Erin Morrison Photography Reviews

Erin Morrison Photography 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 12/14/2018

Awesome/amazing

My husband gives the smallest smile ever, Erin was able to capture the most amazing and beautiful pictures on our wedding day! I'll be able to look back on these pictures and fall in love with them all over again. 100% recumbent Erin!

Sent on 02/22/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

AH! Thank you so much for such a sweet review! You and the hubs were so great to work with! #muchlove
  • Cassie

Cassie Alsup · Married on 11/03/2018

Definitely choose Erin Morrison Photography!!!

We LOVED Erin!!! She answered all of my questions before the engagement shoot and I was really excited about taking our pics. I don't think of myself as being very photogenic, but we did so many different poses, scenes and played fun games that I didn't even think about that. Once the pics came back, I got even more excited for the wedding day. The day of the wedding, she was easy to work with, kept things light and fun and was just a great complement to everything else going on! We just got our pics back this week and we are having a hard time deciding which ones we want to get printed. Pick Erin! You won't regret it!

Sent on 01/01/2019
    Erin Morrison Photography 8
    Erin Morrison Photography 9
    Erin Morrison Photography 10
    Erin Morrison Photography 11
    Erin Morrison Photography 12

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

You are so super awesome Cassie! Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer. I hope to see you and Miles in the future! Best wishes to you both! #muchlove
  • Maureen

Maureen · Married on 10/20/2018

Erin Morrison Photography - the BEST Knoxville, TN has to offer!

Erin is a beautiful human being, and a joy to work with. Our entire wedding experience was so much easier on me knowing that Erin was a part of it. I never felt that i needed to make suggestions on photos I wanted, because I trusted her completely! And post engagement session, bridal session, and wedding- I have no regrets! Erin is an artistic, professional, and talented photographer. If you are considering anyone else, don't. Erin is your perfect photographer no matter your style, wedding theme, or venue. Thank you again, Erin! We absolutely loved working with you, and ADORE all our photos!

Sent on 03/01/2019
    Erin Morrison Photography 13
    Erin Morrison Photography 14
    Erin Morrison Photography 15
    Erin Morrison Photography 16
    Erin Morrison Photography 17
    Erin Morrison Photography 18

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

And on this gloomy day, this was a beautiful ray of sunshine! just like you and Thom! Thank you, thank you for being a part of EMP. #muchlove
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/27/2018

Perfection!!!

Erin was exactly what I needed for my destination wedding in the Smokies! I was worried when booking all my vendors and being 3 states away, but Erin was an excellent communicator, available and willing to answer all questions. She really made sure she understood our style and expectations before the big day. On the day of our wedding, Erin and her second shooter were there early and knew the venue well to get the best shots. She helped keep our unruly bridal party moving along through the day and captured every candid moment I wanted. She had ‘sneak peek’ images ready for me in about 4 days and had our entire collection of photos done within 3 weeks!!! I was so impressed with the quality of pictures, I actually couldn’t believe how reasonable her prices were for the quality, skill, and time Erin and her second shooter spent on us! Thank you Erin for everything!!!

Sent on 11/23/2018

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Stephanie for the kind words! Your wedding day was so much fun and we are glad you enjoyed your images! Best wishes to you and your hubby! #muchlove

Michelle · Married on 09/14/2018

Team Erin!

If I could leave 6 stars I would! All the praise and good reviews in the world would not do justice to the incredible work Erin and her team does. As if the fantastic end product wasn't enough, she is also the kindest, most personable person. She makes what can often times be a stressful and hectic day go by without a hitch! Erin had a way to make you feel so comfortable and loved and I think that's huge, especially on your wedding day!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

THANK YOU so much Michelle! We loved your wedding and more so, your friendship. We wish you and your husband many, many years of happiness! #muchlove
  • Jane

