experience and suggestions, especially when hiring vendors. Naturally, I was a little nervous about the vendors, having not met with any of them in person, but every vendor was incredible! My guests are still talking about how amazing everything was months later! You can trust Michael with every decision in your wedding planning without any worry! I am beyond pleased in my experience working with Winship Productions; they are, without a doubt, the best in Charleston!
    Brenda G. Married on 05/11/2022

Destination Wedding Winner

I simply can't begin to say enough WONDERFUL things about Michael. After meeting him for only a few moments, it's as if I've known him all of my life. He managed the details of my daughter's destination wedding as if it were his own daughter. The smallest of details were handled incredibly, his professionalism is outstanding, and his passion and ability to make things happen in the most magical sense, is simply what makes him who he is. If you're looking for someone to take care of everything, my daughter literally just showed up, Michael is your man. Thank you, Michael, for making my daughter's dream come true and for the new found friendship. I am forever grateful for your sweet spirit and help during what could have been a very stressful time.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Pricing

Total Exposure Band Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

Paragon Filmworks Paragon Filmworks Wedding Videographers

I love working with Mike at Winship Productions! His enthusiasm, attention to detail and creativity are unprecedented! When working with Mike I know that the day will flow perfectly which is key for me when creating a wedding film. Every minute detail will be checked and double checked, it’s this attention to detail that makes Mike the best in the business and a pleasure to work with!

Sweetgrass Event Center Sweetgrass Event Center Mansion Weddings

Wow! Michael is full of enthusiasm and gives it to you straight! He is known for making beauty shine through the rain drops. He delivers high quality photo worthy work. It was a pleasure working with Michael. Nicole @ Sweetgrass Event Center

9 Exchange Street Charleston, SC, 29401

24/7
Location of (Charleston Wedding Planner)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding