Adam J Clark Photography is a Livermore, California-based photography company that specializes in beautiful wedding photography. Adam is a talented and experienced photographer that has been in the field for nearly 25 years. Adam attended the Art Institute of Seattle after college where he earned his degree in commercial photography. It is working with clients and having a hand in documenting their happiest moments that Adam cherishes so much. Adam J Clark Photography has one goal; to capture creative images that showcase the special moments of your most memorable day.
Adam J Clark Photography uses a wonderful blend of photography styles that include contemporary, natural, traditional and photojournalism. He is here to help couples create a cohesive look for their love story by offering engagement and boudoir shoots alongside the wedding day photography. His other services include:
Recommended by 100% of couples
47 User photos
Nina · Married on 06/26/2016
Simply the BEST wedding photographer I have ever encountered. Professional, caring, organized, and kept things moving. But most of all, the pictures were AMAZING !!!!! As far as I'm concerned, there would be no other choice than AdamJ Clark !Sent on 07/01/2016
Kimberly Gozum · Getting married on 07/31/2020
Had the best experience with Adam as our photographer. His communication is awesome and very quick to respond. We recently did an engagement shoot and the photos turned out AMAAAZZINGGGG! We felt uneasy going into this shoot since we've never done professional photos as a couple before but Adam made it so easy and fun. Not once did we feel awkward! I can't stop looking at our engagement photos cause his work is so AWESOME! He is also our photographer for our wedding day so now that I know what Adam is capable of, I look forward to having him work his magic on the big day! Thank you Adam!!Sent on 09/04/2019
Whitney Jemison · Getting married on 04/24/2020
Exceeded my expectations!
My fiancé and I are so happy that we chose Adam as our photographer. We took engagement photos with him yesterday (yes, I already have the photos in my inbox!) and we couldn’t be happier with the final product.Sent on 03/18/2019
Reasons we love Adam:
1. Very responsive: contacting Adam is very easy. He’s quick on email which amazes me since he’s a busy guy!
2. Well prepared: Adam knows many Bay Area spots so well because he’s been doing this for so long. He has an eye for great photo ops and has great suggestions for time of day to catch the best lighting. He even brought a pop up changing room for convenience!
3. Value: Weddings are expensive so when you find someone that has a great price point and provides an excellent final product you have to jump on it!
4. Fun to work with: we warned Adam that we’re both awkward people once you pull out a camera but that wasn’t a problem for him. He immediately made us feel comfortable! He was also the ultimate hype man, making us feel great about ourselves the entire time.
5. He truly loves what he does and it shows. It’s not just another job for him.
We can’t wait to have Adam take our wedding day photos!
Adam is a professional, thoughtful and TALENTED photographer. He is such a breeze to work with, I can't wait to do it all again with him!