Floriography Designs Reviews

Floriography Designs 4
Floriography Designs 5

Katlynn Van Ogtrop · Married on 09/07/2019

Wedding Florist

Where to begin- Floriography was recommended to me by a family member who had her wedding florals created by Angela. The flowers for our wedding literally brought tears to me eyes with how beautiful they were and how much they reflected the vision I had for our big day. As a bride planning a wedding from out of state, Angela was so helpful and accommodating with answering questions and FaceTiming to ensure all the details were perfect. We could not be more happy with how beautiful our day looked thanks to Angela and her team! We cannot thank you enough! Thank you so much!

Floriography Designs 6
    Sent on 10/11/2019

Jessica · Married on 08/03/2019

Wonderful Experience

Angela is amazing!!! From start to finish she was wonderful to work with. When we met for the first time she was open to my ideas and gave suggestions as needed. She was also SO willing to help with pricing and give great suggestions to help lower the cost. On the day of the wedding I could not have asked for my perfect center pieces, decorations or bouquets. Everything was exactly what I envisioned and I can't thank Angela enough for all of her hard work. She is truly amazing!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Carla · Married on 06/22/2019

My favorite part of our wedding!!

Working with Angela and her team was a dream! The flowers and decor turned out to be more beautiful than we could have hoped. As I walked down the aisle, I was taken back by how incredible the space looked. Angela worked with us to make sure each flower was exactly what we wanted. She was patient and gave great advice. We are still receiving compliments on our flowers! Thank you so much for all of your hard work and creativity!!

Sent on 07/15/2019

Christina · Married on 05/31/2019

Perfect florist!

We only needed floriography to decorate our ceremony arch because we had a family friend doing our wedding flowers. Angela was amazing to work with. She was not pushy and was very patient. She did exactly what we asked for and worked with our budget. Everything was set up efficiently and beautifully for our big day! She even made the decor detachable so that we could use it on the fireplace for our reception. Angela is very professional and knows what she’s doing, I would highly recommended floriography designs if you want to be stress free and happy on your wedding day! Thank you!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kelly · Married on 05/10/2019

Absolutely stunning work

Absolutely beautiful flowers!! Got so many compliments on them and how well they matched the dresses and how beyond beautiful our centerpieces were. Angela took all of my Pinterest ideas and created the most beautiful arrangements for us. When my bouquet was first shown to me I instantly gasped and cried the happiest tears. She was always available to talk and even to set everything we had up for us the morning of the wedding. She is the sweetest person and I highly recommend her and her team. I have a couple friends who will be contacting her for their upcoming weddings after having attended mine and seen her work. THANK YOU. My fiance (at the time) thought spending money on flowers was crazy until the wedding day when he said “she was worth every penny”. She exceeded any thought or idea I had in mind and I can’t thank her enough. She has a lot of passion for what she does and it shows !

Floriography Designs 7
    Floriography Designs 8
    Floriography Designs 9
    Floriography Designs 10
    Floriography Designs 11
    Sent on 05/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 10/14/2018

Truly amazing!

Angela and her team when above beyond my expectations. Everything came out absolutely perfect, I was speechless. Thank you Angela for bringing my vision to life!!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Elizabeth · Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing experience with Angela!

Angela was so great to work with! I really didn't know anything about wedding flowers when starting to plan. I was able to bring Angela inspiration photos of what I had envisioned and she was able to point me in the right direction with various arrangements while still maintaining affordability. Angela made beautiful arrangements for the bridal party, down the aisle, and pieces for the alter and welcome signs, as well as table center pieces, garland for a staircase, and filling bird cages. From planning to the day of, Angela was a pleasure to work with and we are so happy with how everything turned out!

Sent on 11/25/2018

Katie · Married on 07/07/2018

Angela, the owner of floriography, is simply amazingly talented and is priced extremely reasonable!!! She was the only florist we went to and what sold us was that she does the picture board!! I can’t remember exactly what it’s called but when you first meet her and talk about what you’re looking for etc., she draws it by hand and shows you at your next appt (although now she uses a computer program to help draw it to be faster) and it includes your centerpiece and all the bouquets so that you get an idea as to what it will look like!! It’s so cool to be able to see it before hand and I don’t know of other florist that do that as I did see some at other bridal shows who don’t do that. Additionally, she will put together a centerpiece for you with the real flowers for a demo so that you can see what it will be at no cost to you! She was very easy to work with and so helpful! The day of the wedding, all flowers and bouquets everywhere came out even more gorgeous than I could’ve imagined!! Angela and her team did an absolutely outstanding job and I’d hire her again in a heartbeat for any event, etc.!

Sent on 08/09/2018

Dana · Married on 06/24/2018

To say Angela and her team were amazing is an understatement. Angela turned my vision of a forest wedding into reality. We had handmade trees with wildflowers underneath them as our centerpieces, wildflower bunches on the windows and decor tables, and a huge wood display in front of the head table which was covered with flowers, candles, moss, lanterns. All the bouquets and boutonnieres were followed the wildflower theme. All of the flowers were fresh, beautiful, and absolutely everywhere. I shed a few tears walking into the ballroom the first time. It was the wedding I dreamt of and I really cant thank Angela and her team enough for turning my dream into a reality. She really went above and beyond and did an amazing job. I would HIGHLY recommend her and her team.

Floriography Designs 12
    Floriography Designs 13
    Sent on 07/08/2018

Meghan · Married on 05/18/2018

Angela does amazing work!! She was great to work with and made sketches of the designs so we had an idea of what the different arrangements would look like. The day of the wedding everything was delivered on time and done exactly how we talked about. The flowers were amazing. The colors were so vibrate and everything looked so fresh. I would definitely recommend Angela's work!

Floriography Designs 14
    Floriography Designs 15
    Floriography Designs 16
    Floriography Designs 17
    Sent on 06/06/2018
  • Y

Yanet · Married on 05/11/2018

We learned of Floriography designs via my husbands barber; he said that Angela provided great quality work, and boy was he right! I’m so glad we chose Floriography for our big day. Ever since meeting Angela the first time, I noticed that she was inclined towards customer satisfaction and made the process smooth and simple! I really wanted peonies in my bouquet and my girls’ bouquets, but I knew peonies would be more expensive. She worked to keep the price within our budget and provided gorgeous arrangements! Their service was timely, professional and affordable! We highly recommend Floriography designs for your big day!

Floriography Designs 18
    Floriography Designs 19
    Floriography Designs 20
    Sent on 05/27/2018

Kristen · Married on 05/05/2018

Angela and the Floriography team went above and beyond on the florals for my spring nautical wedding. I had a specific vision, a lot of my own decor, and a specific budget. Angela was so easy to work with, flexible, she understood my vision, and took the florals above anything I could dream of. The florals were exquisit, fresh, and beautifully designed. Angela isn’t just a florist, she’s a designer. I received so many compliments, everyone wanted to take them home which was great! I met numerous florists during my wedding planning - most of which wouldn’t work with my decor or budget. Floriography made everything so easy. Highly recommend.

Sent on 05/10/2018

milagros · Married on 04/21/2018

I had daughter’s Bridal Shower, met with Angela a few times, discussed colors, theme, and what I wanted. Not only did Angela meet my expectations, she wowed me along all my guest. The floral arrangements , the cascading flowers on backdrops and dessert tables were beyond beautiful!!
    Thank you Angela so much!!

Floriography Designs 21
    Floriography Designs 22
    Floriography Designs 23
    Sent on 06/10/2018
  • Alisone

Alisone · Married on 07/06/2017

Angela is amazing! We originally thought we would try to DIY our own flowers, but as the wedding date got closer and we got busy with work, we decided that maybe hiring a professional would be best. I was worried that looking for a florist so close to the date (2-3 months) would be expensive and difficult but not so.

Floriography was recommended by our venue, so we gave Angela a call to see if she was available. She immediately got back to us and scheduled an appointment for the same week. It was great to collaborate with her on our centerpieces and ceremonial arch as we had already purchased and built some elements for them. Her recommendation and designs really complemented with our pieces.

Angela was great to work with, with easy and fast communication throughout the entire process. She worked well within our budget and even added a few surprises on the day of. I wanted simplicity for my flowers (white flowers and greenery) and she delivered gorgeous, blooming flowers and outstanding service.

Sent on 07/23/2017

Melissa · Married on 04/08/2017

Angela was seriously a wedding day dream come true. My wedding was this past April 8th. I had a vision and she met it above and beyond. I envisioned lanterns and smaller floral arrangements as my center pieces and instead of me having to go out and buy the lanterns on my own, Angela was able to rent out the lanterns from her shop to me (at an extremely reasonable rate) and that was one less thing I had to worry about getting myself. The candle lighting of the lanterns provided such a beautiful ambiance and the gerber daisys in smaller vases surrounding them were so magical and springy. She stayed until my ceremony ended and worked so quickly with the staff to get the tables set up for the reception (during cocktail hour). Everything looked perfect and more than I even could have hoped. My guests were approaching me all night saying how beautiful the room was and how amazing the transformation was from ceremony to reception.

The bouquets, boutonnieres and corsages were PERFECT. I really can't say enough about them. She only used the freshest calla lilies and roses. She guided me leading up to the wedding which colors would go best with my theme and for the wedding party and myself. She truly has an eye for art and all things beautiful.

I cannot recommend Angela and her team enough. She has a true talent and her vision is matchless. Not to mention very reasonable prices. My younger sister will be getting married within the next few years and we already know to return to Angela for her special day.

