Erin Morrison Photography Reviews

64 | Knoxville, TN

64 Reviews for Erin Morrison Photography

• Gretchen

Gretchen E. · Getting married on 03/06/2022

Outstanding choice for our photographer!

We felt immediately connected to Erin with her down-to-earth approach, ease and outstanding professionalism. We are thrilled with the photos that Erin and her team took for our wedding! She did a superb job of capturing just the perfect moment throughout our wedding day, including all of those personal moments that mean so much! She was also wonderful about working with us as we navigated the pandemic world.

Sent on 01/31/2021

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

OH YAY! Thank you so so much, Gretchen! It was a wonderful day and I loved meeting you and your friends and family. #muchlove

Katie B. · Married on 05/01/2021

Erin is Amazing!

Erin Morrison was the first vendor we selected after landing on our wedding venue and date. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, our wedding date was rescheduled to a time when Erin was already booked. We're heartbroken to lose Erin as our photographer, but our experience with Erin was nothing but the best. We have AMAZING engagement photos that we will treasure for a lifetime. I would highly recommend Erin to any couple looking for someone to capture their special day.

Sent on 05/01/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such wonderful words. I absolutely appreciate you two and so happy to see you all again in the future! #muchlove
  • Katelyn

Katelyn W. · Married on 03/11/2021

Perfectly Captured Memories!

We were so excited to have Erin and her team as our wedding photographer! She was so friendly and very easy to work with. Having not been familiar with professional photography, she helped us with all the little things we needed to know or do, all with laughs along the way. She was very flexible and accommodating to our schedule and the craziness with COVID. When speaking to her about the potential of having her capture our special day, it was an easy yes when she knew the different venues, the perfect photo opportunities and where the light would be at each point in the day. I was so impressed with her knowledge in the industry and the effort behind the blogs. Each aspect of her business helped me to better prepare myself, as well as better the wedding day overall. The pictures were effortless and organized! I couldn't be happier with all the incredible memories that were captured from our special day!

Sent on 01/17/2021

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Woot Woot! What a great day! It was so nice to meet you two, and I was honored to be a part of your day. Wishing you and yours the very very best! #muchlove

Lindsey T. · Married on 09/10/2020

Erin is Great!

Erin was very professional and easy to work with. She directed us well on every photo since we rarely knew what to do with our hands. :) She made us feel at ease and captured every moment of our special day. She is upbeat, patient, friendly and a super talented photographer. She has a talent for working with natural light and composition. Highly recommend.

Sent on 10/29/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for such kind words! Absolutely loved meeting you and the hubby. Sending #muchlove to you both for a long and happy marriage.

Liz · Married on 04/25/2020

Amazing!! Kept us laughing, no fake smiles.

We booked Erin for our engagement and wedding after seeing her amazing work in instagram. As two people who hate pictures we were nervous for our engagement shoot, as we thought we would be unbelievably awkward. Erin did an amazing job of making us laugh throughout our entire session our pictures litter our house. We were so bummed when COVID-19 resulted in us postponing our wedding. We unfortunately didn’t get to keep Erin! We will be using her in future for family photos! Such an amazing person. Highly recommend!!

Sent on 03/20/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

THANK YOU for the sweet words! I am so happy that you are thrilled with your engagement photos, and I am bummed to not be a part of your wedding day. I wish you two the very very best! #muchlove

