Daniel Neal Photography Reviews

Daniel Neal Photography 5
  • Shiloh

Shiloh Meyer · Getting married on 09/06/2020

Prompt, Professional, and Personable

Daniel was responded promptly to my inquiry. After speaking with him on the phone, my mind was put as ease concerning all of our photography needs for our wedding day. I am unsure whether we will make it out to California for our engagement photos since we live on the East Coast, and he was very flexible about providing store credit if that was the case. I look forward to working with him and can't wait to see the photos he will take of our big day!

Sent on 06/24/2019

Daniel Neal Photography's reply:

Thanks for booking with me Shiloh! I look forward to meeting you and your fiancé and your wedding at the beautiful St. Francis Winery!

Noel Plumb · Married on 07/27/2019

Awsome Work Daniel !!!

Daniel - Your positive energy and relaxed vibe was just a pleasure to be around. Thank you for helping make the Blaisdell wedding a tremendous success.

Sent on 07/28/2019

Daniel Neal Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Noel! I really appreciate it. Everything went smoothly for reception because of you. You did a phenomenal job. Thanks for making the job fun!
  • Melanie

Melanie Cox · Married on 07/27/2019

Ah-maze-ing...

Daniel is absolutely amazing to work with!!! From the beginning he was professional and attentive to detail. We decided to meet up in person for the initial meeting, which I appreciated being able to meet face-to-face before we booked him. Not only does he do incredible work, but he is also so nice and personable! For our engagement shoot, both my husband and I did not know what to expect as we had never been photographed kissing together, but Daniel made us feel natural and comfortable right off the bat. We were able to include our pup into our shoot as well, which is a plus for us animal lovers!

Communication throughout the months of planning was great as well, he would always respond in a timely fashion. Everything went so smoothly the day of and that was a huge part due to his timeline and schedule. Since this was my first rodeo, I appreciated all the guidance he gave us for the day of. The pictures are just absolutely incredible, and we have had SO many guests/ family members say how beautiful the images are. Even a family member who is a photographer! Daniel gave us a handful of "sneak peak" images the next morning which was pretty amazing to be able to have those so quickly! The turn around for all of the images felt like an eternity (obviously because we couldn't wait to see them) but in actuality, he sent us the link for us to view and download the images within a month. You seriously will not be disappointed booking Daniel for your special day! He is worth every dollar!

Daniel Neal Photography 6
    Daniel Neal Photography 7
    Daniel Neal Photography 8
    Sent on 08/25/2019

Janice Zelaya · Married on 06/01/2019

100% A Pro

My husband and I got married on June 1st, 2019. I first spoke to Daniel over the phone when I was researching different photographers. He was super friendly and was able to break down everything he would be able to offer on our big day. From that point on, we never once regretted choosing him. Daniel was always prompt in responding to any of our questions, friendly with not only my husband and I but also with my friends and family, and he is truly 100% a professional. Due to his extensive experience, I was totally at ease with having him on my team, taking charge when needed or blending in with the background to get those wonderful shots. I just got my wedding photos and I must say--they came out AMAZING! Just like with my engagement photos, I can't help but look over them again and again. If you are thinking about booking him--do it! You will not regret it whatsoever.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Brittnee Stone · Married on 12/29/2018

Easy to work with, amazing photos!

Daniel is amazing! We spoke with him for about an hour on the phone when we were searching for photographers early in our planning process. Daniel was very personable over the phone and seemed like it would be a good fit. He takes the time to speak with his clients to get a sense of their interests and style prior to scheduling engagement shoot. His packages include an engagement shoot, which is great. Daniel made us feel comfortable and relaxed during the two hours despite the insane winds and cold temperatures. Prior to the wedding, he helped us draft a timeline for events since we had separate coordinators at our church and reception. Daniel corresponded frequently with us and in a timely manner as the time got closer to a big day. Our family, bridal party, and guests really liked him. He made everything so easy for us - before, during and after the wedding. He brings a very special touch to every picture he takes and it was so much fun working with him. He has many creative ideas and we are simply amazed by the outcome. Best part is he delivers his galleries very quick--we only had to wait 3 weeks to get over 1,100 photos! Thank you so much for being part of our wedding and capturing these precious moments that we will never forget!

Daniel Neal Photography 9
    Daniel Neal Photography 10
    Daniel Neal Photography 11
    Daniel Neal Photography 12
    Daniel Neal Photography 13
    Sent on 06/24/2019

Jack Mans · Married on 10/27/2018

Incredibly talented

Daniel is the man! My wife and I just tied the knot in Sebastopol in the Fall and were absolutely stunned at the amazing photographs Daniel took entirely solo! I highly recommend Daniel! He was so easy to work with and completely professional. Judging by the photographs, I often wondered how this man seemed to be all over the venue and in the perfect place at the perfect time. Daniel had us comfortable from the start when we met him for a engagement shoot in San Francisco. If you are looking for a photographer, you would be lucky to hire someone as talented as him.