Sent on 04/14/2017

kristen · Married on 08/07/2016

Angela was an absolute joy to work with throughout my wedding planning and preparation. She provided excellent floral recommendations to bring my wedding dreams to life. She provided hand made drawings of the vision she created for our day along with additional decorations (flowers for our wedding cake, sweetheart table, and burlap and lace runners) and vases for the church, cocktail hour and reception. Angela completely blew away every expectation I had and amazed me with her art and talent. She is excellent with communication and worked well within my budget. The bouquets, bouteniers, church/cocktail/reception decor were absolutely BREATHTAKING! I received comments all day/night long. I would absolutely recommend Angela and Floriography Designs for all your wedding flower/decor needs if you want peace of mine knowing your event will be absolutely magical. Thank you!!

Sent on 08/09/2016

Angela is the absolute best!!! She is a true artist and works her masterpiece within your budget. I went in not knowing what i wanted and wound up with beautiful floral arrangements.
    Everyone raved over our centerpieces and also my bouquet.
    I'm trying to find an excuse to use Floriography again!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Melanie · Married on 09/03/2015

I didn't have an exact vision of what my centerpieces should look like. I didn't have a theme in mind but after consulting with Angela, I was able to express the feelings I wanted to evoke. I wasn't able to meet with her in person but she was flexible enough to Skype with me twice to discuss ideas. All I knew were the flowers I liked, the ones I didn't and that I wanted something classical and romantic for a summer evening reception. I let Angela know what colors we were going with and she created truly beautiful centerpieces and bouquets. I was so happy with how they turned out - I recommend Floriography Designs and especially Angela to anyone.

Sent on 09/16/2015

Cheryl · Married on 08/07/2015

I loved my flowers for my wedding and the value could not be beat! They even did the ceiling for my wedding and made my vision come to life!!!! Angela is amazing and so creative!

Sent on 09/01/2015

Meg · Married on 05/09/2015

Angela came recommended to me by 2 of my friends on the same day - what a lucky coincidence! I knew at our first meeting that she was the perfect florist to go with for my wedding. She suggested very creative ideas for my color palette, was collaborative with ideas I wanted to incorporate and respectful of the budget I wanted to have for flowers. The flowers added such a lovely touch to our wedding. I will definitely be recommending Angela to other brides.

Sent on 05/31/2015

Rebecca · Married on 04/18/2015

If you are in the NJ area and looking to have BEAUTIFUL flowers on your wedding day, look no further! Angela did the bouquets, centerpieces and ceremony decorations for my wedding and she really brought my vision to life! I was very particular about the "look" i wanted to have at the wedding and i also had a pretty strict budget. Angela walked me through every step of the process from our first meeting together. She helped me decide on what flowers would give the "look" i wanted while staying within my budget and also helped me decide how to give my reception some variety with different size centerpieces on various tables throughout. All the while more than willing to help me stay within my budget (which other florists did not seem willing to do!) When i saw my bouquet's on the morning of my wedding, they were exactly as i had hoped and when i walked into my ceremony area and reception i was blown away by what a spectacular job she did! People were SO excited to take home her gorgeous centerpieces when they left the wedding and I have been hearing non stop praises for how gorgeous they were!! She truly is an artist and is so talented. She even did a "vision board" after our first meeting where she drew water color paintings of the bouquets and centerpieces to ensure we were on the same page! She even said she would make me copies of the water color paintings to keep as a memory of how gorgeous they were! Do not hesitate to set up a meeting with her!!

Sent on 04/23/2015

Jacquelyn · Married on 01/17/2015

Angela was an absolute doll to work with, she took my vision and brought it to life with her beautiful centerpieces. I have never seen more beautiful work then hers and I am so glad I spent the time to find her!

Sent on 02/04/2015

Ethan · Married on 09/21/2014

We got a watercolor of the bouquet so we knew exactly what everything would look like. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Angela from Floriography Designs is a talented artist and a pleasure to work with! Throughout the entire planning process, Angela was kind, responsive, flexible, and generous with her time. Knowing next to nothing about flowers, I was naturally overwhelmed by having to make so many decisions. However, Angela made me feel at ease and helped make the decision making process more manageable. After our first meeting, Angela created a color board to give me an idea of how the arrangements and bouquets will look. When I had a change-of-heart about the color palette, she was very flexible and accommodating. We were able tweak the arrangements and bouquets to fit my new vision. She was also very helpful in finding ways to stay within budget.

On the day of the wedding, everything was delivered on time and set up beautifully. The centerpieces and arrangements were truly spectacular. I was also happy with the bouquets and boutonnières. I received numerous compliments on how beautiful the flowers were at my wedding. I would highly recommend Floriography Designs!

Sent on 10/19/2014

Emily · Married on 06/28/2014

Angela provided the flowers for our wedding and my bridal shower. Each time her flower arrangements were amazing!! She is extremely creative and easy to work with! When we met with Angela, she spent a lot of time with us asking exactly what we wanted for each arrangement and bouquet. She also makes a sketch of what each arrangement will look like. Her work is beautiful! She is not just a florist, she is an artist, and her flowers are a work of art!! I highly recommend her!!

Sent on 07/08/2014