Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37932 Map · Phone number

About Beauty By Blair

Beauty By Blair provides beauty services to brides located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Owner Blair Griffin has worked in the cosmetics industry for over 10 years, providing individuals with beautiful and unique makeup looks. She specializes in bridal, high fashion, and boudoir artistry. Blair always stays up to date with the latest trends to ensure you look and feel radiant as you walk down the aisle.

Blair works with all different skin types and tones so everyone has the opportunity to feel included. All of her products are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, oil free, paraben free, and high-definition, which means your makeup will photograph beautifully. The maximum group size she can accommodate is 10 people. Beauty By Blair offers the following services:

• On-site makeup including airbrush and contour
  • Eye makeup

11 Reviews for Beauty By Blair

• Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2018

Blair is awesome!!

Blair made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! She did a beautiful job on makeup for me and my bridesmaids! She helped keep things on track and made sure we were ready on time for the ceremony! I would highly recommend her to any other bride!

Sent on 02/24/2019
  • Stat

Stat Wright · Married on 10/28/2018

Thank you, Blair!!

Blair was amazing! Professional, prompt, and incredibly talented! Thank you Blair for making our day sparkle!

Sent on 10/29/2018
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 10/13/2018

Blair is awesome!

If you don't need make-up services, maybe just hire Blair for her sage advice. Not only was our make-up stunning, her calm, fun, genuine presence was a great way to start the best day of my life.

For the trial, she worked with us until everything was just perfect. She also gave us honest advice about other vendors. Day of, she was super flexible and professional. She was our first vendor we saw during the day and she kept us calm and on track while others joined in. She knew just how to work with our photographer. My make-up was pretty different from my wife's. She executed both looks perfectly. I also have trouble touching my face and getting shiny (imagine that!). We told her both of these things and she took it to heart. I looked great all night!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Beauty By Blair FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed, Skincare

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

• Katrina Serene Photography
    Katrina Serene Photography Wedding Photographers

Blair was the makeup artist for one of my brides a couple years ago. She was so much fun and so professional at the same time, just a true joy to work with! Would highly recommend her to anyone looking.

• Lindsey Mae Events & Designs
    Lindsey Mae Events & Designs Wedding Planners

Blaire does amazing work! She amazes me with her makeup techniques & how flawless every bride looks! Not only is she great at her job but she is such a sweet soul to work with!

• Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37932 See on map