Nikisha King Design House

New Office Located is in Summit, New Jersey, New Providence, NJ 07901 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 38

About Nikisha King Design House

Congratulations on your Engagement!

In working with Nikisha King Design House, we offer unique and modern invitations. Our modern designs are minimal and have a pop feature be it a wax seal, silk ribbons, and our specialty custom illustrations.

We are not for everyone due to the custom elements of our designs. To get started, you are welcome to complete our inquiry form on our website > www.nikishaking.com.

We are looking forward to working with you in creating memorable keepsakes which will be designed with your story.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned
Follow Nikisha King Design House on

Other couples have also viewed

• Leah Perri Designs

Videos 2 Videos

30 Reviews for Nikisha King Design House

• Laquisha · Married on 11/10/2019

Fairytale Collaboration

So I was referred to Nikisha and her business by my amazing wedding planner. I researched out and she was quick to respond by setting up phone conferences/consultations. We spoke a few times to discuss my vision and how she could bring it to life. It was a great fit, so myself and my fiance arranged a face to face meeting to finalize and go over everything in depth. Once i met her, I knew she was absolutely the right person to create my fairytale wedding suite.Her energy is so positive, she is professional, organized, extremely talented and creative and most of all, not in need of micromanaging as she knows her stuff. She is AMAZING! Her timelines were on point and reasonable as so was the price for us because we wanted our guest to have something special She is flexible and stays on top of everything. I always felt like I was her only client, no juggling involved lol I felt very much exclusive with her as she always answered my questions promptly and made sure I didn’t worry. My wedding invitation suite is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just what I envisioned. I couldn’t be more impressed with the outcome. I am super excited to spend them out to our guests and cant wait for their feedback as I know they will be surprised to see how much thought was put into their invitation and keepsake. Thank you Nikisha for collaborating with us to create a a little piece of my fairytale for our guests.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Laquisha,
    It was a pleasure to work with you. My team and I enjoyed working on your beautiful invitation suite because it was out of the box! It was unique and just what we love the "Pop" of color concept. I appreciate your review and it warmed my heart, you made us feel special. Our mission is to make sure our clients are 100% happy and ensure they understand this is our full-time job and we ensure each client feel like their our only client. Thank you for trusting us and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your review with our potential clients :)
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent invite experience!

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Nikisha and her colleges at Inviting Treasures! Right from the start, Nikisha welcomed us with open arms and helped us identify exactly what we wanted for our invitations as it can be an overwhelming process. Her and her teams responsiveness and ability to get our invites done in such a timely, easy manor made the whole process such a care free and smooth experience for us. I would recommend Nikisha to anyone looking for quality, beautiful work. Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Nikisha King Design House's reply:

Catherine, it was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé in creating a unique design. Thank you for choosing and supporting us which in turn supports our charities. My team and I enjoyed making it easy and smooth for you both and we're looking forward to working on future projects with you both.
  • Marcella

Marcella · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I had them do my wedding invitations and loved how it turned out and got so many compliments from people that received my invitation,
    that I had them do my thank you‘s as well!
    Would absolutely work with them again!
    If I could leave higher than 5 ⭐️ I would:))
    Thank you Inviting Treasures!!

Sent on 06/06/2020

Marcella,
    It was a pleasure working with you all. Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding stationery. My team and I enjoyed creating it and taking care of all the details. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Nikisha King Design House FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Custom Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    Programs
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    In-Person Consultations
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping

• New Office Located is in Summit, New Jersey New Providence, NJ, 07901 See on map
    888-311-1734 (1) (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday - 10am - 6pm Design Meetings - By appointment only
    Location of (Nikisha King Design House)