This Magic Moment Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Richard T. Married on 08/06/2021

Bridgewater Aug 6

DJ Adam came recommended to us. Adam was great to speak with and always available to answer our questions. We were pleased he has a photo booth option available as well. The fact he was a very hands on DJ made the reception perfect. Our guests were up dancing all night. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ.
  • Kelsey
    Kelsey W. Married on 05/15/2021

Dj adam was great!

I wish I could get married again just for the dj! Everyone was up all night dancing. Dj Adam was In touch and (kept in touch) from the beginning. He was there early to set up and blew me away!
  • Kristen
    Kristen W. Married on 03/27/2021

The best night!!

DJ Adam was absolutely wonderful to work with from start to finish. Planning over 3 years, he was always there with a quick response when we reached out to him for advice or help. As for the wedding, DJ Adam was so high energy and had our guests up and dancing from start to finish. We received so many compliments the night of and after our wedding. we could not have asked for a better DJ to help make our night absolutely perfect! Absolutely will recommend to everyone we can
    Brigid T. Married on 12/11/2020

Incredible work! Left us speechless

Had a fairytale wedding reception with DJ Adam! We had a small wedding of 10 people and Adam had music playing that kept us on the dance floor all night! He is incredibly talented and professional. Very knowledgeable with all music choices. He is very kind, understanding , attentive and went above and beyond for us! My guests came to me and said he was incredible and wanted his info for their upcoming events. I look forward to working with him again at future family events. He is very good with recommendations. Hire this guy! You won't regret it He'll create beautiful memories to cherish for years I can't thank you enough DJ Adam for an incredible night ♥️
  • Kelli
    Kelli C. Married on 12/06/2020

DJ Adam is the BEST

Having a wedding during a pandemic is no easy feat. DJ Adam has been there for us through our entire planning process and has helped us tremendously. He was just as ready to help us make this wedding happen however we could. On top of that, DJ Adam was an INCREDIBLE dj. He played all of our favorites, the favorites of the guests, and was such a fun presence overall. If you’re looking for a dj that will make sure you have the greatest experience of your life, hire DJ Adam!
  • Amanda
    Amanda G. Married on 08/15/2020

May 1st 2021 Wedding

I want to come on here to give a huge shoutout to DJ Adam and this Magic Moment. Dj Adam was such a joy to work with right from the start! He went above and beyond to ensure that our day would be perfect. His personality is so amazing that we knew he would be the best hype man for our special day! He always checked in on us throughout the planning process and was super helpful when we had to postpone our wedding. We gave him a list of different songs and genres that we wanted to play and DJ Adam and made sure to play all our favorite songs. He was super responsive to any questions we had and made sure to meet with us a few weeks before the wedding to finalize everything.

DJ Adam got everyone on the dance floor right away and I swear throughout the entire wedding, majority of the guests were on their feet killing it on the dance floor! Honestly, there was never a time were someone wasn’t on that dance floor! He even did the Cupid Shuffle with us and demonstrated it to those who did not know how to do the dance. He perfectly transitioned from party songs, to oldies, to slower dinner songs, and back to the party ones when he noticed it was time for that change. He kept the party going which is exactly what you want at your wedding.

Since we booked the package deal with them, we received Photography, Videography, photobooth, and up lighting! The entire crew was super amazing and captured the vision of our wedding perfectly. Julie made a social media highlights video for us that was perfect. It captured every intimate moment of the day and brings me to happy tears every time I watch it. She was such a sweetheart and kept my husband and I calm throughout the day when she noticed anything we were stressed out about. Harry our photographer had this witty humor about him that helped keep the nerves down for my husband and I. He was so good with transitioning between taking photos in the bridal suite, to the groom’s room, our first look, pictures in the park, the ceremony, and then to the reception. What we loved most about him was that he was all about capturing the moments. we are absolutely in love with our photos.

