Lace and Belle

Colonia, NJ View map

2023 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Lace and Belle Designs is a boutique-style design company specializing in bespoke wedding invitations, event stationery + hand lettering. We work one-on-one with each of our clients offering a personalized experience from start to finish. We believe that choosing your paper goods should not only capture each couple’s personality with a modern approach, but should also be a fun part of the wedding planning process. Make your event and first impression one to remember with oh-so-pretty [bespoke] stationery that will leave guests anticipating your wedding or special event!

LACE AND BELLE IS A GREAT FIT FOR YOU IF YOU LOVE…

•Pretty Paper Details
•Believe that bespoke stationery will always convey a heartfelt message
•Desire wedding design that will leave a lasting impression
•Find beauty in the finer paper details

• Woman-owned

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Custom Invitations
Imprinted Napkins
Menus
Place Cards
Programs
RSVP Cards
Save the Dates

What services do you provide?

Assembly

Message vendor

• Patrycja
    Patrycja Married on 10/15/2022

The Absolute Best!!!

We have made the BEST decision by choosing Lace and Belle for our invitations and welcome sign mirror. Meghan has been an absolute pleasure to work with. She is beyond talented, so professional, and takes great pride in her craft. She was so sweet and helpful throughout the whole process which made life so much easier! Our invitations came out perfect, exactly how we always envisioned them. Our welcome mirror came out beautiful. I could not have asked for anything more, I highly recommend Lace and Belle. You will not be disappointed!
  • Devyn
    Devyn S. Married on 10/15/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Meghan is so helpful in every way!! The best!!

Meghan was amazing to work with for invites and day of details!! Going into this process, I had no idea what I wanted my wedding stationery to look like other than simple and elegant, without being generic. I felt that invites set the tone for the entire wedding and wanted to make a statement. Meghan totally delivered!! She was able to create something beautiful and unique that captured our style perfectly. This continued into our day of details. Our designs had a true professional's touch to them. I loved that we were able to customize every aspect of our invite and day of details, and Meghan happily dealt with all my requests. I was so grateful to have Meghan's expertise and advice to rely on as well - she was sooo helpful with wording, formatting, and general style tips. Using Lace and Belle for our stationery definitely set the tone for our wedding and ensured all of our designs were cohesive and beautiful.
    Danielle S. Married on 09/04/2022

Wow - amazing wedding invitations

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Meghan. She is so professional, SO organized, and amazingly creative. She gives you a personalized consult and digital timeline for your wedding invitations so you know what to expect. She talked me through the whole process, even when I had no clue where to begin. Her responses are always timely and she always makes sure you are as happy as can be. My wedding invitations match my modern/minimalist vibe and I can't wait to order day-of details with her! Cannot recommend enough!
  • illustration stars

Real Weddings

Rachel & Joe
23 photos · 06/09/2018

This Magic Moment This Magic Moment Wedding DJs

lace and belle is amazing. i refer them to all my couples and they all love her . mention dj adam, this magic moment and i promise you she will make sure you amazing invitations for your big day.

Olivia Christina Photography Olivia Christina Photography Wedding Photographers

Meghan is an absolute pleasure to work with and such a talent! I had the opportunity to work closely with her on a styled shoot recently and she was able to see my vision so clearly and translate it perfectly into her products. The custom invitations that she created on acetate were absolutely incredible and were a product that I could see many new brides wanting to purchase. Meghan uses her knowledge of different bases and typography to create the perfect custom creations for whatever wedding or event style you are looking for. She's one of the best!

KSS Photography KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

MLS has been the preferred vendor for KSS since the formation of the company. I can not tell you how amazing the quality of their products are and how much the owner and creative director, Meghan, takes such pride in everything that she produces for our couples! If you need anything wedding related from programs, to menus, to custom invites or even signs; MLS is the best option by far!

My Cinderella's Dream
5.0 out of 5 rating , 18 Reviews
· Wedding Florists

Colonia, NJ, 07067

By Appointment Only
Location of (Lace and Belle)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding