Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC Reviews

110 | Knoxville, TN

110 Reviews for Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC

• Tori

Tori Bakker · Getting married on 06/05/2022

The BEST addition to your wedding you could ask for!

Kristy and her team of dedicated staff are AMAZING! My dad passed away unexpectedly in a routine procedure a few months before our wedding and I completely withdrew myself from wedding planning (Which I didn't really seem to realize until after the wedding). With what little information I gave Kristy she took it and made my DREAM fairytale wedding. My husband and I have talked about our wedding every day for the past two weeks and there is not ONE thing, to the smallest detail, that we would have changed. Kristy and her team worked tirelessly but in such fashion on our wedding day. They gave my family something to look forward to every time we met leading up to the wedding and on our wedding day after losing my dad. My heart was so full the entire day of our wedding that there was not a thing that could've happened to ruin it or make me sad. Thank you Kristy and your subpar staff for doing everything leading up to the wedding and on the day of. Brides and Grooms... all you have to do is show up with your clothes when you use this team!

Sent on 06/09/2020

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

My heart is full when I think of the joy you and Matthew have brought to us as well! Thank you for the kind words, once a Margaret Claire Bride always a Margaret Claire Bride! Please don't be a stranger! God First.... always remember he is the key to a healthy, lifelong, marriage!
  • Theresa

Theresa Sidders · Getting married on 03/05/2021

Memorial Day 2019 Wedding at The Magnolia Venue

I want to start out by saying Kristi stepped in half way through the planning of my daughter Caitlyn's TN destination wedding. Kristi and her team by far exceeded our expectations. With the short amount of time they had to work with, they took all the pressure and stress off my daughter and made her wedding day the most magical and memorable day she could have ever imagined. Kristi let us know from the moment she accepted our wedding that we would not have to worry about anything and she was absolutely correct. Listening to Kristi and Megan's laughter watching our crazy family's antics on the dance floor was so enjoyable and heartwarming. My sister who has ALS and in a wheelchair was accommodated at every moment of the day. They constantly made sure she was comfortable and continued to ask her if she needed anything. I would recommend Kristi and her team for planning any event you need a planner for. Their professionalism and kindness is more than genuine. I consider them part of the family now.
    Theresa S.

Sent on 06/05/2019
  • Lori

Lori Musico · Married on 06/20/2020

Covid wedding!

Best Team! Margaret Claire's was hired a year and a half before the wedding date. Through all of the planning, this team's creativity and experience showed. We were so happy with the process and eagerly anticipated the big day. Then COVID happened. Presenting an unforseen and never before experienced series of challenges to all who had wedding plans, we relied heavily on our Margaret Claire's team. They really came through! Due to event attendance restrictions, one wedding turned into two separate events with only a day in between. Margaret Claire's put together the dream wedding we hoped for and creatively designed a separate and unique event for guests we couldn't have at our special day. Both events were special and allowed everyone to enjoy the union of a beloved couple. Thank you Kristy and everyone at Margaret Claire's! You are wonderful!

Sent on 07/05/2020

Julia Sease · Married on 01/18/2020

Fantastic!

Kristy is wonderful! She did both of my daughter’s weddings 7/14/18 and 1/18/20. And let me tell you - she made everything so nice. She’s dependable, gracious and on it!! You simply don’t have to think! If you are a mother of the bride, I cannot recommend her enough. If you want to enjoy your daughter’s wedding day, and be stress free, then you have to have Kristy and her team. You will thank yourself.

Sent on 01/26/2020

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

I love you Julia Sease! It was my joy to be a part of both of your beautiful girl's weddings! You are not only the mother of two of our Margaret Claire Brides but a forever friend! Thank you for trusting us! Do not be a stranger!

Bradley Hurshel · Married on 12/10/2019

Fantastic people and service!

I cannot recommend Margaret Claire's highly enough! From planning to execution -- the best!

Sent on 11/22/2019

Corrie Shaw · Married on 10/12/2019

Perfect staff, perfect taste, perfect decor

Candi and Hannah were amazing!! We could not have asked for better people to help make our big day the BEST DAY! The signage, decor and catering was all amazing and just the way we wanted!!

Sent on 11/26/2019
  • Amy

Amy Atwood · Married on 10/12/2019

They were so amazing and really made a magical dream come to life and make for the perfect day!

Sent on 04/24/2020

Hi Amy,
    Thank you so much for taking time out to send us such kind words! We are thrilled to hear from you and thank you so much for choosing Margaret Claire's!
  • Gretchen

Gretchen · Married on 09/14/2019

Best decision you will make

Kristy and the ladies at Margaret Claire's are absolutely SPECTACULAR. I feel as if I cannot even adequately express in words how wonderful they are. Hiring Kristy as our wedding planner was by far the best decision we made throughout our wedding process. Not only is she absolutely wonderful to work with, she directs you to the best vendors in the Knoxville area. So, not only will you have the best wedding planner, you will also have the best of everything else. It is also obvious that Kristy is incredibly respected by the rest of the wedding vendors in the Knoxville area. Everyone had the most wonderful things to say about her. Our wedding day went perfectly, and was completely stress free because of her. She set up and tore everything down, and made sure every detail was taken care of. Genuinely, words cannot describe how great she is. Hiring Kristy was easily the best money we spent on our wedding, and looking back, she is definitely worth even more. HIRE KRISTY AND MARGARET CLAIRES FOR YOUR WEDDING, YOU WON'T REGRET IT!

Sent on 09/26/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 09/07/2019

Never knew I needed them so much!

I was totally against the idea of a wedding planner until I met MC's through Meadhaven. I knew I was a control freak and didn't see the point of hiring someone when I would be so nitpicky anyway. I could not have been more wrong, though, as upgrading to full services ended up being the best thing we did. As an out-of-state bride, I'd now say it was a necessity. The gift of not having to buy and transport decor, secure calligraphy, and spend the day of setting up was the best gift anyone could have ever given us. It was hands free and yet exactly how I wanted it.

Megan, Kristy, and the entire team were lovely, and their professional knowledge and connections to other vendors made everything easier. At a certain point, even simple communication with vendors became too overwhelming, and Megan was always there to intercept my stress and repackage it into digestible information for vendors. By the week of the wedding, I was horribly sick and lost my voice, and I'm sure I wouldn't have made it down the aisle without Megan's sweet blend of Southern hospitality and efficiency. She ran interference, and I will forever be grateful for her strength that day. Love Margaret Claire's!

Sent on 12/28/2019

Chris Price · Married on 07/20/2019

Best wedding planner ever- megan

Hiring Megan Mynatt was the BEST decision we made in our entire wedding process. Her ability to help guide us in almost every aspect of the wedding made the whole process so much easier. She was a non-biased, experienced voice to help settle any disputes. Megan was punctual, responsive, intuitive, and genuine. She wants you to have a special day and wants to take the burden off of you. Not only is she helpful in the planning, but the day of she is EVEN BETTER!! She was NOT frantically running around yelling at people to get things done. Megan was a constant presence of tranquility while always providing a quick solution to any issue that occurred. Whenever there was a need, somehow she would appear out of nowhere, fix the issue, and disappear. Do yourself a favor and hire Megan! You will not regret it.

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Carol

Carol Ann Cho · Married on 07/19/2019

Custom tailored service

We are so pleased with our experience with Margaret Claire’s... as the mother of the bride I was able to truly relax and enjoy the wedding. Megan truly made my daughter’s dream come true with every I dotted and every T crossed! The decor provided was stunning , the wedding ceremony just beautiful and the reception was so fun and every wish that we had planned was fulfilled ! The food was delicious and beautifully presented. I truly recommend all of their services.

Sent on 07/21/2019

Cindy Allen · Married on 06/22/2019

Best money ever spent

My daughter was married a few days ago and we used Kristy and her group. They took a rain situation and worked themselves to death to make it beautiful with plan B in the barn. I could have never made it all look as beautiful as they did. They know their stuff and Kristy always makes you feel calm and reassured when you go to her with your questions or concerns. She and her team are the bomb and I would recommend them over and over. They really care about your special day and making it be the best experience possible! Thank you Margaret Claire’s for everything ❤️

Sent on 06/24/2019

Marena Mills · Married on 06/22/2019

Best money you’ll spend!!!!

Margaret Claire’s was a life savor and the best money you’ll spend!!! Our wedding day had a chance of rain which lead us to our back up plan, which Kristy and her team completely went above and beyond! Everything was more beautiful than we could have ever imagined and they saved the day by making us love our back up plan more than the original! ❤️ They’re the best!