DJ Adam, Julie and Harry worked incredibly well together, and they were such an essential part to our big day. I cannot say enough great things about this entire company. Go book them now for your wedding, I promise you that you will not be disappointed!
  • arielle
    Arielle Married on 06/15/2019

Adam is the best

DJ Adam reached out to me after seeing something I did on social media and said he would be honored to DJ our event, unfortunately i was not getting married in nj. The wedding was 4 hours north in upstate ny. He said dont worry about it, I'll be there. The whole planning process he was by my side, emailing texting and calling. If I needed help with anything all I had to do was ask and he was there. The day of he was there catching some great pre wedding moments on video. Throughout the reception he had everyone dancing and having such a nice time. We had so much fun thanks to him! I cant thank him enough.
    Lisa M. Married on 05/11/2019

SO fun and SO amazing!!

DJ Adam was AWESOME! We had so many of our guests come up to us after the wedding and tell us how they or their spouse NEVER dance and our wedding with DJ Adam was the first time they actually danced! Many of our guests said how they've never been to a wedding before that was so upbeat and fun with such great music. He is super accommodating and is open to discussing anything whenever we needed, and always was open to offer help if needed. I gave him our vision as to what music to play and he did just that and then some! Ourselves and our guests had SO much fun and he is so enthusiastic, always getting people on the dance floor. My husband and I would HIGHLY suggest DJ your wedding or any occasion!
    Kelsey Married on 05/03/2019

Definitely Yes!

Where do I even start talking about how awesome it was to work with DJ Adam? He was amazingly responsive to all of my messages, immediately. I sent him a message through his website and within an hour or two I had a response, but the next day I'd spent over an hour on the phone with him just chatting and getting to know him. He was so accommodating and made our night so much fun. I'd heard stories about DJs limiting what the bride and groom can play at their wedding, but Adam gave as as much or as little control as we wanted. He was so much fun to work with. I highly recommend him for any event, but for weddings, there is no one better!
  • Amanda
    Amanda S. Married on 04/26/2019

Amanda and Brian 4/26/19

DJ Adam was amazing! He made our wedding night a blast with his funny and outgoing personality and getting the crowd going with his Motown routine right off the bat. He was always a text away to answer any questions we had about anything from playlists to dinner music. He was attentive to our every wish! He was so much fun! We would recommend him hands down! He really strives to make it memorable and his music actors to all. He recommended the lighting effects at our venue and that made the night even better!!!
  • Gracee
    Gracee Married on 03/02/2019

Amazing DJ

DJ Adam such a wonderful DJ, person and soul! He was so helpful and understanding to the T. Theres no words that can describe our appreciation for DJ Adam and all his help. He can make a stressful situation into a calm and peaceful situation with options.
    Thank you DJ Adam for all you did for US!!!
    Love David & Gracee Soto
    Jennifer Married on 11/10/2018

We love DJ Adam!

If you are looking for someone who will truly get everyone on the dance floor, DJ Adam is your guy! I have nothing but amazing things to say about our experience working with Adam. He is patient and so kind and makes only the right decisions to have your wedding day go smoothly. He offered suggestions and wasn't pushing or tried to include things into our wedding that we didn't want. He brings the energy that you want your wedding DJ to have and made our night truly as special as we envisioned it. We had relatives and friends from all ages having the times of their lives. We even had someone tell us that they preferred wedding bands, but that DJ Adam was truly amazing and did a phenomenal job. 5 stars are not enough for the level of professionalism and fun that you will receive. We can't thank Adam enough!
  • Sandra
    Sandra Married on 11/03/2018

Professional

He is very energetic, fun, professional, dependable and amazing
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 09/21/2018

Above and beyond !!

