Knoxville, Knoxville, TN 37932 Map · Phone number

About Beauty By Blair

Beauty By Blair provides beauty services to brides located in Knoxville, Tennessee. Owner Blair Griffin has worked in the cosmetics industry for over 10 years, providing individuals with beautiful and unique makeup looks. She specializes in bridal, high fashion, and boudoir artistry. Blair always stays up to date with the latest trends to ensure you look and feel radiant as you walk down the aisle.

Blair works with all different skin types and tones so everyone has the opportunity to feel included. All of her products are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, oil free, paraben free, and high-definition, which means your makeup will photograph beautifully. The maximum group size she can accommodate is 10 people. Beauty By Blair offers the following services:

• On-site makeup including airbrush and contour
  • Eye makeup

1446848111994123534652144725770343264818761o 2

13 Reviews for Beauty By Blair

Kristin Lewis · Married on 08/31/2019

Great experience!

My sister and I had a great experience. Since I wear very little makeup in my daily life, I was nervous about the make up feeling like "too much." Blaire reassured me I am glad she did. The pictures were amazing, I am still getting compliments from friends about how great we looked! She was very flexible, and great to work with!

Sent on 09/14/2019

Courtney · Married on 06/29/2019

Thank you!!!!!

From the moment I met Blair I knew I had made the right decision. I went to her home for my trial and felt so comfortable due to her friendly, calm demeanor. I felt like I was just catching up with an old friend the entire trial. For the wedding she was right on time, and all of my girls talked about how beautiful they felt. She made the whole process so easy with her patience, knowledge, talent, and personality!

Sent on 07/22/2019
  • Brooke

Brooke · Married on 11/04/2018

Blair is awesome!!

Blair made me look and feel like a princess on my wedding day! She did a beautiful job on makeup for me and my bridesmaids! She helped keep things on track and made sure we were ready on time for the ceremony! I would highly recommend her to any other bride!

Sent on 02/24/2019

Beauty By Blair FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Makeup, Licensed, Skincare

• Wichita Wedding DJ
    Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

• Katrina Serene Photography
    Katrina Serene Photography Wedding Photographers

Blair was the makeup artist for one of my brides a couple years ago. She was so much fun and so professional at the same time, just a true joy to work with! Would highly recommend her to anyone looking.

• Lindsey Mae Events & Designs
    Lindsey Mae Events & Designs Wedding Planners

Blaire does amazing work! She amazes me with her makeup techniques & how flawless every bride looks! Not only is she great at her job but she is such a sweet soul to work with!

• Knoxville Knoxville, TN, 37932 See on map