Sent on 06/17/2019

Alissa Mans · Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Wedding Photos! Highly Recommend Daniel.

Daniel did an AMAZING job as the photographer for our wedding, which took place in Sebastopol last October 2018. We can not stop looking through the 700+ beautiful photos that he took and reliving our special day! Daniel was extremely professional and took the time to get to know us months before the wedding. He offered an engagement shoot as part of our package to help us feel more comfortable in front of the camera. That specific day was so cold and windy, we were concerned on how the photos would turn out. However, we were very impressed with the outcome and it made us even more excited to have him join us for our wedding. Daniel is organized, timely in his responses and a complete pro. He knew exactly what types of shots to take throughout our wedding day and found the best locations to take them. We didn't need to give him any direction and fully trusted him throughout the day and night. It felt like he was just part of our wedding party! He caught every special moment with no additional help, which was impressive. Following our wedding, we worked with Daniel to create a wedding album, which was very high quality and beautiful.

Overall, our experience with Daniel was fantastic and we hope to work with him again in the future. I highly recommend Daniel!

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Best Wedding Photographer!

Daniel is a great photographer who takes his work seriously and is extremely organized. He got our pictures back to us (engagement, sneak peaks, and final photos) so quickly - we were shocked at how fast it was! The best thing about working with Daniel is that we didn't have to worry about anything - we knew he would show up on time, have a positive attitude, and take great pictures. Weddings can be stressful and it was nice to have a vendor that was so reliable and that helped ease the stress. He is also such a kind and easy-going person; it was great to spend time with him. The engagement shoot was definitely worth it to help us feel comfortable in front of the camera and Daniel took his time to make sure we got some great photos as well. Daniel has done a lot of weddings and knows what he is doing. We would highly recommend him.

Daniel Neal Photography 14
    Daniel Neal Photography 15
  • Aimee

Aimee Dang · Married on 09/09/2017

5 Stars all around for Daniel Neal Photography!

Daniel was one of the first photographers that we met and right away we had a great feeling about him. He was so attentive, easy going and super professional. He shot our wedding venue a few times and was very familiar with the venue but he made sure to find new spots for us. He was a true professional throughout the entire process from our engagement photos to our wedding day. We got great candid shots and we just couldn't have been happier how they all turned out. We also got our wedding photos super quick and our photo book was just so beautiful. We feel pretty lucky that we got to work with Daniel and we highly recommend him if you are looking for a photographer!

Daniel Neal Photography 16
    Sent on 06/27/2019

Manuel Armas-Phan · Married on 08/12/2017

Friendly Photographer; Easy to work with; Fantastic Photos

We are more than satisfied to have had the opportunity to work with Daniel Neal as our wedding photographer, and even then this is an understatement. He was super easy to work with, very flexible to our needs, but offered a lot of suggestions where and when needed. We are not the most comfortable in front of cameras, but he helped us along the way and got very great shots of us! All of our bridal party and even guests who got the chance to interact with him all said that he was friendly and easy going. He was able to capture every moment from our wedding day and our photos came out beautiful! We cannot thank him or recommend him enough!

Kevin Zhang · Married on 07/15/2017

Amazing wedding photographer!

Daniel is a phenomenal photographer! He is extremely dedicated and professional, but also super easy going and easy to work with. I had to schedule my initial appointment with him remotely since I was in school out of state, but Daniel was super good with communication, sending all his information in clear details. When I got the chance to speak with him on the phone, I instantly knew he would be a good guy to work with. Because both my then fiance and myself were out of state, we had to schedule our engagement shoot very late. But Daniel made sure that we would get our shoot in. I was especially impressed when I learned that he uses special apps to find the optimal timing and lighting when he's shooting outdoors, which made me think that Daniel goes above and beyond to ensure he gets good shots. During the engagement shoot, both me and my fiance felt very comfortable taking pictures with him, something that we had never done before. Daniel also has a keen eye for finding nice angles and locations on the spot, and his turn around time for the engagement pictures was incredible!

On the day of the wedding, Daniel worked tirelessly from morning to night, taking pictures of everyone at the big event. He had a good balance of being able to capture everything as well as not being intrusive. He also had a very good game plan going into it, by gathering all the information of the vendors and working with them on the day of to ensure that everything went smoothly. At the end of the night when I was cleaning up and chatting with other vendors, they all shared the same sentiment, that Daniel was one of the best photographers they had worked with, and would love to work with again in their future endeavors.