Liz S. · Married on 04/03/2020

ERIN IS A ROCKSTAR and the best investment you'll ever make

Erin was the best investment we made throughout our wedding process! She was the first vendor I knew I had to have, and actually she helped me pick out so many of my other vendors because that is how much I trusted her judgement (and this goes to show how dedicated she is to helping you have the best experience possible). Drew and I grew up in the mountains, and they mean a lot to our relationship. So having a photographer who is licensed in the Smokies to take our engagement pictures was the best thing we could have imagined…and man were our engagement pictures EPIC. I was so worried about taking professional pictures, mostly because I am generally really awkward and never know how to pose myself- but Erin does the best job of making everything feel so natural and fun! Which pays off because NONE of our pictures look posed or fake. They all show the adventurous, fun loving side of us which is exactly what we wanted. It also helps that Erin is actually hilarious herself, so you want to laugh and be happy around her. Not to mention on our wedding day, she made the picture process for us and our wedding party again like a funny game, rather than the dreaded posed pictures that everyone (especially the boys) hate. She captured the most real, intimate, enjoyable moments we had that day. Honestly I feel like our pictures could be on the covers of magazines- sometimes I can’t even believe they are pictures of Drew and I because of how epically amazing they are. Basically, Erin is a freaking rockstar and if you want your pictures to be the epitome of Pinterest dreams then do yourself a favor and hire Erin for all things pictures for every life event.

Sent on 05/13/2019

Devon F. · Married on 01/04/2020

Fantastic photographer!

My wife and I went with Erin Morrison Photography for our engagement and wedding photos, and we couldn't be happier with the quality of product she delivered us. Along with her loads of experience and professionalism, Erin makes you feel connected and comfortable during your shoot. She was an absolute JOY to work with! My wife and I would recommend Erin Morrison Photography to ANYONE looking for a great photographer to capture your special day!

Sent on 04/24/2021

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

This is awesome! We loved hanging out with you two for your engagement photos and wedding photos! It was a great time and we hope to see you again sooner than later! #muchlove
  • Teresa

Teresa O. · Married on 12/10/2019

Erin is the Lebron James of Photography!!

Erin is extremely talented and we could not have asked for a better experience on our big day! We are from out-of-state and Erin went above and beyond to answer our questions and meet us beforehand. We chose to forego the engagement session since we are from out of town. Erin was willing to give us extra time on our big day to take photos in the Smoky mountains. We absolutely loved our photos and will cherish them for a lifetime!

Sent on 12/10/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Best. Title. Ever. Thank you both for being so so wonderful! We had an amazing time with your friends and family. Wishing you the very best in your marriage! #muchlove
  • Marylynne

Marylynne · Married on 11/27/2019

Erin is the bomb.com... yes I went there! She’s that good!

I probably had my heart set on Erin, based solely on her work, before I had ANYTHING else planned or picked out! Then I spoke to her and the ease talking to her, her through and professional manner, AND she was within my budget sold me! SCORE!!

I was so nervous about being on the other side of the camera, but that all changed when we met in Cades Cove and we finally got to hang out! It was like hanging out with my two best friends, laughing, catching up, and being on a photography adventure.. all my favorite things! Then came the pictures from our engagement shoot! I was speechless! Being a plus size girl I feared I wouldn’t like me in my pictures. My first thing I do when looking at a pic of me is to pick myself apart and criticize everything about me. Honestly I didn’t know I could look like that! Erin knows all the right angles and flattering poses! She is a true pro at what she does!

Our wedding day was completely seamless as far as our photography was concerned! Our second shooter was Freddie with Clint James photography and him and Erin compliment one another very well! They fit in perfectly with our diverse group of family and friends. Seriously it was like we all knew each other for years! They were amazing at catching things I never thought of, and everything I wanted. The artistry and creativity put into our wedding photos leave me speechless! The first time I talked to Erin I told her I wanted someone who could tell the story of our wedding day through photos. We live in Louisiana and got married in Pigeon Forge, TN. So our small intimate destination wedding would also mean some of our loved ones wouldn’t be able to make it. It’s very important to me to share it with them and our generations to come! I am proud to say that I cannot wait to get my album made and share it with everyone. I truly had a storybook wedding, and will have a perfect storybook to share it with everyone because of Erin!

My number one going into the wedding planning process was my photographer! I’m so thankful to say mine did not disappoint! Erin even gave me advice on other wedding planning things! She is phenomenal! Working with Erin is one investment you WILL NOT regret!

We will be returning for family/ anniversary photos in the future and cannot wait to work with you again! Maybe someday I’ll come and take some of your classes! Thank you Erin from the bottom of our hearts! There just aren’t adequate words to express our gratitude!

