Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

Knoxville, TN View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Margaret Claire’s Wedding & Events LLC is a wedding planner service that is based out of Knoxville, Tennessee. As a full-service wedding planning company, you will be connected to a network of premium vendors in the wedding industry, and guided through planning your event from start to finish with the help of an attentive team. Planning a wedding can be an enormous task, avoid the stress and hire the professionals who will make your big day the dream that you deserve.

Margaret Claire’s Wedding & Events LLC is a highly rated and awarded full service wedding planning company in Tennessee. Margaret Claire's team will begin the planning process with a consultation that lays the framework for your personal preferences and styles that you love and would like to have on your wedding day. As your wedding planning starts taking shape, our staff will stay connected throughout the entire planning process, connect with any vendors privately hired, and create a wedding day timeline in effort to make a flawless itinerary for the day of the event. When the wedding day arrives, you will have a personal manager that will make all of your stresses disappear. Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events offers the following services

• Full Service Planning, Decor, and Wedding Day Coordination
  • Bakery
  • Catering
  • DJ Services
  • Floral
  • Linens

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Event Design
Full Planning
Guest List Creation
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Destination
Double Weddings
Elopement
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Tori
    Tori B. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The BEST addition to your wedding you could ask for!

Kristy and her team of dedicated staff are AMAZING! My dad passed away unexpectedly in a routine procedure a few months before our wedding and I completely withdrew myself from wedding planning (Which I didn't really seem to realize until after the wedding). With what little information I gave Kristy she took it and made my DREAM fairytale wedding. My husband and I have talked about our wedding every day for the past two weeks and there is not ONE thing, to the smallest detail, that we would have changed. Kristy and her team worked tirelessly but in such fashion on our wedding day. They gave my family something to look forward to every time we met leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day after losing my dad. My heart was so full the entire day of our wedding that there was not a thing that could've happened to ruin it or make me sad. Thank you Kristy and your subpar staff for doing everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Brides and Grooms... all you have to do is show up with your clothes when you use this team!

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

My heart is full when I think of the joy you and Matthew have brought to us as well! Thank you for the kind words, once a Margaret Claire Bride always a Margaret Claire Bride! Please don't be a stranger! God First.... always remember he is the key to a healthy, lifelong, marriage!
    Kailey Married on 06/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A stress free process & a fairytale wedding day

It’s hard to find the words to explain how much Margaret Claire’s and Megan mean to us. As I sit here and reflect on our wedding process, I instantly get emotional. Watching other friends and family members get married, each warned us about how stressful the process of planning is and to prepare for it… that was until we found Margaret Claire’s. From the second we had our initial zoom meeting with Miss Kristy, we knew we found a family oriented and super trustworthy company to help us in this process. We instantly booked an all inclusive package with this company. Then, we met our wedding planner Megan… Megan is everything you could ever dream of in a wedding planner. She is so knowledgeable when it comes to all things wedding. Any question we had regarding this process, she was there to answer day and night. Once you meet Megan, it’s easy to tell her passion and love for what she does; but, she’s not just passionate about planning a wedding, she’s passionate about the people she helps too and that’s what MC stands for. Megan quickly became what we call our “Tennessee Mama”. She was there for us beyond her role as a wedding planner. She often checked in to see how we were doing, we’d catch up as if we have been friends for forever, and whenever we’d have a meeting to discuss details of our wedding, we’d always end up having deep meaningful conversations about life, family, etc. to the point where we truly feel Megan became family to us. Megan cares so deeply for the brides and grooms she works with- she is so invested in making the couple’s wedding day special that she goes above and beyond. She cried with me out of happiness on our wedding day, and I felt the love and sincerity in all of her hugs and sweet messages from start to finish. Often times, she’d tell me “I’m gonna mama you for a minute” when giving me and my husband advice on our wedding and she truly means it- as someone who very clearly has never planned a wedding before, I felt so confident in her abilities and trusted her fully to help us make smart cost efficient choices.. and when I’d have an idea on something to do for decor, food, etc., Megan was always there and instantly knew what I was envisioning. Then it came to wedding day…. And my goodness… our wedding and visions for that day came to life and completely exceeded all expectations. We couldn’t believe the work that the entire company put into our day. Our guests couldn’t believe how gorgeous the flower arrangements and decor were, how delicious the food was, and how involved each member of MCs was on our day. MCs does weddings so often you wouldn’t believe, and somehow they find a way to dive in and make each couple feel like they’re the only ones this company works with. That’s how dedicated they are. That just goes to show how much they care. I truly could go on for days about our experience and how wonderful everything was… but I’ll leave it at this: There should be no doubt when doing your research and reading reviews that you will fall in the right hands when you book with Margaret Claire’s. If you’re considering, just do it. Not only will your wedding day go as smooth as butter, but you’ll make friends with this company to last a lifetime. Your guests will talk about your wedding for ages.. and speaking from a brides perspective, the stress of planning will be lifted off your shoulders because this company knows what they are doing and they do it so well. Thank you to Megan, Miss Kristy, and the rest of Margaret Claire’s for a wedding day and planning process straight out of a fairytale. We love you dearly and couldn’t have dreamed of a more magical day.
  • Maggie
    Maggie B. Married on 05/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Worth every penny and completely stress-free

I can’t say enough good things about Margaret Claire’s (and our Coordinator Taylor Smith in particular.) I had an idea of what I wanted but was too overwhelmed to imagine reaching out to individual vendors. We went with an all-inclusive plan and our night (and planning process) was BEYOND AMAZING. We had such a great time working with Taylor and the entire team- our wedding was beautiful and the value of Margaret Claire’s all-inclusive service is insane. We’re still getting compliments on how beautiful the night was! Photos attached are by Leah Nicole Photography, flowers by Echelon florist (both included in MC’s planning and price!) Especially if you’re considering the Magnolia Venue- Margaret Claire’s knows EXACTLY how to run an amazing night there.
  • illustration stars

• Nicole & Scott
    175 photos · 05/30/2021

7513 Andersonville Pike Knoxville, TN, 37938
865-377-7077
Location of (Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding