White Orchid Graphics

Trenton, NJ View map

White Orchid Graphics designs, produces and sells stationery and invitations. We specialize in wedding invitations, but also create baby shower invitations and much more.

We offer a standard invitation collection with many options. In addition, we can work with you to create a custom design statement for your next event.

We feel that every occasion deserves attention to the details. Let us alleviate some of your stress and trust in our expertise to help you select and customize exactly what you are looking for.

What invitation and card products do you offer?

Catalog Invitations
Custom Invitations

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing

Kristen Married on 11/07/2014
    Katie and Brielle are a dynamic duo! They were so easy to work with and their quality of design and work is exceptional! They took the time to really listen to our ideas and came up with several incredible design options to choose from. Thank you, Katie & Brielle for completing our vision!
    Melody Married on 10/18/2014
    White Orchid Graphics were the perfect choice for my wedding day! Not only did they do my wedding invitations, but they also created my save the dates, menu reception cards, thank you cards, place board, Instagram signs, as well as last minute odds and ends. Everything came out perfect and they had fantastic attention to detail. I would highly recommend them to any bride who is looking for unique and beautiful stationary for their wedding day!
    Briana Married on 09/26/2014
    Everything was great! Very responsive in answering all my questions. They created everything for me, invitations, place cards and table numbers.. They were so beautiful. Lots of compliments from everyone. Even did the stamps and sent them out so I didn't have to worry!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Trenton, 08619
Location of (White Orchid Graphics)

Other vendors in Central Jersey for your wedding