Sent on 01/08/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Literally got a lump in my throat after reading this. THANK YOU for the amazing words, the amazing wedding, and the amazing friendship. Can we still text? :-) #muchlove
  • Christopher

Christopher P. · Married on 11/10/2019

Erin is the best!

Erin was amazing. The pictures were amazing and me and my wife couldn't be happier.

Sent on 01/06/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for such a wonderful review. We absolutely LOVED your wedding. I wish you and Brittany the very best! #muchlove

Ashley P. · Married on 11/09/2019

Excellent!!!

Erin was everything we hoped for in a wedding photographer and more! She is incredibly talented, and the best investment we made planning our wedding! Only one week before our wedding I called in a panic because we picked a venue with no outdoor area for couples shots. Somehow, she pulled off taking our pictures on the sidewalk in the neighborhood behind the venue, and they are MAGICAL! She even jumped on the dance floor and saved our asses when no one knew the moves to Wobble. Lol We originally found her by googling LGBTQ wedding photographers in Knoxville, and loved her work. It is clear that she does not market herself as LGBTQ friendly for the purpose of generating business; she genuinely believes love is love and we felt that throughout the entire process! Highly, highly, HIGHLY recommend Erin!

Sent on 01/05/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

THANK YOU so much for the awesome review. You know I love me some wobble. I wish you two the absolute very best in your marriage and I hope to see you two again very soon! #muchlove

Natalie H. · Married on 10/26/2019

Turns out, Erin is 100 percent that good.

Erin shot our engagement photos in March and our wedding in October, 2019. Like many have mentioned in previous reviews, I was drawn to Erin’s use of light, nature, and mountain vibes. But, you can see those things for yourself in her work. So, I’ll talk a little about what you might not be able to see by just looking at her photos. Erin has an ability to form honest connection, a genuine desire to help, and a type A level of organization that mitigated so much stress for us. She was always willing to answer questions and point us in the direction of helpful resources. She is passionate and professional. Erin has a true gift for creating and capturing moments. My wife and I went back and forth about hiring a videographer. As the wedding came and went, I was feeling really disappointed that we decided to forgo that expense. No matter how hard you try, it is impossible to be fully present for every moment of your wedding. Without a professional video, I felt like I had missed out on so many moments...until I got our photos back. What I love most about our photos is that they are living, breathing images. You can see the movement, the joy, the fun, and the love in each one. When I look at them, I see the care put into each bouquet of flowers, the tears of laughter rolling down my Man of Honor’s face, and the childlike joy as my Dad does the shoulder roll to Meghan Trainor. Erin is the best, hands down. If you want the best, go with her.

Sent on 01/10/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

This officially wins for the best title! Thank you Natalie for such a great review, a great wedding day, and great friendship. You two were a JOY to work with and I look forward to seeing you both again real soon! #muchlove

Elizabeth · Married on 10/19/2019

Beautiful photos to cherish

Booking Erin was a no-brainer for me. I saw her photography for the first time on our venue’s site - and instantly knew she had to be our photographer. Her journalism style of telling the story of your wedding day matched what we were looking for. As a bonus she was very professional, responsive, and very sweet. We felt instantly comfortable with her during our engagement shoot, which continued into working with her for our wedding day. Even the second shooter she brought with her on our wedding day was wonderful. I couldn’t recommend Erin Morrison photography enough!

Sent on 11/09/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for the kind words. Matthew and I had a wonderful time at your wedding:-) #muchlove
  • Sara

Sara N. · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent, Fun, Creative Engagement and Wedding Photographer

We found Erin on Instagram and sought out her services because of her quality of photos. From the moment I submitted a request and got the questionnaire back, we were convinced we needed to use her. Our whole experience was her website, questionnaire, phone call, communication, execution was fun, light, professional, intentional, and creative. We felt like ourselves while being photographed and had the most incredible time loving each other in front of the camera lens. AND then we got the final product back and holy moly, the quality of photos was impeccable. I would highly recommend Erin and her services along with just getting a chance to know her. I feel like I made a friend and all thanks to Instagram!

