This Magic Moment Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Abby E. Married on 01/07/2023

DJ Adam and Barry Can’t Be Beat

I have nothing but great things to say about DJ Adam and Barry. They were organized, professional, affordable, and flexible with what we needed. The night would not have been a success without their talent!
    Heather E. Married on 12/09/2022

Absolutely AMAZING!!!

We absolutely loved working with DJ Adam. I would HIGHLY recommend him for any event. He did such an amazing job.
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 09/24/2022

DJ Adam for the win!

DJ Adam was everything we could have wanted and then 100x more! He came highly recommended to us and now we completely understand why! The people were dancing from beginning until end and that’s exactly what we told him we wanted. The photo booth is a must and he even gave us the most amazing customized book with all the photo booth photos in it at the end of the night! You cannot go wrong with DJ Adam!!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea C. Married on 09/24/2022

What a night!

I want to thank Adam and his team for such an amazing night. We had our wedding on 9.24.22 and we are still receiving messages from our guests saying what a blast they had. DJ Barry was on fire and hyped up the wedding the entire night! I could not be more happy with everything and highly recommend booking any event with Adam!
    Brianna P. Married on 09/02/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Couldn’t have picked a better DJ

We could not have picked a better DJ for our wedding. His energy and willingness to help out was amazing. He got the crowd up and out of their seats. He’s seriously the sweetest person and we could not have thanked him enough for DJing our wedding. He did everything from start to finish. Our ceremony, our cocktail hour and our reception. Our friends and family are still talking about him and even asked for his contact info for future events and parties
    Not only did we have an amazing DJ but we even had an awesome photo booth to add to the amazing day. This was a last minute decision (week before the wedding we decided why not let’s do it and we don’t regret our decision at all!) We choose the touch screen photo booth. Each time guests used the photo booth, it allowed them to text their picture directly to them and then also printed multiple copies of 4x6 photos out. We even had a customized photo book made for us by the team and guests were able to glue their picture down and write us a message. We had two attendants, Kristian and Natasha, who were both amazing. They showed us where to look at the camera and also printed the pictures out and made the night go by so smoothly. We couldn’t have had a better time using the photo booth and definitely recommend it to all brides and grooms as well as other people looking to use a photo booth for their events.
    Jennifer K. Married on 07/30/2022

Amazing wedding DJ!

Married on 7/30/22
    DJ Adam was highly recommended to me by numerous friends. He exceeded our expectations. He is a great communicator and was always available during planning. He walked us though personalizing our ceremony and reception music, had everyone dancing at a Saturday AM wedding! DJ Adam helped make our vision a reality. He really cares about what he does and it shows. Along with our friends and family we had an amazing time!
  • Christina
    Christina J. Married on 07/03/2022

Wedding DJ

Amazing DJ. Got the guests up dancing. Listened to requests for songs and made wedding vision happen.
    Amy P. Married on 03/17/2022

Amazing DJ!

DJ Adam was amazing! Our guests are still raving about our music and how fun the dance floor was! I also loved the photo booth set up and our personalized guest book! He also provided us a thumb drive with all of the pics taken from the photo booth! Thanks DJ Adam!!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 10/31/2021

Simply amazing!!

Adam was simply amazing. I had lost my original DJ when I had to postpone and Adam reached out right away! He offered an amazing price and our original FaceTime was an hour just shooting the breeze, he’s soo easy to talk to and there when you need help. He’s straight forward with his opinions when I needed them for a videographer and I really cannot thank him enough. He’s been the most helpful and honestly pivotal in our planning process. He was helpful with song choices. We had some requests (we love punk rock and Adam pulled through times 1000!!) our ceremony/cocktail/reception were absolutely perfect because of him. He checked in on us all night long. We booked a photo booth with him maybe a week before our wedding since we wound up having extra funds, and omg it was a HIT! We had a lot of older guests, and let me tell you even they were up there taking pictures! The book he gave us for that is absolutely stunning and I’m soo thankful for it!
    I cannot recommend Adam enough. He was just simply amazing and a beautiful soul! Thank you for making our night perfect.
  • Stacey
    Stacey V. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

A party from beginning to end!

Our wedding was 10/02/2021. We started planning back in Mar 2020, and we got in contact with DJ Adam, from a mutual friend that he did her wedding as well as her aunts birthday. DJ Adam, from day one was amazing to work with. Even with the start of the pandemic he was always there if we had any questions. He had told us that our DJ for our wedding was DJ Barry, and that he would be in contact with us.
    From the first phone call, he too was also amazing to work with! We had so many questions and he walked us through it.
    Our wedding ceremony was absolutely beautiful, he set up a separate station for our outside wedding, and it was perfect. Inside our venue, he had his main set up, and from the beginning of our reception to the end, there was NEVER a empty dance floor. We even had people dancing in the barn parking lot, as our guests were playing cornhole and giant Jenga. He literally made our wedding “the wedding of the year” as our guests have commented!