Jane · Married on 08/31/2018

Best Choice I Made

When I began planning my wedding (basically right after I got engaged!), the two highest items on my priority list were venue and photographer. We had to have somewhere to get married (obviously), and equally as important, the day needed to be documented. It was super important to me that we have good quality photos of our wedding day, and that they weren't all stiff and posed looking. My brother is an amateur photographer who was living in Knoxville at the time, and since I live in Florida, I enlisted his help in finding someone up in Tennessee where we planned to have our destination wedding. He stumbled upon Erin on Instagram, and when I checked out her photos, I immediately fell in love with her work. Her photos are so natural looking, but dramatic and special at the same time. Although I looked at a few other photographers before hiring her, I always knew it would be Erin! For the style, quality, and value, there is no one better in East Tennessee. She was so pleasant during our initial phone conversation, and was always quick to respond to emails or texts. She is super down to earth, but ultra professional at the same time. You can tell she takes her work seriously, but she has fun while doing it, which to me is an invaluable combination. She made everyone feel comfortable and at ease, even my husband, who hates pictures! And best of all, she edited them within weeks so we didn't have to wait long to see all of our beautiful photos. I have nothing but positive things to say about both her and her assistant and would highly recommend her to any bride who asked. I would just like to close with a final anecdote to show how awesome she is:
    Our reception venue and the bridal suite were on top of a mountain with a narrow, windy road, and on the morning of the wedding, it had been raining on and off. The road was very slippery, and Erin's car nearly didn't make it to the top. I think she ended up leaving her car midway up and hiking the rest of the way with all her equipment! That is dedication right there!

Jaclyn Beeler · Married on 06/30/2018

Stunning Photography

Erin is absolutely amazing! We chose our wedding date based on her availability because we knew we wanted her before we booked any other vendors for our wedding. Erin takes time to get to know you and make it a meaningful and personal experience. She does everything she can to make you feel comfortable in front of the camera. The pictures she takes are absolutely stunning and we couldn’t be happier with our engagement and wedding photos.

Sent on 02/24/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for such a fabulous review, and for being such fabulous people! I hope that I get to see you and your wife soooon! #muchlove
  • HufflePuffin

M · Married on 06/16/2018

Erin was fantastic to work with. We had an engagement shoot (included in our package) and it was a great opportunity to get to know her photography style a bit. She's very easy to be around and composed some really great photos. She was very punctual with getting our sneak peeks and full albums back to us. After we received our full wedding album, I had some questions about printing photos and she responded immediately even though she was on vacation!

We loved our photos and would hire Erin again in a heartbeat.

Kelly · Married on 04/28/2018

Erin is amazing! We had an outdoor engagement shoot planned and it ended up raining all day. She found us a warehouse on short notice and the pictures turned out incredible (as did our wedding photos).
    She is incredibly efficient, professional, and fun to work with and I can't imagine anyone better!

Candace · Married on 04/25/2018

I saw Erin's work on Pinterest and instantly knew she was the perfect photographer for our elopement. She went above and beyond to help us every step of the way, including referring us to our wonderful officiant and providing lots of insight about Great Smoky Mountain National Park. Her pricing and contracts are so straightforward and reasonable, which speaks greatly to her professionalism and reliability. The day of, she captured our personalities beautifully, never putting us in cheesy poses. Our day was an absolute fairytale and thanks to Erin, we have the pictures to prove it.

Erin Morrison Photography 19
    Erin Morrison Photography 20
    Erin Morrison Photography 21
    Erin Morrison Photography 22
    Erin Morrison Photography 23
    Erin Morrison Photography 24

Catherine · Married on 03/10/2018

If you are looking for a engagement and/or wedding photographer look no further! Erin is so talented and has incredible vision!! Like most couples, my husband and I are not professional models so did not know what to do for a photo session. However, Erin made us feel so comfortable the whole time like we were spending time with a friend instead of having our pictures taken. On our wedding day, Erin was able to get the most amazing photos in a short amount of time so we could spend time with family and friends! HIGHLY recommend!

Erin Morrison Photography 25
    Erin Morrison Photography 26
    Erin Morrison Photography 27
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 01/06/2018

Best decision, ever!

EMP was the best decision we made while planning our wedding! She is incredibly easy to work with and excellent at making everyone feel comfortable in front of the camera. A true professional. Thanks to Erin, I have countless photos to enjoy and reminisce of our wedding day. I will treasure them forever and will always recommend EMP to anyone in search of a fabulous photographer.

Sent on 01/07/2019

Erin Morrison Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Shannon! Your wedding was a dream and was honored to photograph it! I wish you two many, many more anniversaries to be had! #muchlove

Kylee · Married on 08/23/2017

When we decided to elope to the Smokies I knew that our wedding pictures would be one of the most important parts of the experience. I found Erin Morrison Photography and I am so glad I did. Erin made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and our pictures are beautiful, creative, and unique. I wouldn't change a thing!

Liz · Married on 08/19/2017

Erin is an amazing photographer! My husband and I did our engagement and wedding photos with her! She a such a genuine person and fun to work with! I am very camera shy and she made me and my husband feel so comfortable and care free in front of the camera! Her photography style is one of a kind!

