Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Beauty By Blair

Have the Perfect Look for your Beautiful Beginning

Hello and Thank you for stopping by! I am a makeup artist based in Knoxville,TN. I specialize in bridal, high fashion, and boudoir artistry. I have worked in the cosmetic industry for 10 years with recognition and awards including Citiview Magazine's Best of the Best Makeup Artists. I strive to give you the beauty and confidence to feel stunning for your special event. The products I use are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, oil free, paraban free and High-Definition (meaning they photograph beautifully). I am currently the Regional Educational Artist for Stila Cosmetics, and my continual education ensures my methods and techniques for makeup application will constantly stay up to date and practiced for perfection. I strive to make my clients feel beautiful. polished and relaxed on their special day! For booking information please e-mail me at beautybyblair@yahoo.com. You can also find me on social media at facebook.com/beautybyblairgriffin or instagram.com/knoxvillebeautybyblair.

I am looking forward to working with you,

Blair

Consultations (1)
Contour Makeup (1)
Wedding Party Makeup (1)
Makeup Trial (1)

Blair was an absolute joy to work with! My bridesmaids and my make up looked stunning and we got so many compliments the whole night! She was so fun and also helpful with my wedding day jitters!

Profile Picture Courtney , 12/16/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Blair is awesome. Was able to provide her services with just 3 weeks before wedding after the other fell through. Was punctual, fun, and professional. My stepdaughter and I looked amazing and received compliments all night. I asked for a more natural look and got it! Thanks, Blair!

Profile Picture Jackie, 10/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Fantastic vendor! Recommended by my photographer! Would absolutely use her again for any big events! Had many compliments on my makeup! Having a vendor come on site is simply the best because I didn't have to worry about transportation to and from. She was on time, always responded to my requests, and professional. Such a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Brandi, 6/3/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Eye Makeup, Fake Lashes, On-Site Makeup

Beauty By Blair Pricing

22 Photos

My Photo Album

22 Photos

7 ENDORSEMENTS
Blair was the makeup artist for one of my brides a couple years ago. She was so much fun and so professional at the same time, just a true joy to work with! Would highly recommend her to anyone looking.

Blaire does amazing work! She amazes me with her makeup techniques & how flawless every bride looks! Not only is she great at her job but she is such a sweet soul to work with!

Blair is, in a word, phenomenal. Shes a notch above the rest. I've known Blair for about 3 years now, each year working with her more and more. I've watched her business grow with a tribe of incredibly happy (and beautiful) women who have nothing but incredible things to say about her. She truly is the best. Shes prompt, genuine, and talented. I use Blair for ALL of my boudoir work, which is a lot, and every single one of my clients meets her and falls in love. Blair is not only excellent at her job, shes an incredible motivator, creative, and friend. I would highly recommend her to any bride, client, or professional needing makeup services.

Love working with Blair! She is always so punctual and works swiftly. And her clients always leave her chair looking flawless.

Highly recommended! Beauty by Blair is perfect for your wedding makeup needs, great attention to detail and you will love them!

Events