1259 Springfield Avenue, New Providence, NJ 07974 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Inviting Treasures

Hi and welcome to our little spot on Weddingwire!

Congratulations on your engagement! Are you ready for your invitations? We here.

The first step is to tell us your vision and feel for your wedding. Send a message to us.

Please note, we can't provide any pricing without speaking to you via phone to ensure we know what you want in order to provide a proposal.

Our designs are on our website and we also do custom designs as well.

Looking forward to chatting.

Follow Inviting Treasures on

it 0233 medium 51 929197 157572390479343

30 Reviews for Inviting Treasures

• Laquisha · Married on 11/10/2019

Fairytale Collaboration

So I was referred to Nikisha and her business by my amazing wedding planner. I researched out and she was quick to respond by setting up phone conferences/consultations. We spoke a few times to discuss my vision and how she could bring it to life. It was a great fit, so myself and my fiance arranged a face to face meeting to finalize and go over everything in depth. Once i met her, I knew she was absolutely the right person to create my fairytale wedding suite.Her energy is so positive, she is professional, organized, extremely talented and creative and most of all, not in need of micromanaging as she knows her stuff. She is AMAZING! Her timelines were on point and reasonable as so was the price for us because we wanted our guest to have something special She is flexible and stays on top of everything. I always felt like I was her only client, no juggling involved lol I felt very much exclusive with her as she always answered my questions promptly and made sure I didn’t worry. My wedding invitation suite is BEAUTIFUL!!! Just what I envisioned. I couldn’t be more impressed with the outcome. I am super excited to spend them out to our guests and cant wait for their feedback as I know they will be surprised to see how much thought was put into their invitation and keepsake. Thank you Nikisha for collaborating with us to create a a little piece of my fairytale for our guests.

Sent on 06/03/2019

Laquisha,
    It was a pleasure to work with you. My team and I enjoyed working on your beautiful invitation suite because it was out of the box! It was unique and just what we love the "Pop" of color concept. I appreciate your review and it warmed my heart, you made us feel special. Our mission is to make sure our clients are 100% happy and ensure they understand this is our full-time job and we ensure each client feel like their our only client. Thank you for trusting us and for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your review with our potential clients :)
  • Catherine

Catherine · Married on 10/12/2019

Excellent invite experience!

It has been an absolute pleasure working with Nikisha and her colleges at Inviting Treasures! Right from the start, Nikisha welcomed us with open arms and helped us identify exactly what we wanted for our invitations as it can be an overwhelming process. Her and her teams responsiveness and ability to get our invites done in such a timely, easy manor made the whole process such a care free and smooth experience for us. I would recommend Nikisha to anyone looking for quality, beautiful work. Thank you again!!

Sent on 07/01/2019

Inviting Treasures's reply:

Catherine, it was a pleasure working with you and your fiancé in creating a unique design. Thank you for choosing and supporting us which in turn supports our charities. My team and I enjoyed making it easy and smooth for you both and we're looking forward to working on future projects with you both.
  • Marcella

Marcella · Married on 09/14/2019

Absolutely wonderful!

I had them do my wedding invitations and loved how it turned out and got so many compliments from people that received my invitation,
    that I had them do my thank you‘s as well!
    Would absolutely work with them again!
    If I could leave higher than 5 ⭐️ I would:))
    Thank you Inviting Treasures!!

Sent on 06/06/2020

Marcella,
    It was a pleasure working with you all. Thank you so much for trusting me with your wedding stationery. My team and I enjoyed creating it and taking care of all the details. Looking forward to working with you in the future.

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Inviting Treasures FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer?
    Catalog Invitations
    Imprinted Napkins
    Menus
    Place Cards
    RSVP Cards
    Save the Dates
  • What services do you provide?
    Addressing
    Letterpress
    Printing
    Shipping
    Thermography
  • What is your minimum order requirement?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Inviting Treasures 1
    -15%
    15% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 1259 Springfield Avenue New Providence, NJ, 07974 See on map
    888-311-1734 (1) (Phone number)
    Monday - Friday - 11 - 600pm In-Person Meetings - Wednesdays and Saturdays.
    Location of (Inviting Treasures)