Adam J Clark Photography Reviews

Adam J Clark Photography 7
  • Kimberly

Kimberly Gozum · Getting married on 07/31/2020

Best photographer!!

Had the best experience with Adam as our photographer. His communication is awesome and very quick to respond. We recently did an engagement shoot and the photos turned out AMAAAZZINGGGG! We felt uneasy going into this shoot since we've never done professional photos as a couple before but Adam made it so easy and fun. Not once did we feel awkward! I can't stop looking at our engagement photos cause his work is so AWESOME! He is also our photographer for our wedding day so now that I know what Adam is capable of, I look forward to having him work his magic on the big day! Thank you Adam!!

Sent on 09/04/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Jemison · Getting married on 04/24/2020

Exceeded my expectations!

My fiancé and I are so happy that we chose Adam as our photographer. We took engagement photos with him yesterday (yes, I already have the photos in my inbox!) and we couldn’t be happier with the final product.

Reasons we love Adam:
    1. Very responsive: contacting Adam is very easy. He’s quick on email which amazes me since he’s a busy guy!

2. Well prepared: Adam knows many Bay Area spots so well because he’s been doing this for so long. He has an eye for great photo ops and has great suggestions for time of day to catch the best lighting. He even brought a pop up changing room for convenience!

3. Value: Weddings are expensive so when you find someone that has a great price point and provides an excellent final product you have to jump on it!

4. Fun to work with: we warned Adam that we’re both awkward people once you pull out a camera but that wasn’t a problem for him. He immediately made us feel comfortable! He was also the ultimate hype man, making us feel great about ourselves the entire time.

5. He truly loves what he does and it shows. It’s not just another job for him.

We can’t wait to have Adam take our wedding day photos!

Sent on 03/18/2019
    Adam J Clark Photography 8
    Adam J Clark Photography 9
    Adam J Clark Photography 10
    Adam J Clark Photography 11
  • Meghan

Meghan Walsh · Getting married on 11/10/2019

Amazing, fun, professional photographer!

I'm so glad we were able to find such an amazing, fun and professional photographer to work with! I'm an awkward bride that has a hard time relaxing and letting others take control. With Adam, I was completely at ease. He made us feel comfortable and posed us in natural, adorable ways. I'm so thankful we found him! We actually got our photos the next day and I couldn't be more impressed! Since our engagement photos were so stunning I can't wait to have him handle our wedding!

Sent on 06/01/2019

Luis Alvarado · Getting married on 10/05/2019

Amazing all around

Peter and I found Adam on the Knot. We instantly fell in love with how he utilized the sun in many of his pictures and the rich colors in his work. We reached out and received a prompt from Adam, we set a date and contract, and we were good to go! We changed our wedding date, and Adam was extremely helpful in sharing his availability with us as we wanted to still work with him. It worked out for us both, and we maintained the relationship we had built through email. This past week we finally got to meet Adam in person at our engagement photo shoot at Lands End. As all email generated relationships, we were a bit nervous, but Adam was nothing short of amazing to work with. We got to know each other in the first five minutes, he made jokes to get us to laugh, directed us where to look and how to pose and made it a beyond wonderful experience. We got to experience Adam's passion as he didn't have a complete plan of what the day would look like, but he was more inspired by the space and ended up taking tons of pictures. By dinner time that evening, he provided us with 10sh samples where he just took our breath away with the work that he had done with them. If you are searching for an affordable, fun and passionate photographer, I strongly recommend you reach out to Adam and talk to him about your big day; it's one of the best decisions Peter and I have made!

Sent on 04/05/2019

Brianna · Married on 09/14/2019

Adams work is absolutely incredible! We booked him for our wedding and recently shot engagement photos. Not only is he affordable, he really has an act for photography and finding all the best lights and angles. He exceeded our expectations and more! After seeing our photos I can’t wait to share them with all my family and friends. I would recommend him and his work to everyone!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Paula Imm · Married on 09/01/2019

Adam is a true pro's pro

From the start, Adam was a true pro's pro. His energy and expert guidance was incredible leading up to, and during, our recent wedding and the quality of photos shows as a result. He seamlessly put our awkwardness at ease from our initial engagement photos to the actual wedding day. He knew our venue incredibly well, and knew exactly where we should stand while using our time wisely and effectively during the big day. He was very effective in directing us in a fun and efficient way. It was also a pleasure having our families work with him; he was great with kids, and helped get all of our extended members together for great shots. He is not only an amazing photographer, he comes equipped like a wedding planner- he provided expert recommendations on our timeline, made sure we ate at the wedding, and had an "emergency kit" for day of wardrobe malfunctions. Adam is like a fairy godfather. Highly recommend working with him for all / any weddings of which you'd need a photographer!

