Trenton, NJ 08628 Map · Phone number

About Corey Fyffe Design

Welcome to Corey Fyffe Design!
We specialize in custom invitations, programs, menus, favor tags and many other splendid things. By working one on one with our brides we are able to design one of a kind invitations inspired by their ideas and visions. In addition to our custom work, we are an authorized seller of the fabulous Dauphine Press Letterpress line.
Follow Corey Fyffe Design on

450101306924636434181000010799433611575594385403n
Corey Fyffe Design
Custom gold and black wedding menu printed on linen paper and accented with ribbon corners.
Escort cards printed on linen paper with rhinestone accent.
Escort cards printed on linen paper with rhinestone accent.
Custom invitation in pale blue and chocolate brown.
Custom invitation in pale blue and chocolate brown.
Margarita bridal shower invitation in pink, green and brown.
Margarita bridal shower invitation in pink, green and brown.
Custom wedding invitation in white and charcoal with swirl design and silver ball accents. Tied with...
Custom golf ball table numbers.
Custom golf ball table numbers.
Custom golf tee wedding program with chocolate brown band
programliz
450101306924636434181000010799433611575594385403n

4 Reviews for Corey Fyffe Design

Gabrielle · Married on 06/01/2014

Tara Kearns from Corey Fyffe was incredible to work with. She provided website cards to include with our invitations that were perfectly matched to our invites, wedding programs fans that were within our tight budget and was very flexible with my changing direction on the thank you cards we placed at each table setting. Everything they produced looked incredible!

Katie and Tara were so patient with us even though we changed out overall concept on them more than once. They guided us in the right direction and did a great job of "marrying" our ideas. I have since used Corey Fyffe for several other occasions (showers, thank you notes etc...) and they are consistently wonderful to work with.

Pat · Married on 08/17/2012

I ordered bridal shower invitations and needed several revisions to my draft. Tara was so quick to respond on a daily basis and provided excellent suggestions.

They arrived in todays mail and I am thrilled! The final product and quality was even better than I had hoped! I will definitely use Corey Fyffe Designs again and recommend them to all my friends.

Love love love this company!!!!

Corey Fyffe Design FAQ