I also echo other reviews here, that Daniel is extremely friendly, fair, flexible, and organized. He made the busy day go so much smoother. All his photos came back at amazing quality, and my wife and I could not have been happier!

Jody · Married on 06/24/2017

Great Wedding Photographer

Daniel is an amazing photographer! My husband and I are so glad we chose Daniel to be our photographer for our wedding in July. From our first initial contact with Daniel, he was so personable, professional and easy to work with. He was genuinely interested in our story of how we met and got to know our personalities. Daniel is reliable and you can always count on him to plan ahead and make sure all details for the wedding day are all set - he was super flexible too when we had some changes on the day of. Before our wedding, Daniel researched our venues on his own and provided excellent recommendations of places for our photographs. On the day of the wedding, he showed up early, got to meet the family, and started capturing all the moments of the day with ease. Daniel is a very calm and an easy going person, which made everyone else in the room feel comfortable and most importantly, natural. He is professional, talented, and I would highly recommend him!

Chrissa · Married on 06/10/2017

Pick Daniel Neal Photography!

Daniel is the best photographer I have ever worked with! He was incredibly attentive, helpful, and responsive throughout the whole process. I felt comfortable coming to him with any questions I had as he always provided a quick and thorough response. I would highly recommend him as your photographer. He was especially great on the day of because he was able to get all of the friends and family shots I wanted in a short amount of time. He was incredibly efficient when it was picture taking time... 1-2-3 and he was done! We ended up finishing way ahead of schedule when we were worried we would be pressed for time. He also was able to get our Engagement and Wedding Day photos back to us in less than a month which was amazing.

• Kkzbride

Kylie · Married on 08/20/2016

Amazing Photographer

Daniel photographed our August 2016 wedding and was absolutely amazing. He is extremely organized and easy to work with, and he made our day run so much smoother.

On our wedding day he arrived early to check out our wedding site, then came over to our hotel for group shots. He was to on time, was super fun to work with (my bridesmaids and I were laughing the entire photo shoot), and he is a pro at working with large groups (I have an extended family of 30+ people and we were able to get them all together in one shot).

Several of my family members and other venders mentioned what a pleasure he was to work with on the big day. And to top everything off, the photos we have received look amazing.

Daniel Neal Photography 17
    Daniel Neal Photography 18
    Daniel Neal Photography 19
    Sent on 06/15/2019

Shelley · Married on 08/13/2016

Book Daniel Now!!

Daniel is awesome! He photographed our wedding in August 2016 at Deer Park Villa in Fairfax, CA. We chose Daniel after reading reviews and his work on his website and it was definitely the right choice. He is very easy and fun to work with.
    We did an engagement shoot with him and we were glad we did because we got to see his style of work and it was exactly what we were looking for. On the day of the wedding, he showed up on time but we were already running late so he decided to take the pictures in a different order than originally planned so that we could get the best use out of our time with him. During the wedding we had big groups for family photos but Daniel was able to get everybody together quickly and efficiently and take great pictures. We also went around to every table (25) during dinner to take individual table pictures.

Hire Daniel for your photography needs, he is friendly, hard working, and will do a great job!

Sent on 06/16/2019

Courtney · Married on 04/22/2016

Highly recommend!!

Daniel shot our wedding just a couple of weeks ago. Myself and my husband are both thrilled with our decision to hire him.
    Right off the bat when we first met with him we both knew that he was the photographer that we wanted for our wedding. Daniel is incredibly nice and easy to talk to while being very professional about what he does.
    Daniel did out engagement shoot as well which really helped us get comfortable both in front of the camera and with him. And it was just added insurance that we had made the right decision when the pictures came out beautiful!

On the day of my wedding it rained and I was VERY worried about getting good shots outside. Daniel took time on his own to go to the venue before he was scheduled to arrive at our hotel to start getting ready pictures and scope out the area. He arrived at the hotel reassuring me that everything looked great and he had great ideas for pictures. Throughout the whole wedding he was there taking pictures, and you could tell he got everything important...but never in the way, and never pushy.

I have not yet received all of our pictures from Daniel yet as it has only been about a week and a half since the wedding, but he was nice enough to send us a sneak peek of a few shots the day after the wedding. And I could not wait to give him a great review. The few pictures that he sent me are absolutely stunning and I can not wait to see the rest!!