Ann · Married on 07/08/2017

Erin Morrison Photography is one-of-a-kind. Erin is incredibly down-to-earth, genuine, and talented. She loves getting to know people, and she is a natural storyteller. We found Erin through Wedding Wire; out of all the photographers that we looked at on Wedding Wire, her photos caught our eye and made us stop and look. Her photos are very authentic and incredibly artistic. She was able to take two slightly photo-awkward people and make us feel comfortable in front of the camera. Our engagement and wedding photos are literally art. We will treasure them forever. We would recommend Erin to anyone looking for an authentic, professional, talented, easy-to-work-with wedding photographer. She won't disappoint!

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

I'm a huge photo hoarder so a good photographer was important to me and when I saw Erin's work I instantly fell in love. When we met her, it was not a disappointment! As it was our first professional photoshoot she made it easy and fun and never missed a beat! She did our engagement and wedding photos and I'm completely obsessed with both! She gave us pictures to treasure for a lifetime and I could never pay enough for that- she's not just a great photographer but a great person. We'll never go to anyone else for photos!

Audra · Married on 06/13/2017

Erin is unbelievable. Truly a gem and her work is so beautiful! Highly recommend!!!

Ryan · Married on 05/25/2017

We loved working with Erin! We are very satisfied with our pictures.

Tere · Married on 05/19/2017

My daughter and her fiancé used Erin for their wedding in May. Erin was so good at getting everyone's personality to come through in the pictures. She was patient and not intrusive at all. So many times you see the photographer dictating the flow of the day. Erin didn't do that. She had a plan and shared it with us. Then we made sure we were where she needed us to be. She was right on time and the wedding just flowed so well. Both Erin and her second shooter were in the right place every time and they both caught every memorable moment from every angle. The bride and groom, as well as the whole wedding party, were so relaxed with Erin and got to just be themselves. As a result, Erin captured the real relationships between all of them. Erin was also very quick getting the results back to them and they were just beautiful. I am a proud mama and love the way these photos tell the story of the wedding. Thanks Erin!

Ashley · Married on 05/14/2017

Erin was amazing and very professional along every step of our wedding not to mention her photos are beautiful. We used her for both our engagement photos and for our wedding photos. I contacted her because I had seen what an great job she did for two of my friends weddings. I have and would recommend her to others. I hope to use her in the future for family milestones. We were incredibly pleased with everything.

Erin Morrison Photography 28

Kate · Married on 05/07/2017

Erin was great to work with!! We loved having her as our photographer. She takes absolutely beautiful pictures. She's got a great eye and is very artistic

Demi-Raine · Married on 04/27/2017

EMP is amazing. She did our engagement shoot as well as our wedding. Her prices are great but her style is really what sealed the deal for us. Looking through her photos, you can easily see how creative she likes to be with her clients. She's great at helping you loosen up to get the best shots. She's easy to work with and I think it shows in her shots how much she really cares about what she does. You can't go wrong with Erin!

Jacqueline · Married on 04/22/2017

Choosing Erin as our photographer was one of the best decisions we made. In our research for photographers, quality, cost and personality were the top factors, and frankly hard to get in combination. In Erin we found all of that, plus more. Erin has the style and aesthetic that we were looking for for our wooded, natural, dreamy wedding, and she NAILED IT. She also made taking photos fun and comfortable. She was extremely responsive and open to questions and changes. On wedding day, thanks to mother nature we had some last minute changes to the timing and setup, and Erin and her team didn't miss a step. We also had a difficult aisle setup (down a lane in the woods), which could have thrown some people off, but she captured everything, including some incredible in-the-woods shots. We are absolutely in love with our pictures and can't stop looking at them!

Kayce · Married on 03/26/2017

Erin Morrison Photography is top notch! Erin is an incredible person, who loves her couples and loves to bring out the best in them. Her photography skills are out of this world. While looking for wedding photographers, it was the style of EMP that caught my eye. I liked the artistic touch and colors that she uses to make the photos even more romantic and enchanted. After falling in love with her work, I knew I needed to have EMP as our wedding photographer. And she exceed our expectations! The whole process went smoothly and so easily. I loved how Erin worked with us to not necessarily "pose us" but make our bodies move in a way that produces the prefect shot. She really has a gift and I would highly recommend to her and her team to anyone! I can't wait to have another excuse to work with EMP and have her take photos of us.