9 Exchange Street, Charleston, SC 29401 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 29
  • Pricing

About Charleston Wedding Planner

Charleston Wedding Planner offers "Full Service Wedding Planning" and design that believes every celebration should tell a great love story ,while reflecting a couple’s personality. Owner Mike Winship shares his 17 years experience planning weddings and events in Charleston S.C. working alongside each of his couples throughout the entire wedding planning journey.Whether you’re wedding or event vision is offbeat, modern, retro, quirky, or chic, he would be thrilled to bring your vision to life.

"We pride ourselves on creating authentic and refined weddings and events with an edge.Did we mention we think out of the box? Our planning process aims to inspire, engage, relax and create a Charleston S.C. wedding experience that is uniquely yours! 'Cookie-cutter' isn't in our vocabulary–we love to be challenged!" Happy Beginnings, Mike

Here's the scoop:

We only offer Full Service Wedding Planning.

Perks: Mike is your personal planner throughout the entire planning process, allowing him to share local resources and vendors, guaranteeing best prices to fit your vision and budget.

It gets better! We provide a Flat Fee Pricing Structure with no hidden costs or surprises.

What are you waiting for? Hit us up with an email or go “Old School “ call Mike's direct line 843-442-8599

Mike's philosophy: “Never Lose Focus Of The Marriage, While Planning Your Wedding”

Follow Charleston Wedding Planner on
Making memories
boone hall plantation charleston sc charleston wedding planner michael moss photography 16 51 106687 157599958133232
Bridal party

Videos 2 Videos

127 Reviews for Charleston Wedding Planner

Brenda G. · Getting married on 05/11/2022

Destination Wedding Winner

I simply can't begin to say enough WONDERFUL things about Michael. After meeting him for only a few moments, it's as if I've known him all of my life. He managed the details of my daughter's destination wedding as if it were his own daughter. The smallest of details were handled incredibly, his professionalism is outstanding, and his passion and ability to make things happen in the most magical sense, is simply what makes him who he is. If you're looking for someone to take care of everything, my daughter literally just showed up, Michael is your man. Thank you, Michael, for making my daughter's dream come true and for the new found friendship. I am forever grateful for your sweet spirit and help during what could have been a very stressful time.

Sent on 12/07/2020

Kristen E. · Getting married on 06/03/2021

Unbelievable wedding experience

I can safely say that I could not have made this wedding happen without Mike. We gave him our ideas and budget and he created a wedding that surpassed my wildest dreams! He arranged meetings with vendors and walked us through everything step-by-step. Mike also graciously offered to officiate our wedding, and we could not have been happier with the results. Many of our guests commented on the beautiful and touching vows and how spectacular the ceremony was. The reception was breathtaking and we owe it all to Mike! He took all of the pressure off of us and handled every curveball with finesse. I'm also proud to say that Mike has become a very dear friend of ours!

Sent on 03/15/2021

Charleston Wedding Planner's reply:

Hi Kristen and Jason,
    Thanks for your kind words, they make my heart sing!
    Happy Beginnings my dear friends

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Charleston Wedding Planner Pricing

Charleston Wedding Planner Price Rates

Charleston Wedding Planner FAQ

• What is the starting price for full wedding planning?
    $ 3500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate?
  • What wedding events do you provide services for?
    Ceremony
    Reception
    Rehearsal Dinner
  • What wedding planning services do you offer?
    Budget Analysis
    Event Design
    Full Planning
    Guest List Creation
    Timelines
    To-Do Lists
    Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning?
    Civil
    Eco-Friendly
    Military
    Non-Religious
    Religious
  • How many planners are on your team?

• Total Exposure Band Wedding Bands

Very Professional and Highly Recommended.

• Paragon Filmworks
    Paragon Filmworks Wedding Videographers

I love working with Mike at Winship Productions! His enthusiasm, attention to detail and creativity are unprecedented! When working with Mike I know that the day will flow perfectly which is key for me when creating a wedding film. Every minute detail will be checked and double checked, it’s this attention to detail that makes Mike the best in the business and a pleasure to work with!

• Sweetgrass Event Center
    Sweetgrass Event Center Mansion Weddings

Wow! Michael is full of enthusiasm and gives it to you straight! He is known for making beauty shine through the rain drops. He delivers high quality photo worthy work. It was a pleasure working with Michael. Nicole @ Sweetgrass Event Center

• 9 Exchange Street Charleston, SC, 29401 See on map
    843-508-8640 (Phone number)
    24/7
    Location of (Charleston Wedding Planner)