Sent on 01/19/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

THANK YOU for such a sweet review! We loved getting to know you two and look forward to seeing you all again soon! #muchlove
  • Katie

Katie M. · Married on 08/10/2019

No regrets - Book Erin Now!!

We are so happy with the truly incredible gallery of photos that Erin and Michael shot from our wedding day on August 10, 2019 in Sylva, North Carolina. Now that the party is over, it means so much to have these documented memories that we just can't stop obsessing over! From the start, Erin was a joy to work with. She is incredibly responsive and considerate! We had so much fun with her on our wedding day and seriously cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL! Thank you so much for the kind words! I wish you and Quinn nothing but the very best! #muchlove

Amanda W. · Married on 08/09/2019

Natural & Emotional

From the beginning of our wedding planning process we knew that our photographer was probably the most important vendor to us.
    I knew that I wanted someone who would be able to take photos that transport us back to the moment and truly encapsulate what we were feeling.
    When I found Erin’s work I was immediately transfixed by the way she captures not only light and surroundings but of course her couples! I can be the first to admit that I’m not the most photogenic but she I could tell in her portfolio that she is able to get people to feel comfortable and natural. No awkward posing here.
    Erin was super easy to communicate with and is able to go with the flow. As soon as I met her it felt more like talking to a friend you were catching up with rather than a person I’d just met. Her easy-going nature made our engagement shoot fly by and she made us feel so at ease even with a camera in front of us. She has lots of tricks up her sleeve to get some great giggles and movements out of anyone!
    Fast forward to our wedding day! A VERY humid, very hot August day. It even rained on our ceremony and we had to wait it out and start again! With that said, Erin and her second shooter Brittany didn’t let that phase them even though I was a bit flustered.
    We just received our gallery back (way faster than I was expecting!) and I am obsessed! There are so many great shots and it’s so hard to pick favorites! Even those it was so hot and humid Erin captures the light in a way to make it looks like a bright and breezy day!
    Her style is so natural and intimate. You can really feel the emotion in her images and looking through them really does make us want to relive the day over and over! These photographs will transport us back to our wedding for years to come!! As Erin would say, “Much Love”!!!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

THIS IS THE BEST! Thank you, thank you for being super awesome and sending all the good vibes. A whole lot of MUCH LOVE! #muchlove
  • Bianca

Bianca · Married on 06/14/2019

LOVE Erin Morrison Photography!

I would not change one single thing about the photography of my wedding. Erin and her second shooter were absolutely a breeze to work with and so much fun! She really made the whole experience exciting and calmed my nerves, and the photos are absolutely amazing and lean on the natural light.

Sent on 07/08/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so so much for the review, Bianca! We loved working with you and the hubby, and we hope to see you two soon! #muchlove
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 06/08/2019

Best experience we could have had!

Erin is so personable and kind - she will make you feel right at home with her so quickly! She handled all the unique pieces of our day (large bridal party, 200+ guests staying through the sparkler exit, etc.) with grace! Her tag 'Much Love' shines through every aspect of her work and she's really just a good human. We could not imagine a better decision for our wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/24/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

And you and Thomas as so personable and kind. It was so fun to work with you and all your friends and family! A great day for sure! #muchlove
  • Jennifer

Jennifer H. · Married on 05/18/2019

Incredible

Erin is truly an incredible photographer and person. She is so talented and you can see that in the photos that she captures. Communication was important to me throughout the wedding planning process and Erin was extremely quick to respond whenever I had any questions or needed any recommendations.. We got married in the Smoky Mountains and she was licensed to take photos there and provided recommendations of other vendors who were and knew the area as well to make the day run smoothly. We loved having her capture our engagement photos and wedding photos. My fiance hates getting photos taken and she made us both feel so comfortable. My wedding photographer was my number 1 important decision. I wanted someone who I could trust and depend on and someone who would capture all of the moments of our intimate wedding.I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture your big day. I hope we can work together in the future again!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Chelsey G. · Married on 05/04/2019

Best wedding photographer!!!

Erin is hands down the best wedding photographer out there. She was with me every step of the way not only just on our wedding day, but the preparation before hand is what really was incredible. Her photos speak for themselves on how talented she is. I was very picky when it came to wedding photographers, and Erin surpassed all expectations I had. She is very professional and also so fun to work with! Thank you Erin for making our forever memories so beautiful

Sent on 07/18/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

This absolutely made my day! Thank you for being such kind, welcoming people. I wish you two the very best in your marriage. #muchlove
  • Courtney

Courtney S. · Married on 04/20/2019

Best photographer in the world!

ERIN MORRISON IS A GODDESS WITH A CAMERA! My husband and I CANNOT say enough great things about her! Erin was beyond helpful, patient, and understanding...not to mention...absolutely hilarious and fun. Throughout the entire planning process, she was very communicative and open to any and ALLLLLLL awkwardness I sent her way. My husband and I are not the most photogenic people but Erin made it so comfortable and easy. From the planning, the engagement shoot, and to the wedding, I couldn’t have asked for a better photographer. She has given us a gift we get to cherish for the rest of our lives! 100000000/10 recommend her for all of your photography needs!!!!

Sent on 02/11/2020

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you, thank you for the great review! We loved working with you two on your engagement and wedding day. Please let me know if you ever find your way back to Knoxville. #muchlove
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/14/2018

Awesome/amazing

My husband gives the smallest smile ever, Erin was able to capture the most amazing and beautiful pictures on our wedding day! I'll be able to look back on these pictures and fall in love with them all over again. 100% recumbent Erin!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

AH! Thank you so much for such a sweet review! You and the hubs were so great to work with! #muchlove
  • Cassie

Cassie A. · Married on 11/03/2018

Definitely choose Erin Morrison Photography!!!

We LOVED Erin!!! She answered all of my questions before the engagement shoot and I was really excited about taking our pics. I don't think of myself as being very photogenic, but we did so many different poses, scenes and played fun games that I didn't even think about that. Once the pics came back, I got even more excited for the wedding day. The day of the wedding, she was easy to work with, kept things light and fun and was just a great complement to everything else going on! We just got our pics back this week and we are having a hard time deciding which ones we want to get printed. Pick Erin! You won't regret it!

Sent on 12/31/2018

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

You are so super awesome Cassie! Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer. I hope to see you and Miles in the future! Best wishes to you both! #muchlove
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2018

Erin Morrison Photography - the BEST Knoxville, TN has to offer!

Erin is a beautiful human being, and a joy to work with. Our entire wedding experience was so much easier on me knowing that Erin was a part of it. I never felt that i needed to make suggestions on photos I wanted, because I trusted her completely! And post engagement session, bridal session, and wedding- I have no regrets! Erin is an artistic, professional, and talented photographer. If you are considering anyone else, don't. Erin is your perfect photographer no matter your style, wedding theme, or venue. Thank you again, Erin! We absolutely loved working with you, and ADORE all our photos!

Sent on 03/01/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

And on this gloomy day, this was a beautiful ray of sunshine! just like you and Thom! Thank you, thank you for being a part of EMP. #muchlove
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2018

Perfection!!!

Erin was exactly what I needed for my destination wedding in the Smokies! I was worried when booking all my vendors and being 3 states away, but Erin was an excellent communicator, available and willing to answer all questions. She really made sure she understood our style and expectations before the big day. On the day of our wedding, Erin and her second shooter were there early and knew the venue well to get the best shots. She helped keep our unruly bridal party moving along through the day and captured every candid moment I wanted. She had ‘sneak peek’ images ready for me in about 4 days and had our entire collection of photos done within 3 weeks!!! I was so impressed with the quality of pictures, I actually couldn’t believe how reasonable her prices were for the quality, skill, and time Erin and her second shooter spent on us! Thank you Erin for everything!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for the kind words! Your wedding day was so much fun and we are glad you enjoyed your images! Best wishes to you and your hubby! #muchlove