Sent on 09/09/2019

Gabrielle · Married on 08/25/2019

Adam is professional, flexible, personable, talented and overall amazing! He made our engagement shoot fun, and the pictures turned out better than I could have ever imagined. I appreciate his eye for lighting, colors, and his ability to make my fiance and I feel comfortable taking pictures (something neither of us usually enjoy doing). I am thrilled to have Adam photograph our wedding memories! I will recommend Adam to anyone seeking a photographer.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/24/2019

Saved the day!

When we first shot our engagement photos with Adam, we loved him. He made two awkward souls feel so comfortable and found the perfect shots for us. He even showed up extra early for a 6am photoshoot to find the right spots he wanted to shoot in. The photos turned out so wonderfully and we were excited to work with Adam for our special day.

Fast forward 10 months later to our wedding day (which was yesterday), Adam was the one vendor who made me feel like everything was fine. Our morning started off poorly with the hair salon that double booked us and we were running about 1.5 hours behind schedule for the bridal party. However, when we arrived at the venue, Adam was already there scoping out the best places to shoot even though he wasn't scheduled to start until 2pm. He did not rush me at all, but reassured me that everything was fine in terms of the photo schedule and that we would fit everything in.

As we went throughout the day, not only did Adam shoot all the photos I requested, he actually shot beyond what I asked for and I am so in love with his work. He was the jack of all trades for the day: placing my veil in better than my bridesmaids, pinning decor with pins when the tape failed, making sure we had a chance to eat, fixing boutonnières and corsages, checking in with other vendors and providing updates to me throughout the day.

I highly recommend Adam if you want to someone to take the stress away and ensure that your day is enjoyable for you and your significant other. I left the night so grateful for his support throughout the day for making my wedding day so easy and enjoyable. He even sent us sneak peaks of our photos 12 hours after he had left the venue, which is unexpected but so appreciated!

I highly highly recommend Adam and everyone left the night raving about what a perfect photographer he was.

Sent on 08/25/2019

Karena Shum · Married on 08/18/2019

Perfect photographer!

Adam was amazing! He was quick, efficient, kind, and funny. I loved how easy it was to work with him. He made us both feel so comfortable and he was constantly checking in with us throughout the night. I had numerous people ask for his contact information because everyone noticed how great he was.

I honestly can't say enough about how thankful I was to have him. My wedding would not have been what it was without him and I truly appreciated everything he did, from helping with the tea ceremony to catching everyone with hair ties on their wrists, he was amazing.

The photos he took were perfect and I will cherish them forever! HIRE ADAM! You will not regret it. I can easily say he was the best decision we made.

Sent on 08/20/2019

Linda · Married on 08/17/2019

Highly, highly recommend Adam.

My fiancé and I just had our FREE engagement photo shoot with Adam this morning (it's included in our wedding package deal). He drove from Livermore all the way to Half Moon Bay for a SUNRISE photo shoot, which was above and beyond to start. I was nervous about the photo shoot as I've never taken professional photos, but Adam made it fun and easy (even though it was freezing outside and super early in the morning!). We were laughing the whole time and Adam guided us on exactly what to do. It's been 5 hours since the photo shoot and we already got all of our pictures from it and THEY ARE INSANELY BEAUTIFUL. We could NOT be happier with how they turned out, and how quick, seamless and efficient this morning was. THANK YOU ADAM! We can't wait to see you again on our wedding day (and at a couple friends' weddings your photographing before then!).

Sent on 12/03/2018
  • Amy

Amy Lustan · Married on 08/16/2019

Wedding photographer

Adam is an amazing photographer!!! He’s very accommodating and strives hard to assure you enjoy your special day! I also love that he works with our local schools and seems to be an all around good guy!

A group of us found ourselves dancing in a circle with our arms around each other. Adam saw us, told us not to move, and came back ( I assume with a difference camera lens), laid down on the dance floor and took a picture of us from below. It’s one of the best photos we received. He’s truly talented and does a fabulous job!!! I highly, highly recommend him.

Sent on 09/07/2019
    Adam J Clark Photography 12
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful photos!

