Adam J Clark Photography is a Livermore, California-based photography company that specializes in beautiful wedding photography. Adam is a talented and experienced photographer that has been in the field for nearly 25 years. Adam attended the Art Institute of Seattle after college where he earned his degree in commercial photography. It is working with clients and having a hand in documenting their happiest moments that Adam cherishes so much. Adam J Clark Photography has one goal; to capture creative images that showcase the special moments of your most memorable day.
Adam J Clark Photography uses a wonderful blend of photography styles that include contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalism. He is here to help couples create a cohesive look for their love story by offering engagement and boudoir shoots alongside the wedding day photography. His other services include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
38 User photos
Nina · Married on 06/26/2016
Simply the BEST wedding photographer I have ever encountered. Professional, caring, organized, and kept things moving. But most of all, the pictures were AMAZING !!!!! As far as I'm concerned, there would be no other choice than AdamJ Clark !Sent on 07/01/2016
Whitney Jemison · Getting married on 04/24/2020
Exceeded my expectations!
My fiancé and I are so happy that we chose Adam as our photographer. We took engagement photos with him yesterday (yes, I already have the photos in my inbox!) and we couldn’t be happier with the final product.Sent on 03/18/2019
Reasons we love Adam:
1. Very responsive: contacting Adam is very easy. He’s quick on email which amazes me since he’s a busy guy!
2. Well prepared: Adam knows many Bay Area spots so well because he’s been doing this for so long. He has an eye for great photo ops and has great suggestions for time of day to catch the best lighting. He even brought a pop up changing room for convenience!
3. Value: Weddings are expensive so when you find someone that has a great price point and provides an excellent final product you have to jump on it!
4. Fun to work with: we warned Adam that we’re both awkward people once you pull out a camera but that wasn’t a problem for him. He immediately made us feel comfortable! He was also the ultimate hype man, making us feel great about ourselves the entire time.
5. He truly loves what he does and it shows. It’s not just another job for him.
We can’t wait to have Adam take our wedding day photos!
Luis Alvarado · Getting married on 10/05/2019
Amazing all around
Peter and I found Adam on the Knot. We instantly fell in love with how he utilized the sun in many of his pictures and the rich colors in his work. We reached out and received a prompt from Adam, we set a date and contract, and we were good to go! We changed our wedding date, and Adam was extremely helpful in sharing his availability with us as we wanted to still work with him. It worked out for us both, and we maintained the relationship we had built through email. This past week we finally got to meet Adam in person at our engagement photo shoot at Lands End. As all email generated relationships, we were a bit nervous, but Adam was nothing short of amazing to work with. We got to know each other in the first five minutes, he made jokes to get us to laugh, directed us where to look and how to pose and made it a beyond wonderful experience. We got to experience Adam's passion as he didn't have a complete plan of what the day would look like, but he was more inspired by the space and ended up taking tons of pictures. By dinner time that evening, he provided us with 10sh samples where he just took our breath away with the work that he had done with them. If you are searching for an affordable, fun and passionate photographer, I strongly recommend you reach out to Adam and talk to him about your big day; it's one of the best decisions Peter and I have made!Sent on 04/05/2019
Adam is a professional, thoughtful and TALENTED photographer. He is such a breeze to work with, I can't wait to do it all again with him!