Absolute Wedding Perfection Reviews

35 Reviews for Absolute Wedding Perfection

Absolute Wedding Perfection 1
Absolute Wedding Perfection 2

Ashley Quinn · Married on 10/27/2018

Worth every penny and more!

I have been trying to write Angie's review in my head for months and I know I still won't be able to do her justice. I work in event management for a living so I assumed wedding planning would be a breeze, until I realized I know nothing about wedding vendors- who is good, who isn't so good, what is a reasonable price, etc. That is when I knew I needed some help. I can't tell you how many times during the planning process I thought to myself or said out loud "what would we have done without Angie."
    Angie is a pro at her job and allowed me to enjoy the planning process and oh yea.. my wedding day. Angie is connected to the BEST vendors so I knew no matter what happened our wedding was going to be fun and successful. Angie found vendors who fit our style, super easy to work with, and best part of it all- we came in under budget!!
    Angie thinks of everything so you don't have to, it was such a reassuring thought knowing that someone was thinking about our wedding when I wasn't. Angie is like "successful wedding" insurance, you are about to spend a lot of money on an event, make sure you do it right and get a pro involved.
    I usually don't post reviews unless I can 100% without a doubt recommend someone and I can 100% without a doubt recommend Angie. Could I have planned my wedding without her... maybe... but would I want to...noway.

• O

Olivia Mcginley · Married on 10/12/2018

Best money you will ever spend!

Angie planned my and my sisters weddings and she (and her assistant Kenzie) were hands down the best money we spent. I would recommend her to anyone who is planning a wedding.

Dianne · Married on 09/29/2018

As the mother of the bride who lives out of town, I was in charge of putting together a wedding for her and her fiancé. I had nearly all of the vendors lined up, and I knew that many family members would be there to help. However, about a month before the wedding I realized I needed someone to handle the day before and the day of the wedding. Angie and Kenzie met with me to determine all my needs and made sure that I had covered all the bases. The timeline they provided was exactly what I needed. Kenzie was at the rehearsal to make sure we knew what to do. Then she spent a full day on the wedding day arranging tables, meeting vendors, and anything that needed to be done. I cannot say enough about her ability to get things organized and done. Thank you Kenzie and Angie.

Sent on 10/05/2018

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Thank you so much, Dianne! We really appreciate it! It was our pleasure to work with you on your daughter’s big day.

Katherine · Married on 07/28/2018

Angie was a dream to work with during my wedding. I hired her as a month-of coordinator but she was always responsive and willing to help me track down vendors in months leading up to the wedding. We met about a month ahead of the wedding to go through everything and she was ready to go and understood my vision perfectly. Her team worked perfectly to make my vision come to life the day of my wedding. I HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding needs.

Lily · Married on 05/27/2018

WOW! I cannot say enough fantastic things about Angie with Absolute Wedding Perfection. We hired her as a day of wedding coordinator, but I feel that she did SO much more than just help us on the day of the wedding. She was excellent about pointing us towards great vendors, keeping our timeline organized, and keeping my stress level low. The week and day of our wedding I knew we would be in good hands, (literally EVERY other vendor we hired had amazing things to say about her). Angie took care of all of the set up, flipping our ceremony area to our reception area, and clean up. What I loved most about working with Angie is that she took any stress that could've fallen on myself, my groom, my mom, bridesmaids, etc and took care of everything! She made everything run smoothly and had our venue (the emporium) look so beautiful. If I could give her 10/5 stars I would--- HIRE THIS AMAZING WOMAN! :)

Sent on 07/15/2018
    Absolute Wedding Perfection 3
    Absolute Wedding Perfection 4

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Lily, you are the best. Thank you so much!! Your wedding was so perfect and lovely!!

Daulton · Married on 05/25/2018

Angie and Kenzie were fantastic as our wedding planners! We weren't sure where to look for planners but since we were going to be planning during the school year in separate states, we knew we needed one; everyone we asked always recommended Angie and said she was the best in Knoxville. Spoiler alert, she truly is. We were able to get a lot of things knocked out before we went back to school so we hired her with the "day of" package but she couldn't have been more helpful as she answered all our questions we had before the wedding and even helped recommend vendors! She was super easy to work with and made sure everything was in order, down to the smallest detail. Once the day arrived, her assistant Kenzie made sure everything went super smooth and made the venue look beautiful with the decorations! We didn't have to worry about anything and thats exactly what we were looking for.

Sent on 07/30/2018

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Thanks so much Daulton, I really appreciate it! Hope married life is treating you two great!!

Hannah · Married on 04/28/2018

On more than one occasion before, during and after our wedding, I referred to Angie as our "magical unicorn of a coordinator." She is a perfect dream to work with. She's hyper-organized, so fricking nice, practical, efficient, and solicitous. We made some non-traditional choices for our April wedding and she was enthusiastic and supportive about all of them. She was 100% the best choice we made and I would have given up our catering before we gave up her.

