Lace and Belle Designs

Colonia, Colonia, NJ 07067 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lace and Belle Designs

Lace and Belle Designs is a boutique-style design company specializing in bespoke wedding invitations, event stationery + hand lettering. We work one-on-one with each of our clients offering a personalized experience from start to finish. We believe that choosing your paper goods should not only capture each couple’s personality with a modern approach, but should also be a fun part of the wedding planning process. Make your event and first impression one to remember with oh-so-pretty [bespoke] stationery that will leave guests anticipating your wedding or special event!

LACE AND BELLE IS A GREAT FIT FOR YOU IF YOU LOVE…

•Pretty Paper Details
•Believe that bespoke stationery will always convey a heartfelt message
•Desire wedding design that will leave a lasting impression
•Find beauty in the finer paper details

Follow Lace and Belle Designs on

KSS Photography
KSS Photography

• Real Weddings 2

42 Reviews for Lace and Belle Designs

Christine · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Elegant & Classy

Working with Meghan was the best experience I have ever had in planning my wedding. Her detail for classy and elegance was what I was looking for in my wedding invitations. She was very personable, understanding and a delight to work with. Her work was beautiful and elegant. I recommend any one looking for for their invitations to be done with beauty and class call Meghan. I would use her again.

Sent on 04/15/2019
  • Genevieve

Genevieve Lapaglia · Married on 12/15/2018

Meghan is the best!

Meghan is absolutely amazing! I used her for my save the dates, invitations, escort cards, table numbers, and welcome brochures (basically everything haha). Everything she made was absolutely gorgeous! I worked with her for the entire year up until my wedding and she was always energetic, kind, helpful and timely with her responses. Everything she makes is amazing! I would recommend her highly!

Sent on 01/14/2019

Nicole Fullowan · Married on 10/12/2018

Lace and Belle will make your wedding day detail dreams come true!

Meghan of Lace and Belle was a dream to work with for our wedding. Meghan created our Save the Dates, Wedding Invitation Suite and day-of details including our table numbers, signature cocktail sign, donation sign, and design for love quotes I placed around the reception. From the first time I reached out to Meghan she was nothing but sweet and accommodating, traveling out of her way to where I live just to meet with me in person with no promise of a working relationship yet (if you are planning a wedding, you know that driving back and forth to vendors becomes quite the chore after a while), taking time to understand my vision and the vibe my husband and I were going for, as well as answering literally hundreds of questions I had. I was brand new to the details of wedding planning not having been in many weddings as an adult and not having hired a wedding planner, and Meghan gracefully guided me throughout my year plus of planning. Additionally, her work is STUNNING, unique, and absolute quality at reasonable price points. Meghan and I very literally shared HUNDREDS of emails and she absolutely nailed our wedding details. I loved everything about working with her, there is nothing as far as print work that Meghan cannot do and do stunningly well. I already have people bidding to take my table numbers off my hands, but I'm just going to refer them to Meghan to get their own! Lace and Bell is classic, elegant, professional, talented, and everything you could want for a vendor on your special day.

Sent on 11/03/2018

Lace and Belle Designs's reply:

Thank you SO much for such a heartfelt review. I absolutely loved working with you to create your save the dates, wedding invitations, and day-of details and hope to have the opportunity to work with you again in the near future. Xo

Lace and Belle Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Real Weddings

• This Magic Moment
    This Magic Moment Wedding DJs

lace and belle is amazing. i refer them to all my couples and they all love her . mention dj adam, this magic moment and i promise you she will make sure you amazing invitations for your big day.

• Olivia Christina Photography
    Olivia Christina Photography Wedding Photographers

Meghan is an absolute pleasure to work with and such a talent! I had the opportunity to work closely with her on a styled shoot recently and she was able to see my vision so clearly and translate it perfectly into her products. The custom invitations that she created on acetate were absolutely incredible and were a product that I could see many new brides wanting to purchase. Meghan uses her knowledge of different bases and typography to create the perfect custom creations for whatever wedding or event style you are looking for. She's one of the best!

• KSS Photography
    KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

MLS has been the preferred vendor for KSS since the formation of the company. I can not tell you how amazing the quality of their products are and how much the owner and creative director, Meghan, takes such pride in everything that she produces for our couples! If you need anything wedding related from programs, to menus, to custom invites or even signs; MLS is the best option by far!

• Colonia Colonia, NJ, 07067 See on map