Wow! My husband and I are just so overjoyed with the service Adam provided to us for our recent wedding! His photos are absolutely gorgeous! I knew I really wanted light are airy photos and every single photo Adam took reflected that look and feel. Adam is fantastic at figuring out where in your venue is going to produce the most light and where he will get a fantastic shot. Adam is fun, professional, and made us feel at ease while taking our photos! Another thing that is fantastic about Adam is that he is very good at keeping your whole wedding party organized and ready to go. We had quite a large group for our wedding, and it was such a relief for me as the bride for him to take the reigns and get everyone where they needed to be to achieve the shots my husband and I wanted, I didn't have to worry about anything and we were able to fully enjoy our day. He even made sure to grab any bridesmaids I needed for different wedding needs, like making sure to get my bustle done, if it weren't for Adam I would totally forgot about it! Thank the Gods for Adam!! Adam was such an integral part of our wedding day, and we cannot be more happy with the results. My husband and I highly recommend Adam for your wedding. His photos are beautiful, and he offers his services at a very reasonable price which is very hard to find in the Bay Area. Just a fantastic photographer! You won't be disappointed! Thank you Adam for being a part of our special day!

Sent on 07/25/2019

Bryanna · Married on 07/07/2019

We booked Adam for our wedding and recently took our engagement photos. He is really awesome to work with. He is very knowledgable of the area and found some really beautiful areas in Half Moon Bay. He is flexible and willing to put in the extra work to get good results. He was willing to meet us before sunrise so the lighting would be good and minimal risk for others to be present on the beach. We received our photos very quickly, which was awesome because I was anxious to see how they turned out. I couldn't be happier with how the photos turned out and they are now all over our house for everyone to see. Another perk is that he is very affordable and does not skimp on quality work. I would recommend him to friends and family in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2018
  • Tiffany

Tiffany · Married on 06/23/2019

Adam is amazing!

Adam was one of the best wedding decisions we made! From our engagement shoot to our wedding photos - his work was spectacular! His photos speak for themselves, but Adam way a joy to work with! My now husband and I aren’t great in front of a camera and Adam knew exactly how to make us feel comfortable and pose us beautifully! Our family and friends loved him at the wedding, he was a big hit!
    Thank you so much, Adam! Mike and I are so grateful to have shared our big day with you!

Sent on 07/03/2019
    Adam J Clark Photography 19
  • Ellen

Ellen Scott · Married on 06/21/2019

Talented, Professional, FUN!

Adam is AMAZING. I feel so fortunate to have found him! First off, my husband hates pictures. We met with Adam for an engagement shoot and my husband actually said he ENJOYED the experience! Adam told him exactly where and how to stand and kept us laughing and smiling the whole time so it was natural. On top of that, the pictures turned out fantastic! When it came to the wedding, not only had my husband gone from not wanting to take photos, to excited to hang with Adam and see what he had planned for us! I spent most of the morning with Adam and he captured so many awesome moments! He really was part of the group and laughed off all the awkward moments with my fam (my mom...LOL). I can’t wait for the next occasion to work with Adam again. I HIGHLY recommend him!!!

Sent on 08/22/2019
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin · Married on 06/16/2019

Fun and Professional Engagement Photos

Adam did a phenomenal job with our engagement pictures! He has a wealth of knowledge of his craft and a great sense of humor which makes him easy to work with. My fiancé and I never felt awkward while posing for pictures. In fact, we had a lot of fun! After shooting pictures one day, Adam got us a few pictures to look at within a few hours. The rest of the photos came the next morning which was hugely appreciated. I highly recommend working with him!

Sent on 11/20/2018
  • Monica

Monica Miller · Married on 06/15/2019

Adam made our day!

We couldn’t have been more pleased with Adam’s creative work and professionalism at our wedding ceremony last month in Napa Valley. Starting with his prompt on-line response to our initial inquiry until delivery of a fantastic finished product, Adam is a competent and experienced artist. His humor and wit helped create a relaxing, comfortable and memorable occasion. We would recommend Adam Clark to anyone looking for someone to capture your life’s beautiful moments.
    Frank & Monica Walsh, June 2019

Sent on 06/30/2019

Kim · Married on 06/14/2019

Do yourself a favor and book Adam ASAP!

Adam has been an absolute joy to work with so far. My fiancé and I just did our engagement shoot with him, and it was phenomenal. He is super responsive, made us feel at ease during the shoot, told us exactly how to pose (SO helpful), and was so speedy - we even got our photos the next morning!

Adam was the photographer at my future sister-in-law's wedding. Both my fiancé and I were in her wedding, so we had the pleasure of seeing Adam in his prime on her big day. Although we weren't engaged at that point, after that wedding, we KNEW we needed to book Adam when our time came. :)

Adam was also the photographer at my fiancé’s cousin’s wedding and will be doing two other friends’ weddings next year as well. We would absolutely recommend him to any and everyone. Adam’s pricing is very affordable for how absolutely amazing and quick he is - I still can’t wrap my mind around it. He is highly professional, SO fun to work with, and you can tell he is extremely passionate about what he does. We cannot wait to work with Adam again at our wedding in June!

