1259 Springfield Avenue, New Providence, NJ 07974 Map · Phone number

About Inviting Treasures

Hi and welcome to our little spot on Weddingwire!

I understand you have tons of designers to choose from and you're wondering why should I send a message to Nikisha (that's me). Overall, there is nothing I can say or do which will make you send a message. The only reason you may stop and reach out is because of our beautiful photos, competitive price point, fast-turnaround time, and quality products, but like I said you wouldn't know this just by looking at our post.

However, if you do reach out and we actually meet (we offer a free consultation), you might learn why we are different and understand when you choose us you are supporting several female-oriented non-profit organization while working with us.

However, I don't just want to leave you with that, here are some details in regards to our wedding invitation pricing and services.

Pre-Designed Wedding Invitation Collection (already design and all it needs is your personalization):

• This wedding invitation collection has a turnaround time of 5- 7 business days (for brides who need invites fast)
  • This wedding invitation collection starts at $3.00 /set (sets include invitation, rsvp, and matching envelopes) when ordering around 100 invitations.
  • You can personalize your invitations at any time on our website, see a digital proof instantly at no extra cost, and submit for print.

Custom Invitation Designed Collection:

• Our custom invitations have a turnaround time of 4 - 6 weeks, depending on your response. I am always on top of my projects because this is my full-time job (nope, I don't do this on the side and am unavailable till after work hours).
  • We offer 3 packages, which results in a wedding suite which is ready to go when it gets to you. At this time, we have a 25% discount on our packages. Simplicity Custom Invitation Package is $7.50/set (qty 100-149), Laser Custom Invitation Package is $11.95/set (qty 100-149), and our Elegant Custom Invitation Package is $12.95 (qty 100-149).
  • In choosing the custom invitation design collection, we bring your vision to life if you can't find it on Minted or Pinterest. My team and I help in choosing the materials, font/lettering style, colors, and guide you on the things you need all while keeping you on budget.

Overall, I hope I provided you with enough information to help you inquire more. Free inquiries are never a problem, because they will never hurt you, but they can benefit you in many ways!

Have a great day and hope to speak soon.

Follow Inviting Treasures on

Inviting Treasures 2
Inviting Treasures 3
  • Laquisha · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Fairytale Collaboration

So I was referred to Nikisha and her business by my amazing wedding planner. I researched out and she was quick to respond by setting up phone conferences/consultations. We spoke a few times to discuss my vision and how she could bring it to life. It was a great fit, so myself and my fiance arranged a face to face meeting to finalize and go over everything in depth. Once i met her, I knew she was absolutely the right person to create my fairytale wedding suite.Her energy is so positive, she is professional, organized, extremely talented and creative and most of all, not in need of micromanaging as she knows her stuff. She is AMAZING! Her timelines were on point and reasonable as so was the price for us because we wanted our guest to have something special She is flexible and stays on top of everything. I always felt like I was her only client, no juggling involved lol I felt very much exclusive with her as she always answered my questions promptly and made sure I didn’t worry. My wedding invitation suite is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just what I envisioned. I couldn’t be more impressed with the outcome. I am super excited to spend them out to our guests and cant wait for their feedback as I know they will be surprised to see how much thought was put into their invitation and keepsake. Thank you Nikisha for collaborating with us to create a a little piece of my fairytale for our guests.

Sent on 06/03/2019
    Inviting Treasures 4
    Inviting Treasures 5

Laquisha,
    It was a pleasure to work with you. My team and I enjoyed working on your beautiful invitation suite because it was out of the box! It was unique and just what we love the "Pop" of color concept. I appreciate your review and it warmed my heart, you made us feel special. Our mission is to make sure our clients are 100% happy and ensure they understand this is our full-time job and we ensure each client feel like their our only client. Thank you for trusting us and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your review with our potential clients :)

Catherine · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Excellent invite experience!

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Nikisha and her colleges at Inviting Treasures! Right from the start, Nikisha welcomed us with open arms and helped us identify exactly what we wanted for our invitations as it can be an overwhelming process. Her and her teams responsiveness and ability to get our invites done in such a timely, easy manor made the whole process such a care free and smooth experience for us. I would recommend Nikisha to anyone looking for quality, beautiful work. Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Catherine, it was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé in creating a unique design. Thank you for choosing and supporting us which in turn supports our charities. My team and I enjoyed making it easy and smooth for you both and we're looking forward to working on future projects with you both.

Missy Jingles · Getting married on 09/08/2019

Made my life so much easier!

My fiancé had the invitations designed, but I had no clue how to get them printed. I called Nikisha at Inviting Treasures – she knew exactly what I needed, was fast, professional, and from the moment I met her I knew my invitations were going to be perfect. Even my fiancé said she nailed it!

Sent on 05/06/2019

Missy Jingles,
    Thank you so much for calling me! I was worried at first, but once we met, I knew I could take care of you and make your concerns and worry disappear. I loved your design and being able to use our Lava Orange envelopes with your design was perfect. Blessings on your wedding and your future. If you ever need anything, I'm here to help.

Inviting Treasures FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Calligraphy, Design, Eco-Friendly, Embossed, Engraving, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping, Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 30

• 1259 Springfield Avenue New Providence, NJ, 07974 See on map
    888-311-1734 (1) (Phone number)
    Phone Consults - Monday - Saturday from 10am - 7pm Office Consults - Wednesdays (930am - 7pm) and Saturday (11am - 4pm),