1259 Springfield Avenue, New Providence, NJ 07974 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 2

About Inviting Treasures

Hi and welcome to our little spot on Weddingwire!

Congratulations on your engagement! Are you ready for your invitations, Yay! My team and I are here for you and your partner.

The first step is to book a consultation, why not? Our 45-minute consult is at no cost to you. We can talk about your invitation style, your idea, and you can touch and feel our samples (which are not in a book by the way)!

Other than seeing our samples, you have the opportunity to see if I'm a good fit and if you can work with me for the next 3 months, not everyone is as great as we are ; )

Budget (the biggest question in wedding planning):

Yes, we are in your budget. Our pricing varies because we enjoy helping our clients with their invitation needs.

Our online designed collection is similar to Minted and starts at $3.00/set (set includes invitation, RSVP, and envelopes).

Our custom invitations start at $1295 and includes everything!

• Full Custom Design
  • Invitation + Envelope
  • RSVP + Envelope
  • Additional Enclosure Card (use for details, website info, accommodation, reception location or anything)
  • Guest Address printing on the envelopes
  • Return Address printing on all envelopes

We do everything for your custom invitations, so they are ready to go, and we don't add any of our branding to your suite.

Have more questions, just send me a message and I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Nikisha your stationery specialist!

Follow Inviting Treasures on

Inviting Treasures 2
Inviting Treasures 3
  • Laquisha · Married on 11/10/2019

Fairytale Collaboration

So I was referred to Nikisha and her business by my amazing wedding planner. I researched out and she was quick to respond by setting up phone conferences/consultations. We spoke a few times to discuss my vision and how she could bring it to life. It was a great fit, so myself and my fiance arranged a face to face meeting to finalize and go over everything in depth. Once i met her, I knew she was absolutely the right person to create my fairytale wedding suite.Her energy is so positive, she is professional, organized, extremely talented and creative and most of all, not in need of micromanaging as she knows her stuff. She is AMAZING! Her timelines were on point and reasonable as so was the price for us because we wanted our guest to have something special She is flexible and stays on top of everything. I always felt like I was her only client, no juggling involved lol I felt very much exclusive with her as she always answered my questions promptly and made sure I didn’t worry. My wedding invitation suite is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just what I envisioned. I couldn’t be more impressed with the outcome. I am super excited to spend them out to our guests and cant wait for their feedback as I know they will be surprised to see how much thought was put into their invitation and keepsake. Thank you Nikisha for collaborating with us to create a a little piece of my fairytale for our guests.

Inviting Treasures 4
    Inviting Treasures 5
    Sent on 06/03/2019

Laquisha,
    It was a pleasure to work with you. My team and I enjoyed working on your beautiful invitation suite because it was out of the box! It was unique and just what we love the "Pop" of color concept. I appreciate your review and it warmed my heart, you made us feel special. Our mission is to make sure our clients are 100% happy and ensure they understand this is our full-time job and we ensure each client feel like their our only client. Thank you for trusting us and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your review with our potential clients :)

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent invite experience!

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Nikisha and her colleges at Inviting Treasures! Right from the start, Nikisha welcomed us with open arms and helped us identify exactly what we wanted for our invitations as it can be an overwhelming process. Her and her teams responsiveness and ability to get our invites done in such a timely, easy manor made the whole process such a care free and smooth experience for us. I would recommend Nikisha to anyone looking for quality, beautiful work. Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Catherine, it was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé in creating a unique design. Thank you for choosing and supporting us which in turn supports our charities. My team and I enjoyed making it easy and smooth for you both and we're looking forward to working on future projects with you both.

Missy Jingles · Married on 09/08/2019

Made my life so much easier!

My fiancé had the invitations designed, but I had no clue how to get them printed. I called Nikisha at Inviting Treasures – she knew exactly what I needed, was fast, professional, and from the moment I met her I knew my invitations were going to be perfect. Even my fiancé said she nailed it!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Missy Jingles,
    Thank you so much for calling me! I was worried at first, but once we met, I knew I could take care of you and make your concerns and worry disappear. I loved your design and being able to use our Lava Orange envelopes with your design was perfect. Blessings on your wedding and your future. If you ever need anything, I'm here to help.

Inviting Treasures FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Inviting Treasures 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Inviting Treasures 2
    15% Off Designed Collection

View our Designed Collection by copy and pasting into your URL > https://shop.invitingtreasures.com/pw-wedding

Turnover Time: 5 - 7 business days (varies around holidays)

Coupon Code - 15offorder

• 1259 Springfield Avenue New Providence, NJ, 07974 See on map
    888-311-1734 (1) (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday - 11 - 730pm Private Consults - Wednesdays (930am - 7pm) and Saturday (11am - 4pm),