UPDATE:
    Adam is literally the best photographer ever.” – what my now husband just firmly said to me as he noticed me writing this review. J I could not agree more. Our wedding is the 3rd wedding we’ve been to where Adam is the photographer, and we’ll be at 2 more weddings this summer that he will be photographing. I feel like he’s part of our family now, lol! I have been apart of other weddings with other photographers, and no one quite compares to Adam. He had our timeline and kept us so on track that we didn’t even have to think – we were able to fully enjoy our wedding day with our family and friends. Our entire bridal party kept saying how amazing Adam was to work with. None of us have any idea how to pose, but Adam made it SO EASY. We had quite a few photos with our 3 wild nephews (all under 3 years old) and he was even able to capture them smiling in our family photos! In addition to the kids, he was able to wrangle our wild and chatty family members into photos so efficiently. He took full control so that we were able to relax and enjoy each moment.

The best part is, we received a few sneak peek photos the day after our wedding! Nothing was better than waking up the day after our wedding and being able to relive parts of the best day of our lives. Two days after the wedding, on our way to our honeymoon, we received the rest of the photos! Unreal. Adam is an absolute joy to work with – so polite, kind, funny and fun! His pricing is unbeatable, and I would recommend him to any and everyone. It is so crazy how he is able to capture so many surreal moments all by himself. I swear, he’s like a ninja. We’re already looking forward to our friends’ weddings in July and August where Adam will be shooting. YOU’RE THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN THE ENTIRE WORLD, ADAM!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Summer · Married on 06/01/2019

Phenomenal images, Fantastic Photographer

We took a leap of faith and trusted the Knot reviews when choosing a photographer and we are SO thankful we did! We honestly cannot say enough good things about Adam. I have a photography and art background and therefore am incredibly picky, so I often have a hard time choosing photographers to trust with important events. He was very patient with my lofty (probably annoying) vision and my tons of inspiration photos. At our engagement shoot Adam made us feel comfortable, gave great and specific direction, and remained professional yet approachable. We've been told by literally hundreds of our social media friends that they are the best engagement photos they've ever seen. Common words used: "Unbelievable", "Gorgeous" "Epic". We agree and cannot wait for the wedding!

Sent on 01/08/2019
  • Aimee

Aimee Thomas · Married on 06/01/2019

Photographer of the century!

Adam did such an amazing job capturing our special day. I loved every photo! He knew just how to pose everybody and get their perfect angle. He was prompt in responses to email and flexible with meet-ups. He was so funny day of and made it a joy to work with on such a fast paced day (wedding day). I look forward to working with him again.

Sent on 06/11/2019

angela mitre · Married on 05/31/2019

Photographer at my wedding

Adam was very professional, always made sure he got the right shot. Attentive, made sure we were taken care of at the reception. Most importantly, captured the most wonderful photos of our wedding day. He was amazing!

Sent on 06/08/2019

Neal D. · Married on 05/25/2019

Wedding Review

We had an amazing experience with Adam, from the engagement photo shoot to the day of where he guided us through the craziness and acted as a psuedo wedding coordinator. You can tell Adam loves what he does and he is so experienced that there was nothing he wasn't prepared for; from bustling my Bride's dress to picking thistles out after shooting in the vineyards. In addition, Adam had our photos ready for sneak peaks the next morning and all photos within 48 hours, just in time for our honeymoon. If there was a possibility to give six stars, we would.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • Shayla

Shayla · Married on 05/25/2019

AMAZING wedding photos!

We had an amazing experience with Adam, from the engagement photo shoot to the day of where he guided us through the craziness and acted as a psuedo wedding coordinator. You can tell Adam loves what he does and he is so experienced that there was nothing he wasn't prepared for; from bustling my dress to picking thistles out after shooting in the vineyards. In addition, Adam had our photos ready for sneak peaks the next morning and all photos within 48 hours, just in time for our honeymoon. If there was a possibility to give six stars, we would.

Sent on 05/30/2019
  • IceSkater3430

Gina Santucci · Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely incredible

Adam was amazing. Honestly the best experience ever. He knew exactly what we wanted and how to get it done quickly and efficiently.

Our photos turned out incredible. We couldn’t be more happier.

More importantly, he sent us sneak peeks the next morning and our photos were done the following day.

I loved working with Adam. I would recommend Adam to ANYONE. He hadn’t worked at the venue we got married at before but honestly, he handled it like a pro.

He knew the best places to shoot and when the lighting was best. Adam made me feel beautiful.

Sent on 06/03/2019