Inviting Treasures

1259 Springfield Avenue, New Providence, NJ 07974 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Inviting Treasures

Hi and welcome to our little spot on Weddingwire!

I understand you have tons of designers to choose from and you're wondering why should I send a message to Nikisha (that's me). Overall, there is nothing I can say or do which will make you send a message. The only reason you may stop and reach out is because of our beautiful photos, competitive price point, fast-turnaround time, and quality products, but like I said you wouldn't know this just by looking at our post.

However, if you do reach out and we actually meet (we offer a free consultation), you might learn why we are different and understand when you choose us you are supporting several female-oriented non-profit organization while working with us.

However, I don't just want to leave you with that, here are some details in regards to our wedding invitation pricing and services.

Pre-Designed Wedding Invitation Collection (already design and all it needs is your personalization):

• This wedding invitation collection has a turnaround time of 5- 7 business days (for brides who need invites fast)
  • This wedding invitation collection starts at $3.00 /set (sets include invitation, rsvp, and matching envelopes) when ordering around 100 invitations.
  • You can personalize your invitations at any time on our website, see a digital proof instantly at no extra cost, and submit for print.

Custom Invitation Designed Collection:

• Our custom invitations have a turnaround time of 4 - 6 weeks, depending on your response. I am always on top of my projects because this is my full-time job (nope, I don't do this on the side and am unavailable till after work hours).
  • We offer 3 packages, which results in a wedding suite which is ready to go when it gets to you. At this time, we have a 25% discount on our packages. Simplicity Custom Invitation Package is $7.50/set (qty 100-149), Laser Custom Invitation Package is $11.95/set (qty 100-149), and our Elegant Custom Invitation Package is $12.95 (qty 100-149).
  • In choosing the custom invitation design collection, we bring your vision to life if you can't find it on Minted or Pinterest. My team and I help in choosing the materials, font/lettering style, colors, and guide you on the things you need all while keeping you on budget.

Overall, I hope I provided you with enough information to help you inquire more. Free inquiries are never a problem, because they will never hurt you, but they can benefit you in many ways!

Have a great day and hope to speak soon.

Follow Inviting Treasures on

1 User photo

Inviting Treasures 1

Melissa · Getting married on 08/24/2019

Highly Recommend!

I worked with Nikisha to design invitations for my wedding. She was so friendly, patient and professional. She was able to bring my ideas and vision to life.

Sent on 12/06/2018

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Thanks for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you on your wedding invitations. I am looking forward to being of service on your future design and printing projects.
  • Marcela

Marcela Romero · Getting married on 05/25/2019

She did everything they way I want it .

Everything came out just perfect
    So happy

Sent on 02/06/2019
    Inviting Treasures 2

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Hi Marcela, thanks so much for the review! I enjoyed working on your beautiful invitation suite with a flair of Las Vegas.

Liane · Married on 10/20/2018

Working with Nikisha and her team at Inviting Treasures was one of the best decisions I made in my wedding planning process. She was creative, attentive, and very easy to talk to. I felt at ease throughout the whole process thanks to her consistent communication and timeline updates. Nikisha was able to take my vision and design invitations that completely exceeded my expectations. I am beyond happy with the outcome and cannot wait for my guests to receive their beautiful invites. I would highly recommend using Inviting Treasures!

Sent on 08/02/2018

Hi Liane,
    Congratulations on your wedding and thanks for allowing us to be part of one of the most treasured occasions in your life. It was a pleasure working with you and making this process easy and stress-free. Looking forward to being of service in the future.

Inviting Treasures FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 30

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Inviting Treasures 1
    25% off Custom Invitation Packages

This applies to a quantity between 100 and 149 invitation:

Simplicity Package is $7.50/set (original price $10/set)

• Invitation, Envelope, RSVP, RSVP Envelope, and an additional card for reception, details, or any information.

Laser Invitation Package is $11.95/set (original price $16/set)

• Laser/Lace Pockets with Invitation, Envelope, RSVP, RSVP Envelope, and an additional card for reception, details, or any information.
    • Assembly service included

Elegant Invitation Package is $12.95/set (original price $18/set)

• Pocket/Fold with Invitation, Envelope, RSVP, RSVP Envelope, and an additional card for reception, details, or any information.
    • Foil and digital printing
    • Assembly service included

At this time, there is an envelope addressing offer (it's free) when you purchase one of these custom packages, take advantage.

• 1259 Springfield Avenue New Providence, NJ, 07974 See on map
    888-311-1734 (1) (Phone number)
    Phone Consults - Monday - Saturday from 10am - 7pm Office Consults - Wednesdays (930am - 7pm) and Saturday (11am - 4pm),