5 stars isn’t enough for the quality of work done by DJ Adam. From the beginning we knew that he was going to be an amazing addition to our wedding. He met with us at a time convenient for my husband and me and gave us all options available to us. He was there for us through the whole wedding planning process. Any time I needed someone to vent to about all of the stress, DJ Adam was there. He never made me feel like a pain, even when I knew I was. He even called my venue for me when they were being less than cooperative. Come wedding day, DJ Adam greeted us and our wedding party like family and even made sure our favorite hor d’oeuvres were brought to our bridal suite. He had everything under control which made me feel confident that our night would go by smoothly. During the party he played music that everyone loved. From some Disney songs for our flower girls, to country, Hip hop and everything in between. He got to know my kids and my family and went above and beyond for my husband and I and we will forever be grateful for all of the time and effort he put into making our day wonderful. DJ Adam will forever be a friend of our family and we will never use another company to entertain at any of our parties. His photographer, Happy Harry was fantastic as well. He was always available for questions and ideas. He arrived at my sister in laws house right on time and went straight to work while we all finished getting ready. He made sure we had time for all of my picture ideas and did everything I asked with a smile on his face. He was constantly reassuring me that I looked beautiful and our day would be wonderful. He worked so hard to capture the most memorable parts of our day and made us all laugh in the process. He was with me from 7:30 in the morning until 6:00 at night and not once did he stop snapping pictures. On my wedding day we were blessed with two wonderful vendors who truly moved mountains to make sure we had the time of our lives and beautiful pictures to look back on. DJ Adam and Harry, Anthony and I are forever grateful for the hard work you put into our day. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts !
  • Mrs.Gilberti2018
    Dariana Married on 08/31/2018
    I hired Adam as my Wedding DJ. While my wedding is next year, I have been in constant communication with Adam since the day I found him. I would of thought he would brush me off till I am closer to my wedding date but nope. He has answered all my questions and have put my mind at ease about everything wedding related even when it had nothing to do with music! the best part, its free of charge haha. Another Mayor plus about Adam is that he is not all about the money!!! I am a bride with a tight budget and a dreamer... I wanted sooo much and Adam talked sensed into me and gave me alternatives to still get the look I wanted but within my budget... This was impressing to me as anyone else would of tried to up sale me and make the extra dollar. I just had to leave a review and let all the brides to be know, that if your looking for a vendor that CARES about your special day and makes you feel like you are his only client Adam is it! It will feel like you hired your wedding Godfather.. I can not say enough about this guy! I can't wait to work with him! You will love him as much as me and my Fiance do!
    Chelsie Married on 06/22/2018
    DJ Adam is the absolute BEST choice when booking a DJ for your wedding. When my fiance and I first met with DJ Adam, we immediately recognized that he was not only a talented DJ but a great person as well. He is kind, helpful and most importantly listens to what you want. Additionally, he made CDs for us containing all of the music he played throughout the night including cocktail hour. He even gave us a wedding card! Multiple guests approached us throughout the night and after complimenting us on what an awesome DJ we had. Don't bother shopping around, if you are looking for a great DJ, book DJ Adam. You will not be disappointed! Thanks again Adam!
    Chiam Married on 06/03/2018
    Adam was The best!!! Treats you like a friend and cares about your wedding!!! I would def reader This magic moment to anyone looking for a professional DJ!!
    Melissa Married on 06/02/2018
    DJ Adam and This Magic Moment did an amazing job at my 6/2 wedding! Adam and his staff are a pleasure to work with. Knowledgeable, capable, experienced and most of all, they love doing it. Adam offers services beyond music including but not limited to photo booth, dancing on the clouds and uplighting. He had everyone on the floor within minutes of the reception staring and kept that party going until the last 6 of us nearly collapsed on the dance floor 5 hours later.

Adam was so helpful and accommodating as we planned the night. He was always available via text or email and even offered to bring me a coffee or anything else I needed on the day of since he was there early setting up. The music was exactly as I'd envisioned with a good helping of his expert judgment calls thrown in. People keep telling me it was the most fun they've had a wedding in a long time and you know as well as I do that food and music make the party. I don't know if Adam can cook but he sure can produce the party mood. I can't say enough good things about Adam and his services - excellent job and excellent business :)
    Brandon Married on 02/23/2018
    Five stars is not enough! This Magic Moment is a highly recommended DJ! He is absolutely professional, he is meticulous and accommodating. He was recommended by my new mother in law because he has done so many events for her and I have to say I am so happy I took her recommendation. Our guests have not stopped raving about the music and how much fun his games were, and even how much fun the Photo Booth was. Adam was on top of every transition, every little detail, and he made sure everyone danced and played a great variety! I would absolutely recommend him. If you’re new to the wedding industry, he is the perfect fit for you. He isn’t just a vendor who plays music at your wedding he is a friend who guides you through the details of the music portion of your wedding. Thank you Adam for making our special day as amazing as it was, and thank you for accommodating our needs and dealing with my crazy and specificity but most importantly thank you for being apart of our day! I’ll definitely be passing your name along. I am a Senior Event Sales & Catering Manager and I will absolutely be recommending you for my own venue, I can’t wait to work with you and see to it that other people have as an amazing experience as I did.
    Theresa Married on 11/24/2017
    If I could give him more stars I would because 5 stars is not nearly enough to show how amazing DJ Adam is. He is so devoted and dedicated to his business and always gives 120% to everything he does. He is also a go to person when it comes to needing recommendations for other vendors (flowers, hair make up etc) since he has been in the field for so long and has dealt with many awesome companies.

