White Orchid Graphics Reviews

19 | Trenton, NJ

19 Reviews for White Orchid Graphics

Kristen · Married on 11/07/2014

Katie and Brielle are a dynamic duo! They were so easy to work with and their quality of design and work is exceptional! They took the time to really listen to our ideas and came up with several incredible design options to choose from. Thank you, Katie & Brielle for completing our vision!

Sent on 12/28/2014

Melody · Married on 10/18/2014

White Orchid Graphics were the perfect choice for my wedding day! Not only did they do my wedding invitations, but they also created my save the dates, menu reception cards, thank you cards, place board, Instagram signs, as well as last minute odds and ends. Everything came out perfect and they had fantastic attention to detail. I would highly recommend them to any bride who is looking for unique and beautiful stationary for their wedding day!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Briana · Married on 09/26/2014

Everything was great! Very responsive in answering all my questions. They created everything for me, invitations, place cards and table numbers.. They were so beautiful. Lots of compliments from everyone. Even did the stamps and sent them out so I didn't have to worry!

Sent on 10/07/2014

Adrienne · Married on 09/26/2014

Brielle and Katie at White Orchid Graphics were wonderful and easy to work with! They were able to create the vision that we had for our wedding invitations within our budget and our invitations were finalized and sent out ahead of schedule! Brielle gave us many options and ideas to consider and continued to help make little changes until we were completely happy with the final product. They were prompt in responding to all of our questions and requests and we will definitely be using them again in the future!

Sent on 01/17/2015

Mary · Married on 05/31/2014

Our invitations were beautiful and affordable. We were very happy.

Sent on 11/24/2014

Kate · Married on 10/19/2013

Brielle and her partner did a great job on our beautiful "fall" theme wedding invitations. She was able to come to my house to make it convenient to my busy schedule. We were very impressed with not only the creativity of the invitation but the professional service White Orchid Graphics provides!

Sent on 08/11/2013

Emily · Married on 08/16/2013

Thanks you so much Brielle. You did an amazing job with all the stationary. You did amazing with detail and made everything perfect.

Sent on 08/24/2013

Susan · Married on 06/23/2013

White Orchid Graphics did a beautiful job. They offered so much in the way of details on the production of the invitation. Listened very well to what we wanted. Great follow up in the e-mails and we received exactly what we asked for. Love them.

Sent on 03/13/2013

Hilary · Married on 06/23/2013

White Orchid Graphics did such an amazing job on our wedding invitations. We chose custom colors and designs and within days we had a perfect invitation designed just as we always imagined. Thank you so much!

Sent on 12/22/2014

Devon · Married on 06/22/2013

I absolutely loved working with Brie. She was aware that I was under some budget constraints and was very willing to come up with some creative options. I did end up going with a custom design, and she was fantastic at jumping off from my inspiration images and making suggestions. I am very particular and made a lot of very little changes throughout the design process, which Brie always did very graciously. She was also great about meeting with me regularly to review the changes in person to make sure I was satisfied. I also ended up doing my thank you cards with her to match my invitation. She made 100% sure I was happy with every detail throughout the process. I loved all of the final products and got tons of compliments from my friends and family. I can't wait to get them framed!

Sent on 07/12/2013

Julie · Married on 05/11/2013

White Orchid Graphics was great to work with and my invitations were beautiful!!

Sent on 12/09/2014
  • F

felicia · Married on 05/04/2013

I worked with Katie from White Orchid Graphics on my wedding invitations. She was amazing to work with and the invitations were fantastic!
    I live in Miami Florida and I thought it would be difficult to work with a company out of state but it was just the opposite. Katie made life very easy for my husband and I.
    All of our guests commented on how unique and beautiful our invitations were and I am sure once you see their work you will feel the same. If you are planning your wedding or any other party definitely contact White Orchid Graphics as they are a FANTASTIC company with AMAZING attention to detail, EXCELLET service and above all the invitations are BREATHTAKING.

Thank you!!!!!

Sent on 07/09/2013

White Orchid was awesome!! My invitations were beautiful! They Are very detail oriented and do whatever they can to make the customer happy .

Sent on 09/02/2013

Kelly · Married on 10/11/2012

White Orchid Graphics did an amazing job with my invites. They worked with me through many rounds of designs and feedback until it was perfect. They put up with my crazy requests and helped me come up with the an amazing invitation, that I got a lot of compliments on. They were great to work with and the prices were within my budget.

Sent on 03/06/2013

Lori · event on 09/21/2012

Working with Brielle and Katie on the invitations was an absolute joy. They were professional, fun and easy to work with. Katie and Brielle listened to my needs and ideas, worked their magic, and created beautiful invitations that fit the theme of my bridal shower. Anytime I hear someone is planning wedding or a bridal shower I always tell them about White Orchid Graphics and the wonderful experience I had.

Sent on 03/07/2013

christie · Married on 09/17/2011

Brielle & Katy were very responsive for all matters ranging from answering my questions to making changes/updates on our print material. We were happy with all the printed items they designed and produced. They were very easy to work with and professional throughout the entire process. We had complete trust in them which was a huge help during the sometimes stressful wedding planning process.

Sent on 02/19/2013

Maria · Married on 08/26/2011

Brie and Katie were great to work with. My invitations were customized and beautiful! The service was done professionally and quickly.

Sent on 12/28/2014

Lori & Ed · Married on 04/15/2010

Brielle and Katie did an amazing job with our invitations, wine bottle labels, and programs. We needed that special touch for a cohesive feeling from the time we invited our guests to the bottle of wine they took home! Thank you ladies!

Sent on 02/18/2013

Jeanelle · Married on 10/03/2009

My husband I are were very pleased with our wedding invitations by White Orchid Graphics. The invitations looked wonderful and came out even better than we had hoped. We told Brielle our wedding theme and she sent us a great variety of invitation layouts and ideas. What she came up with was very creative and she was very willing to make any changes until we absolutely loved it. We actually couldn't decide between two invitations so we got some of both. It was a really fun process and we would absolutely use White Orchid Graphics again.

Sent on 02/16/2013