Highly recommend and would definitely have DJ Barry play some music for our next party!!
    Richard T. Married on 08/06/2021

Bridgewater Aug 6

DJ Adam came recommended to us. Adam was great to speak with and always available to answer our questions. We were pleased he has a photo booth option available as well. The fact he was a very hands on DJ made the reception perfect. Our guests were up dancing all night. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey W. Married on 05/15/2021

Dj adam was great!

I wish I could get married again just for the dj! Everyone was up all night dancing. Dj Adam was In touch and (kept in touch) from the beginning. He was there early to set up and blew me away!
    Kristen W. Married on 03/27/2021

The best night!!

DJ Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. Planning over 3 years, he was always there with a quick response when we reached out to him for advice or help. As for the wedding, DJ Adam was so high energy and had our guests up and dancing from start to finish. We received so many compliments the night of and after our wedding. we could not have asked for a better DJ to help make our night absolutely perfect! Absolutely will recommend to everyone we can
    Brigid T. Married on 12/11/2020

Incredible work! Left us speechless

Had a fairytale wedding reception with DJ Adam! We had a small wedding of 10 people and Adam had music playing that kept us on the dance floor all night! He is incredibly talented and professional. Very knowledgeable with all music choices. He is very kind, understanding , attentive and went above and beyond for us! My guests came to me and said he was incredible and wanted his info for their upcoming events. I look forward to working with him again at future family events. He is very good with recommendations. Hire this guy! You won't regret it He'll create beautiful memories to cherish for years I can't thank you enough DJ Adam for an incredible night ♥️
  • Kelli
    Kelli C. Married on 12/06/2020

DJ Adam is the BEST

Having a wedding during a pandemic is no easy feat. DJ Adam has been there for us through our entire planning process and has helped us tremendously. He was just as ready to help us make this wedding happen however we could. On top of that, DJ Adam was an INCREDIBLE dj. He played all of our favorites, the favorites of the guests, and was such a fun presence overall. If you’re looking for a dj that will make sure you have the greatest experience of your life, hire DJ Adam!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 08/15/2020

May 1st 2021 Wedding

I want to come on here to give a huge shoutout to DJ Adam and this Magic Moment. Dj Adam was such a joy to work with right from the start! He went above and beyond to ensure that our day would be perfect. His personality is so amazing that we knew he would be the best hype man for our special day! He always checked in on us throughout the planning process and was super helpful when we had to postpone our wedding. We gave him a list of different songs and genres that we wanted to play and DJ Adam and made sure to play all our favorite songs. He was super responsive to any questions we had and made sure to meet with us a few weeks before the wedding to finalize everything.

DJ Adam got everyone on the dance floor right away and I swear throughout the entire wedding, majority of the guests were on their feet killing it on the dance floor! Honestly, there was never a time were someone wasn’t on that dance floor! He even did the Cupid Shuffle with us and demonstrated it to those who did not know how to do the dance. He perfectly transitioned from party songs, to oldies, to slower dinner songs, and back to the party ones when he noticed it was time for that change. He kept the party going which is exactly what you want at your wedding.

Since we booked the package deal with them, we received Photography, Videography, photobooth, and up lighting! The entire crew was super amazing and captured the vision of our wedding perfectly. Julie made a social media highlights video for us that was perfect. It captured every intimate moment of the day and brings me to happy tears every time I watch it. She was such a sweetheart and kept my husband and I calm throughout the day when she noticed anything we were stressed out about. Harry our photographer had this witty humor about him that helped keep the nerves down for my husband and I. He was so good with transitioning between taking photos in the bridal suite, to the groom’s room, our first look, pictures in the park, the ceremony, and then to the reception. What we loved most about him was that he was all about capturing the moments. we are absolutely in love with our photos.

DJ Adam, Julie and Harry worked incredibly well together, and they were such an essential part to our big day. I cannot say enough great things about this entire company. Go book them now for your wedding, I promise you that you will not be disappointed!
  • arielle
    Arielle Married on 06/15/2019

Adam is the best

DJ Adam reached out to me after seeing something I did on social media and said he would be honored to DJ our event, unfortunately i was not getting married in nj. The wedding was 4 hours north in upstate ny. He said dont worry about it, I'll be there. The whole planning process he was by my side, emailing texting and calling. If I needed help with anything all I had to do was ask and he was there. The day of he was there catching some great pre wedding moments on video. Throughout the reception he had everyone dancing and having such a nice time. We had so much fun thanks to him! I cant thank him enough.
    Lisa M. Married on 05/11/2019

SO fun and SO amazing!!

DJ Adam was AWESOME! We had so many of our guests come up to us after the wedding and tell us how they or their spouse NEVER dance and our wedding with DJ Adam was the first time they actually danced! Many of our guests said how they've never been to a wedding before that was so upbeat and fun with such great music. He is super accommodating and is open to discussing anything whenever we needed, and always was open to offer help if needed. I gave him our vision as to what music to play and he did just that and then some! Ourselves and our guests had SO much fun and he is so enthusiastic, always getting people on the dance floor. My husband and I would HIGHLY suggest DJ your wedding or any occasion!
    Kelsey Married on 05/03/2019

Definitely Yes!

