34 Reviews for Erin Morrison Photography

Wedding Portraits (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Albums (1)
34 Erin Morrison Photography Reviews

Erin is amazing! We had an outdoor engagement shoot planned and it ended up raining all day. She found us a warehouse on short notice and the pictures turned out incredible (as did our wedding photos).
She is incredibly efficient, professional, and fun to work with and I can't imagine anyone better!

Profile Picture Kelly, 4/28/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I saw Erin's work on Pinterest and instantly knew she was the perfect photographer for our elopement. She went above and beyond to help us every step of the way, including referring us to our wonderful officiant and providing lots of insight about Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Her pricing and contracts are so straightforward and reasonable, which speaks greatly to her professionalism and reliability. The day of, she captured our personalities beautifully, never putting us in cheesy poses. Our day was an absolute fairytale and thanks to Erin, we have the pictures to prove it.

Profile Picture Candace , 4/25/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: High-Res Images, Digital Files

If you are looking for a engagement and/or wedding photographer look no further! Erin is so talented and has incredible vision!! Like most couples, my husband and I are not professional models so did not know what to do for a photo session. However, Erin made us feel so comfortable the whole time like we were spending time with a friend instead of having our pictures taken. On our wedding day, Erin was able to get the most amazing photos in a short amount of time so we could spend time with family and friends! HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture Catherine, 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When we decided to elope to the Smokies I knew that our wedding pictures would be one of the most important parts of the experience. I found Erin Morrison Photography and I am so glad I did. Erin made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures are beautiful, creative, and unique. I wouldn't change a thing!

Profile Picture Kylee, 8/23/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin is an amazing photographer! My husband and I did our engagement and wedding photos with her! She a such a genuine person and fun to work with! I am very camera shy and she made me and my husband feel so comfortable and care free in front of the camera! Her photography style is one of a kind!

Profile Picture Liz, 8/19/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erin Morrison Photography is one-of-a-kind. Erin is incredibly down-to-earth, genuine, and talented. She loves getting to know people, and she is a natural storyteller. We found Erin through Wedding Wire; out of all the photographers that we looked at on Wedding Wire, her photos caught our eye and made us stop and look. Her photos are very authentic and incredibly artistic. She was able to take two slightly photo-awkward people and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement and wedding photos are literally art. We will treasure them forever. We would recommend Erin to anyone looking for an authentic, professional, talented, easy-to-work-with wedding photographer. She won't disappoint!

Profile Picture Ann, 7/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I'm a huge photo hoarder so a good photographer was important to me and when I saw Erin's work I instantly fell in love. When we met her, it was not a disappointment! As it was our first professional photoshoot she made it easy and fun and never missed a beat! She did our engagement and wedding photos and I'm completely obsessed with both! She gave us pictures to treasure for a lifetime and I could never pay enough for that- she's not just a great photographer but a great person. We'll never go to anyone else for photos!

Profile Picture Kelsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin is unbelievable. Truly a gem and her work is so beautiful! Highly recommend!!!

Profile Picture Audra, 6/13/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Erin! We are very satisfied with our pictures.

Profile Picture Ryan, 5/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

My daughter and her fiancé used Erin for their wedding in May. Erin was so good at getting everyone's personality to come through in the pictures. She was patient and not intrusive at all. So many times you see the photographer dictating the flow of the day. Erin didn't do that. She had a plan and shared it with us. Then we made sure we were where she needed us to be. She was right on time and the wedding just flowed so well. Both Erin and her second shooter were in the right place every time and they both caught every memorable moment from every angle. The bride and groom, as well as the whole wedding party, were so relaxed with Erin and got to just be themselves. As a result, Erin captured the real relationships between all of them. Erin was also very quick getting the results back to them and they were just beautiful. I am a proud mama and love the way these photos tell the story of the wedding. Thanks Erin!

Profile Picture Tere, 5/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin was amazing and very professional along every step of our wedding not to mention her photos are beautiful. We used her for both our engagement photos and for our wedding photos. I contacted her because I had seen what an great job she did for two of my friends weddings. I have and would recommend her to others. I hope to use her in the future for family milestones. We were incredibly pleased with everything.