From the beginning, we knew that DJ Adam would be the best DJ for our wedding. At first, my husband and I were like ok he is coming to our house, we wont commit to anything, we wanted to shop around. DJ adam came to our home and completely sold us on choosing him. From the mo-town routine, to the fun games he plays throughout the night, we knew we wouldnt find anyone else that could put on the best party besides him. And we were right. The whole night went perfect. He kept our guests on the dancefloor. I had people coming up to me saying "Where did you find this guy, hes amazing". You wont regret booking with DJ Adam.
    Lauren Married on 10/28/2017
    DJ Adam is awesome through and through. From talking to him on the phone to communication via text or email he was supportive, thoughtful, and had extensive knowledge about his profession. He clearly has an amazing amount of experience as a DJ and I trusted all of his opinions and suggestions. Everyone at the wedding raved about how awesome the music was all night. I know I didn’t want to stop dancing. Even down to the props and give aways, everything was stellar. Even my parents were wearing funny hats and dancing like crazy. I wouldn’t change a thing. I’m so glad I had the chance to book and work with Adam.
  • Danielle
    Danielle Married on 10/27/2017
    We got married on October 27 and had DJ Adam as our DJ! I cannot say enough how much we absolutely loved having him. He got the party started right away and nobody stopped dancing all night! I have never ever been to an event where the dance floor was filled with people all night and am so happy that it just happened to be our wedding. Despite having hernia surgery a few weeks before our wedding, DJ Adam brought the energy and excitement to maximum levels, we still have people talking about the day and how awesome our DJ was! He made sure to include some music that we requested that probably was difficult to find and I am so grateful for all of his help and communication in the weeks leading up to our big day. Thank you DJ Adam!!!
  • Deanna
    Deanna Married on 09/03/2017
    We had DJ Adam for our wedding on September 3rd 2017. What I really liked about working with him was that he wasn't some random person from a company. He's the owner of his business, and when you get the owner, you get someone who really cares. DJ Adam supplied music for our on-site ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. We did his basic package with giveaways which were a HUGE hit with our crowd. He had our guests dancing the whole night & everyone had a great time. I enjoyed working with DJ Adam on our wedding day and highly recommend him to others!
    Alexandra Married on 07/30/2017
    Look no further! We just had our wedding last night and are literally sitting on the plane waiting to take off for our honeymoon and I didn't want to leave without this review. DJ Adam is hands down the best vendor you'll work with. Wedding planning is tough and stressful and I have to admit I'm no easy bride to work with. We had a Turkish Russian Jewish wedding and he was able to blend our music in perfectly with all our other preferences. Adam was there for us day and night and was quick to step up when consulting was needed yet accommodating as ever when we really just needed to do our thing. Regardless of your background, preferences, rituals, whatever -- he will deliver. Thanks, Adam, for an amazing night. Our guests loved you, we love you, and will forever be grateful for our talents!
    Alex and Huso
  • Christine
    Christine Married on 06/25/2017
    DJ Adam is the best! Every time we spoke he was extremely helpful and easy to talk to. I gave him a list of artists we like and told him how we wanted the overall feel of the wedding to go and he knocked it out of the park. I got tons of compliments on the music playlist. Everyone danced and had a great time thanks to DJ Adam. Also, before the wedding while I was getting ready in my hotel room he called me on the phone to ask how I was doing and if I needed anything. He then walked around the venue searching for someone that I was asking about and passed his phone off to that person, and when my husband needed to ask me something he passed his phone off to him too. Wow, what a great guy! I highly recommend DJ Adam and This Magic Moment! Almost forgot, he also has a photo booth that comes with an attendant and an album of all the pictures and guests signatures!