Colonia, Colonia, NJ 07067 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Lace and Belle Designs

Lace and Belle Designs is a boutique-style design company specializing in bespoke wedding invitations, event stationery + hand lettering. We work one-on-one with each of our clients offering a personalized experience from start to finish. We believe that choosing your paper goods should not only capture each couple’s personality with a modern approach, but should also be a fun part of the wedding planning process. Make your event and first impression one to remember with oh-so-pretty [bespoke] stationery that will leave guests anticipating your wedding or special event!

LACE AND BELLE IS A GREAT FIT FOR YOU IF YOU LOVE…

•Pretty Paper Details
•Believe that bespoke stationery will always convey a heartfelt message
•Desire wedding design that will leave a lasting impression
•Find beauty in the finer paper details

Follow Lace and Belle Designs on

Lace and Belle Designs 5
Lace and Belle Designs 6
Lace and Belle Designs 7

Alyssa · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing. So easy to work with. From start to finish just incredible

Meghan was just incredible to work with. My fiancé and I first met with her at her home to discuss our day of details. She took the time to explain different ideas that she had and what would make the most sense for us to use. She really understood the look I was going for and executed it. With every proof she sent me she nailed it from the start. I LOVED every detail she did for us and I truly believe it made our day more beautiful and special! I was sad to say bye to her when we picked up our details but I know I have gained a friend in her.

Sent on 10/01/2019
    Lace and Belle Designs 8
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 08/29/2019

8.29.19 Invites

Where do I begin to say how amazing Meghan was throughout the entire process ? We created customized STD, invite suites, place cards & menus all with Meghan and everything was simply amazing ! I don't know anything about stationary but I knew I wanted it to be different and capture us as a couple. Meghan helped us every step of the way to designing, wording, and nailing every last detail. We had a custom French Bulldog wax seal...YES that level of detail. Meghan was so responsive to my emails and questions and just an overall joy of a human to encounter on our Wedding journey.

Sent on 09/09/2019
    Lace and Belle Designs 9

Christine · Married on 08/24/2019

Elegant & Classy

Working with Meghan was the best experience I have ever had in planning my wedding. Her detail for classy and elegance was what I was looking for in my wedding invitations. She was very personable, understanding and a delight to work with. Her work was beautiful and elegant. I recommend any one looking for for their invitations to be done with beauty and class call Meghan. I would use her again.

Sent on 04/15/2019

Lace and Belle Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography

Real Weddings

• This Magic Moment
    This Magic Moment Wedding DJs

lace and belle is amazing. i refer them to all my couples and they all love her . mention dj adam, this magic moment and i promise you she will make sure you amazing invitations for your big day.

• Olivia Christina Photography
    Olivia Christina Photography Wedding Photographers

Meghan is an absolute pleasure to work with and such a talent! I had the opportunity to work closely with her on a styled shoot recently and she was able to see my vision so clearly and translate it perfectly into her products. The custom invitations that she created on acetate were absolutely incredible and were a product that I could see many new brides wanting to purchase. Meghan uses her knowledge of different bases and typography to create the perfect custom creations for whatever wedding or event style you are looking for. She's one of the best!

• KSS Photography
    KSS Photography Wedding Photographers

MLS has been the preferred vendor for KSS since the formation of the company. I can not tell you how amazing the quality of their products are and how much the owner and creative director, Meghan, takes such pride in everything that she produces for our couples! If you need anything wedding related from programs, to menus, to custom invites or even signs; MLS is the best option by far!

• Colonia Colonia, NJ, 07067 See on map