Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37909 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Erin Morrison Photography

Erin Morrison Photography is a lifestyle photographer located out of Knoxville, Tennessee. With over 150 weddings under her belt, Erin has experience that shows in every photo she takes. She loves getting to meet new couples and what makes their relationships special and then taking that and capturing it in stills from their big moments.

Services offered

Erin Morrison Photography believes it is important to create an atmosphere where you and your partner can be yourselves because it creates the best photos. Their wedding package starts at a base rate and then is customized to match each clients individual needs. This package includes two photographers the day of to ensure they are able to capture your day from a variety of angles and in turn provide you with the best shots possible. In addition to that, you will recieve 8 hours of coverage, access to an online gallery, print rights, and an engagement session. Not only does this mean you get to celebrate your milestone but it also gives you time to get comfortable around each other before the big day.

Follow Erin Morrison Photography on

Erin Morrison Photography 4
Erin Morrison Photography 5
  • Teresa

Teresa Orlow · Married on 12/10/2019

Erin is the Lebron James of Photography!!

Erin is extremely talented and we could not have asked for a better experience on our big day! We are from out-of-state and Erin went above and beyond to answer our questions and meet us beforehand. We chose to forego the engagement session since we are from out of town. Erin was willing to give us extra time on our big day to take photos in the Smoky mountains. We absolutely loved our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime!

Erin Morrison Photography 20
    Erin Morrison Photography 21
    Erin Morrison Photography 22
    Sent on 12/10/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Best. Title. Ever. Thank you both for being so so wonderful! We had an amazing time with your friends and family. Wishing you the very best in your marriage! #muchlove
  • Marylynne

Marylynne · Married on 11/27/2019

Erin is the bomb.com... yes I went there! She’s that good!

I probably had my heart set on Erin, based solely on her work, before I had ANYTHING else planned or picked out! Then I spoke to her and the ease talking to her, her through and professional manner, AND she was within my budget sold me! SCORE!!

I was so nervous about being on the other side of the camera, but that all changed when we met in Cades Cove and we finally got to hang out! It was like hanging out with my two best friends, laughing, catching up, and being on a photography adventure.. all my favorite things! Then came the pictures from our engagement shoot! I was speechless! Being a plus size girl I feared I wouldn’t like me in my pictures. My first thing I do when looking at a pic of me is to pick myself apart and criticize everything about me. Honestly I didn’t know I could look like that! Erin knows all the right angles and flattering poses! She is a true pro at what she does!

Our wedding day was completely seamless as far as our photography was concerned! Our second shooter was Freddie with Clint James photography and him and Erin compliment one another very well! They fit in perfectly with our diverse group of family and friends. Seriously it was like we all knew each other for years! They were amazing at catching things I never thought of, and everything I wanted. The artistry and creativity put into our wedding photos leave me speechless! The first time I talked to Erin I told her I wanted someone who could tell the story of our wedding day through photos. We live in Louisiana and got married in Pigeon Forge, TN. So our small intimate destination wedding would also mean some of our loved ones wouldn’t be able to make it. It’s very important to me to share it with them and our generations to come! I am proud to say that I cannot wait to get my album made and share it with everyone. I truly had a storybook wedding, and will have a perfect storybook to share it with everyone because of Erin!

My number one going into the wedding planning process was my photographer! I’m so thankful to say mine did not disappoint! Erin even gave me advice on other wedding planning things! She is phenomenal! Working with Erin is one investment you WILL NOT regret!

We will be returning for family/ anniversary photos in the future and cannot wait to work with you again! Maybe someday I’ll come and take some of your classes! Thank you Erin from the bottom of our hearts! There just aren’t adequate words to express our gratitude!

Erin Morrison Photography 23
    Erin Morrison Photography 35
    Erin Morrison Photography 36
    Sent on 01/08/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Literally got a lump in my throat after reading this. THANK YOU for the amazing words, the amazing wedding, and the amazing friendship. Can we still text? :-) #muchlove

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Erin Morrison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 3000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 3200
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

Real Weddings

• Beauty By Blair
    Beauty By Blair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erin Morrison is a phenomenal photographer! Her style is classic, romantic, and you'll absolutely love working with her! Highly Recommend!

• Melody Cook Photography
    Melody Cook Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE EMP!!!!! Her work is absolutely gorgeous!!!

• Knoxville, 37909 See on map