Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Floriography Designs

Provide Personalized consultation and tailored flower designs according to your particular style.

Our Passion for floral design, experience, affordability, and excellent customer service will ensure  your wedding will be special, memorable, and as unique as you are.
Floriography is a Fine Floral & Event Design Studio dedicated to provide the highest quality of fresh flower arrangements and innovative event design services at an affordable price.

Angela Osorio ( B.A. in Studio Arts ) blends Fine Arts with the Legendary Art of Floral Design giving life to exquisite floral creations at a value people can afford.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Aisle Decor (2)
Single Flowers (2)
Non-Floral (1)

0.5

I cannot evaluate Quality of service, or value or flexibility as we never heard from the vendor again after our first meeting, despite numerous emails and phone messages left. I am extremely disappointed with this vendor. I met her at the Perona Farms Bridal Show. To begin, I (mother of the bride) made an appointment with Angela for the middle of September, and spoke with her, confirming this appointment. Yet, when I called on the day of the appointment to see if we could meet a bit earlier, her response was that she had no record of our appointment, but she would squeeze us in (me, my daughter and the groom) at the original time. Circumstances changed slightly, and it ended that the groom and I met with Angela. We had, I thought, a very productive meeting, and both the groom and I were rather impressed and excited by what Angela had discussed with us. She wrote down.three email addresses, mine, my daughter's and the groom's, and promised that she would email a proposal along with drawings of what she had in mind to do. She even gave us a specific date that we could expect the emails, That date came and went a month ago and, as I said, she has not responded to a single email, nor returned a single phone call. At this point I would be afraid to use her.

Profile Picture L, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Floriography was AMAZING! My flowers were exactly as I had asked, and above how I had pictured them! Our bouquets were beautiful, and the lanterns that were made were exquisite! Thank you SO much! Jami and Daniel Hook

Profile Picture Jami, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Angela is amazing! We originally thought we would try to DIY our own flowers, but as the wedding date got closer and we got busy with work, we decided that maybe hiring a professional would be best. I was worried that looking for a florist so close to the date (2-3 months) would be expensive and difficult but not so.

Floriography was recommended by our venue, so we gave Angela a call to see if she was available. She immediately got back to us and scheduled an appointment for the same week. It was great to collaborate with her on our centerpieces and ceremonial arch as we had already purchased and built some elements for them. Her recommendation and designs really complemented with our pieces.

Angela was great to work with, with easy and fast communication throughout the entire process. She worked well within our budget and even added a few surprises on the day of. I wanted simplicity for my flowers (white flowers and greenery) and she delivered gorgeous, blooming flowers and outstanding service.

Profile Picture Alisone, 7/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Petals

Floriography Designs Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
4 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Hands down THE BEST FLORIST AROUND!!! So much talent with a ton of patients for each and every bride she works for. Ask for Angela she is the best. I can say Angela books most all of our clients. Angela is our top recommended Florist. Great Flowers Great people!!

It is with Great confidence and respect that I recommend for Floral & Event Designs among others. I offer my complete endorsement to Floriography Designs and her Team of professionals I have worked alongside Angela in multiple occasions, and I have experienced Passion, dedication and Energy first hand. she has a tireless work ethic, positive attitude and all the artistic skills that she possessed are a plus for any event.

Events