Beauty by Blair

Knoxville, TN View map

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Beauty By Blair provides beauty services to brides located in and around Knoxville, Tennessee. Owner Blair Griffin has worked in the cosmetics industry for over 10 years, providing individuals with beautiful, natural and complimentary makeup looks that last all day. She specializes in bridal, high fashion, and boudoir artistry. Blair always stays up to date with the latest trends to ensure you look and feel radiant and beautiful for your event.

Blair works with all different skin types and tones so everyone has the opportunity to feel included. All of her products are hypoallergenic, fragrance free, oil free, paraben free, and high-definition, which means your makeup will photograph beautifully. The maximum group size she can accommodate is 10 people. Airbrush and the option of false lashes are included in all paid services.

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$80

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Makeup
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

Elizabeth T. Married on 03/26/2022

Bridal makeup

We hired Blair to do my makeup, bridesmaids and moms. Blair was amazing throughout the whole process. I typically don't wear a lot of makeup and wanted a more natural look, and Blair delivered that. She did a great job with our whole group and even finished ahead of schedule. Would definitely recommend her!
    Rachel L. Married on 10/16/2021

Wedding Make up

Blair did the makeup for my sister-in-law’s wedding for the bride and 3 bridesmaids. We couldn’t have been happier with the way our looks turned out. We all wanted to go with a more natural look, myself especially as I usually wear no make up. Blair was extremely accommodating, professional, and respected exactly what we wanted while still offering advice on what she knew would be best. Blair checked with us all before, during, and even after finishing our looks to make sure everything was just how we wanted it before moving on to the next person. I’ve never gotten so many compliments on my make up before and I’ve only ever had it done professionally. I couldn’t recommend Blair enough!
    Kara O. Married on 10/15/2021

Amazing Wedding Experience!

We booked Blair for my sister’s wedding. She was amazing! We had 3 bridesmaids, the mother of the bride, and the bride herself getting makeup done. Everyone was thrilled with how our makeup turned out and it lasted ALL DAY! We gushed about how great Blair was all weekend. Cannot recommend her enough!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Wichita Wedding DJ Wichita Wedding DJ Wedding DJs

Awesome Service !!

Katrina Serene Photography Katrina Serene Photography Wedding Photographers

Blair was the makeup artist for one of my brides a couple years ago. She was so much fun and so professional at the same time, just a true joy to work with! Would highly recommend her to anyone looking.

Lindsey Mae Events & Designs Lindsey Mae Events & Designs Wedding Planners

Blaire does amazing work! She amazes me with her makeup techniques & how flawless every bride looks! Not only is she great at her job but she is such a sweet soul to work with!

Knoxville, TN, 37932
Location of (Beauty by Blair)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding