About Tan Weddings & Events

Officiating | Music | Design | Elopements | Planning

CONGRATULATIONS!

Tan Weddings & Events celebrates with you, honoring all faiths, partnerships, and cultural traditions, giving you a Wedding Day that is an expression of the both of you - your unique sense of style, personality, and love as a couple.

Choose "a la carte" from any of our available services - Officiant, Music, Decor - to fit with the dream vision of your Wedding Day! We work seamlessly with many wedding professionals whom we have the privilege of also referring to as our friends. OR if you need us to create an elopement package for you, we would be thrilled to assist you.

With our expert in-house services and experienced affiliate vendors, we will craft and combine our services that make your Wedding Day a truly special day! And if you need any of our services for other ceremonies such as Grand Openings, Private Gatherings, and Baby Blessings, we are happy to work with you and your vendors to provide you with the perfect event.

OFFICIATING

As Officiants, we are delighted to be a part of your special Wedding Day! We value and honor all faiths, all cultural traditions, and all partnerships. Together, we create Ceremony Words that reflect your union as a couple. With our exclusive online Ceremony Builder to help get you started, we will together further customize and refine the Ceremony Words to ensure the words we express on your Wedding Day are what will take you into your new life as a married couple.

MUSIC

As Musicians, we enjoy that you and your guests are treated to live music that is beautiful, maybe even unexpected, and certainly very elegant. Solo or ensemble, we provide a varied repertoire of traditional, classic, contemporary, and original music. The Ceremony Music includes 1) Prelude - a selection of 20 minutes of pre-ceremony music, 2) Processional Song - for the Bridal Party entrance, 3) Bride's Song - for the Bride's entrance, and 4) the Recessional Song - music for the exit of the Newlyweds and the Bridal Party. Additional services include Music for Wedding Cocktails, Music for Wedding Reception, Grand Openings, Holiday Parties, and other events.

DESIGN

As your Wedding Designers, we will help you with assembling the design details that speak to the styling you want for your celebration, including custom signage and paperie. Additionally, we can provide ceremony ritual elements such as a candle lighting set, sand pouring set, coins, cord and veil. Please contact us; we are happy to help you add creative magic to your Wedding Day!

PLANNING

As your Wedding Planner, we offer two packages: Full Service Planning or Event Coordination. With Full Service Planning, we will be with you every step of the way from start to finish: selecting a venue, securing vendors, assembling and creating design and decor, and executing your complete vision on the day of your celebration!

With Event Coordination, we will fill in the gaps in your wedding preparation adventure, making sure that all the pieces come together, making sure all your vendors are able to perform their duties to your expectations.

Just let us know how we can of service to your dream wedding!

ELOPEMENTS

Tan Weddings & Events provides wedding services throughout northern California and many other destinations! However, for our elopements and small weddings, we have selected venues that offer flexibility of weekday events and special rates, as well as all-inclusive elopement packages.

ABOUT US

Being in business for over 15 years, Reverends Jennifer and Rick Tan leveraged their experience, talents, and connections to create Tan Weddings & Events. The husband-and-wife couple works with a trusted team of associate officiants, musicians, vendors, and venues to bring you a Total Wedding Experience!

Categories: Wedding Musician, Wedding Officiant, Wedding Planner

Regions serviced: Sacramento, San Francisco, Napa Valley, Monterey + 1 Additional Regions

Follow Tan Weddings & Events on

Single Religion (3)
Interfaith Ceremony (1)
Counseling (1)
Bilingual (1)

To start I am a chill, yet elegant-perfectionist type of bride. I found Tan weddings online and simply sent a email. Then after the initial email ( everyone knows it takes days for vendors to respond or not even do that- but Tan Weddings responded in less than 2 hours max) it was a match made in heaven. Jennifer and Rick Tan were amazing from start to finish. Jennifer is a fairy godmother that every bride should have on their side. Let me clarify.. I personally don’t like to repeat my self on what I like and my expectations- Tans Weddings are top notch professionals. Once The Tans meet you, they already know what kind of bride and groom to anticipate. I didn’t have to repeat a word, just sit back and relax - after I did my little assignments that were asked of me.
They allowed me to have peace of mind with the planning and organizing which was shear bliss and a dream. Tan Weddings are professionals, miracle workers, affordable, and a wonderful individuals to plan your event. Their staff that works prior and during the event is spectacular. Everyone on their team is undoubtfully perfect.
The day of the wedding, I was greeted by Mr. Rick then shortly after Mrs. Jennifer and the weight of the world was lifted off my shoulders. I know every bride says their wedding was perfect but I must say honestly Mine was PERFECT; with a rainbow and family of deers roaming, seriously ... Tan Wedding & Events is A MUST to hire for any bride that wants sheer perfection with makeup, food, cake, decor, venue choice, photography, videography, musicians, and true friendship after everything is over and done.
One last comment though, I have only one regret... not finding Tan Wedding &Events sooner. That would have saved the pre marriage arguments with my now husband on choices. Take my advice: they are amazing and worth every penny in the world for that PERFECT moment in life.

Profile Picture Crystal, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering, Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography, Videography, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

I found Tan Weddings about a week before our wedding as our other officiant had dropped out last minute. I had made a post about needing an officiant on a Wedding Recycle page on Facebook and thankfully they had replied back within 5 minutes. I ended up being able to meet with them the same day and chose Reverend Rick to be our officiant. He was very kind, very flexible and everything I wanted for my officiant so I hired him the same day.
He came up with a very beautiful ceremony with the perfect hint of corniness and humor to help ease our tensions and make our guests laugh. Everything was perfect and even after the ceremony, my guests were raving about our officiant! I definitely will be recommending Tan Weddings and Events to other people!

Profile Picture Autumn, 12/10/17, 1 Review

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

1458357677 e76381f21adbaabd twepromobutton2

$50 off a TWE Elopement Package

$2,500.00 Value | Redeem In-Store
Mention WeddingWire when you fill out our package request form on our website for an elopement package and receive $50 off! Packages run $2500 , depending upon location and number of guests. Our all-inclusive elopement packages for 2-10 people include: venue, officiant, bouquet/boutonniere, photography. Cake, hair/makeup, catering, toast, video, signage, musician and more may be added to your package. Photo: Dee
#WWd1f11266f4853b4e
1458357677 e76381f21adbaabd twepromobutton2

Discount for Multiple Services

Redeem In-Store
Receive a discount on your second and subsequent services with us! For example, hire Rev. Jennifer Tan to officiate your ceremony, and Rev. Dr. Rick Tan to play harp or piano. Contact us for discounted pricing.
#WW95e221ed6d37c56e

31 ENDORSEMENTS
The Tan's are great to work with. Attention to all the details and professionalism is their strong suit. You will not go wrong with hiring this company for your upcoming event

Jennifer Tan and her associates are a delight to work with. I have known and worked with Tan Weddings and Events for over two years. When Jennifer calls me as a vendor, I can always look forward to a great event.

Truly amazing company to work with. Can't say enough good things about Jennifer, Rick, and their whole staff!

Oh wow! What gorgeous fun! Who wouldn't love an outdoor wedding like that? <3

196 PROS I KNOW

Events

Tan Weddings & Events is a wedding Officiant/Musician from Northern California servicing weddings throughout the local area, including Napa, Sonoma, and Marin. Tan Weddings & Events is a professional Officiant and Musician that has been part of the Northern California wedding industry since 2003 specializing in Northern California Officiating, Live Music and Elopements.