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files

Erin was great to work with!! We loved having her as our photographer. She takes absolutely beautiful pictures. She's got a great eye and is very artistic

Profile Picture Kate , 5/7/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

EMP is amazing. She did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. Her prices are great but her style is really what sealed the deal for us. Looking through her photos, you can easily see how creative she likes to be with her clients. She's great at helping you loosen up to get the best shots. She's easy to work with and I think it shows in her shots how much she really cares about what she does. You can't go wrong with Erin!

Profile Picture Demi-Raine, 4/27/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Choosing Erin as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made. In our research for photographers, quality, cost and personality were the top factors, and frankly hard to get in combination. In Erin we found all of that, plus more. Erin has the style and aesthetic that we were looking for for our wooded, natural, dreamy wedding, and she NAILED IT. She also made taking photos fun and comfortable. She was extremely responsive and open to questions and changes. On wedding day, thanks to mother nature we had some last minute changes to the timing and setup, and Erin and her team didn't miss a step. We also had a difficult aisle setup (down a lane in the woods), which could have thrown some people off, but she captured everything, including some incredible in-the-woods shots. We are absolutely in love with our pictures and can't stop looking at them!

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 4/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erin Morrison Photography is top notch! Erin is an incredible person, who loves her couples and loves to bring out the best in them. Her photography skills are out of this world. While looking for wedding photographers, it was the style of EMP that caught my eye. I liked the artistic touch and colors that she uses to make the photos even more romantic and enchanted. After falling in love with her work, I knew I needed to have EMP as our wedding photographer. And she exceed our expectations! The whole process went smoothly and so easily. I loved how Erin worked with us to not necessarily "pose us" but make our bodies move in a way that produces the prefect shot. She really has a gift and I would highly recommend to her and her team to anyone! I can't wait to have another excuse to work with EMP and have her take photos of us.

Profile Picture Kayce, 3/26/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin is fantastic! She is very responsive during the entire process (initial questions, scheduling first meeting, engagement session ideas/questions, wedding day planning, etc.). We honestly loved every single picture from the wedding day and couldn't be more thrilled with her work!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/29/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Photography

Erin was perfect. She made our day magically and I really can't say enough about her skill and personality.

Profile Picture Lia, 10/23/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Erin Morrison Photography was the best. Me and my husband were so thankful to have her photograph our wedding day. Myself, my husband and our families were very impressed. I would I highly, highly recommend Erin Morrison Photography.

Profile Picture Ruth, 10/21/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Love Erin!! She is seriously the best. When we started booking wedding vendors photography was the most important thing to us. We spent weeks trying to find the best photographer. From answering every email I sent her within 24 hours, to driving over an hour to our engagement session on a weeknight we definitely didn't choose wrong. We got our wedding pictures back quickly, and I can't choose a favorite pic! The second shooter Clint was awesome as well. Erin is someone I can be friends with outside of wedding business, she is so easy to get along with. I will be using her for any future photo sessions I need. Can't go wrong with Erin Morrison Photography!

Profile Picture katie, 10/8/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images

Erin was AWESOME! I am so glad we hired her! We did a destination wedding and so we went completely off online reviews before hiring anyone -which can be a gamble.... not her. She is fantastic. Great work, great turnaround, and a professional in every sense of the word!!! ??

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/30/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Hiring all the vendors for a wedding is one of the most difficult things to do, Hiring a photographer can be even more stressful. As a couple my wife Kayce and I struggled to find the right photographer we wanted to hire for our special day. Then we met Erin Morrison. At our initial engagement shoot, we were blown away with how engaging and fun Erin makes her shoots. Erin is one of the most gifted, creative and professional photographers we have met. It was an honor to have her capture our Wedding Day. Looking back we can't imagine having anyone else.

If you are looking for a photographer for your wedding, you need to look no further than Erin Morrison. We look forward to a long relationship with Erin and EMP for future shoots!

Profile Picture Corey, 7/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Wedding Portraits, Albums, Digital Files

Erin did an amazing job shooting my engagement photos and wedding! She made us feel super comfortable and relaxed. The photos turned out awesome, I could not have asked for anything better!

Profile Picture Alexis, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I am a wedding photographer my self and it was very hard choosing someone to shoot our own wedding. After meeting Erin and Clint it was a no brainer! Their work is incredible and they are very low key and easy to work with. I highly recommend using them!

Profile Picture kent, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Erin Morrison Photography was great! She was so fun and easy to work with. We are in love with our engagement photos and our wedding photos. I would highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Kelli, 5/21/16, 1 Review