10955 Baileyton Rd, Greeneville, TN 37745 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Availability Check your date
  • Real Weddings 2
  • Deals 1

About Scott Henry Photography

Based in Greeneville, Tennessee, Scott Henry Photography documents weddings across Tennessee and North Carolina. With a style that combines photojournalist and artistic elements, owner and lead photographer Scott Henry is adept at preserving the beauty of a solitary moment. He delights in capturing every significant and in-between scene of his clients’ celebrations, aiming to produce mementos for them to treasure. From your rehearsal to your first married dance, Scott strives to immortalize all of your marital memories.

Scott Henry Photography’s wedding package boasts six hours of coverage, a second photographer, and access to an online gallery. By operating a one-event-per-day policy, Scott ensures that every milestone celebration he serves receives his undivided attention. Available photography items consist of albums, digital files, matted prints, and canvases. Further features of Scott Henry Photography’s service include:

• Willingness to travel
  • Additional hours
  • Coverage of multiple locations
  • Engagement, portrait, and trash-the-dress sessions
Follow Scott Henry Photography on

Real Weddings 90 Photos

10 Reviews for Scott Henry Photography

• Emily

Emily · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Flexible, creative local photographer with great service!

My husband and I would highly recommend Scott to other couples looking for a photographer! He:
    - replied promptly and professionally to all communications; had a quick turnaround of photos
    - is calm, easy-going; allowed us to feel relaxed and pose naturally
    - was flexible with our COVID-related schedule changes and other needs
    - welcomed our input on photo locations and poses; learned what mattered most to us by letting us answer a fun questionnaire about ourselves; offered a customizable shot list of what/who we wanted photographed
    - has a good eye for backdrops and small details; has a warm editing style (a few photos of items like flowers turned out less natural/true-to-life than I'd have liked, but we liked the feel overall)
    - offers several photo packages available at a great value! (we had a 2-hr couple's shoot the weekend before the wedding, then 5 hr of wedding coverage); he arranged for a videographer to record our ceremony as well
    - gave us unlimited access to online photo gallery with high-resolution downloads

Sent on 01/05/2021

Scott Henry Photography's reply:

Thanks Emily! I appreciate the feedback, it is very helpful! I enjoyed getting to work with you and your family. Thanks for trusting me with your special day!

Abbey Cornejo · Married on 10/10/2020

Scott's photos were beyond beautiful!!!

I hired Scott Henry to photograph my wedding on 10.10.20. As a bride you want the absolute best at an affordable price, and that is exactly what Scott Henry Photography is! Scott was extremely flexible and able to work with me on reservations due to my, now husband, being deployed at the time. Scott sent me a checklist of photos that I was able to select from as well as add too. His checklist provided everything I had in mind. When we mentioned we wanted off site photos, with no hesitation Scott said that he could drive around and scout some good places out for us. We were able to meet Scott on our day of rehearsal and give him a quick run down of what our wedding day would consist of and Scott provided great ideas and locations for select photos. On the wedding day Scott was able to make us feel comfortable in front of the camera and captured beautiful photos. Beside the checklist wedding photos Scott was able to capture amazing candid photos of our special day. Scott has such a talent for photography, he was able to direct us when needed and blend in and capture everyone in beautiful candid moments. Scott was also able to give a quick turn around for the photos. When I received the photos, it brought tears to my eyes. Being able to relive such an amazing day through Scotts photos is more than I could ever ask for! I will defiantly hire Scott again for all my photo needs and highly recommend if you are looking or a photographer to book Scott Henry, you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 10/20/2020

Scott Henry Photography's reply:

Wow, thank you Abbey! I am so happy you enjoyed the photos. I had such a good time at your wedding! You have wonderful family and friends, so glad to be a part of it!

Award

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Scott Henry Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2000
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    2nd Shooter
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Add'l Hours
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Film
    Natural
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Second Shooter
    Trash The Dress
    Video
    Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Scott Henry Photography 1
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 10955 Baileyton Rd Greeneville, TN, 37745 See on map
    Location of (Scott Henry Photography)