Sent on 06/15/2019
  • Trisha

Trisha · Married on 10/16/2015

Favorite wedding vendor - and gave me the best memories

Daniel was our engagement and wedding photographer when we got married in 2017 and we had such an INCREDIBLE experience working with him. I can't stress that enough. Every anniversary my husband and I have (two down a lifetime to go) we look through the photos Daniel took and are immediately transported back to the best day of our lives.
    For a more detailed account of how pleasant it was working with Daniel, I've copied my yelp review that I posted right after our wedding:
    .......
    So wedding planning is super stressful and can be extremely frustrating. I can honestly say that working with Daniel was neither of those things. In fact, it was the opposite. He was by far the most amazing vendor I worked with throughout the entire process. Here's what I appreciated about working with Daniel leading up to my big day:
    1) He was always friendly and kind -- from the initial call, engagement photos, the big day and the timely follow up afterwards, Daniel always spoke to us like we were friends! He was respectful, a great listener and always strove to make sure we felt supported and heard.
    2) He was transparent about pricing. In planning this wedding, I found that vendors can be cagey about how much it costs to get what you want. Not Daniel. His price list is detailed and he explains when and how any additional costs could come up (i.e. additional hours of coverage, or adding a second photographer). He showed us a gallery of photos for a wedding where he was the only photographer and another where he hired a second -- I could see the differences in coverage (i.e. multiple angles of key moments like the first look etc).
    3) He was flexible with us -- we ended up doing our engagement shoot in Monterey, and he traveled down from the Bay Area to do it!
    4) Timely & thorough communication -- I never had to chase him for answers, his communication was thorough and proactive. It's nice to not have to repeat yourself, and Daniel always makes you feel like you are his top priority. He tells you when you can expect to see your photos and BOOM there they are, on time or early!
    5) Respectful of other vendors -- The hair and makeup team that helped me and my bridesmaids get ready asked Daniel for his cards so they could pass them out to other brides they work with -- that's how much they loved working with him. He captured the getting ready moments without getting in their way or interrupting their flow, and they loved him for that.

All of that amazing customer service is just the cherry on top of the BEAUTIFUL photos that Daniel takes, and how comfortable you are working with him on the day. It's weird being the center of that much attention, but somehow Daniel makes it totally comfortable. I have shared the photos he took of our wedding and people actually tear up just looking at the ceremony photos and first look photos. He does an outstanding job of capturing the emotion and love in the best day of your life so you can relive the memories later for years to come.

THANK YOU, Daniel for making our day so amazing and memorable, and for being a DREAM to work with.

Daniel Neal Photography 20
    Daniel Neal Photography 21
    Daniel Neal Photography 22
    Daniel Neal Photography 23
    Daniel Neal Photography 24
    Daniel Neal Photography 25
    Sent on 06/26/2019

Daniel was an awesome photographer for our engagement-style shoot. Not only did the pictures come out beautifully but he was fun to hang out with for a couple hours. His rates were reasonable, he gave good directions for poses the entire time and had good knowledge about awesome locations for shoots. Daniel was always open to ideas we had as well. Furthermore, he got our pictures done well in time for a deadline we had :)

Sent on 10/12/2015

Daniel did an outstanding job. He is very easy going and catered to all the photos we wanted. I would absolutely use Daniel again and will recommend him to anyone looking for a top notch photographer.

Sent on 07/10/2015
  • Z

Zach · Married on 08/03/2014

Very friendly and was able to adapt to the hectic schedule of any wedding. His pictures turned out absolutely beautiful.

Sent on 07/18/2015

Linda · Married on 06/30/2014

We loved working with Daniel, and our photos are amazing! From beginning to end, Daniel was well prepared, flexible, and so easy to work with. He produced such a diverse selection of images it makes it difficult to narrow it down for our Wedding Album. Close to the wedding we decided to have Daniel bring his associate as second photographer, and we are so glad we did. I highly recommend you use Daniel!!!

Sent on 07/17/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 06/28/2014

Great photographer!! Captured every moment beautifully & was super professional and awesome. Would definitely recommend him!

Sent on 07/11/2015

Amanda · Married on 07/14/2013

I can't recommend Daniel highly enough! My friend used Daniel for her wedding, and I loved her pictures, so I went ahead and booked Daniel. I am so happy I did! We did an engagement shoot with him, which I highly recommend. If you are debating, go for it! It helps you get used to be in front of the camera and lets Daniel get to know you better. On our wedding day Daniel was great at helping stay within our time constraints and schedule. I can't wait to get the wedding pictures back because if they are half as nice as the engagement pictures they will be amazing! If you are looking for a kind, helpful, and talented photographer book Daniel today.

Sent on 07/22/2013

Nicole · Married on 06/22/2013

My husband and I were extremely satisfied with the photographs Daniel took for our wedding. Daniel has a very talented eye in photography and is such a great guy to work with. Would definitely recommend him to others.

Sent on 07/17/2015

James · Married on 05/26/2013

Daniel was very easy to work with and very accommodating to our requests. I would have no hesitation in recommending him to others.

Sent on 07/11/2015