Sent on 07/13/2019
  • Susan

Susan · Married on 06/15/2019

Margaret Claire’s Weddings and Events

We Used Margaret Claire’s for my daughter’s wedding on 6/8/18. They did an outstanding job. Kim and Meagan, our planners were very kind and professional. They made sure that every detail was carried out to perfection. The event was beautiful and exceeded our expectations.
    Kristy Meyers, the owner, was an absolute joy to work with and great at calming my anxiety. She was creative and flexible. The pricing was great.
    The food was delicious, plentiful and priced right. I got many compliments on the food and the wedding.
    I will use Margaret Claire’s for all of my future events.

• W

Willie Rena' Lane · Married on 06/15/2019

Forever grateful

Honestly, there are not enough positive superlatives to accurately describe our experience with Kristy Myers and Margaret Claire’s services. My daughter had a very clear vision of what she wanted her wedding to be and Kristy made sure that it was fulfilled to the very last detail. She did this in a way that was assertive yet friendly, positive yet realistic and absolutely took care of even the smallest request. Her relationship with the vendors was professional, clear, and very positive. Her personal interaction with my daughter and myself was a joy and I honestly feel as though I would like for her to be a friend for life. Those are no small words coming from me, I assure you. On the day of the wedding she and Kim were extraordinary in there hard work that they made appear effortless, which is what you want more than anything on your wedding day. I saw Kim in the background all day looking elegant while at the same time taking care of business. Not an easy thing to do. They both carried it off brilliantly. I cannot recommend them and the people that work with them enough! We will be forever grateful for giving us this wonderful wonderful day.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

It was our joy Willie to be a part of your sweet Elizabeth’s wedding day! We now consider you a friend for life! Thank you for trusting us!
  • Sherry

Sherry Branam · Married on 06/08/2019

daughters wedding on June 8, 2019

If you wanna have a wedding to remember then hire the girls at MC. This team of professionals know what it takes to give the bride and groom the best day of their life. They have skills to organize, design, decorate and coordinate this special day beyond what you could imagine. This team knows how to handle any situation and make it work for the bride n groom. They have years of experience to bring to your wedding day. If I had to do over I most certainly would hire the team at MC again. They are worth every penny spent on having a wedding coordinator.

Chad Thompson · Married on 06/08/2019

Like and Keylee Thompson wedding

Kristy and crew absolutely knocked it out of park for Luke and Keylee THOMPSON’s wedding! From the moment you arrived until the moment you left Luke and Keylee’s wedding day was magical. Thank you for such a professional personable wedding for my son and his bride. So very thankful!!!!

• Amy

Amy Thompson · Married on 06/08/2019

Luke and Keylee's dream wedding. June 8, 2019!!

Kristy and the MC crew exceeded my expectations for my son's wedding. Of course I knew with Kristy in charge it would be a dream come true for Luke and Keylee. The attention to detail, organization, and beautiful decorating are just a few of her many talents! She truly cares and it shows with the love and care bestowed on everyone involved. Thank you my friend for taking special care of Luke and Keylee on their special day! Much love always!!!!
    Amy 💗

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

The BEST decision we made!

Absolutely the best decision we made when choosing wedding vendors! Kristy and her team made the entire process easy, and truthfully very fun! They calmed my nerves and held my hand when it was necessary and helped plan the most gorgeous wedding for us. I can not thank them enough for all they did for us. Look no further, they’re absolutely the best in the business.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Small · Married on 06/01/2019

Truly the Best Day Ever, Thanks to Margaret Claire's!

Two weeks after our daughter’s wedding, and we still can’t believe how absolutely PERFECT it all was—and that had everything to do with Margaret Claire’s and our incredible planner, Megan. My daughter and her now-husband had a pretty clear vision of how they wanted their wedding to be, and I can honestly say that MC made their dreams reality. I cannot express how many times I heard: “This is the best wedding ever!” from our wedding guests. The most beautiful, the most fun, the best food… on and on. In short, it was a magical day from start to finish. And we were all completely relaxed. All day.

Megan told me from the beginning that her job was to make sure I, the mother of the bride, had nothing to do on the wedding day but enjoy it. I cannot express what a gift this was! I was with my daughter all day, delighting in every minute from start to finish without worrying about decorating or directing people or setting up or cleaning up one single thing. And that’s just on the wedding day!

I will freely admit that initially I was skeptical of needing a wedding planning service. I mean, I enjoy this kind of thing myself: planning, decorating, etc. What could be so hard about it? I had no idea.

From our very first meeting, Megan embraced us personally as a family, not as generic clients. She took the time to get to know my daughter, her now-husband, and their tastes. She listened, made a few suggestions, and then got to planning. Megan kept them on schedule but with enough flexibility to accommodate their own busy lives. Margaret Claire’s has a whole warehouse of decorations, from table numbers to candle holders to furniture, so we didn’t have to buy any decorations except a few things for the photo booth. The whole Margaret Claire’s system is efficient, flexible, personal, well organized, and creative. Megan had suggestions for vendors but didn’t insist on using any particular ones. All her suggestions were wonderful, from the DJ to the make-up artist to the cakes. The last month before the wedding, Megan worked tirelessly to make sure every single detail was covered. We trusted that Megan was taking care of all the details and would just tell us if there was anything we needed to be doing.

I cannot emphasize enough how absolutely flawless the actual wedding day was. I knew it would be gorgeous, but WOW. Megan and the Margaret Claire’s team did literally everything: all the set-up, decorating, every single tiny detail. They made us laugh and allowed us to relax and enjoy each moment. We don’t even know any of the behind-the-scenes glitches, if there were any, because they handled everything. Really, we could go on and on and on, but my advice: do not attempt to plan a wedding without Margaret Claire’s. They made our one and only daughter’s wedding truly the best day ever.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate the opportunity to have served you and your family on such a precious occasion as your daughter's wedding day! We wish the newlyweds the very best and our prayers for them will continue for years to come! Thank you again for taking the time to review us!

Grace · Married on 05/26/2019

She is amazing!

Kristy was such a pleasure to work with through this stressful wedding planning process. She was very detailed oriented and made my day so much easier. I seriously could not have had such an amazing wedding without her. I’ve got to know her so well and going to miss working with her! She’s the best!

Sent on 05/31/2019
  • Brittney

Brittney · Married on 05/25/2019

She will make your dreams come true!!!

When we booked our venue, The Stables at Strawberry Creek, Bobby told us we would be working with a lady named Kristy who would be like family by the time we were ready for the big day and he wasn't kidding! Not sure if we are the family she signed up for but I am SO glad she kept us LOL She is absolutely amazing and probably knows more about wedding planning and decorating than any other soul on this Earth! I never once felt like I wasn't involved in the planning and even when she had to break it down more than once and finally just turn her office into my own little reception table dressing room, she did it all with a huge smile and the sweetest words as she tried to figure out exactly what I wanted my wedding day to look like, even when I didn't know what I wanted some times!

Another amazing thing about working with Margaret Claire's is they are seriously a one stop shop and have a Grade A crew that will leave you stunned by their talent and kindness at every turn! We used DJ Keith, who OMG...no words for how awesome he was!!! My family and I are still blown away by how much fun he made our reception and how interactive he was with everyone in attendance!!! We also used Chef Andrew for our reception dinner and I swear I got a text today from a friend, almost two weeks later, saying they were still blown away by how delicious the food was at our wedding and that she hadn't been able to stop thinking about it!

Amazing day made possible by a phenomenal company! Thank you for everything you did for us!!!

Sent on 06/06/2019

Angela Sandel · Married on 04/27/2019

Amazing organization

Kristy and her staff made my sons wedding day perfect. Thank you all for your hard work and personal touch!

Sent on 04/29/2019

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

Thank you Angela! Cameron is a jewel and we appreciate the opportunity to have been a part of he and CJ's wedding day!

Jennifer Yearack · Married on 04/27/2019

My Daughters dream wedding was made possible by Margaret Clair's Weddings and Events

Kristy and her staff were absolutely amazing, they thought of everything and made the entire wedding experience so enjoyable and non stressful. She really did have EVERYTHING covered. Everyone knew where they were supposed to be and what to do at every moment. The barn was decorated beautifully, exactly the way we talked about and exceeded our expectations. I can't give enough praise to Kristy and her staff for making sure everything for CJ and Cameron's special day turned out so flawlessly. I would recommend Margaret Clair's Wedding and Events to anyone who is having a wedding or event.

Sent on 05/07/2019

Jennifer,
    Thank you so much for the kind words! Your family was just precious during the entire year of planning. I enjoyed getting to know all of you and wish you the very best in the future! Please don't be strangers! I can't wait to see your sweet red headed little grand babies one day!
  • W

Whitney · Married on 03/09/2019

Kristy and her team were excellent on the day of the wedding! I highly recommend her wedding planning and decorating service!

Kristy and her team were very professional and flexible on the day of the wedding. It was a pleasure working with them!

Sent on 03/11/2019

Margaret Claire's Weddings & Events LLC's reply:

You were a stunning Bride sweet Whitney! Thank tou for the kind words and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your wedding day!