Sent on 05/08/2018

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

haha! I am going to have to use "magical unicorn of a coordinator" more often!! Thank you so much, Hannah!

abigail · Married on 09/03/2017

When Angie showed up, I knew everything was going to be ok...she is seriously amazing and handled a really tough job with class and poise even in the midst of a few crises. Soooooo glad I made this decision:)

Sent on 10/02/2017

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Thank you so much Abigail! Your wedding was truly amazing, I'm drooling over the pictures!!

Sharon · Married on 08/12/2017

Just an amazing wedding planner

Hailey · Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Angie - she was AMAZING. We used her as our day-of coordinator, but she was so much more! I was planning a wedding from out of town, and she helped me choose vendors, gave advice, and helped calm me down when I was having bride moments. The week leading up to our wedding, she emailed all of our vendors, personally making sure everyone was on the same page and answering questions so that I could focus on spending time with my family. Day of, she was calm, cool and collected and SO organized - we were actually ahead of schedule all day! SHE IS AWESOME!

Kelsey · Married on 05/06/2017

Angie is absolutely wonderful & I have her to thank for helping me to maintain my sanity during the wedding planning process as well as the the day of!! I don't know what we would have done without her direction and organization for our wedding!! Not only does she make the wedding planning process a breeze, the actual flow of the wedding flawless, she is one of the sweetest people I have ever had the pleasure of working with!!!

Sent on 05/17/2017

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Kelsey, thank you so so much!! It was my pleasure working with you and I absolutely loved the unique touches you added to your gorgeous wedding day! I hope you had an incredible honeymoon!!!

Sarah · Married on 03/04/2017

We loved Angie and her assistant Chaylin! We used Absolute Wedding Perfection for our day of coordinator and everything went smoothly and we never had to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend them for a carefree day!

Sent on 06/17/2017

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Thank you so much, Sarah! You are too sweet and we LOVED working with you! I can't get over how incredible your pictures are too, it was such a gorgeous day!!!

Lanna · Married on 11/19/2016

Angie is the best! She was the day-of coordinator for our wedding and as soon as she arrived I was able to stop stressing and completely focus on enjoying the day. Angie took care of all of the details and I don't know what I would have done without her! When the weather caused us to scrap Plans A, B and even Plan C, Angie helped us make our day perfect even though it wasn't the day we first imagined. In hindsight, I wouldn't have done it any other way. Angie was also super helpful prior to the wedding day. She provided vendor recommendations (who were all fantastic!) and created a detailed timeline that helped me when finalizing last minute decisions.
    Angie, thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/22/2016

Absolute Wedding Perfection's reply:

Lanna, it was my pleasure!!! Your wedding was so stunning and memorable, and I'm so thankful to have been a part of it. I feel like every tweak we had to make seriously turned out for the best... it was just perfect! And I'm so happy to hear you had an incredible day! I can't believe it's already over. I wish you all the best in love and life :) Congratulations again!!

Rachel · Married on 10/01/2016

Where to begin? Angie was phenomenal from day 1. We hired her for day-of coordination, but she was always available to answer questions along the way. She is thoughtful, always responds to emails in a timely manner, and is just a wonderful person to work with on your wedding day! She's also completely organized, and understanding of our type A personalities :) She helped make recommendations of vendors and we were so pleased with everyone she recommended - both in budget and delivery. The week of, she contacted each of our vendors and on the day-of, everything went PERFECTLY. I mean it. People always talk about one or two things that go wrong, but we were over-the-moon with happiness on our wedding day and it was just perfect. Angie was a huge part of that and we can't thank her enough. I give her the highest recommendation - even if you don't think you need a planner, having someone on the day-of is just the biggest relief. Thank you, Angie!!

Amanda · Married on 05/29/2016

Angie is amazing. We planned our whole wedding from New York and she made sure every detail was covered. I highly recommend her to anyone getting married in the East Tennessee area. Our whole day was perfect and I honestly believe it was because of the hard work Angie put into everything. She works with great vendors and we received many compliments on everything. I can't thank her enough!

Angie is fantastic! By the time, we met Angie we already had a church coordinator. However, the coordinator refused to do our reception. We hired Angie to set up, run, and tear down our reception. Looking back, my mom has stated many times that she wished she had hired her to plan our entire wedding! Angie goes above and beyond. I never actually met Angie until the day of my wedding. We only talked through phone and email. However, she had our reception set up exactly the way I envisioned it. Angie contacted every vendor for me to make sure everyone was on the same page. She made sure the reception went smoothly. She even packed up the food and decorations and had it all taken to our condo. Weather affected our sparkler sendoff, but Angie found a way to make it happen to where the rain did not affect anyone. Angie also made an extremely detailed timeline for the day, that even included everything that was to take place at the church. I received so many compliments from my vendors about the timeline because it did not leave anything to question. I honestly cannot say enough great things about her!

Ann-Catherine · Married on 08/16/2014

Angie is amazing. It is not an exaggeration at all to say that I could not have had such a wonderful wedding without her! She worked SO HARD to make our day perfect and was super busy the whole day (and in the weeks leading up to it!). She did our day-of coordination, but she helped me through the WHOLE planning process, guiding me, giving advice and answering all my questions. She is amazing. Without doubt, the best vendor I booked and worth every dime!!!!!

Barbara · Married on 05/03/2014

Angie did a great job as my day-of coordinator. she did a casual rehearsal for us the evening before and was with us most of the day on Saturday. I also asked her questions here and there during the planning phase as well. she was always very accessible, very good attitude, and during the wedding she was very calm and helpful. she brought my flowers down from Knoxville and even texted me a picture of them when she picked them up, which was very thoughtful. She pinned on everyone's flowers as well as my grandmother's broach onto my bouquet. She did a million little things. I'm very organized, but you can't coordinate a wedding day, believe me.

Molly · Married on 11/30/2013

Angie made my wedding day perfect! It was so nice to not have to worry about the details. Angie took care of everything, and made the whole day wonderful.

I would recommend Angie to anyone (and my mom has already started doing just that!)

Tiffani · Married on 10/19/2013

Angie was so amazing & fun to work with! Without her, I think we would have gone insane! If you want to have fun planning your wedding, have an easy going day with no worries & someone professional... then you're in the right spot. Anytime I ever had a question about absolutely anything... she was so quick to respond & took care of it right away. She is such a kind soul & she made sure our day was so perfect! I really couldn't thank her enough!

Hayley · Married on 06/15/2013

Angie was WONDERFUL! We only hired her for the day-of coordination but she helped out so much ahead of time with the (extensive) day of timeline and even recommended vendors if I got stuck. This was especially helpful as I live out of town. Our wedding day went off without a hitch and she even packed us food, cake and champagne in the getaway car for our wedding night! I'd recommend Angie to ANY bride!

Katie · Married on 05/25/2013

I absolutely cannot say enough wonderful things about Angie and what a wonderful wedding coordinator she is. She is very professional, down to earth, reliable, flexible, and is only there to make the bride happy and make her life easier. If it weren't for Angie, my wedding day would not have been as perfect and enjoyable as it was. The night went by in a flash and I didn't have a single worry the whole day because Angie took care of everything! Angie helped me every step of the way, she always responded quickly to e-mails, went with me to meet with vendors, and was able to recommend pretty much every vendor that I used once she understood the kind of wedding that I wanted to have. The best decision I made when planning my wedding was hiring Angie!!

Lindsay · Married on 09/01/2012

I hired Angie to be our "day of" coordinator. In a nutshell, she is worth WAY more than she charges. I don't even want to imagine how stressed and distracted I would have been without her there to take care of the million little "behind the scenes" things you forget about on the big day! Leading up to the wedding, she was quickly responsive to my questions, attentive to my ideas, and brought up important points I hadn't ever thought of. We had a really long reception, but she was there from beginning to end to make sure everything was cleaned up and good to go. I can't say enough good things! Quite possibly the best wedding planning decision I made.

Amanda · Married on 06/09/2012

Angie Froemel is THE BEST! Angie does as much or MORE than some of the more expensive wedding planners/coordinators in town and she is MUCH more reasonably priced! Such a pleasure working with her because she is so laid back and made sure everything went smoothly on the wedding day. And our wedding was quite a task because it was not at a "traditional" wedding venue - it was on my mother's farm with 300+ guests! Everything had to be brought in from the ground up. She coordinated the dozens of vendors that were coming in and out of the farm in the week and days leading up to and on the wedding day. It was perfect. She's amazing. Period.

Mary · Married on 04/20/2012

Absolute Wedding Perfection was the best choice we made for our wedding, by far. Angie was SO helpful, timely, professional, and was really on our side when it came to getting us the best prices, options, and getting exactly what we wanted. She was very flexible when we changed our minds a million times about the tiniest things, and as soon as I would mention an idea I had, she had ten names of reputable providers of said services, prices, and contact information in an email waiting for me by the time I got home. I got SO many compliments on how fun and "perfect" both my ceremony and reception were and that is thanks to Angie!! She was so supportive of all of our ideas and she was there to talk me down off the ledge when that stressful "last week" approached. I really feel like she listened to what we wanted and was tuned in to how we felt about things every step of the way. Anyone who is planning a wedding in the area: do yourself a HUGE favor and choose Angie to be your planner (aka: confidant, stress manager, creative consultant, therapist, etc.) she is AMAZING!!!!! xo Mary and Jonathan