Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37909 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Most Popular Price $3,200
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2

About Erin Morrison Photography

Erin Morrison Photography is a lifestyle photographer located out of Knoxville, Tennessee. With over 150 weddings under her belt, Erin has experience that shows in every photo she takes. She loves getting to meet new couples and what makes their relationships special and then taking that and capturing it in stills from their big moments.

Services offered

Erin Morrison Photography believes it is important to create an atmosphere where you and your partner can be yourselves because it creates the best photos. Their wedding package starts at a base rate and then is customized to match each clients individual needs. This package includes two photographers the day of to ensure they are able to capture your day from a variety of angles and in turn provide you with the best shots possible. In addition to that, you will recieve 8 hours of coverage, access to an online gallery, print rights, and an engagement session. Not only does this mean you get to celebrate your milestone but it also gives you time to get comfortable around each other before the big day.

Follow Erin Morrison Photography on

Erin Morrison Photography 6
Erin Morrison Photography 7

Liz Stone · Getting married on 04/03/2020

ERIN IS A ROCKSTAR and the best investment you'll ever make

Erin was the best investment we made throughout our wedding process! She was the first vendor I knew I had to have, and actually she helped me pick out so many of my other vendors because that is how much I trusted her judgement (and this goes to show how dedicated she is to helping you have the best experience possible). Drew and I grew up in the mountains, and they mean a lot to our relationship. So having a photographer who is licensed in the Smokies to take our engagement pictures was the best thing we could have imagined…and man were our engagement pictures EPIC. I was so worried about taking professional pictures, mostly because I am generally really awkward and never know how to pose myself- but Erin does the best job of making everything feel so natural and fun! Which pays off because NONE of our pictures look posed or fake. They all show the adventurous, fun loving side of us which is exactly what we wanted. It also helps that Erin is actually hilarious herself, so you want to laugh and be happy around her. Not to mention on our wedding day, she made the picture process for us and our wedding party again like a funny game, rather than the dreaded posed pictures that everyone (especially the boys) hate. She captured the most real, intimate, enjoyable moments we had that day. Honestly I feel like our pictures could be on the covers of magazines- sometimes I can’t even believe they are pictures of Drew and I because of how epically amazing they are. Basically, Erin is a freaking rockstar and if you want your pictures to be the epitome of Pinterest dreams then do yourself a favor and hire Erin for all things pictures for every life event.

Sent on 05/13/2019
    Erin Morrison Photography 20
    Erin Morrison Photography 21

Amanda Wright · Married on 08/09/2019

Natural & Emotional

From the beginning of our wedding planning process we knew that our photographer was probably the most important vendor to us.
    I knew that I wanted someone who would be able to take photos that transport us back to the moment and truly encapsulate what we were feeling.
    When I found Erin’s work I was immediately transfixed by the way she captures not only light and surroundings but of course her couples! I can be the first to admit that I’m not the most photogenic but she I could tell in her portfolio that she is able to get people to feel comfortable and natural. No awkward posing here.
    Erin was super easy to communicate with and is able to go with the flow. As soon as I met her it felt more like talking to a friend you were catching up with rather than a person I’d just met. Her easy-going nature made our engagement shoot fly by and she made us feel so at ease even with a camera in front of us. She has lots of tricks up her sleeve to get some great giggles and movements out of anyone!
    Fast forward to our wedding day! A VERY humid, very hot August day. It even rained on our ceremony and we had to wait it out and start again! With that said, Erin and her second shooter Brittany didn’t let that phase them even though I was a bit flustered.
    We just received our gallery back (way faster than I was expecting!) and I am obsessed! There are so many great shots and it’s so hard to pick favorites! Even those it was so hot and humid Erin captures the light in a way to make it looks like a bright and breezy day!
    Her style is so natural and intimate. You can really feel the emotion in her images and looking through them really does make us want to relive the day over and over! These photographs will transport us back to our wedding for years to come!! As Erin would say, “Much Love”!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

THIS IS THE BEST! Thank you, thank you for being super awesome and sending all the good vibes. A whole lot of MUCH LOVE! #muchlove

Erin Morrison Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,200.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

Real Weddings

• Beauty By Blair
    Beauty By Blair Wedding Hair & Makeup

Erin Morrison is a phenomenal photographer! Her style is classic, romantic, and you'll absolutely love working with her! Highly Recommend!

• Melody Cook Photography
    Melody Cook Photography Wedding Photographers

LOVE LOVE LOVE EMP!!!!! Her work is absolutely gorgeous!!!