Where do I even start talking about how awesome it was to work with DJ Adam? He was amazingly responsive to all of my messages, immediately. I sent him a message through his website and within an hour or two I had a response, but the next day I'd spent over an hour on the phone with him just chatting and getting to know him. He was so accommodating and made our night so much fun. I'd heard stories about DJs limiting what the bride and groom can play at their wedding, but Adam gave as as much or as little control as we wanted. He was so much fun to work with. I highly recommend him for any event, but for weddings, there is no one better!
    Amanda S. Married on 04/26/2019

Amanda and Brian 4/26/19

DJ Adam was amazing! He made our wedding night a blast with his funny and outgoing personality and getting the crowd going with his Motown routine right off the bat. He was always a text away to answer any questions we had about anything from playlists to dinner music. He was attentive to our every wish! He was so much fun! We would recommend him hands down! He really strives to make it memorable and his music actors to all. He recommended the lighting effects at our venue and that made the night even better!!!
  • Gracee
    Gracee Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Adam such a wonderful DJ, person and soul! He was so helpful and understanding to the T. Theres no words that can describe our appreciation for DJ Adam and all his help. He can make a stressful situation into a calm and peaceful situation with options.
    Thank you DJ Adam for all you did for US!!!
    Love David & Gracee Soto
    Jennifer Married on 11/10/2018

We love DJ Adam!

If you are looking for someone who will truly get everyone on the dance floor, DJ Adam is your guy! I have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience working with Adam. He is patient and so kind and makes only the right decisions to have your wedding day go smoothly. He offered suggestions and wasn't pushing or tried to include things into our wedding that we didn't want. He brings the energy that you want your wedding DJ to have and made our night truly as special as we envisioned it. We had relatives and friends from all ages having the times of their lives. We even had someone tell us that they preferred wedding bands, but that DJ Adam was truly amazing and did a phenomenal job. 5 stars are not enough for the level of professionalism and fun that you will receive. We can't thank Adam enough!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 11/03/2018

Professional

He is very energetic, fun, professional, dependable and amazing
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 09/21/2018

Above and beyond !!

5 stars isn’t enough for the quality of work done by DJ Adam. From the beginning we knew that he was going to be an amazing addition to our wedding. He met with us at a time convenient for my husband and me and gave us all options available to us. He was there for us through the whole wedding planning process. Any time I needed someone to vent to about all of the stress, DJ Adam was there. He never made me feel like a pain, even when I knew I was. He even called my venue for me when they were being less than cooperative. Come wedding day, DJ Adam greeted us and our wedding party like family and even made sure our favorite hor d’oeuvres were brought to our bridal suite. He had everything under control which made me feel confident that our night would go by smoothly. During the party he played music that everyone loved. From some Disney songs for our flower girls, to country, Hip hop and everything in between. He got to know my kids and my family and went above and beyond for my husband and I and we will forever be grateful for all of the time and effort he put into making our day wonderful. DJ Adam will forever be a friend of our family and we will never use another company to entertain at any of our parties. His photographer, Happy Harry was fantastic as well. He was always available for questions and ideas. He arrived at my sister in laws house right on time and went straight to work while we all finished getting ready. He made sure we had time for all of my picture ideas and did everything I asked with a smile on his face. He was constantly reassuring me that I looked beautiful and our day would be wonderful. He worked so hard to capture the most memorable parts of our day and made us all laugh in the process. He was with me from 7:30 in the morning until 6:00 at night and not once did he stop snapping pictures. On my wedding day we were blessed with two wonderful vendors who truly moved mountains to make sure we had the time of our lives and beautiful pictures to look back on. DJ Adam and Harry, Anthony and I are forever grateful for the hard work you put into our day. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts !
  • Mrs.Gilberti2018
    Dariana Married on 08/31/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I hired Adam as my Wedding DJ. While my wedding is next year, I have been in constant communication with Adam since the day I found him. I would of thought he would brush me off till I am closer to my wedding date but nope. He has answered all my questions and have put my mind at ease about everything wedding related even when it had nothing to do with music! the best part, its free of charge haha. Another Mayor plus about Adam is that he is not all about the money!!! I am a bride with a tight budget and a dreamer... I wanted sooo much and Adam talked sensed into me and gave me alternatives to still get the look I wanted but within my budget... This was impressing to me as anyone else would of tried to up sale me and make the extra dollar. I just had to leave a review and let all the brides to be know, that if your looking for a vendor that CARES about your special day and makes you feel like you are his only client Adam is it! It will feel like you hired your wedding Godfather.. I can not say enough about this guy! I can't wait to work with him! You will love him as much as me and my Fiance do!
illustration stars