Daniel Neal Photography

Fairfax, CA View map Visit website
$3,800 Most Popular Price

$3,800 Most Popular Price

Daniel Neal Photography is a company located in Fairfax, California, specializing in weddings and other celebratory events. Using an array of naturalistic, traditional, and contemporary styles, the company strives to capture beautiful and meaningful images that couples can cherish for many years to come. Daniel is the company’s owner and lead photographer. With over 14 years of experience, Daniel has traveled the world, discovered his passion for photography, and has worked on over 300 weddings.

Daniel Neal Photography offers every couple with a range of packages and services that can be tailored to best suit their wedding or special occasion. Daniel is aware that every wedding is completely unique and therefore is fully flexible to work around each couple’s desires and requirements. The company’s most popular wedding package includes high-resolution images, an engagement session, second photographer, multiple-location sessions, albums, digital files, and flush mounts. Each service and package is conducted under a one-event-per-day policy. Additional photographic services and items available include but are not limited to:

• Boudoir sessions
  • Trash-the-dress sessions
  • Wedding portraits
  • Liability insurance
  • Canvases
  • Prints
  • Proofs

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,800

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Albums
Flush Mount

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date

• Kimberly
    Kimberly K. Married on 09/10/2021

My photos are amazing, would recommend to any bride

Daniel not only takes incredible photos but you never feel like you’re standing around posing with him. He makes it enjoyable and gives great direction. We also told him we wanted to enjoy the dinner service so he coordinated us taking sunset photos during a break in dinner so we didn’t miss any of the food! He’s super easy to work with and my sneak peak photos are so beautiful (he made me look so thin and beautiful!) highly recommend.

Daniel Neal Photography's reply:

Thank you Kimberly! I had so much fun with you and Alejandro. You made my job not feel like a job!
  • Shiloh
    Shiloh M. Married on 05/23/2021

Prompt, Professional, and Personable

Daniel was responded promptly to my inquiry. After speaking with him on the phone, my mind was put as ease concerning all of our photography needs for our wedding day. I am unsure whether we will make it out to California for our engagement photos since we live on the East Coast, and he was very flexible about providing store credit if that was the case. I look forward to working with him and can't wait to see the photos he will take of our big day!

Daniel Neal Photography's reply:

Thanks for booking with me Shiloh! I look forward to meeting you and your fiancé and your wedding at the beautiful St. Francis Winery!
    Sheena S. Married on 04/07/2021

Fantastic experience and even better photos

We LOVED working with Daniel for our July 2019 wedding at Deer Park Villa in Fairfax, California. He came recommended from a friend who had recently gotten married - she wanted to use Daniel for her wedding but her location/distance didn't allow that to work out. I'm so glad that we went with her recommendation! Daniel's style was exactly what we were looking for - my husband and I were looking for someone who could come in and capture the day naturally - we're not big on being the centers of attention, but we wanted to make sure we captured the real moments of the day, including making sure we got great shots of our family and friends. Daniel did a fantastic job! He sent over 1300+ fantastic shots from our wedding and reception. He was fantastic to work with as well - he had great advice for how to handle family/wedding party photos, and it was really great to get to know him and his style during the engagement shoot. I think our wedding was the first Indian wedding Daniel had shot and he did such a fantastic job getting great pictures of the details and the riot of colors. I would not hesitate to work with Daniel again, and I would recommend him (and have!) highly to others.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Erin & Aidan
    29 photos · 11/02/2019

Pricing

Tan Weddings & Events Tan Weddings & Events Wedding Officiants

If you want stunning pictures and a sweet photographer, look no further than Daniel Neal Photography! It was such a delight to work with Daniel at a recent wedding...great communication and amazing pictures. Wonderful!

100 Cascade Dr. Fairfax, CA, 94930

Monday-Sunday 9-5 PM
Location of (Daniel Neal Photography)

Other vendors in San Francisco for your wedding